PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

+5
BLU
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Bailey
Zori
9 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room Empty Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  Zori Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:27 am

On last floor of Rekuza school you can find many abondoned rooms covered with dust and many boxes with mystery content.

Also on that last floor you can find a classroom with a big poster on doors and on that poster you can read that Music Club has here its place. The mystery boxes where put on one side of the room and on centre of the room where placed music instruments, drums, guitars, and much more, and big piano placed on one wall.
From the windows you are able to see sport fields.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  Zori Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:33 am

Zori smiled, the little Zorua was really happy, she didn't thought that it would be so easy to find teacher moderator, and Bailey-sensei was the best person to be their tutor.
This place looked now better after puting those weird boxes on one said and after that she was even able to find a piano in this room. After placeing all music instruments here this place was prepared for first ever club session.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  Bailey Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Bailey peered inside the classroom only to see the small Zorua alone. "Zori, did you clean everything up yourself?" His voice was mixed with surprise and concern. A young lady such as herself shouldn't do all this alone! Perhaps he should have come by sooner! Heck, there was a full length piano here!!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:43 pm

Zori turned rapidly, she didn't expect anyone to appear here. The little Zorua just hanged posters about Music Club around the school.
"Yes, but it wasn't so hard to do, Bailey-sensei." She said, but the truth was that she was cleaning this room from almost a week, she started that before she asked for permision to form a club.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:56 pm

He chuckled lightly. "My you're quite the strong girl aren't you?" he inquired. He then leaned in and spoke softly, "You can call me Bailey, I don't mind." Formalities were always such a drag! He always felt awkward when people thought of him as higher than them since he wasn't all that special. It's surprising that Zori had gotten this done all in one day! Unless of course... she didn't... But that's fine. What's done is done!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:41 am

"You can say that I'm strong."Zori smiled."Bailey are you playing any instruments?" The little Zorua was really curious about it, first when she asked Uxie to be moderator for her club she didn't thought about it, but after she was back in her room, she started to think about it."I can play guitar and drums, ohh, and I also sing."Her ears flicked and tail start to move quickly.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:16 pm

He shrugged and scratched his head with an embarrassed smile. "I dabble with piano here and there, but I never really perfected my skill with it either." He really ought to practice sometime. Why couldn't he have been asked to join a history club? He would've been much more proficient at that! Still, beggars can't be choosers. Although he didn't exactly beg either. In fact he did choose. Oh how he loathes contradictions! "You seem to like music a lot huh?" He realized that was a stupid question to ask since she was the one that asked to form a music club in the first place. Now that he thought about it, a music club is quite popular. He's surprised it isn't bustling with many people already.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:45 pm

As if on cue, Kipper barreled into the music room, clad in an outfit he got from Zori with a stack of sheet music in one hand and drum sticks in the other hand. He was moving so fast that he essentially had to skid to stop so he wouldn't crash into anything. "Hiya guys!" He said with a huge smile showing off his (still) missing tooth. "Am I late?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Bailey turned to look at Kipper. "What a pleasant surprise! I didn't know you were a drummer!" he exclaimed eyeing the drum sticks and sheet music. What kind of band were they forming to begin with. A rock band? Classical? Ah well, Bailey'll just have to wait for Zori's ideas.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:42 am

"I love music!"Zori said while Kipper walked in, she looked into his direction. "We need now only bass and keyboard, and we can form a rock band."The little Zorua said with a big smile on her face and took her guitar. First she start with a single note and after that she played short solo. "Will you be able to keep up with me Kipper?"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 am

Kipper walked over to the the drum set in the room and sat down. "You bet I can," he responded with a sly smile. He then pounded out a drum solo that he thought complemented Zori's solo.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:58 pm

"A rock band huh? Sounds interesting." He listened to Kipper's short drum solo and Zori's guitar intently. So skilled! It's so nice to have such talented students with such great potential! It's a good thing they're starting to perform at such an early age! Maybe they'll even make it to the big time!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:21 pm

"Wow, you really can play."Zori said after hearing Kipper drum part. "And it would be interesting, but thinking about band name would be hard work."Zorua looked really excited about the band, but she didn't like to think about the name, she never was goof at giveing names, or nicknames.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:33 pm

"Names aren't really that important," Bailey replied to reassure Zori. "We can always worry about that when we're fully set up." How exciting this all was! Although Bailey wasn't really a part of the band anyway.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:24 am

"Yup. you're right Bailey."Zori smiled, her tail waged happily, with it, it was always easy to say in what mood she is. The little Zorua looked around and her eyes stoped on piano. "Bailey you said that you played piano, could you play something for us?"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Trixy walked into the room, upon seeing the rock band set up she felt discouraged. Her shoulders sagged and she sighed. She had her viola shipped up her for no reason. Her electric bass was left at home. She didn't like it anymore, it wasn't challenging. Thats why she had bought the standing. She saw Bailey was chatting with Zori about the piano. She might as well get something out of this. "Mr. B., with all due respect, " She said taking her viola out of the case, "I do believe you made me a promise." She pointed at him with the bow, and grinned like the devil. She wouldn't let him get out of it.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Kipper peered over from the drumset, surveying the scene. He had no idea what Bailey had promised but he hoped playing the piano was part of it. "You totally should play something for us! We showed off already anyways," Kipper chimed in.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:23 pm

"Play something? Why I-" He started but was stopped short when he heard Trixy mention their promise. Oh darn! He had completely forgotten about it! "A-ah right..." He suddenly grew all kinds of nervous. He cleared his throat and quickly composed himself. ""Have you chosen a song?" he asked Trixy in his familar calm and collected tone.

{ SMOOOOOTH BAILEY =w= }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:57 pm

She raised an eyebrow at Bailey when he stuttered nervously, but smiled when he asked her if she had a composition,"Absolutely, I'm always prepared! I've played both the piano and viola parts for this, it's not a hard one, but it still sounds pretty." That was a lie, but in this case it wasn't. She grabbed a duet piece out of her overflowing folder of crap music. She handed some to Mr. B. And played a few warm up notes to get the feel of the instrument.

(If anyone is wondering what a viola sounds like, I found a video on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Q7Bv8cMp8 I don't know anything about violas actually, they just sound soooo cool. xD )
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:58 am

Zoris tail waged, she was really loking to hear Bailey and Trixy part. This duet might be something great, she sat on nearest box waiting for them to start. She knew what kind of music Trixy liked but she hoped that she would like the idea about the rock band.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:48 am

Bailey skimmed over the music sheet and absorbed all of the notes. He contemplated everything, the tempo, the allegros and such. To be honest the piano part was rather simple. It was mainly keeping the beat and the notes were repeated constantly. Truly it wasn't a difficult feat. (And to be honest, Bailey was actually an exceptional pianist, he's just overly modest and embarrassed at his skill. Stupid guy.) He smiled and situated himself on the seat infront of the piano. He lifted up the cover to expose the black and white ivory keys. He placed the sheet music on the piano's sheet music holder thingy and looked back at Trixy, his face wide a meek smile. "Whenever you're ready, Ms. Trixy."

{ I hope the song they're going to play is the one in the video because that song is BEAUTIFUL <3 }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:45 am

(Thats fine, I really liked it too!)

She smiled at Bailey as she arranged her music on the stand. "I'm always ready! Zori, would you like to do the honors and count us off?" She wondered what instrument Zori would have her play in a rock band. She only listened to it, she hardly ever played. Only when she was a about 14, when every body goes through that 'I wanna start a rock band phase!'. This was serious though, she knew Zori was talented, she picked up on jazz so fast. She watched Zori, ready to go.

(I knew Bailey was hiding some piano skillage! D:< lol)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:03 am

"Oh.. Okay"Zori stood up from the box, she was used to that the drumer counts off, but she didn't want to show that she didn't do this before.
"1, 2, 3 ... 1, 2, 3!"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Once Bailey heard the last three his fingers went off. They grazed over the keys and played of such elegance and grace. Lovely song, Trixy certainly has impeccable taste. He listened for Trixy's accompaniment as he continued the tedious tapping of keys. The sound of the piano echoed throughout the room, very good sound quality from the piano, though it seems like it needed some little tuning.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:50 am

Trixy's viola defiantly had some tuning problems but that was her fingers occasionally being misplaced. However her bow was moving smoothly and hitting every string it should, at least she had that part down. Mr. B. certainly did know how to play the piano! Probably better than her, then again he was pretty old. Like grandpa old. She was coping with the being mislead, but he had a taken off at a tempo slightly unexpected, she caught up, and made sure to match him. Her face of concentration more than likely looked completely ridiculous.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next