PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Class

+4
Lyon
Kazuki
Luca
Bailey
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Computer Class - Page 5 Empty Re: Computer Class

Post  Luca Fri May 13, 2011 1:41 pm

apologies, i meant to respond before today but urg otz ]]

"The last one was a lie..." Luca twitched and his face went grim. "Pl-please don't call me an adult..." he muttered. He was only like [insert number here, i think is was 15 or 16]. Y-Yeah... Not old! "I haven't drank in a while though, cause of Lyon." he muttered the last part. Its not like he missed that silly feeling he got when he drank intoxicating beverages, but every now and then he did wish for a little taste.

"Your turn Emily." the Paras smiled, shifting in his seat.
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Wed May 18, 2011 11:51 am

"Okay, and I won't do it again," she smiled with a reassuring nod of the head. "The facts... My hair color's natural, I'm afraid of fire, and I love the rain." She felt pretty confident in her facts and lie, but there was always a chance of someone catching it. "So... which one is false?"

|[ don't worry about it :> ]|
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Wed May 18, 2011 10:04 pm

"Ahhh...This one....Is so hard....S-second one?" Lyon guessed, a bit shyly, scared he would mess up too bad. He didn't want to say the first choice, even though people do dye their hair a lot, because what if saying that it wasn't natural when it was insulted her? And besides, a lot of people likes rain, right? He did, that was for sure!...But what if she thought rain was annoying? Ah, then it could be the last one...But fire is scary, right?...Shesh, this was so hard...

Bad post >:C And sorry for lateness or anything. I usually just post during computer class but we had to do a bio test that WAS TWO HOURS LONG TODAY AND YESTERDAY SOB]]
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Thu May 19, 2011 8:58 pm

"Hmmm..." Sadie thought outloud, as she rested her head upon her hands, which were now being supported by the table. "I'm going to guess that it's the third one. You either love or hate rain, so I say there's a pretty good chance it's right." She said giggling a little.
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Mon May 23, 2011 7:00 am

Luca decided to pick the one no one else decided to, since if he did there was always going to be one person who was right. "I guess I'll go with the hair color one." The paras scooted on Lyon's lap, burrowing his face into the zangoose's chest and letting out a loud noise. He wished to take a nap. But that wouldn't be very fair, huh? So he would just settle with snuggling in his love's nap. "What do you guys want to do after this?"
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Mon May 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Emily let out a small laugh. "I thought it was a winner, but you're right, Lyon~! The truth is that I really love fire-types. But I'm not particularly sure as to why that is..." she stated, scratching the back of her head.

"What sounds good to you? For the moment, I got nothin'..."

|[ sorry for late and annoyingly short post :< ]|
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Mon May 23, 2011 5:06 pm

"That was a good one," Sadie laughed lightly before turning to Luca, "Well, I think it would be fun if we left the classroom for something..." She said, not wanting to come off as rude, but Sadie was starting to feel restless. She had just sat through a lesson and then a small game and now she was ready to move again.

Last edited by Sadie on Fri May 27, 2011 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue May 24, 2011 7:17 am

It's good, Emily c: And Sadie, I think you mean Luca~ Not Lyon~ (Gosh, Bamy D: Why do we have all these 4 leter L names? Luca, Lyon, Liam...)]]

Lyon's face turned a slight red, a bit embarrassed by the cuddling infront of the others, but forced himself to relax, gently wrapping his arms around the Paras. He took a glance towards Sadie, wondering where they could go exactly. It WAS computer class, after all. What excuse could they come up with on as to WHY they were out and about when the class involved nothing more than sitting at the chairs and typing away on computers?...Maybe say it was just a "get to know each other" day?
"Erm...Maybe...We can have some sort of picnic?...Ask for some little left over food from the kitchen and settle outside to run around or talk...Or something...I-I don't know..." Face glowing a bit in embarrassment, he pulled the smaller slightly closer, hiding his face in the Para's head, before mumbling, "Do you have anything in mind?..."
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Fri May 27, 2011 4:57 am

Oops! Yea I do. XD I'll got edit that right away~ }}
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:46 am

"Yeah we could have a picnic or go to this really cute cafe, me and the rest of the teachers went tere one time and it was really tasty. A lot of sweet yummy things." Luca squirmed, he loved to get the hot chocolate there. It was such heaven and bliss for his tongue, just the thought made him crave some. He was sure no one minded him not actually teaching, he would get there sooner or later. And he doubted that everyone was just doing strict teaching. He licked his cheek. "Would that be okay with you guys?"

[[i think we have more four letter l names i don't remember e u e;;;]]
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:18 am

"That sounds great to me!" Sadie said cheerfully, "I haven't been to a cafe since I was back home, and still that was a long time ago." There was a small cafe near her house back in Unova, and Sadie and her brothers used to visit every once and awhile due to their delicious pastries. She enjoyed their cupcakes the most... snapping herself out of her daydreaming, she turned eagerly towards the rest of the class.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:05 am

"A...Cafe?...Er, that sounds....Good? I guess..." Lyon glanced from Sadie to Luca, confusion sparking in his eyes. A cafe? What on earth are they talking about? He....Might have heard about it once before when Kris's 'friends' had stopped by, but he couldn't remember now. What was even in a cafe? Maybe it was somewhere fun? Or relaxing? Either way would be fine...What kind of people would even be there? Would people be there? Ah, so many questions he couldn't wait to get answered now.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:43 am

I made a topic in the off campus area for the cafe, we don't have to use it since the classroom might be dead if we do but i just thought i would share for future purposes. c: ]]

"Yep..." Luca could sense the confusion and smiled, it was so cute how innocent Lyon was to the world. Ahaha. "A cafe is a place with usually baked goods, warm drinks, cool drinks, whatever. There are sweets like icecream and pretty much anything else that would usually be in a restaurant." He hoped this would make sense, not wishing to cause more confusion. "It'll make more sense once we get there." And so the paras jumped up, "Onward~~ Unless there are some objections?"
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:36 am

Well we could always move there and then come back to the classroom when we're done. ouo }}

"Mmm," Sadie hummed, pausing to think about all the different kind of delicious food there would be, "Yes, let's go!" She stood up from her chair quickly, eager to stretch her legs. Plus, she still hadn't explored what the rest of the campus looked like, so Sadie figured that on her way to the cafe, she would at least get to see a bit more of it.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Luca stood, stretching too and going over to the desk, getting the room key so no one would end up sneaking in and stealing the computer or other items while they were out. "Alright, lets go~" his mushrooms twitched, fixing his shoe laces and hopping over to the door, holding it for the students to go out. Hopefully they would stay inside or in the shade, the paras hated staying in sunlight for too long. That made beach trips difficult without an umbrella.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:54 pm

i set up the cafe a while ago in the off campus section, feel free to migrate there > u >;;]]
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5