PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abandoned Building

+5
Mikel Newth
Tomokigi Kiro
Kuroshi
Setzer
Kazuki
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Abandoned Building - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abandoned Building

Post  Kazuki Mon May 23, 2011 4:00 am

Akira turned to Kuroshi, "Yup...we use this room often..." he simply said, turning his attention back towards the window, keeping watch. "Ya, I sometimes end up with injuries, so Akira treats me here," Kazuki explained, sitting on the bed, his legs crossed. "So Kuroshi, why did you decide to teacher here at Teokis? I know you studied here before, but that can't be the only reason right? ahah~"
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Mon May 23, 2011 4:15 am

Kuroshi put his arms up over the top of the chair, thinking about the question. "Well, honestly I just didn't know what else to do. Yeah I studied to become a teacher for a few years, then my wife died and everything just went crazy...Once things calmed down, I needed to find something to do. So I decided to come here like I had planed. Once I came to check the schools out, I was a little surprised to hear that there were two buildings. At the time I didn't even know this one was shut down. So out of favor of Teokis, I decided to teach there. Kuroshi stretched. "What about you, what brought you here?"
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

EXP : 62
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon May 23, 2011 4:22 am

"Well Rekuza only opened up a few years ago...they pretty much stole most of the students that time, but now, some students who can't afford to get into Rekuza end up here..." Kazuki sighed, his hatred for Rekuza returning then disappeared, "Me? Well I some how ended up in LaRousse when I was 15 or 16, I was orphaned and the old principle took me in. When He died, he asked me to take care of this place, it was his dying wish and well, here I am~" He smiled, though it was a sad one, the principal was like a father to him after all. "Ah, and I also studied here~ Well..kinda, I always skipped lessons, ahaha!"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Mon May 23, 2011 4:38 am

Kuroshi frowned, he couldn't remember much about his parents, but he was sure that it must have been sad when they died....When they died, he thought again. "After 80 years..., everyone I've ever known must have died by now." Kuroshi said not relizing he said that allowed. "Death is a hard thing to forget, but for some reason I don't want to forget it. It's like, if you forgot about their death, you would forget about them..." Kuroshi said reffering to his departed wife.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue May 24, 2011 4:42 am

Akira's inner flame flickered when Kuroshi mentioned everyone he knew must have died, well... everyone besides Daisuke at least. Speaking about the past bothered him, though only sometimes, especially when it was about death of others. "You'll get used to it...eventually..." he murmured, his gaze softening as he remembered the many deaths he experience, but after so long, he couldn't even remember if he had someone he cared for the way he now cared for Kazuki and Ren. Was there..someone..?

Kazuki's ears twitched, hearing the soft words from Akira, "I think...I rather forget their death...its lonely and sad to think when they die...I rather remember when they were alive and well. All the happy memories I shared..with..them.." he said, his voice growing sadder. 'Them' referred to his family, they were not dead...at least he hoped they were not. If only he knew...but now...he could never go back. He shook his head and smiled, "You said you had a wife? Did you have any children?" he asked, changing the subject.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Tue May 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Kuroshi wasn't shocked when Akira said he would get used to death. Akira has been leaving a lot longer than he has and has probably known a lot more people that have died. He just wasn't used to the idea of everyone he knew and loved being deceased yet. He wasn't a pokemon that was supposed to live for centuries, he was only supposed to live as long as everyone else. Even though he somewhat regrets those 80 years. He feels like this is the start of a new beginning. Like a student re-learning how to fight judo after rehabilitation.

Kuroshi was happy when Kazuki changed the subject, he was getting tired of talking about death. "Yes my wife was a Gardevoir. She was a pre-school teacher and loved children. She really wanted one of her own but she was sterile and was unable to reproduce. It didn't depress her like you would think it would a normal women. She took it calmly and decided we should adopt instead. Sadly, she got sick before we could..." Kuroshi didn't mind talking about his wife even if she was dead, most of the memories he holds of her are happy ones and the time he spent with her was like his Golden Age. "Do you plan to have kids someday Kazuki?"
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed May 25, 2011 4:53 am

Kazuki looked down sadly, hoping that would never happen with his lover, he then perked his ears, "Kids? ...W-Well..I never thought about it...I..I guess I would~" he smiled shyly, "We'd have to adopt though~ ahe~" he started to blush now, thinking what it'd be like to have a family~

Suddenly, Akira poked through the window, shooting a fire-ball towards the ground, hitting a dark shadow, a voice cried out in agony. "The fool..." Akira murmured, returning into the Nursery, "Come on Kazuki...An evil Spirit tried to escape...time to execute it..." he said, and Kazuki got up to follow.

"Oh jeeze, after the basement incident, I didn't think they were foolish enough to try and go out tonight.." Kazuki said, shaking his head, "Come on Kuroshi, better not stay alone~" he said, then followed Akira out of the building.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Wed May 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Kuroshi jumped when Akira suddenly shot at something on the floor. He stood up and quickly followed Kazuki, not knowing what else to do. He didn't really know why an evil spirit getting out, was such a danger. What could they possibly do if they were dead? He didn't know very much about spirits even though he was friends with one. Then again, Daisuke didn't know very much either.
Kuroshi was nervous as he followed Kazuki outside. Was he going to have to fight? How do you even fight spirits? Do you attack them like you would a normal person or was there some trick to it? The only thing he really knew was that spirits could get into your mind and tear you up from the inside out. He wasn't too nervous about that though, he could handle that, but he wasn't sure if Kazuki would be able to handle it. For now though, he was just quiet and decided to obsserve Kazuki and Akira's actions.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri May 27, 2011 9:10 pm

The dark shadow laid on the ground, its deep dark voice groaned in agony and even louder when Akira appeared in front of it. "Trying to escape when you know the consequences..." Akira said darkly, his amber eyes burned and glowed. "You will not have the chance to pass on, be it heaven or hell...you will end here..." he murmured and lifted the spirit with his physic powers, he then opened his mouth and sucked the spirit in and ate him whole.

Kazuki was standing beside Kuroshi, "We can't allow the spirits to leave here, they can posses others and harm the students, so Akira makes sure they behave and if they don't...well, he eats them before its their time.." he explained in a hushed tone.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sat May 28, 2011 5:12 am

Kuroshi had a shiver go up his spine when Akira ate the spirit. Being eaten...it didn't seem like a very plesent way to go. "No wonder Daisuke was afraid of him. Even if he didn't do anything wrong, he still didn't want to get eaten... Why would spirits try to escape to hurt the living anyway? What do they have to acheive by doing that? Kuroshi said in the same hushed voice as Kazuki, his head slightly tilted and his eyes on the ground.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat May 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Kazuki shook his head, "Its not all spirits...some are filled with this evil dark aura, they have it cuz they did something very bad in their living life, it makes them evil and forces them to hurt other living creatures..." he explained as Akira shook his head, cleaning the dark aura within him. "Akira goes around collecting them you see, he's the way he is, but he doesn't like the dead harming the living...and eating spirits re-energizes him...but he wont eat those who would cause no harm..."

Akira blew out a puff of black smoke and it dispersed into the air, and he floats back to Kazuki, "I'll rest for a bit..." he murmured and entered Kazuki's body, resting inside him.

"And it also takes a bit out of him when its a dark spirit, so he needs a bit of rest after..."
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sun May 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Kuroshi looked at Akira then at Kazuki. "It seems like it's pretty easy to keep order around here even if it does tire him." Kuroshi shifted the weight on his feet. "Well it's getting pretty early,we should probably head back to the school, get a little rest so we arn't zombies during class later. If we have some more free time after school, I'd like you to meet my wife." He smiled, knowing that Kazuki probably wouldn't know how he would meet her if she was dead. Then again, he might since he has similar powers when it comes to the mind. But in some cases, Kuroshi can make images more realistic, which Kazuki will find more out about later. "See you later then?"
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun May 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Kazuki was surprised in how he could meet a dead women, but with a Darkrai, he's guessing in a dream of some sort, it would definitely be better than his usual nightmares. "Oh Alright, I'll need to stay here for a lot longer though, see ya later~" he smiled and waved, turning tail and heading back into the building, with the act of Akira just moments ago, the building would be peaceful tonight.

((I need help with the sports day event Q3Q unless you like the
other ideas better? oTL))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sun May 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Kuroshi waled away~ (lol)
(I really like the sprot day idea!~ What would you like help with?)
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun May 29, 2011 11:45 pm

event ideas QuQ we can chat in dA comment me there~))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Tomokigi knew not alot of people came into this building. he walked slowly into it. he's not scared just make sure he won't fall. "man... its dark" he could only see from one of his eyes. he sat and started drawing. he drew his old friends from his old town then his mother. his mother let him come to the school and he was thankful for that. "man.....thanks mom i have made so many friends here" he smiles.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

EXP : 99
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned Building - Page 4 Empty Halloween themed rp

Post  Mikel Newth Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:05 am

((Starting a new halloween-themed session
In relation to this deviation: http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/TeokisBulletinBoard-Halloween-266157614 ))

Mikel stood outside the Abandoned school building waiting for others to arrive. He had left a note on the Teokis' bulletin board earlier the same day. After hearing about this old building from other students, he had figured it would be the perfect location to celebrate the Halloween night, he was sure there were students who'd gladly accompany him. He hoped they'd wear something cool and suitable for Halloween to get the mood right. His own costume was of a magician. Thought, he had added a darker twist to it with ruptured rags and manacles.
The old building creaked as the wind blew. Mikel fiddled with his belongings. He had brought three flash lights since it was obviousy that the building was out of power. Afterall it hasn't been used in long time. He played a bit with the flash light. Maybe others would find him easier in the darkening evening if he kept the light on.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:38 am

Ronili wandered up to the building. She had never been before and she was really scared. She ventured out anyways hoping to meet some more students she hadn't met before. She walked to the building dressed as a beautifly. She came upon a big wodden door that led into the building. She opened it slowly and it creeked noiseily. "M-milkel? Are you here?" She said in a small voice. She walked further into the old buliding and spotted a light. She walked twords it and saw Mikel. "Oh there you are! I'm thought I was the only one here!" she said happily.
Ronili
Ronili

EXP : 42

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Oh god, why was he agreeing to this? Luca wasn't even going to be here for him! Who was he going to use for comfort? At least he knew one person so far.. Well, a little.. The trembling form of the Zangoose stepped up to the abandoned home, wearing his costume, as they were told. He had decided to go as one of his favorite characters from his favorite show, Davis from Digimon. Boy did he wish he could be as outspoken as Davis, even if the guy was a bit too outspoken.. He only wore the outfit, not wanting to mess with his hair, it would only mean hell later. The male kept latched onto the flashlight he had brought along, a backpack on his bag that held some snacks, waters, a small first-aid kit, and, of course, his Veemon toy. He was set for anything that night. Ready for whatever it had planned.
"Hello, Mikel.. And.. Um.. Sorry, I don't think we've met.. I'm Lyon.." The boy spoke, trying to settle his nerves, as he walked up to the two first showers.

Last edited by Lyon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typosyay)
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Chelan hugged his shoulder bag closer to himself as he walked towards the abadoned house. He couldn't comperhend why Mikel would decide to try and bring people together by inviting them to explore an old, most likely haunted, building. Chelan decided that his roommate was obviously not alright, and set his mind on dragging him away from the building as soon as possible. Not that he was worried or anything. Chelan just didn't want to stay outside for too long.

Plopping a candy in his mounth, Chelan grumbled about how Mikel had taken all of the flashlights, leaving the starmie to travel in the dark. Chelan would rather be eating candy on his bed with a comic than in a scary old house, but Mikel would probably whine that Chelan hadn't come even tought he had talked so much about it and that it would be fun.

Seeing a light flicker some distance away, he picked up his speed, happy to find someone else there. Getting nearer, he spotted Ronili, Lyon and of cource Mikel, standing outside the abadoned building. Adjusting his bag, he walked up to them "Hi"
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Ronili hearded someone else aproching. A boy walked up and ntroduced himself as Lyon. He seemed to know Mikel but Ronili had never met him before. "Hi Lyon I'm Ronili!" she said smiling. "Oh hey I brought candy!" She said holding out a bag filled with sweet treats. "I figured you can't have halloween without candy right?" She smiled at the Zangoose boy and held out a small chocolate bar "Would you like some?" she said attepting to start a conversation. Just then Chelan walked up as well. "Hi Chelan! How come your not dressed up?" She said looking quite rediculous herself.
Ronili
Ronili

EXP : 42

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:39 pm

"Hello, Ronili!" Mikel exclaimed as the girl approached. She was wearing a costume alright but Mikel couldn't help but think of it as too cheery for Halloween with all those colours. Well, I guess someone could be scared of that, he thought.
Mikel noticed Lyon walkin up to them and greeted him; "Huh, nice to meet you? But... I'm positive I've seen you somewhere before." Mikel wondered why the boy looked so familiar. He must have seen him out in the town he guessed.
"You two seem scared ", Mikel eyed the two and grinned, "Don't be, there isn't probably anything actually dangerous in there." Thought, even if he didn't want to admit it, the wind in the trees and the creacking of the building was making him too gradually a bit nervous.
Mikel turned around when he heard the voice of his roommate. "Chelan! You came! I was already sure you wouldn't" he yelled. "I thought you were intimidated by the mere thought of entering "a house full of beings that would gladly make off with you soul"", Mikel teased the boy.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Looking confused when Ronili asked why he hadn't dressed up, he gestured to his clothes. He was wearing a black tunic, which had some purple ruffles on the hem, black leggins and and had leg warmers on both legs. He had same kind of things on his arms too. He was also wearing a red pearl necklace."I am kinda dressed as a misdreavus" he said tugging at his high ponytail.

Hearing Mikel comment about how he had tought that Chelan was scared, he glared at the Mr. Mime. He didn't need to say it out lound, even if it was true. "As if you aren't afraid too. Why else would you take all of the flaslights you could find, leaving me to travel here without any light? By the way, I really hope I get one of those.." Chelan said, and pressed the tip of Mikels nose. Turning around, he waved to Lyon.

"Lyon! It feels like I haven't seen you in years!!"
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:14 am

(( it's been a long while since i post something orz))

Mitsuki walked into the abandoned building, a pumpkin candy holder in hand. "i shouldn't have come... this building is.. eerie..." mitsuki sighed. she was dressed as her favourite character, madoka from madomagi, with her hair on twintails and a magical girl dress. and i shouldn't wear this... maybe i just go back to the dorm and change into t-shirt and short, or stay at the dorm. suddenly, she sees few figures chatting, some of them quite familiar. she make her ways into them "um.... is this the place we should meet? for halloween?"
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:22 am

What the hell is going on? What's with the chatting of Teokis Kids? Are they here? Is it Halloween already, or are they asking to die on this misty night? The Ranpuura woke from his nap, his body invisible but the purple, blue flame hinted with yellow at its centre flickered in one of the many broken down class rooms, though this room was the art room on the second floor. His body twitched and he floated right up, looking around. Why are the students here? And on a night ghost are likely to roam the halls, powered up and strong. Sighing deeply, he left the art room, floating through the wall, only his flame visible, he floated through the window to see a group of kids gathered. Well maybe this was okay...maybe he could have a bit of fun too...and scare them so bad, they might just never come back or even walk around at night. He smirked mentally and the flame indicating him disappeared into the darkness.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next