PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abandoned Building

+5
Mikel Newth
Tomokigi Kiro
Kuroshi
Setzer
Kazuki
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Abandoned Building - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abandoned Building

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:16 pm

It surprised Setzer when Kazuki took out a chip and handed it over to him wordlessly, but instead of questioning it he just chomped the little thing into pieces and washed down the gross metallic taste with his tea. He was even more surprised by the photo, and irritated that it was from the fight he lost in the Battle Tower. Setzer's ankle twinged at the memory of this particular captured moment: it was when he slammed his foot down to hold his ground despite being charged at head on. He had stood his ground even though doing so had done him even more damage. That was Setzer; stubborn to the end, determined to do things his own way no matter how dumb everyone else thought him, or how much it hurt.

Still, this photo was just another reminder of what things he already knew. He knew he was still weak, and would need to get strong if he wanted to defeat guys like Callahan, and he knew he was too stubborn to let his worst nightmares come true. He would fight with every last breath, because that's just who he was: a stubborn idiot fighter who would never stop reaching for what he believed in.

Setzer tore the photo up and let the pieces float to the floor, then took another sip of his tea. "Don't'cha ever take normal photos?" he asked, sounding a bit more like his normal self. "And I mean that seriously, ya damn perv. I'm talking those kitschy photo booth type deals, or a normal consensual mug shot with a camera. None of this 'Daltov-level' pervy voyeur crap."
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Kazuki watched as his poor photos were eaten and tore up, ahhh, he was crying pitifully inside, and wondered if his friend nurse had spares...~ His attention was shot back to Setzer as he asked about normal pictures...he never thought about that, but even if he did, he had this feeling Setzer would never agree. He remembers a time when girls would beg him to join them at a photo-booth...after that day...every girl in school avoided him~ Which he much preferred anyways~

"Ya would never let me take a normal photo of you anyways, so I do what I can~" Kazuki said, though it sounded like he was mumbling. Yet he felt just slightly happier, was Setzer hinting he could take a nice photo of him so he could keep it...or was he just saying to act like a normal person instead of the pervert he was...and who was Daltov he wondered, tilting his head, was it the tenta-guy or the bigger guy who hit him with a book...

Anywayz, he looks at Setzer, since he gave back the pictures, he didn't have to worry about being beaten up so why worry about asking his questions~ "Then does that mean I take a photo of you without having ta tie ya down~?" he smiled, eyes sparkling with anticipation~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Setzer flinched, having an ominous feeling he was somehow digging himself into and early grave... {{Ohohoho~~~!}} His most recent memory of taking photos had been back when he and his buddies had taken a trip to an amusement park. Setzy and Kai had been with their at the time girlfriends, and Dal had been with his many girlfriends. One of the girls had suggested they all cram into a photo booth and take goofy pictures. It had been so stupid and awkward... But hell, he had fun that day anyway.

Sighing, Setzer nodded to Kazuki, though he made sure to scowl as intimidatingly as possible. "Sure ya can have a damn photo, if it means so damn much to ya. But I expect a rematch. A real fight, man to man, no tricks, and I don't care if yer too weak to handle that or not. That'll even the odds, at least to me. Unless," Setzer smirked evilly, "unless yer too scared to take me on, because you know how much of a badass I am?"

{{Sorry it takes so long for me to post... I'm currently playing tech support for my family... TuT /seppuku}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:00 pm

((N-No its alright~ *eye-twitch* I need to finish my hw and get ready for school in 30 mins *faints*
And I had a feeling he might ask for a rematch xDD hehehe~~))

Kazuki was visibly shocked that Setzer actually agreed to take a photo! He had this weird feeling...but he didn't want to back down, after being called scared~ "Hehe~ Find~ no tricks..." he smirked, he was holding back last time, he didn't bother to use Night Burst. "But! If I win...you'll be mine, I can do what ever I want to you and you're not allow to stop me~" he challenged with a grin, "For as long as I want~" he added, "Unless..you much rather back out~?" he smirked.

Kazuki wasn't all that confidant he seemed to be, but it sounded fun anywayz~ plus he needed that beat down cause it felt too weird that Setzer haven't killed him yet~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:11 pm

H-He wanted what?!?! Setzer's eye twitched as he was told the terms of victory. [colro=blue]"What the hell, the damn photo's not enough for ya?!?!"[/color] He swore loudly, internally cursing his own stubbornness. This perv knew Setzer wouldn't back down for a challenge, so he was trying to manipulate the scenario to his own advantage. You could never trust a fox... But fine! He would just have to make sure he didn't lose!

"As if I'd back down, ya damn moron..." Setzer snarled, though he was seriously reluctant to agree to this. "I'll agree to yer damn terms, but I can assure ya I don't have any intentions on losin' to a perv like you. So be prepared to make out with the ground, ya damn pedo-bear."

{{Ah, the fates work against us both, don't they? Q7Q /brick'd}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:40 pm

((The sure do QAQ;))

Kazuki grinned, "Then its a deal~ No backing out now~" he picks up the pieces of the torn up photo, "But I'd much rather make out with you on the ground~" he chuckled, walking to the little rubbish bin, the papers flowing down to it. "Anyways...The spirits are still angered, Let's get out of here..." he said, feeling the aura tug at his shoulder, he and Ren would always keep the spirits calm and Akira would make sure they don't leave or hurt students who dare wander in here, and he didn't want to show this pathetic side of him when he calms the spirits who felt more alive than the living.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Setzer snorted derisively, then shuddered in disgust. This guy had absolutely no shame. "Yeesh, I can't wait to kick yer ass, ya smug bastard, " he grumbled aloud, rising from the bed and setting the cup down. He was very eager to leave this place, go back to the dorms, and... Well, he'd figure it out when he got there. "We'll battle in two days time, so don't ya dare punk out on me."

Setzer managed to walk out the door with more swagger than he felt, pausing at the door to get his bearing before making his way back to the stairs that would lead downstairs. He was glad he had only gone one floor up, so he didn't have to go too far to get out of this depressing building. It wasn't as misty out now either, though the hour had grown even later. Hopefully his Pokegear would work and he could use the app to get back to those blasted dorms...

{{Man these two are a couple of knuckleheads... xD }}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:11 am

Kazuki looked at Setzer, and before he could protest, he left...The Zorua followed him, "Wait a minute...TWO days!? Why not next week! I got classes to teach ya know!" he told the Shark, as they went a floor down and out the building with not a spirit in sight, except for Akira, watching them closely..."Ya really want to be mine that badly~?" he teased, smiling deviously~

((The pokegear wont work till he leaves the campus~ *u* and TTATT I don't got a computer...too many students..im borrowing my friend's...sigh OTL and lol, yes they are~~))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:35 am

Setzer's head snapped around and he glared furiously at Kazuki. Grabbing the older man by the shirt, he snarled "What I really wanna do it smash your face against that wall right there until yer face looks like ground beef, then leave ya here for the Murcrows to pick off the pieces! Yer damn lucky I feel so $#!tty right now, or I probably would!" With a huff Setzy shoved Kazuki backwards, then sighed and ran a hand down his own face. What he really needed those two days for was to calm himself down, but he had no reason to add that part out loud.

"Listen, two days, I don't care what classes ya have or whatever. If it's too much fer' ya, then punk out. I wouldn't put it past ya anyway. Now quit buggin' me." The surly Sharpedo turned towards the forest between the schools and stomped off, too angry to even bring out his Pokegear. Seemed like he would be wandering through the woods for a while...

{{*Shakes fist at Teokis* Freakin' Teokis, y u no let PokeGears work?!?!?! =3=}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:55 am

Kazuki pouted, but whatever, if he wanted to fight in two days, fine! He'll just put his class on self study once again. But the Zorua continued to follow Setzer, knowing he would get lost in this maze of foliage, and once again he was going the wrong way, heading towards the cultural building~
He didn't bother to tell the Sharpedo which way was which, he'll just let the stubborn kid wander the night, they may not be in the abandon building, but that didn't mean the usual ghost didn't roam the night~ screaming in agony or whispering in one's ear. Kazuki felt the spirits in the woods calming though~

((hehe~ because Teokis is old and special~ xD))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:08 am

The forest was obviously not a place one could easy at manage in the daytime, let alone during the wee hours of a misty night. The fact that Setzer didn't really know where he was going only pissed the boy off even more though. His temper only grew worse and worse, until finally he spun around, hands thrown up in the air, and snapped at Kazuki.

"Well since yer dumb enough to follow me, won't ya at least point me in the right damn direction instead of damn circles, ya bastard?!?!?!" He sounded as rude and obnoxious as his usual self, even though internally he was still pretty miserable. Right now though, he decided to focus on getting back to Rekuza, so he could attempt to recover a bit more.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:14 am

Kazuki smiled~

"I'll show you the way~ If ya ask nicely~" Kazuki said, crossing his arms, wondering if the shark would even do it, though he was sure he wouldn't. He sighed, "Why not stay over at my place for the night? Or if you're too uncomfortable, ya can stay at Ren's place since he's out...I'll show you the way back in the morning.." he suggested instead, Setzer must be drained, even with the tea, he should still be pretty damn tired.

Only today while the shark is weak that he would lay off~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:37 am

Setzer narrowed his eyes until they were mere slits. He was completely and utterly suspicious of the invitation, especially since the teacher had been blatantly flirting with him just a few minutes ago. He didn't know who this Ren guy was either, so did he really want to crash at this guy's place...? Ah, screw it. He was damn tired already, and if Kazuki tried anything, he'd just have to 'Self-Defense' the guy to death. {{B'aww QAQ}} It wasn't like he was any successful trying to find his way on his own.

"Fine,"Setzy huffed aloud, crossing his arms petulantly. "I'll crash at this 'Ren' guy's place, but ya better not think of tryin' anything funny, or you'll die. A eunuch."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:45 am

Kazuki shrugged, it would be a long way back to the dorms, he turns back to Setzer, "aw~ I wouldn't dream on picking on you tonight~...unless ya want me to~" he winked. Then lead the way, walking at a steady pace, fast, but not too fast so the shark could keep up and not get tired~

It would be a whole 30 minutes before reaching the tattered dorms, and even inside, they had to clime to the top floor which was the 5th and from the stairway, it was the last door to Ren's, very clean room.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:59 am

"Don't get yer hopes up," the unruly Sharpedo gijinka growled darkly before the Teokis started leading the way.

Setzer trudged along after Kazuki, weary but still easily able to keep up. The teacher wasn't going too fast or anything, but even if he had Setzer would have been able to keep up, at least for a little while. He had been through worse..... Usually when he had those nightmares, he had been beaten-er, 'evaluated' until he couldn't move at all. Those times were infinitely worse than now, because he could only lie there with only his miserable thoughts to keep him company. Compared to that, this trek was a godsend. Still, he hoped this Ren guy had a comfortable couch for Setzy to crash on...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:19 am

Opening the door to Ren's apartment, it revealed a lovely place, though plain. A sofa, Tv, open kitchen, a big bedroom, a nice couch and a lovely coffee table~ And of course the bathroom/toilet. "This is Ren's place~ Don't make a mess, he'll hunt ya down and make ya clean~ ahah" he laughed, walking in, removing his shoes before he did. "Ya can sleep in the bedroom, and take a bath or shower if ya want. And im sure his clothes will fit you, pretty much almost the same size~" he added. "Unless you think you too good for a place like this?" Kazuki turned to Setzer, his tone challenging. He just wanted Setzer to relax to the fullest~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:36 am

The place Setzy walked into was simple in design, sparsely decorated. Teokis was an older school than Rekuza, so it was naturally more worn down, but it's not like Setzer cared about such things. Right now he would take what he could get. He kicked of his shoes and left them sloppily over to the side, then made his way over to the couch and flopped onto it with a huff.

"Quit gettin' yer panties in a twist, I already said I'd stay, didn't I?" He yawned, clearly ignoring Kazuki's suggestion to sleep in the bedroom. Truth be told, a guy like Setzer was just too lazy to make his bed when he was just going to mess it up at night all over again, and if this Ren guy was as serious about keeping this clean as Kazuki made him out to be, he just didn't want the hassle. "Now leave me alone... 'm tired..."

Setzer must have been more worn down than he realized, because he drifted off to sleep immediately, right there on the couch.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:55 am

Kazuki's eyes gleamed as his ears twitched with the familiar sound of snoring~ He walks quietly to Setzer, blushing red, a grin plastered on his pervy face. "hehe~~" and just when you think he would attack the defenseless boy, he simply placed a blanket on him, rather relieved he wouldn't have to clean after him, Ren was evil when it came to a clean place.

Kazuki yawned, but he was not about to go to sleep, he had to go back to the abandoned building and help Akira calm down the enraged spirits...he sighed, feeling tired. He had went to calm the spirits just 2 days before and now he had to go again...usually it would be once a week...

He puts on his shoes, picking up Setzer's and placing them at the side, he left a note with directions on the way out in case he didn't make it back by morning, and seeing how angry the spirits were, it was gonna be a long night..
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Wed May 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Kuroshi walked up to the old abandoned building, steping on a pile of broken glass as he stopped and looked up at the building he had spent so many years in. Most of the windows were shattered and a wall or two had collapssed from lack of care. In his mind, however, he still saw the lively, brightly coloered school building, students of all species walking to classes, talking to friends, playing a few jokes. Even if his last year there was tough, he still kind of missed being a student. And his best friend-
"Kuro-Kun!!!" Kuroshi's line of thought was broken as a Luxio gijinka about the size of a rice ball rammed into his back.
"Daisuke!?" He said as the tiny gijinka floated up to Kuroshi's shoulder, smiling and waving it's tail uncontrolably. "What are you still doing here!? I thought you would have moved on by now..."
Daisuke's tail fell and his ears drooped. He glanced away and gave a nervouse smile. " I guess I just didn't know how to move on, theres probably something still holding me here." He said shyly, thinking that Kuro probably wouldn't remember what he had promised when he left.
Kuroshi was quiet for a moment then smiled. "I kept my promise, I came back. I may have had a lot of things happen to me these last 10 years, but I could never forget a friend as preciouse as you." Daisuke's eyes sparkled with happiness, glad that his old friend hadn't forgotten about him after so long. "But..." He paused and put one hand on his chin, the other hand under his elbow to support it. "I don't remember you being so small..."
Daisuke jumped back nervously then slouched his back, ready to tell Kuro what had happened to his body. "Well...I-" He stopped and turned around as he heard someones foot steps rustling in the fooliage
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

EXP : 62
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu May 12, 2011 7:59 am

((Aw~ I have an OC named Daisuke~ sure reminds me of him TTATT~ I hope you don't mind if I jumped in? QuQ?))

Kazuki walked the familiar path to the abandoned building, today, he would give company to Akira and watch over the spirits living here, even before he got there, he could hear voices, those he did not recognized, yet somehow familiar. Is that a voice from one of the new teachers? he wondered, his ears twitching, catching the sound waves being carried by the wind. From the bushes and twigs scattered on the path, he reached his destination and saw the very teacher he'd seen in the teacher interviews. "Oh, hey~ Didn't think someone would be here~" he said with a grin, dusting off the dead leaves that clung to his clothes. He then caught sight of a tiny spirit on the teacher's shoulder, "Well...this is a surprise..." Kazuki murmured, tilting his head~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Fri May 13, 2011 4:10 am

(lol I was intending for Kazuki to walk up to them XD)

Kuroshi blinked. He wasn't expecting anyone to be visiting the old abandoned building other than himself and possibly a few mischievious students looking for some entertainment.
He turned toward the school. Looking at the old run down building, he felt saddened yet joyful at the same time. "Yeah, I figured I would check the place out before I headed to my first class. He turned back to Kazuki with a tiny smile managing to escape.
Daisuke looked at Kazuki with wonder. He had seen him around the old building quite a bit, but he was afraid to go near him because of the spirit that often accompanied him, scared that he might be eaten like many other spirits had been.
Kuroshi looked at Daisuke,"Oh, this is Daisuke. He was a friend of mine in High School. Daisuke nodded to Kazuki slowly, not taking his eyes off of him for a second. "And I'd guess that your one of the teachers I'll be working with from now on?"
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri May 13, 2011 4:39 am

(ahah xD well, only Kazuki and an intruder ever been here QAQ and Akira~ but he lives here XD)

"Oh Yes, welcome to Teokis~" Kazuki turned his attention back to Kuroshi, "Im so happy you decided to teach here!" he added happily, walking to the other teacher, shaking his hand engeretically. Then he turned to little Daisuke, "Hello there~" he smiled, and at that moment, Akira the ranpuraa appeared, floating from the old school building to Kazuki's side, his expression was plain as usually, his eyes like fire with a lick of blue. "I wondered...what took you so long..." the ghost boy said when he reached Kazuki's side.

"Oh hey Akira~ This here is-" Kazuki introduced, but was interupted.
"I know, Kuroshi-kun...I saw him at the meeting..." Akira said, then turned his gaze to the little pokemon on his shoulder, he remember seeing the little one a few times, but he never caused any trouble so he never bothered with him, and every time he did see the little one, he would be smaller than the last.
"Oh? Oh okay then," Kazuki nodded, then gestured to Akira and looked at Kuroshi, "This here ghostie, is my best buddy, Akira, he's a ranpuraa you see~" he smiled.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Fri May 13, 2011 5:02 am

(What's weird is that I have another OC that goes by the name Kazuki too XD)

Kuroshi was surprised at how much force Kazuki put into has hand shake, he had a hard time keeping up with him. He didn't know what to say, but he did notice that Kazuki was taking an interest in his friend.
Daisukes hair stood straight up when he heard the Ranpuraa's voice. He tried to hide himself behind Kuroshi as the Ranpuura looked at him, his hands and eyes peaking over Kuro's shoulder.
"Daisuke?" Kuroshi wispered, turning to look at the tiny Luxio behind his shoulder. He turned back to Kazuki as he introduced Akira. "I see. A Ranpuraa?...May I ask how long he's been here? Kuroshi said tilting his head slightly. He didn't remember seeing a Ranpuraa spirit when he went to school here, but then again, according to Daisuke, there were a lot of spirits he hadn't seen.

(I was surprised to see someone else online so early in the morning then I remembered that you live in Hong Kong. oTL)

Last edited by Kuroshi on Fri May 13, 2011 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling oTL)
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri May 13, 2011 5:27 am

((LOL!!! xD great minds think alike? xD))

"How long?" Kazuki was surprised, he did know Akira didn't really associate with students when he made this old building his permanent home, but he wasn't exactly sure...how many years was it? But before the Zorua could answer, Akira stepped in, or more like floated through Kazuki so he was in front of Kuroshi. "I've been here...since the opening of the school in...1791..." he said, he remembered well when they build the newer school building around 1928 to 1931, in that period, the school had been closed for a couple of years and spirits slowly gathered in the abandoned building. Because of the ghosts, the others could never tear it down, afraid they might be cursed. It was Akira who gathered the evil and wandering spirits here, to watch over them like hawk, to make sure they wont harm the students here and to feed him when he grew weak and hungry.

"Yup~ Been a couple of hundred years huh~" Kazuki said, stepping aside to stand beside his buddy. He always wondered how long a ghost could live, but he guessed forever until some sinful soul came around and tried to kill him...and he hoped that day would never come..

(ahaha~ ya~~ =u=~)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Fri May 13, 2011 5:31 am

(Gah! I'm going to be late for school! I'll reply later! >3<)
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next