PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abandoned Building

+5
Mikel Newth
Tomokigi Kiro
Kuroshi
Setzer
Kazuki
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Abandoned Building - Page 5 Empty Re: The Abandoned Building

Post  Mikel Newth Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Mikel blushed and jerked his head back when Chelan pressed his nose. "I'm not afraid!", he tried to protest; "I had somehow gotten the idea that no force could make you leave the dorms on Halloween and I was only trying to be considerate. Everybody doesn't keep several flash lights ready beside their bed, you know", he sneered showing one of the flash lights into Chelan's hands.
Mikel turned to the other two; "But let's leave that topic. Now I'll te..." Girl's voice interupts Mikel's rambling. Mikel regonizes the cute pink girl as the same one, who he had met in the P.E. class. "Oh hi, Mitsuki! Nice dress you have!" Mikel smiled at the girl; "you came at the perfect time. I was right about explain something."
"Now, where was I?" Mikel crossed his arm thoughtfully; "Yeah! Right at the start!" He pointed at the school building; "That building, I wonder why it has been abandoned." he said with a serious face; "It's obviously old and unusable now but it has not been taken down either, for some reason. "
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:34 pm

mitsuki listened to what mikel was saying. She remembered him as one of her classmate in PE. there is some new faces and a familiar boy from the same PE class. she stare at the event members, then into the abandoned building. the building was old, abandoned building, unusable anymore. what are we going to do here anyways? she thought.

"so.. what are we going to do here Mikel? considering the flash lights and the eerie building, could it be.." mitsuki make a thinking gesture for a few seconds. "a haunted house?" she asked with a worried voice. since small mitsuki wasn't very brave, and she didin't really like ghost.
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:58 pm

"Hey!" Chelan cried out as Mikel shoved the flaslight on him "I do not keep keep several flashlights next to my bed!" he protested, red blooming on his face. Did Mikel just accuse him of being a coward? Glaring at the back of Mikels head, Chelan tought about throving that flashlight at himw. "And I am here because you would have whined for at least a week if I wasn't.." he muttered.

Listening to Mitsuki and Mikel talk about what they were going to do, Chelan bit his lip and looked at the building, thinking about what he had heard about it. The building was said to be haunted, and was it really smart to go there on the day when spirits were the most powerfull?

Walking to stand next to Ronili, he grapped a candy from his bag, popping it to his mount and offering some to her. "If we are going to go in... We are going to stay together, right? Not split into pairs, or wandering alone? I have heard that some students that have gone in have never been found..."
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Mikel nodded to the pink girl: "You're getting on with it, Mitsuki!" He looked at the gloomy building behind them. "I highly suspect that it is, in fact, genuine haunted house. Actually I'd be suprised if you hadn't heard all the rumours that are flying around". Mikel had been informed about this particular building by a girl (who obviously was a horror geek) he had met in LaRousse. He had been promised he would get his thrill here, guaranteed.
"Supposedly, there's been something like purple and yellow lights seen in the windows and that usual wind-blowing-sounding-like-cries-stuff", Mikel wasn't going to reveal the juiciest parts to his fellow adventurers yet. He feared they would flee if they knew.
"I think we should stay together", Mikel answered Chelan "I'd prefer not to end up into a scene of a bad horror movie", he chuckled.
"And, by the way, if you're scared about getting lost in the building we can just hold hands. Like this!" Mikel grabbed Mitsuki's hand and started to head for the door of the abandoned building. "Let's go!"

((But there's nothing bad in bad horror movies, Mikel. ^^))

Last edited by Mikel Newth on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Ronili was walking arround to the different people offering them candy and such. When they started mentioning gohsts she started to feel a bit uncomfortable. She wasn't really into spooky stuff. In fact she hadn't really thought this throught and thought maybe she should go back but it was dark now and walking back alone seemed creepyer thn going into the building with all these people. When Chelan came and stood by her she got closer to him scince she was scared. Mikel Grabed Mitsukis handand took off Ronili grabed Chelans scince he was closest too her. "O-o.k. lets go!" She tried to say cheerfully.
Ronili
Ronili

EXP : 42

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:56 am

Relieved that they were staying together when they were going to explore the building, Chelan gripped Ronilis hand tighter and clutched the flashlight on his other hand closer to his chest. "Well, at least we are not entering the building one at a time..." Hearing Ronili stutter, he smiled at her. "We have light and will stay together, so there is nothing to worry about" he said, even tought he was pretty scared himself.

Mikel and Mitsuki were already going towards the building, so Chelan tugged at their joined hands to get Ronili moving "Let's go, shall we?" and started walking foward. Glancing towards the two leading the way, he wondered if he should take either of their hands. Huffing, he decided against it and instead glared at Mikel. Just because he felt like it.

When they were about to enter, Chelan wondered why there was only people who seemed afraid of being here. Well at least most of them seemed to be, Chelan wasn't so sure about Mikel who seemed to be exited. Well then, Mikel better keep cool head if the the others started to freak out. Looking at the floor as to not to trip on anything he didn't really pay attention what the others were doing. "Shouldn't there be at least some people who weren't afraid?"

((Why is there only four adveturers and one stalking? ghost? ;_;))
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:58 am

((lol! Stalking ghost~? He's the caretaker and the boss of all the spirits living here, there will be more ghosts around to terrify your little characters~ >D mwahahaha/shot))

Akira floated to the top of the building, right at its center and he spread his senses throughout his home, feeling every spirit, every living creature, breath, footstep and heartbeat.. He could feel the students enter the old creaking building. Using his psychic powers, he slowly shut all the doors of each classroom, and made the school even darker than it was. Shadows seem to flicker by the walls or in the distance. There were whispers every so often that would whip by the student's ear. Just walking into the building, it already feels like eyes watching you so intensely.

Akira focused his energy, then opened his eyes and he let out a few, blue fire balls and they floated lazily through the floors and around the building, always moving.
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:14 am

Tomokigi looks outside when he heard someone coming. "seriously why are people coming to this building" He stands then runs to find a place to hide. He pulls at the classroom door hard then realizing that the door is sealed shut. He continues to move around the building hoping to find a place to hide.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

EXP : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Ronili nodded her head and folowed Chelan and the others into the building. She jumped when the doors shut and got even closer to Chelan. Then she heard whispers that scared her even more she froze up and couldn't move. Suddenly blue lights appeared She screamed and closed her eyes tight.
Ronili
Ronili

EXP : 42

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Tomokigi walked around the old school house. He looks around then sees the orbs. He watches the orbs then he follows them. He continues until he made it to the enterance. "Oh hello everyone"
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

EXP : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5