PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abandoned Building

+5
Mikel Newth
Tomokigi Kiro
Kuroshi
Setzer
Kazuki
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Abandoned Building - Page 3 Empty Re: The Abandoned Building

Post  Kuroshi Fri May 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Kuroshi let out a small burst of air that was suppossed to sound like a laugh. 1791! God thats a long time! Kuroshi was born in 1908 and he thought he was old! Kuroshi was trully only 28 years old though. When ever he would enter a dream or a nightmare, he wouldn't age unlike whosever mind he was in at the time. Most of the nightmares he went into as a child would only be a few days or weeks but after his wife died, he was trapped in his own nightmare for almost 80 years. He would repeat the same memories and tragedies over and over again, mixing in his own false memories as well. He could never get out and repeated a never ending cycle of saddness and torchure until he was finally able to except the death of his wife. He got out only three years ago...

"I see.." Kuroshi said with his hand over his chin. "I was just curious because I never saw you when I went to school here and Daisuke never seemed all that paranoid back then like he is now".
Daisuke was quiet and looked up at Kuroshi with big puppy dog eyes.
" A couple centuries is a long time. You must get lonely" Kuroshi said tilting his head slightly with saddened eyes, thinking of his 80 years alone compared to Akira's 200 years. He was silent for a moment, his eyes closed and his hand still on his chin. When he was done reminiscing he brushed his hand away from his chin and opened his eyes again. "So how did you and Kazuki meet?" He asked looking back an forth from Akira to Kazuki, hoping to change the mood a little.

(LOL He spent 80 years inside his mind, no wonder he became a Psychology teacher. XD Even though I just came up with that story just now. >w>')
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

EXP : 62
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri May 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Even though Akira first came here when the school had its grand opening, he had been living so much longer than that, so long that Akira himself had forgotten the day he was born, or even what his parents looked like, that is if he had parents, he wasn't sure...But he did remember the glares he recieved from the people of the villages he once lived in, those who feared that their souls would be eaten and die before it was their time, it was a dark past, but that was all it was...the past.

"I didn't really bother to make myself...known..." Akira said, but he did see a lot of students in his time here, most he didn't remember, but he did remember this one, he was a darkrai after all, not all too hard to forget, but he didn't mention it. "Has it been that long..." he murmured, it really has, so very long, and sometimes...a bit too long..

Kazuki perked up, hearing his name, he was slightly distracted, "We met a couple of years ago~" he answered happily, about to go on when Akira interupted him. "Yes...he was crying and came here...and I had to comfort him..."
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sat May 14, 2011 5:35 am

Kuroshi was surprised. An adult man crying? What could have upset him so much? Kuroshi remembered being a fragile and timid boy back in High School but Kazuki didn't seem anything like that. Kuroshi didn't really know what to say other than look at Kazuki with wondering eyes.

Daisuke poked his head up from Kuroshi's shoulder to look at Kazuki as well. He remembered that day when Kazuki had come to the school, tears in his eyes. He had seen Akira float over to comfort him, but like Kuroshi, he had no idea what really happened.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat May 14, 2011 5:49 am

"I was almost 16 at that time...but Akira was like my light~ he really helped me out and we became friends ever since~" Kazuki added. He was very different at that time and didn't talk or go near anyone except the old principal, may he rest in peace. But after meeting Akira and Ren, he became a new person, though why he became a pervert is kinda unknown really~

Akira looked back to the old abandon building, "Come on Kazuki...let's so...I can feel the spirits getting agitated...there's a bit of a brawl going on..." he said, floating back towards the old place, going through the wall. "I guess I better go then," Kazuki said to Kuroshi, "Some of these spirits are evil and only Akira can put them in their place~" he added, "Guess I'll see you later?" he wasn't sure if Kuroshi wanted to tag along, a Darkrai like him probably wont have trouble against the spirits but then Akira was there too, so maybe nothing much would happen tonight~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sat May 14, 2011 6:09 am

Kuroshi was silent for a moment. 16, that was about the age he met Daisuke...and that absol... He shook his head, not wanting to think about it. Kuroshi turned to the building after Kazuki asked to see him later. He wanted to stay longer, he thought that if he spent more time here, he could move on from his past instead of just running away from it. "would you mind... if I tagged along for a little while? Kuroshi asked looking at Akira then at Kazuki.
Daisuke knew that Akira wouldn't hurt him since he's never attacked someone before, but he was still frightened of him and hid behind Kuroshi again. Why is he being so brave now? He wondered. He wasn't like this at all when I knew him... I wonder what made him change so much...? Daisuke wondered looking up at Kuroshi from behind his shoulder.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat May 14, 2011 7:36 am

"Oh? You want to come~? Sure, okay!" Kazuki said, nodding happily~ he would have more than Akira foe company tonight. He lead the way inside, through the front entrance, and as soon as they got in, it already felt like the spirits living there surrounded them. Kazuki noticed but didn't do anything, just continuing on his way till he reached the big hole leading to the basement. "Akira!" he called out, looking into the hole.

"Come on in...The fight's about to get messy.." Akira answered him. And Kazuki turned to Darkrai, "Keep the little one close to you...you never know what might happen," he said, then jumped into the hole. The spirits weren't so clear, but you could make out a shape, a dark aura outline. Akira was in the middle of two spirits, his mouth didn't move and words were not said, but he was mentally talking to them, and them only.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sat May 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Kuroshi had chills run up his spine as he followed in after Kazuki. He couldn't physically see the spirits since their aura's weren't that strong, but he clearly knew they were there.
The inside of the building was unrecognizable beyond recollection. His 80 years alone suddenly hit him hard and for the first time, relized just how long he had been gone.

Kuroshi gestured for Daisuke to come closer to him as Kazuki had suggested. Daisuke floated into the space between the cuff of Kuroshi's jacket and his shirt, holding onto the head of Kuroshi's tie.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun May 15, 2011 10:01 am

The spirits that were about to fight suddenly burst in a small spark of darkness, Akira still between them, floating his ground, it was like he was having a stare down with the angered spirits, after a few long moments it went quiet and the spirits calmed down. Akira then floated to Kazuki, "Looks like they came to an agreement...but im sure it wont last...keep your guard up.." he said, then looked to Kuroshi and Daisuke. "You two...and the little one...what is your story, why is he getting smaller and smaller?"

Kazuki looked at Kuroshi and Daisuke too, wondering the same thing. Why was Daisuke so tiny?
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sun May 15, 2011 10:19 am

Kuroshi was relieived that the fight had ended in the meantime but he remained alert. He was surprised when Akira and Kazuki also noticed that Daisuke was so small. Not yet knowing the story himself, he looked to Daisuke aswell.
Daisuke jumped, not used to all the atention being on him. He took a deep breath to calm himself then floated into the middle of the three staring at him. "I-I'm not entirely sure whats happening myself." He admitted. "And since Akira-sama is questioning me aswell, I'm guessing he dosn't know either. He said staring at Akira from the corner of his eye. "I was fine for awhile after Kuro-chan left, but once the school shut down, I started losing energy. The spirits that came here after the school shut down never seemed to get smaller like I do, it might be the fact that I was here during the schools glory days, unlike a lot of the spirits here. There might have been something at the school that gave me energy, gave me a reason to not move on, but once the school shut down, that something dissappeared. And my energy has been growing weaker ever since. Daisuke said, trying to give Kuroshi a weak smile as he stared back at him with a hurt expression.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon May 16, 2011 7:59 am

"The school only shut down...for a couple of years..." Akira said, approaching Daisuke and floated around him, "A lot of things were...removed or replaced...What keeps you here...do you not know?" he asked and Kazuki listened in silence. Akira then returned to Kazuki's side after getting a good look of the little one, he was different from the others, being weak and small, he could still hold a clear appearance. Lampent was known to suck the life force of the living and eat the wandering souls, but he was able to control it, which is why he can spend endless hours with his living friends and not harm them.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Tue May 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Daisuke shook his head, a shiver going up his spine as Akira got closer. He couldn't remember much from when he was alive so if something from his life was keeping him here, he had little clue. He would get flashes sometimes, but they proved of little significance. He thought hard for a long time, trying to think of something. After a long time, he started crying. He couldn't think of anything, he felt useless and alone. He didn't know what to do and everyone was watching him. "Kuroshi" He said quietly, "I'm scared, I-I don't want to disappear. I-I... He curled into a ball and started bawling in his knees.
"Daisuke..." Kuroshi said with a hurt expression. He turned to Akira, his casual face returned. "Akira, you've been here a long time, have you ever seen a case like Daisuke's before? Is there anyway to help him?"
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat May 21, 2011 12:19 am

(I can finally reply QAQ school is..oTL)

Kazuki and Akira looked at each other, the Zorua had a worried expression, yes, something like this did happen, but the cure? Probably impossible. "Something like this...did probably happen.." Akira finally spoke, "I don't remember when or who...but it wasn't here...and It was already too late...the spirit simply vanished before I ever...spoke to it.."

Kazuki looked at Daisuke and Kuroshi, "Maybe its just..." but he didn't know what it was, he didn't want to say its possible for Daisuke to disappear too.

"It could be you're passing on...bit by bit," Akira suggested, he was ghost, and could live forever as long no one tried to kill him, but he was technically alive.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sat May 21, 2011 5:46 am

"It certainly dosn't feel that way" Daisuke wispered, his face still in his knees. "I don't want to move on. Kuro-kun just got back! I waited paitently for over 87 years for him to come back and I thought I would dissapear before I ever saw him again...but...but" Daisuke started bawling even more. "But when I saw him standing infront of the building a little while ago...I felt like I could move on peacfully... But I didn't want to because I wanted to spend more time with Kuro-kun... So...Kuroshi, up until the time I do finally dissapear, could you come to visit me whenever you can? He said not removing his face from his legs.

Kuroshi nodded. "I promise I'll come every day until you've moved on."

Daisuke strated shaking uncontrollably. He lifted his face from his legs and brought his hand up to one of his eyes, trying to tame the uncontrollable tears going down his now reddened face. If he could, Kuroshi would hug him, but he was much too small to wrap his arms around him. So insted he brushed away the hair coving Daisuke's face and turned to Akira. "Do you know how much time he has left?"
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat May 21, 2011 7:01 am

Akira shook his head, "Im afraid I don't know...probably as long as his will to stay is strong...maybe now that you're back...this little one might grow stronger.." he said with a shrug, he wasn't sure, he only ever ate or ruled over spirits, he never thought to care of their well-being, their life had ended after all, what could be worst? But still...

"Im sorry we couldn't help Daisuke, you'll be fine~" Kazuki said, trying to reassure the little spirit, "Maybe a spirit here...can help?" he asked turning to Akira, but the Ranpuraa simply gave him a 'I dunno expression'. Kazuki sighed
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sat May 21, 2011 7:26 am

Daisuke was silient for a moment then nodded his head, listening to what Akira and Kazuki had to say. "It's okay! Kuro-kun is hear! I'm sure I'll be just fine!" He said, his tears dissapearing, trying to keep himself happy. "There was a fight here earlier right?" He said trying to change the subject. "You said that they might get at it again right?"

"Daisuke, maybe you should rest a little bit, you don't seem okay." Kuroshi said, noticing that Daisuke wasn't acting himself. "Maybe we should come back later."

"No!" He yelled, his hands in fists. "I came here to see a fight, so I'm going to see a fight!"
Kuroshi was silent for a moment, clearly seeing something wrong with Daisuke. "If slapping you wouldn't send you flying, I would slap you right now." Kuroshi said with a plain expression on his face.

Daisuke tensed up. He knew Kuroshi was angry even if he didn't look it. He rarely ever saw him angry but he became afraid of him when he was. "Sorry." He said softly, looking away. He floated up to the next floor, out of sight.
"Sorry, I don't know whats gotten into him." Kuroshi said looking up at the ceiling Daisuke had just flown threw.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat May 21, 2011 7:34 am

"The fool...I don't accept fighting here...was he not paying attention..." Akira muttered, floathing up after him, he didn't like depressing spirits in his home, it would bring in a heavy aura and may even attract over depressed or heart-broken spirits.

"Akira.." Kazuki murmured, watching his friend go. Then turned to Kuroshi, "Its alright, but we better get out, without Akira, near us, the spirits would attack~ And I don't want to walk through memory lane right now.." he said, taking a big leap back up through the hole, then looking down at the Darkrai, "Need help?"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sat May 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Kuroshi watched as Akira followed behind Daiuke. He was worried for his friend but he knew he couldn't do anything right now.
Kuroshi didn't really like the idea of revisiting old memories. After 80 consecutive years of it, he'd really like a break. "No thank you." Kuroshi said turning down Kazuki's offer for help. He then appeared to fall into his own shadow as if there was a hole in the ground. The shadow then climbed up the wall and onto the floor that Kazuki was standing on. Kuroshi then came back out of his shadow and smiled at Kazuki, obviously showing off. "Shall we head out?"
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat May 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Kazuki eyes widen when Kuroshi became a shadow and came up, "...show off.." he muttered under his breath, taking the lead to the staircase.

On the other side, Akira caught the little Daisuke, not actually touching him, but blocking his paths, "Hey..are you alright?" he asked, becoming solid and touching the ground, his eyes burned amber with a lick of blue.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sat May 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Daisuke halted and nervously looked to his left and right when Akira stopped infront of him. He sighed and sat down, his legs straight and his hands lazily resting ontop of them. "Yeah." He said tiredly responding to Akira's question. He was more tired then anything, Kuroshi's suggestion to rest was a wise one. Even though he was a ghost, getting a break from everything every once in a while was a good thing. "Everything was just going by so quickly, I was getting confused. I was already confused when I saw Kuro-kun again. I hadn't seen him in so long, I thought...I thought he might have died. Darkrai don't typically live as long as most legendary pokemon, but Kuro-kun is over 100 years old now but he dosn't look a day over 30. Daisuke was deep in thought, a small smile creeping across his face. "After thinking that he might have died and seeing him standing there...I didn't want him to leave. I was afraid. Afraid that he might not come back again and leave me all alone again. He layed down on his back, his arms and legs making an X shape. "He did a cruel thing to me on that day I had last seen him. His boyfriend had broken up with him not long before that and he was acting completly different. He yelled at me for not being alive, for not being able to be seen by anyone other than him...I wanted to hug him then, to comfort him, but for some reason I couldn't. Every time I tried, I would just go right through him. At that time, I think he just wanted a real friend. He had had no one other than me and that Absol boy. After him and the Absol broke up, he started to beleive that I wasn't real, that I was just a figment of his imagination. I almost beleived it too. Daisuke laughed, tears starting to accumulate in his eyes again. "And so he left me like that. Even though my last memories of him were mean ones, I still beleived he was my friend and that he would keep his promise to return to me one day. Daiuske closed his eyes. "And he did." After a short silence, Daisuke sat up again and looked at Akira. "Sorry, I dumped that all on you, I just needed to get it all out. He said scratching behind his ear with a smile.

(My god! Daisuke made a monologue! >_>)
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat May 21, 2011 10:21 pm

((LOL! And awww QAQ and lol again, i think i just had his flashback xD))

Akira had sat down with Daisuke when he told his story, he was listening, but he couldn't stop his own past from creeping up on him. All spirits who still linger on this earth seem to have a past they can't forget, or maybe an unfinished business they have yet to take care of. It sounded to him as though Daisuke was maybe in love with Kuroshi, but he decided not to say, it could also be that Daisuke just cared too much. Akira sighed, "Its alright..." he murmured, "Sometimes its better...to let it out.." he added, then faded out a bit, his centre fire stoned brightly. "Now that you saw him...Kuroshi...maybe you can pass on...but...I didn't want to say when that Darkrai was here..." he paused, "To pass on...you don't fade away...you float up to the light...or get dragged down to in flames...to simply disappear...can have a different meaning.." he looked directly at Daisuke, he didn't particular cared for the little one's well being, but this does interest him to some extent.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sun May 22, 2011 4:55 am

"Not yet."Daisuke said looking at Akira intensly. "I want to be with Kuro-kun a little longer..if thats okay? When I'm satisified, I'll move on. Daisuke said, finally calmed down after letting everything out. "And thank you for listening to me rant Akira. You probably don't care but it's nice to have someone that listens to you." He smiled and stood up again. He turned around and walked over to a window, not thinking about floating. He saw Kuroshi and Kazuki just coming out of the building. Kazuki was making a "humph" face like he just got beaten and Kuroshi was smiling... It's nice to know that he's smiling again. Daisuke thought to himself, wondering if Kuroshi really would come to see him tomarrow.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun May 22, 2011 8:26 am

(Oh lol, i meant they are going up to the second floor, not out xDD)

Reaching the second floor, Kazuki was making his way to the Nurse's Office, the only place in this building that didn't look as old. He thought he'd play a trick, just a small one, if Kuroshi was gonna show off, then he should too~ Making sure his face was hidden from Kuroshi, the Zorua's eyes turned blue and he disappeared into the darkness, or at least it looked that way~ He had merely played an illusion on the Darkrai, the room fading into white and Kuroshi was suddenly thrown into the beach, the waves splashing against the rocks, the birds chirping~ Then from the distance, it looked like a sandstorm was brewing, but it was just about a million big-boobed girls screaming Kuroshi's name and running towards him like a stampede!!

"Im just saying...if you disappear before you move on...you might regret it.." Akira murmured, sensing Kazuki getting closer, then stopped, no movement. So he decided to take a look, and all he saw was Kazuki's blue glowing eyes and Kuroshi just standing there. "..."
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sun May 22, 2011 6:36 pm

(lol fail oTL Then he was watching them through a hole in the wall as they were making their way upstars. >_>)

Daisuke ignored what Akira said and also watched as Kuroshi and Kazuki stopped, wondering why Kazuki's eyes were glowing.

Kuroshi tensed up a little when everything went white. He hadn't noticed that Kazuki was "missing" because he was too busy looking around. Since he could make his own worlds within dreams, he wasn't too surprised to suddenly be on the beach. He liked the calming rythme of the waves as they rose and sank, but that was all interupted when he heard something in the distance. He turned his head, startled, to see a stampede of bouncy women coming toward him, yelling his name.
He noticed Kazuki but was silent and still, too shocked to move. He never really liked big breasted women, he was actually afraid of them when he was little. He had gotten used to them, but a stampede of them shouting his name... He wasn't really sure what to do.

After a few moments of him staring as the stampede got closer, he snapped out of his trance and started laughing. "Looks like you got me back, I wasn't expecting this!"
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun May 22, 2011 8:04 pm

The Stampede of women ran right through Kuroshi and disappeared, the world turning back to darkness in the old school building. "Heh~ You're not the only one with special powers~" Kazuki laughed with the other teacher, he himself felt uncomfortable with the illusion he played out, he wasn't a fan of women, especially loved-crazed women.

Akira floated to Kazuki, "Still playing tricks I see..." he sighed, "Kids.." He then went into the Nurse's office through the wall. "Oh wait up Akira," Kazuki whined, following him through the door, walking into the typical Infirmary-type room, but only one bed was there. "You may be hundreds of years old, but you look more like a kid than I do~" he chuckled.

"At least I don't act like a kid~" Akira smiled slightly, and sat by the windowsill.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Mon May 23, 2011 3:53 am

Kuroshi followed Kazuki into the Nurse's office. He smiled, enjoying the conversation Akira and Kazuki were having. He scanned the room thoroughly, noticing that it was obviously used often. He sat on a spinning chair next to a desk and crossed his arms. "I can deffinently see you come here often. It's kind of amazing how clean this room is compared to the rest of the buildig." Kuroshi said thinking about his high school days once again. He never had to come to the Nurse's Office very often because he rarely got sick.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next