PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Class

+4
Lyon
Kazuki
Luca
Bailey
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Computer Class Empty Computer Class

Post  Bailey Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Welcome to Computer!

Currently being taught by: Luca

The classroom had long rows of desks. Each desk had a small laptop, closed, on top of each desk. The teachers desk itself had a desktop computer that monitored every screen of the laptops. The chairs were nicely pushed in and all was quiet.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Computer Class Empty Re: Computer Class

Post  Luca Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Alrighty, so how should i start this off? /D]]
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Nevermind, i think i get it now~ ]]

The short teacher tapped into his classroom, yawning tiredly. Normally he wouldn't have gotten here early, nor on time at all, but his Uncle had kept on calling him until he would pick up. He brushed a few strands of messy curls out of his eyes. He stumbled over to his desk and sat down, folding his arms and resting his head on them, lowering his eyelids and planning on taking a nap even though the first bell was about to ring. Luca hope that this class wouldn't be to big, and according to the list he had gotten before it wasn't.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:04 am

(Thought I'll keep you company for a while~)

Kazuki yawned, it was early in the morning and he was in a bad mood, some jerk had to wake him from his sleep, saying something about the first day of school. But why wake him, his class wasn't till the afternoon! He passes by the computer room, he thought he saw someone new and doubled back. It was Luca, the new computer teacher, he tilted his head, thinking it was true, the last teacher got fired from fighting with and almost killing a student. Some say he was possessed. But anyways, this young teacher interest him. He walks in...

"Hey~ Class bout to start~~?" He was still grumpy, but his mood changed, seeing a cute young teacher here~ he smiles~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Lyon took a deep breath but then smiled, tail wiggling a bit. He hadn't seen Luca since he left this morning when his uncle had called. He didn't want to get in the others way so he had continued to nap until Luca was ready and had left. The male was glad to get to see him again. Would they be able to talk before class began? A small frown then fell upon his lips when he noticed another male was already there. His new classmate? Was he nice? Or mean? Would he dislike him?
Shaking off his fears, he awkwardly slipped into the classroom, smiling once again, "Good morning, Luca. A-and hello." he said, nodding to both.
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:26 pm

"Um, Probably another ten or so minutes.." Lucas replied, eyes completely dull and voice, that changed though and the young teacher's face immediately brightened upon sight of his lover. A coy smile reached his lips. "Hello Lyon."
The paras had worn less of a cover on his mushrooms, leaving a loosely tied bandana on his head incase they decided to do some extra growing during a lesson [i don't know why but this sounds wrong]. He focused his attention briefly on Kazuki, "Why? 'Re you a student or a teacher?" He had looked up the school, and thought this person seemed vaguely familiar but thought nothing of it.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:47 pm

The small fear from earlier quickly rushed through Lyon once again. This might be another teacher. He shifted, scared he would get in trouble, but walked over to Luca anyway, "I don't mean to interrupt b-but...How did you sleep? I hope you got enough sleep since your uncle woke you so early...If not, I'll make sure you go to bed extra early tonight so you wont be tired in the morning..." he said, quietly, resting on the others desk a bit by leaning down and folding his arms, staring at the other with a hint of worry in his eyes.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Luca tried not to giggle, halfway failing and mumbling the cute little noises into his sleeve.
"I slept just fine." he replied with a playful wink, keeping just as quiet. He knew that teacher-student relationships were forbidden but he was only fifteen!
If he weren't allowed to have a relationship with his student who he had known a bit before school even came into place, he would most definitely cause a problem somehow... Hng.
"you worry too much." The bug type reached out, rubbing the other's head gently.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Kazuki watches them, he pretty much figured they knew each other and probably even liked one another. He didn't care, after all, he had dated many students before, getting way too lectures from the old principal...haha. After a bit, he felt like a third wheel~

"Should I leave you two alone~" he said gleefully, a 'I see what'g going on' smile on his face. Though, more like a perverted smile actually lD
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:15 pm

"I'm sorry..." Lyon murmured. Though his tail happily wiggled as he nuzzled up to the others hand. But only seconds after, his face turned a bright red, embarrassed, when he remembered the strange male was still here. "Y-you don't have to leave if you don't want to..." The Zangoose shyly answered, glancing away, awkwardly, "Unless you want to...I'm sorry if I was interrupting your conversation....You are a teacher here, right?..."
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Luca also flushed a bit, pulling his hand away and sitting up strait, though body clearly curved more towards Lyon's general direction.
"Hm, sorry to be rude..." he rubbed the back of his hair gently, figuring that he should try to be somewhat nice if this person was also a teacher.
"Erm, is there anything going on? Like meetings and stuff with... other staff..." He swished his legs in his high chair, figuring it was something like that that Kazuki probably was here to inform him about.
" 'm Luca though. In case you didn't already know." The paras figured he would mention, before he forgot anyway, eyes swiveling back to Lyon and unable to help but smile a little more.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:01 am

Hehe~ So young and in love, how cute~ Kazuki thought, chuckling a bit, "Im Ryouta Kazuki, the PE teacher, I know you, saw your name on the staff list and no, nothing really going on, just thought
I'd say hello~"
he answered, looking at Luca and Lyon.

Kazuki would glance at Lyon more, thinking he may have met him somewhere...maybe even flirted a bit~ He definitely seem the type he liked harassing. "Anyway, I can see im not wanted here~" he grinned towards Luca, noticing the edge in his voice, he obviously wanted to be alone with the Zangoose, maybe even have an early morning kiss~

Last edited by Kazuki on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:01 am

"Oh okay... perhaps I'll check in on you sometime since you were kind enough to do the same to me." he gave a tiny smile, but didn't move away from his dear. Of course he probably wouldn't do that, but if his Lyon was going to go out and make new friends, he should do the same.

Luca entwine their fingers, leaning against the taller male slightly and his mushrooms twitched beneath his bandana.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:16 pm

"Um...G-good bye." Lyon quickly spoke, not wanting to be rude or anything. He then quickly brought his gaze back towards the smaller male and smiled, pressing a bit closer, tail swaying happily, "Oh, when does class start?" he asked, suddenly remembering that Luca was the one teaching. Waiting for a reply as he pressed his nose into the other's cheek.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Luca flushed a light pink color, smiling more. "I'm not sure, probably soon but I bet you'll be the only one who comes in today." he answered, pecking his cheek. He stood, positioning himself on top of the desk so his legs dangled off. He slid his arms around Lyon's neck, pressing their lips together.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:12 pm

Zeke wandered into the classroom, with two Suckers, one in each hand, Trying to decide which one tasted better, the Sitrus or the Pecha, switching between the two to suck on a bit before switching back to the other one. The Kid was to engrossed in this Dilemma to notice the Other People in the classroom, who happened to be Kissing, Which Sucker Tastes better is far more of a problem then a possible Teacher Student relationship.

Last edited by Zeke on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeke
Zeke

EXP : 32
Region : Unova / Teokis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:32 pm

djksla lol >u<]

Lyon's tail twitched before wiggling more as he rested his hands on either side of Luca, kissing back, happily. At the sound of another person walking in, he backed up a bit, taking a quick glance to see who it was, but relaxed when he noticed that the other was not paying one ounce of attention towards them. "Seems I'm not the only one~" Giggled the Zangoose, "Which means you actually have to teach today~" he joked towards his lover, before leaning down a bit to rest on his chest. He brought his orange gaze back towards his new classmate, curiously, wondering what he was doing.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:40 pm

After a little bit more thinking and tasting, Zeke Finally managed to decide which one He had found was more enjoyable, The Sitrus of course~

After he had decided that this sucker was better, he Thoughtlessly tossed the Pecha sucker Behind him, Continuing to suck on the one he was still holding onto while he looked around the room, Laptops on each of the tables, and two others in the Room at about his age who seemed to be getting along just fine.

Last edited by Zeke on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Luca huffed, pouting and giving his lover a final kiss on the head before standing up and taking out the attendance sheet of three students. Joy. He exed in Lyon's, sitting in his swivel chair and staring at the new student. Like maybe if he stared hard enough he would be able to find out his name without even having to ask. He for the most part did not enjoy talking to people, and therefore the fifteen year old had no friends other then Lyon. Who didn't count since they were more then that.
The paras adjusted his head covering before taking a deep breath, chest tightening with nerves.
"Hello, may I please know your name? I'm the teacher.... er, Luca." he announced, feeling like he may die from the pressure. This may be only one person but to him it felt like the classroom was filled with strangers. Bleh. He shooed Lyon to go sit down somewhere, mushrooms leaning back from his worries.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Zeke looked over to the 'Teacher' when he had spoken, noticing both how young he looked and that he appeared to be nervous, even though all he was asking was the Boy's name. "Zeke" He replied, slightly unsure if this person was qualified to be a teacher, although he's no doubt smart for being a teacher.

Zeke then noticed that the other kid was told, or rather motioned to sit down, so Zeke did the same, sat down at around the middle of the classroom, and spun the chair around.
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Lyon could't help but give Luca another quick kiss, wanting to help him calm down a little, "Don't worry...It will be okay...." he mumbled to his lover in a soothing tone. After giving a kind smile, he then backed away and went to a seat, flopping down. Another glance was given to the strange male that was now his classmate, but he only gave a small smiled and murmured a hello, not wanting to seem rude.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:27 pm

The young boy exhaled, placing an x in the spot next to Zeke and looking through some papers his uncle had made him find on the internet the night before, becoming slightly embarrassed. Well more then slightly actually. He stood up, grabbing a pen and twirling it in his fingers as he sat down at the table that both his lover and the stranger were sitting at. He smiled.
"I um, Have some papers and stuff to help me get to know... you both better. I'll fill one out for you two also, just in case..." he muttered, handing out the paper.
"D-don't be afraid to talk to me if you need help or just want to talk, since I won't be bothered by it. being a teacher is kind of awkward when you're teaching people who are either your age or older."
He clicked his pen.
"Does anyone need something to write with...?"
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:48 pm

Zeke Ruffled through his pockets and pulled out a couple Pens, one being Yellow and the other Blue, but although He enjoyed the color of the Yellow one, most people had trouble Reading it, so the Boy Returned the Pen to his Pocket.

Zeke looked through the Papers a little bit bit, the Papers that were supposed to help them 'Get to Know Each Other' Although He wasn't sure whether this was the best way to get to approach the subject.
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Adjusting his bandana once more [now out of nervousness then being worried about the actual shrooms], he printed his name semi-neatly on the paper.
"S-so... Zeke, tell me and Lyon about yourself?" he asked in a quiet voice, licking his lips as he began to fill in his answers. Though he was sure neither of them, especially the new student, would have much interest in reading it. He personally hated it when teachers would hand these things out.
But Uncle Sherman told him it was something 'needed'. Psh.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 pm

While Zeke was Busy Drawing a Very Ugly Joltik next to his name With the Yellow Pen he a Re-Fished out of his Pocket the Shroom-head asked him a question, he wanted Information about himself, but Zeke had already givin his name out to the Teacher, which he honestly Felt was enough, He figured that he might aswell add in some more Info, even if he Felt it unnecessary. "I'm Fourteen, a Male Joltik, and an Orphan" He had said, still working on his Drawing, hoping that That was all the information he was required to give, it was more then what was necessary, so if the Teacher Wants to know more he'd have to ask specific question, but Zeke didn't really feel like answering questions at the moment...

Last edited by Zeke on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next