PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abandoned Building

+5
Mikel Newth
Tomokigi Kiro
Kuroshi
Setzer
Kazuki
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Abandoned Building Empty The Abandoned Building

Post  Kazuki Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:24 am

Near the main school building, surrounded in thick foliage is the first school building, now abandon, it is rumored that many ghosts live within that building, beware, students who enter, might not return...

The building is rusting, most windows broken, an eerie quietness surrounds it. Through the broken doors, lies the messy hallways, each class looked like a tornado passed through, and even roots and branches from outside found its way inside the building. On the ground floor, to the right hallway, a big hole in the middle of that hallway leads to the basement, looking like it broke recently. On the second floor, it looked just as bad, same with the third and fourth floor.

Walking alone inside, makes one hear things, creaking doors, cooing owls, maybe even an eerie cry~

Living in this building are various ghosts, no not ghost type pokemon, actual invisible ghosts, they roam the halls during the night and gather in the basement. Beware, if for your pokemon drops into the dark basement, his worst fears will come alive~ though do not fret, A Ranpuura lives and watch over the spirit and he shall watch over you too~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned Building Empty Re: The Abandoned Building

Post  Setzer Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:07 pm

It was a general rule that students from Rekuza were not allowed on Teokis campus grounds without permission, and vice versa. The schools were far enough away that it was not that much of a problem or anything, but occasionally there was the rare rogue element who would sneak onto one campus or the other, perhaps on a dare, or maybe a romantic tryst~.

Setzer was here for neither of those reasons. He was here on a search and destroy mission, pure and simple. Kazuki, the infamous pervert-teacher of Teokis, had certain evidence, blackmail photos against Setzer, and the young Sharpedo was determined to find those pictures (and possibly the Zorua himself), and annihilate them utterly. He would not turn back until he had completed his mission, and he wasn't going to let something as insignificant as rules get in the way of that!

...Well, for all his intentions, Setzy was lost. The forest between the two schools was a veritable maze even during the daylight hours, so they were completely incomprehensible now, at night. What made matters worse was the mist that had settled in, which made conditions so horrid Setzy couldn't even get a signal for his Pokegear to use the map application. All in all, Setzer was in a pretty sour mood when he found the old Teokis school house.

He stepped inside of the building with a scowl. His PokeGear had a mini-flashlight, which was convenient for emergency situations for this. He shone the light around the entrance as he tried to find out where he was. Yup, this place was definitely abandoned. Broken things, blankets of dust, spiderwebs everywhere... If Setzer was the type to get scared by things like ghosts and hauntings, he would definitely had been creeped out by now. As it was, he was just irritated. "Damn perv, this is all yer fault, when I find ya..." he muttered dark threats under his breath as he moved around the hole in the floor towards the stairs. Hell, might as well explore this place...
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Kazuki saw, or more like sensed his victim waltz into the ghost building, going in at such a late hour is disastrous, not only it is the time the spirits like to roam, but hunt down any prey as well. And right now, they had their eyes on the little Sharpedo. Akira, the Ranpuura had sensed the shark enter his home, he kept to himself, invisible, watching the boy carefully tread the wooden floors.

Kazuki decided to take the window entrance, into the Nurse's office on the second floor, unlike the whole building, the nurse's office was rather clean and looked like it was used frequently. He stepped lightly, pricking his ears for the footsteps of Setzer...oh how much fun it was to tease the lad, perhaps a little bit more wouldn't hurt~

Akira noticed Kazuki in the building, probably his doing...again... he thought, following the boy, the spirits around them kept close, but not too close because the Ranpuura would attack them, to keep them in check, the boy wasn't doing anything wrong...aside from breaking and entering, but still~ Akira felt he somehow recognized the boy, where was it.... then suddenly the image popped up, ah...the kid who got...raped...and...broke my PokeGear.. He remembered the shark saying he'd buy him a new one, but he liked his old one, the very first generation...he sighed~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:24 pm

Setzer walked up the steps without bothering to quiet his own footsteps. He didn't think Kazuki would be dumb enough to hide out in here or anything, and he doubted the older man stashed those blackmail photos here (though it would have been a good place). He made his way to the second floor, shining his flashlight along the ground to watch his footing, as well as to let his eyes adjust to the darkness. There were subtle, eerie noises; creaking floorboards, wind rattling windowpanes, whispers in the dark, even what could be the soft crying of someone far away. Setzer ignored all of these things, scowling to himself as he wandered the halls of the second floor.

He peeked into a room at random, flashing his light around. It looked like this room used to be an art room of some sort, for there were a few broken easels in one corner, and a faded mural on one wall. He wandered up to his, letting the light from his Pokegear shine over the peeling paint as he tried to figure out what the mural was of.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Kazuki pricked his ears, hearing the footsteps go into the old Art room, he remembered waltzing in there many years ago, when he first came to Teokis. He decided to prepare an illusion for when Setzer comes into the nursery, that is, if he does, after all his room was only 3 doors away.

Akira kept close to the Sharpedo, so close that his arm would pass through Setzer's, being a ghost type, the other didn't notice him, or he ignored him. Seeing the old painting brought memories to the little Ranpuura, he remembered clearly the student painting it. A lonely Chimchar, always by herself, never tried to made any friends, and even pushed away anyone trying to get close. The painting was about a dark time, about the Chimchar's feelings, Akira never understood it.

"Its not really something...you can figure out..." Akira said out loud, but his tone was low, he was still invisible but right next to Setzer. "Its not...a shape.."
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Setzer's head snapped around to find the voice abruptly. He was startled by the proximity, but calmed when he saw it was only a ghostly gijinka. The Sharpedo huffed at the boy's words, rubbing his neck as he turned back to the painting. The punk never really understood much about art anyway - or at least the more abstract stuff, like this mural. He preferred simple, easy things like comics, as opposed to crud that was supposed to make you "think". Too pretentious for his taste.

"Whatever. I was just looking around anyway, it's not as if any of this dusty ol' crap is important to me. Besides..." Setzer turned to study Akira, leaning against the wall as he did so. "I'm kinda in the middle of trackin' somethin' down. Ya wouldn't happen to know some @$$-hat by the name of Kazuki, would ya? About this tall, Zorua gijinka, mega-perv? I need to find that guy's place and get back somethin' that belongs to me..." And probably murder him while I'm at it, Setzer thought to himself darkly.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Probably...murder? Akira thought, he could sometimes hear others thoughts, living as long as he do, he didn't like the sound of that, murder... He faded in, revealing who he was, thought still see-through, his centre flame burning brightly. "If you're talking about Kazuki...he's either in the basement...or Nurse's Office..." he told the Shark, partly lying cause he knew exactly where Kazuki was.

Akira tilted his head, he wanted to know why this rough guy was after Kazuki, was he with...them? He floated towards the sharpedo, and actually went inside him, getting into his body, getting into his mind. Setzer shouldn't really feel anything, maybe a bit warmer cuz he was part fire-type, but otherwise, no different. Akira wanted to find out his history...personality...and if he really wanted to kill Kazuki, he could hurt him to his heart's content, but killing him was a no-no...
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:41 am

Setzer frowned at the ghost gijinka's words. Not only had he asked about Kazuki's place and been told the location of the perv in question himself, he also discovered that the man was apparently here, in this very building! Setzy was about to go stomp off and dismember that lout continue on his hunt when Akira passed through him; or more accurately, into him. He made an alarmed noise and scowled deeply, because even though it didn't hurt or anything, it was a mildly uncomfortable sensation. Setzy's cheeks grew flushed as he was heated from the inside.

"H-Hey, what the hell, ya damn spook?!?!"

{{So since Akira's pretty much trying to read Setzy's mind, should I post up a memory n' stuff? I was unsure as to what you had planned... >3>}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:54 am

((haha~ yes, a little bit, he's not that accurate with mind reading, so not everything, just a bit about his past, and his feeling towards the pervert~))

Akira was inside the Sharpedo, walking in his memories~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:45 am

{{Ohoho, the dark and twisted mind of Setzer Borgia, prepare to suffer...! >D}}

It was that time of year again: young Setzer Borgia's birthday, and he was another year older. While other kids got presents and parties on their birthdays, little Setzer got to go to his father's company for his "annual evaluation". This involved Setzer sparring with his father, so the Shiny Sharpedo could gauge how far Setzer had come along in his training. What it looked like was slaughter, pure and simple. Setzy's father was far too superior in skill, having years of experience under his belt...

Again Setzer fell to the ground, bloody and beaten. He tried to rise yet again as he fought against unconsciousness, but his body went into complete muscle failure. The young boy made a strangled noise in his throat, primal and vicious as he struggled to get up. All he wanted to do was land one hit...

His father stood over him with his long time friend and his assistant: the former a burly, muscular Feraligatr and the latter a sly, suave Seaking with a cruel streak his son would inherit someday... The elder Sharpedo loomed in Setzy's vision, that same indifferent look as always in his eyes, as if he had wasted his time yet again. "Sergei," he was saying to his assistant, "take pictures of this moment. It would do my son a service to remind him of this, so he might work to improve this weakness he clings to..." He walked away with the Feraligatr, leaving Daltov's father alone to stand over Setzer and take pictures with his PokeGear, giggling quietly all the while.
Kazuki was there too, standing over Setzer and giggling as he took pictures of his own. "Yup~... Ima keep this for the memories~~..." he said mockingly, taking advantage of weak little Setzer.

Setzer had to destroy it all, those damn photos that showed how weak and pathetic he really was. He was damn tired of people looking down on him...

Outside of his own mind, Setzer was walking back and forth to see if he could disengage Akira from, well, inside of him? "What the hell d'ya think yer doin' ya damn spook?!?!" He yelled loudly, wondering if the gijinka could hear him.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:38 am

((QAQ Setzer's dad is like my other gijinka's dad, Daisuke's father would train him that way...except Dai's dad...was a killer...))

Akira watched the scene with an unreadable expression, almost seeming not interested at all, not scared nor happy, nothing really strikes fear in his empty heart. His father was evil, mocking and rather stupid he thought, but he's seen worst he supposed, living as long as he does, if being a ghost could really be called 'living'. A hard past... was all he commented, and by the time it came to what he thought of Kazuki, Akira tilted in confusion...Kazuki you....pervert...really... he watches as he seemed to mock the boy, but something was off, something was wrong...wasn't it just...simple teasing? He wouldn't go all the way...no matter the reason, yes he goes too far with touching, teasing but never actual sex. Did Kazuki actually have an interest in this boy...even before ever talking to him? He remembered a conversation, though not much since he never listens to Kazuki's 'who I teased today' talks. Something about a guy tackling him into an elevator with a declaration of some sort, and not long after that, a battler with spirit...

"Kazuki is not...that person..." Akira finally spoke, his voice echoing in Setzer's head, "I don't trust...a guy like you...if you really think he's...some shameless player...uh, no, I meant some rapist...hmm.." he wondered if he should get out, though he knew trying to peep further was futile so he floated out. He looked at Setzer, his blank gaze piercing the Sharpedo's mind as he faded into the darkness...

A few seconds later, Akira faded in by Kazuki's side, "What were you...thinking..? Actually raping...someone...I thought you...were scared.."

Kazuki looked at his friend, a forced smile on his face, "I am.." he simply said, turning back to the door, his illusion was prepared for anyone to walk in. The illusion was playful, something to make the Zorua chuckle. As soon as Setzy would walk in, he would see a fake Kazuki, tied up in a rather erotic way, looking pitiful as he asks for forgiveness. But it was still an illusion, so even if Setzer were to touch the fake Zorua, it would simply...disappear~

Akira sighed, knowing what was coming next...he decided to show Kazuki, floating inside his dear friend...

((ohhh, I went through at least 3 other illusions, I hope its okay QAQ;;))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:13 am

{{QuQ Setzy's family has a loooong history of father being a complete and utter a-hole to the son(/s) who inherit the company. They really do live up to the "Brutal" in "Brutal Pokemon"... T7T /shot}}

Setzer spazzed out a little hearing the ghostly gijinka's voice reverberating in his mind, but he managed to keep his scowl intact. "Not shameless?! That guy'd screw anything under the age of 18 with a pulse if ya gave him the chance!" Akira disappeared before the blue-haired punks eyes, and Setzer couldn't help but stomp his foot in frustration. "Dammit, get back here!!!"

He stomped out of the former art room and began kicking open the doors of other classrooms, trying to search for the gijinka who had invaded his mind. He didn't actually expect to find him or anything, but it was late, and Setzy was pissed off, lost, and tired as all hell. He should've been back at Rekuza, sneaking into one of the pools for a taboo late night swim, or egging random windows at the girl's dorms, or even in his room working on one of his model's after a quick study session. And yet here he was, looking for those damn photos in the wrong place...

He kicked open another door with a snarl and paused when he saw none other than Kazuki, all tied up and looking pitiful. The elder man began to beg Setzer for his forgiveness, but the Sharpedo went over and kicked at the illusion without a moment's hesitation. "Dammit, ya perv, I'm not a freakin' idiot, so stop playin' games with me!!! Just gimme the damn photos and maybe, just maybe I won't beat ya into a pulp!!!

{{Hey, it's rp, so liberties are allowed to be taken, I say. As long as things don't get dramatically out of hand (or too completely inappropriate, these are the forums after all), then it's cool. ^u^}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:48 pm

((lol the Daisuke's didn't since they were...flaffy =q=;;))

Kazuki waited, hearing each door slam open with such anger and ferocity, Setzer was practically begging the spirits around him to curse him, he was disturbing their home, even breaking one door in the process. And now, without Akira by his side, nothing was keeping them away from approaching the Sharpedo. They gathered, following the brute...

Kazuki had his eyes closed, watching the bits of history Akira had managed to dig up, already he was shivering at the sight of Set's father, how those cold eyes of his reminds him of his own father...trying to take his life... I..I don't want to see..s-stop.. But Akira didn't, no he showed him the mocking Kazuki taking pictures of weak little Setzer...

"The spirits..." Akira suddenly said, just as Setzer kicked in, destroying the illusion, yelling something that went through one ear and out the other...for both pokemon. No, they didn't even pay Setzer any attention, the spirits were behind him, growing by the second, their aura was actually visible..! Akira prepared to attack, but with so many together, all angry and agitated it would be too late...

"SETZER!" Kazuki's warning was too late, his voice drowned out by the sudden spirits engulfing the Shark, throwing him into his worst nightmare...

((QAQ ofcourse, nothing like...the notes~ teehee xD
and you now have control of the nightmare...Kazuki and Akira are already
trying to rid the spirits out of him...oh Setzy...QAQ))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:46 pm

{{Oh those whacked-out, crack-notes~! LOLOLOLOLO-/shot}}

Setzer's worst nightmare was the same one he had all of the time. There was a young Carvanha, hanging his head in despair as his parents looked down on him like the mistake that he was, born into life to only further the ambitions of others. He was crying, so sad, so lonely, but neither went to comfort the boy. The mother merely sneered at him until her disgust grew too great, and she walked away, only willing to see him again when it was beneficial somehow to her. The Sharpedo father looked down at the boy with cold, indifferent eyes, uncaring eyes that would haunt the boy for the rest of his life, eyes that would eat away at the boy's confidence until he no long cared about himself, or others; until he learned never to trust anyone, or believe in things like love and affection, or loyalty, or any of those things.

Setzy... was not that boy. He was the father - he had grown up to become his own father, who had grown up to become his own, and so on so forth for generations down the line. Setzer would grow up dead and empty inside, and devote himself to his job and nothing more, and the only enjoyment he would get out of his days would be when he was belittling his own son...

The young punk dealt with this nightmare the same way he always did when he had it: he locked away that part of him that still hoped for something better, for his own future, and then he let the misery wash over him. Sure, it hurt like hell to watch what was pretty much his childhood all over again. If it was enough to make him wake up from sleep in a cold sweat, panicked and unable to return to the dream world, it was enough to make him stand here and shed his silent tears. He was both angry and afraid, but there was nothing he could do really, so he just stood there, steadfast and impassive, reliving the nightmare over and over in mute acceptance. He wouldn't cave, not even to these damn ghosts.

{{Man, this is the second character I've had to write living out their worst nightmare... Q7Q orz}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:18 am

((XD))

Akira and Kazuki were already trying to extract the spirits clinging onto the Sharpedo's mind, making him relive his worst nightmares. They had placed the shark on the bed, he laid unmoving, which seemed way too unnatural for someone having a nightmare, except for that twinkle when a tear or two escapes his eyes.

"Akira...h-he's not dead...is he?" Kazuki asked, his voice full of fear, he sat down next to Setzer, stroking his spiky hair. "Don't be an idiot....the spirits attacked you....countless of times....you're still living aren't you...?" Akira said, swallowing a spirit clinging onto the sharpedo, many had already fled in fear of the ghost boy, "But there's still a few spirits...inside his mind....They are not listening...and I can't reach them...from here.." he added, swallowing one more, "And...im getting full...." Ranpuraa were known to eat the soul of the one who dies, but this one liked to collect the wandering spirits and save them for later~

"I'll go inside...the boy and eat the souls...still controlling his mind.." Akira said now that all the spirits from outside Setzer was taken care of. "I wont be able...to reach him though...try calling him back...if it doesn't work...we'll go into plan...B.." Akira added darkly, plan B was something he didn't want to do, it could possibly end the life of Kazuki. With that said, Akira disappeared inside the shark, eating the angered souls one by one...

Kazuki laid Setzer's head on his lap, breathing steadily, his hand on the sharpedo's forehead, "Setzy..." he called out softly, "Can you hear me...I need you to wake up..." he continued, his heart beating loudly as his mind worked to try to get the boy to return to the real world, oh the horrible things he must be seeing. "Setzer..." Kazuki closed his eyes, his heart beating faster in fear, he shouldn't have let the boy come here...

((Sorry! OTL))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:22 am

{{Lol, part of me is starting to get a daytime soap opera feel from this whole situation... I kind of want to throw something wacky in here to lighten the mood, but I won't, I won't.... >D /shot orz}}

Setzer was in the center of his nightmare, now watching as he extended his cold, indifferent heartlessness to his two best friends. Daltov and Kaiser, who normally meant the world to him; he would use and manipulate them to his own advantage and the advantage of the company; he would betray their trust, their respect for him; and finally they would turn on him and betray him, and Setzer would die as alone and miserable as he came into the world.

It was faint at first, but Setzy thought he heard someone call his name. It wasn't the same as when they called his name here in the nightmare, it wasn't nearly as angry, as sad, as hurt, as venomous. The young Sharpedo didn't recognize the voice, but he figured he might as well find out where it was coming from. That would be better than staying here and watching this garbage...

It was ages, ages before Setzy was able to open his eyes, and even doing just that took all the energy he could muster. It was still dark as hell since the abandoned building had no lights, so he was disoriented as hell. There was a hand on his forehead though, and from what he could tell his head was being cradled in someone's lap. Setzy draw a shallow, shaky breath, and tried his hand at speaking. His voice came out in a croak, which irritated the hell out of him.

"W-What... the hell...?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:47 am

((I know ;A; damn spirits with their nightmares...I couldn't use the first idea cuz...its inappropriate xD/shot))

Before the Sharpedo would wake, Akira was already out, successful in eating the spirits that were inside Setzer. Kazuki was still worried as hell since the boy didn't wake, they started discussing on Plan B. The Ranpuraa sat on the ground, feeling bloated and complained he had eaten a month's worth... "If he dies...Im gonna lock up...his soul for eternity..." Akira had muttered.

"But if your spirit...don't return before he wakes...you'll be stuck there forever and...your body would die.." Akira explained 'Plan B', it was to send Kazuki's soul inside to reach Setzer because Akira couldn't reach him, he was blocked from reaching his nightmare. Kazuki looked down at the still sleeping Setzer, thinking hard of what he should do, he didn't want to die...no he couldn't die, not yet. But would he risk this sharpedo's life...over something that was his fault...

"I...I'll do it.." Kazuki finally murmured, a scared yet determined look on him.

"I thought so...I'll go prepare a coff-" Akira stopped mid-sentenced, looking at Kazuki, "W-what? You...why? For this kid?" This didn't make sense to Akira, why would Kazuki risk his life for someone he had met only days ago, he had an important mission, he couldn't die yet! But the ghost boy knew he couldn't argue with the Zorua's decision...so he prepared to remove Kazuki's soul from his body..

"W-What...the hell..?" A voice croaked, slicing the silence...

Kazuki's tail shot up and bristled in absolute fright, feeling his heart stop when he heard the Sharpedo's voice. Tears formed in eyes out of relief, he was okay! He came back! "S-SETZER!!!!" he burst into tears, facing up, crying loudly like he was child. Akira sighed, at least Kazuki wont have to risk his life, but even if Kazuki were to save the boy, if the Zorua himself didn't come back, Akira would kill him for sure...he didn't get why Kazuki became 'attached' to this kid, hadn't he learned his lesson when he was with the Absol...Akira sighed again, but deeper than he had in a long time..

((Yes~ Kazuki is quite wacky right now xDD he's so relieved its happy tears~))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:15 am

{{xDDD!!!}}

Setzer winced and scowled when Kazuki yelled and burst into loud tears. His head felt like there had been a huge dodge ball tournament held inside of it, but at least now he knew who the hell's voice that had been. As much as he wanted to beat this guy up and find those pictures, right now Setzer was completely drained, and depressed from the whole experience to boot. If he could've, he'd have pulverized all of those spirits with his bare hands...

Setzer pulled himself to a seated position with a groan. He hadn't hurt this bad since his loss at the battle tower, and this time felt worse. He was trying to sort his thoughts back into order, and soon enough he was able to piece out that he was still in the old nurse's office of the abandoned building on Teokis grounds, in one of the old beds that had been left there. Kazuki was there as the ghost gijinka had said he would be, and now he was crying loudly for some reason Setzy couldn't fathom.

"Will ya pipe down, dammit...." Setzer finally managed to snap, though it didn't have quite the anger and overall douchey-ness of the punk's usual tone.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:30 am

((Aw Setzy~ the spirits are already dead and are just waiting to be eaten by Akira~ Of course they want to mess with the living while they still can~))

Akira snapped a nerve at the way Setzer spoke, he rarely ever got angry but this punk could piss him off every time, but of course he was mad because Kazuki was gonna risk himself to save the brute and that brute didn't seem to even care. Deciding to just forget it, he faded away, muttering a curse about the shark's soul...

Kazuki stopped crying, or at least he stopped crying loudly. He looked at Setzer, tears still flowing down his face in a fast, unnatural way, he sniffed, "Y-Ya sure y-your okay!?" he asked between breaths, shifting closer to the Sharpedo, gazing into his eyes for a short moment. Right after, he hopped off the bed, scurrying towards the shelves, looking for berries so he could muster up a good recovering medicine. Afterall, it is he who uses this nurse's office often.

Kazuki started to mix and brew a nice tea for Setzer, working hard to make sure it was the best~ He didn't want to talk too much right now, thinking he would end up pissing off Setzer...yet again~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:33 pm

{{Setzer's angry at the world, he doesn't know any better oTL}}

Setzer was tempted to just bite Kazuki for even asking such a question, but he felt too horrible to muster the effort. He instead opted to lean against the wall the bed was placed next to, mushing his cheek against the cold dusty surface as he wiped off the last of his tears. He always hated those nightmares, but the only times they ever really happened were around the time of his birthday. Dredging them all up here, and now... Somehow that made it worse, because he knew he'd have to go through all of this all over again later this year.

If Daltov was here, he would definitely yell, and tell Setzer all kinds of horrible things they could do to cheer the young Sharpedo up. If Kaiser was here, he would try to get his best friend out of here as soon as possible so he could still save face, and then come back to threaten the teacher into absolute silence. Kazuki was the only one here though, and he was busy making tea. It was fortunate Setzy didn't care about what other people thought of him, because he didn't feel any shame or embarrassment when he hugged his knees to his chest and hid his face. He hugged his knees so tight that his knuckles turned stark white, and he bit his lip until it bled, but he really didn't care how he looked right now, he just wanted to forget. "Dammit..." He mumbled aloud.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Kazuki would glace at Setzer every few seconds or so, seeing that the shark wasn't okay at all he just ended up feeling him even worst. He knew what it was like to have a horrible nightmare, he'd one have, the same horrible one almost every night. How he didn't become a depressed, mean, hating the world type pokemon was because he had Akira and Ren. But it was mostly the old Principle that saved him from himself. Going back to Setzer, Kazuki didn't know what to do, the tea was ready but how to give it to him, now that he closed himself into a tight ball...

The silence was killing Kazuki, it started to make him think, he didn't want to, he didn't to ponder his past, to remember the good times being shattered by the cold, dead eyes of his family, hunting him down. He needed to try to cheer Setzy up, anything was better than nothing at this point, what did he like? Does he want to do something bad so he could laugh about it...? No...that would make Kazuki feel bad...then an idea popped into his head, the lake...or more like, the water and view within it. He decided on the ocean...the very view he saw when he first went there many years ago with the old man. His eyes glowed blue and the room changed to the depths of a deep blue ocean. Various water pokemon swimming about the corals like a giant underwater city.

He then reaches out to Setzer, placing his hand on his head, "Im...sorry...." was all he could say...
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Setzer stiffened when he felt the hand gently rested on his hand, and looked up slowly. He was surrounded by the ocean, and while his brain knew it had to be an illusion, his gills still fluttered expectantly. It was comforting though, to lose himself in the illusion of water, just like he did when in the pool over in Rekuza. The way it surrounded him in a loving embrace... He could almost feel it.

Setzer let himself remember last summer when he went to the ocean with both the swim teams from his old school. They had gone to train for a meet, and the team had expected it to be a fun vacation-getaway with some sporadic training in between. Setzer had made sure it was the most grueling training the team had ever endured but everyone still managed to have fun despite it all. He recalled the time Daltov had been pushed off the rocks into the ocean by the boyfriend of a girl he was hitting on; the time he and Kai had a Krabby-eating contest at that seafood shack on the boardwalk and Kai became so sick he couldn't swim the next day; the time he and Xammy (the girl's team captain) had a race during a thunderstorm, and how they got into so much trouble when they got found out.

He let himself remember all of these happy memories to push the thoughts of his nightmare around, because he knew it had been just that: a nightmare. He had been afraid, but he wouldn't let that fear conquer him. He had swore to himself that he would not become his father, and do all of those horrible things, and he had every intention of doing so, fighting against the life set down before him, turning away from the path he was told he must follow. Setzer was a fighter, after all. It was in his nature to be difficult.

The young Sharpedo realized Kazuki's hand still rested on his head, but he didn't bother removing it. Though he was still angry at him, he didn't feel like lashing out right now. For once. And hey, it was actually comforting to have someone nearby, someone who wouldn't hold him to some lofty standards they had decided for themselves that he should follow, or someone who would judge him for acting exactly the way he always did, and got offended that he didn't report every aspect of his life to them so they could pick him apart and treat him like the bad guy as usual. If Setzer was thought of as the world's worst bad guy for being himself, then so be it. And if this Zorua was crazy enough to keep coming after Setzy despite all that, well then, whatever. It was called 'free will' for a reason, or so the saying went.

".....I want tea....."Setzer demanded, in a surprisingly subdued voice. He kept watching the ocean illusion play out before him, with its schools of Goldeens and Finneons swimming to and fro, but the smell of the berry brew had reached his nose, and he found he wanted the comfort of a warm drink. Just a little something to get him to his feet.

{{Whoa, wall o' text! D:> }}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Kazuki had been freaking out inside, his eyes swirling with worry, was the ocean not good enough, watching Setzer's expression change a little answered his worries, it was working. The sharpedo didn't speak for a long time, and he wondered what was going through his mind, sometimes he wished he had Akira's mind-reading powers...

When Setzer asked for the tea, in a tone he never thought he'd hear, a chill ran down his spine making his body quiver from head to tail like a frighted cat. He gave him the tea, still warm, it had a sort of bitter and sour taste, maybe even a hint of spice. At this point, he wondered what Setzer was gonna do to him, was he gonna beat the crap out of him, should he have told that he lied about keeping photos of him in his room when he had the chip right here? In his pocket? Oh the shark would bite his head off...

Maybe he could soften the beast up, even if only a little...it happened a long time ago, but Kazuki remembered like it was yesterday~ he forwards the illusion a bit and came to a point where a tiny shadow was swimming by, it grew bigger and bigger until he could make out its shape, it was a whole school of Manaphy and Phione~ Just swimming by, what a glorious sight it was~

((LOL wall-o-text indeed~ <3))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Tea in hand, Setzer took a good long sip as he let the warmth from the mug seep into his fingers. He enjoyed the bitterness of the tea, blended with something sour. He preferred bitter to sweet, the sharp sting of the flavor jolting his taste buds awake. Manaphy and Phione swam by in glorious schools, and the predator in Setzy watched with a keen eye, his gills fluttering once more.

Setzer couldn't hide himself in this peaceful illusion forever though, so he shifted on the bed and sat with his legs crossed, sipping his tea quietly as he leaned against the wall that he couldn't see, but still felt. He studied the teacher over the rim of his cup, knowing he should, at the very least, slug this guy in the face. The younger gijinka still couldn't muster up the energy though, so he figured he would save it for another day. He would still get those damn photos though. He would not come all this way, just to turn back with nothing.

"Because I'm such a nice guy," Setzer said quietly, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice, "here's what I'll do. You run off to yer place and go get me those damn photos, and I'll save the royal ass-whupin' I was gonna give ya today until a later date. How's that sound, eh? That's pretty generous of me, wouldn't ya say?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Instead of actually feeling relieved he felt of a sort of eerie scariness in Setzer's voice, Kazuki would much rather get beaten right now! What was he gonna do, by now the illusion faded and he hadn't moved an inch. The chip of the photos in his pocket and something...a little extra. He started to mumble...if he gives back what he had, he wont have anything to keep the Sharpedo coming after him, but after what happened today, did he have the right to refuse...as much as he didn't want to return them...he sighed...taking out the chip from his pocket, along with a printed photo which was laminated.

On the print-out photo, wasn't a dirty, blushing or being raped Setzer, no, it was something he took way before he teased the Sharpedo. It was a picture of Setzer fighting in the Battle Tower, the fight against Callahan that his nurse friend took for him. And even in that chip, it was photos and videos of the shark fighting. He honestly didn't have anymore dirty pictures of Setzer, the Sharpedo had destroyed his pokegear, along with the chip inside, but that didn't mean the photo of his half naked self wasn't there~ sent to many others by accident and he was sure Akira and Ren had deleted theirs cause honestly, to them it was just disturbing...
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next