PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Science Class

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Science Class Empty Science Class

Post  Bailey Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:12 pm

Welcome to Science!

Currently being taught by: Kokoro

A huge blackboard is pasted across the front of the classroom.

Instead of singular desks, There are huge rows with one long table per row with chairs sitting behind the tables. In front of each chair on the tables was a pair of goggles per student.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Science Class Empty Re: Science Class

Post  Setzer Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Ah, science. A branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws. The systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation or, systematized knowledge in general.
Science was knowledge, as of facts or principles; knowledge gained by systematic study. It took skill, especially reflecting a precise application of facts or principles. Chemistry, biology, physics, genetics; there were over one hundred branches of science, each pertaining to what made things tick, from the tiniest atom to the entire universe. It could be found everywhere, in any subject, from astronomy (study of celestial bodies in the universe), mathematics ( dealing with the logic of quantity, shape, and arrangement), and medicine (science concerned with maintaining health and restoring it by treating diseases).

Setzer had grown up immersed in all things scientific, and had a deep passion for it. Chemistry, mostly, seeing as how his father dealt with enhancing items, such as proteins and calcium. Elements, their components, to break them down and rearrange them, to make sense of the senseless with logic and reason... These were some of the things the young Sharpedo loved doing the most, and why he had chosen this class before anything else. Besides, in this class he could make things explode.

He strolled into the class, fresh and clean from his shower after phys ed. He had a large baggy cap pulled over his still damp hair, his fin sticking out of the custom slit specially made for it. He hated his hair not spiked up, which was why he covered it as often as possible, but it was such a pain buying hats...

"...Empty. Surprise surprise..." He muttered aloud to himself, then took a seat in one of the empty rows. He barely glanced at the pair of goggles before him as he slapped down his notebook on the desk and opened it up. Setzy figured he might as well doodle something while he waited. Hell, if no one showed up he'd just duck out early and go study in his room. No sense in wasting time, after all.
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:58 am

Zori entered science class still correcting her hair clips, class didn't start yet but after being late at art classes and bumping on easel, she didn't want that to happen again, so she came earlier.
Class was still empy, or Zori thought so. When she turned her head she noticed Setzer.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 am

Setzer took only a moment to glance up, then went back to his random doodling. He had almost hoped a teacher had shown up, but he wouldn't get his hopes up over such a thing happening. He preferred the quiet anyway. It gave him time to relax, unwind, and focus on the important stuff, like...drawing giant mecha and monsters in his notebook... Yeah...

Setzy frowned, and tugged at his hat thoughtfully. He wished he had brought a candy bar or something to snack on while he waited, but left his stash in his dorm room. "Figures..." he mumbled to himself as he leaned over his work.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:34 am

Zori stood for a bit thinking what to do, she didn't want to fight with that guy all school, so she took courage and come nearer to Setzer. "Ummm... " Pulls out a DVD."My Dad send me this, it is PokeRanger new movie. After your reaction in Departmen Store I thought that you might like it."

(She want to be nice but she still thinks Setzer is a yerk XD)
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:13 pm

{{B'aww!!! QuQ}}

Setzer scowled down at his notebook, irritated that this girl would pester him yet again. Hadn't she learned the first time they met not to bother him? His expression changed completely though when he looked up and spotted the movie. Eyebrows raised, eyes widened, jaw dropped; Setzy looked so surprised it was almost cartoonish.

He thought about her words, and tried to remember if he had seen her at the department store the last time he had been there. He had been so focused on kidnapping watching the PokeRangers live show and meeting them, that he hadn't really noticed anyone else... But if she knew about his extreme reaction (and seriously, who didn't at this point?), then she must have been there.

The young Sharpedo frowned, mildly confused and very suspicious. Why would this girl, who he had nearly beat up the first time they encountered one another, give him this movie that he had been dying to see? Why was she being nice, and to him of all people? It caught him completely off-guard, and for once he couldn't find anything cruel to say. Setzy took the DVD slowly, still frowning as if he expected the case to be empty. "Why... Why in the hell are ya giving me this?"

{{Gah, Setzer's so mean all the time, that it's going to be weird seeing him acting *gasp* nice... owo}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:26 am

"Because I don't want to fight with you all the time and I think that if you like PokeRangers you can't be so bad." Zori responsed and pulled out a bag of drops. She looked for a seat and curiously was looking at Setzer waiting for his reply. She somehow knew that his response would be something terrible but he won't try to bite her again or she hoped for this.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 am

Zori's reason only made Setzer look even more confused. Usually when people found out that he liked PokeRangers, they tried to hold it against him or tease him about it, like PokeRangers was a bad thing. That stuff he could handle, because he just beat the ever-loving crap out of them until they were too scared to even live in the same region as him. Zori though, well... She didn't look as if she was making fun of him. (It was the first time anyone had ever told Setzy he "can't be so bad" though, which he found to be a completely mystifying statement. Oh well...)

The Sharpedo sighed, and put the DVD carefully in his backpack. "Thanks, I guess. Maybe yer not so bad yerself, kid." He scowled down at his notebook, uncomfortable with this whole "being civil" thing. "Name's Setzer, by the way."

{{I just realized I never actually introduced Setzer to anyone, like, at all... oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:35 pm

"Zori." She replyed."And call me 'Kitsu' if you don't like my name but not a kid, I'm the same age as you." She smiled and munched another drops. Zori thought it would be really interesting acquaintance and now she might have a lot more fun in this school.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Setzer snorted derisively. "Izzat so? You don't evven know how old I am, so what makes you so sure? Besides, doesn't matter yer age, ya still look like a kid to me." He rolled his shoulders a few times, then leaned back over his notebook for more doodling. "Unless, of course, you'd rather I called ya something even more derogatory, like Leprechaun, or A-Cup...."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:40 am

Zori smirked."Maybe I'm A-Cup, but I look quite nice in bikini." Looks around a bit bored."Pfff nobody will come here to us." Crumples empty bag and throws it into bin. "I should have brought with me guitar....or laptop so we would be able to watch PokeRanger DVD"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Setzer snorted at the bikini comment. He had seen more than his fair share of girls in bikinis and swimsuits of all shapes and sizes, having dealt with his old school's girl's swim team on a regular basis. He wasn't impressed by any girl with enough ego to wear one of those things, whether they had a flat chest or knockers big enough to take out a Rhydon. Instead he pushed his chair back and rose, moving around the classroom as he began to search for something.

"Yeah, I've noticed this school's pretty empty so far. If no one shows up I'll just go study on my own. Might as well, eh? Grab some textbooks, chill at the library, experiment, write down the results... Science is beautiful in its simplicity. Whatever. Anyway, help me look for a projector set, classes usually have 'em for those cruddy educational videos. They're usually connected to DVD players, so I can set it up and we can watch the movie." Setzy scowled as he prowled around the room, wondering where there was a storage closet. Surely he could find a projector there?
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:18 am

Zori stand on her chair and looked at upper part of closets when she has noticed quite big box. She brought up a chair to it and looked whats in the box. "Setzer it's here." She tooked everything down and start takeing parts of projector out.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:45 pm

Setzer turned and scowled when he saw Zori taking pieces out of a box. "Aw dammit, I hate those models..." Projectors like those convenient for easy storage and assembly... Or at least, they were supposed to be. They were hardly easy for the average businessman to assemble right before a meeting though, and many teachers had trouble setting them up for a class lecture. Setzer could easily recall the times he had to help his father's assistant Desmond assemble one of these right before an important meeting, and how frustrated they had been with the stupid design after only a month. Well, at least Setzy knew what he was doing because of all that...

"Craptacular..." The young gijinka bowed his head in irritation. He huffed, then pointed towards he front of the classroom. "Okay, I'll set this up, and you go pull down the screen." He moved the projector pieces to a desk where the whole thing would be properly centered. He hooked everything up -projector, DVD player, everything plugged, movie ready- and sat down with a sigh. "Damn, I need a movie after all that..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:24 am

Zori pulled down the screen and came back to her chair, she looked for her bag and start taking out chocolate bars."Wants some?"She asked Setzer and opened one, she looked at screen and tried to remind what was going about in last movie of PokeRangers she has watched but she couldn't. Zori munched her chocolate bar and stared at screen.
"If you would need other movies or episodes just ask."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Setzer waved a hand dismissively at her offer as he pressed play on the movie. "I don't really like chocolate..." He made a disgusted face as he remembered an incident a few years back that involved so much chocolate he swore off the stuff forever. It... hadn't been pretty.

As the movie's opening theme song began, Setzy's arms folded over the desk and he leaned on top of them. He smiled, listening to the soaring guitar riffs and watching the opening credits with no small amount of reverence. He nodded once at her offer for other movies and episodes, but he wasn't really paying attention. Not much could take his attention away from what played on the screen.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Zori listened opening song, she really liked the part of guitar in it, after that she concentrate on movie. She really liked it and after that she thought that she has to watch the previous ones when she will be back in her room.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:24 pm

{{I'm just going to breeze through the movie... >3>}}

The movie passed as ones such as these usually do: lots of fighting, and posing, and the inevitable good triumphing over evil. It really was cheesy, in a way, a movie aimed squarely towards innocent and easily impressionable children, but it captivated Setzer all the same. He had even given a quiet little cheer at the end, when the team joined together and defeated the movie's Boss-Monster with their combined strength. Against all odds, they had persevered... That was something the Sharpedo could appreciate.

As the credits rolled, Setzer sighed and looked up at the clock. The movie had helped pass a good hour, but he was still a bit put out that not a single teacher had stopped by once. It looked like this year was going to be a lot of self study. Hrm. While he didn't mind that part, what he did mind was that it severely put a damper on other things, such as potential club activities and possible school trips and whatnot. Well at least I won't get in trouble for bullying people...

Setzer stood and turned off the projector before moving over to one side of the room. He had spotted some textbooks before when they were searching earlier, and figured he might as well grab one. The textbooks were large and heavy, so at least they would be full of information to keep him entertained. He sat on a desk and began to flip through a book, then finally remembered he was not alone in the room. Glancing back over his shoulder at Zori, he waved a hand dismissively and told her "It doesn't look like anyone else is showing up today, so you go on a get outta here. I'll take care of the projector when I'm done." That said, Setzy flipped through the book straight to the chemistry chapters.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:09 am

Zori looked at him and walked out from the class room for a while to be back in few minutes with her laptop and some chemistry books she found in her room, and was still wondering what they where doing there. Zori sat on her place and switched on her computer and opened first of the books she brought with her. "I think I will stay here with you till lunch time."
She said and start typeing something on laptop.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:36 am

Setzer, lost in the text, looked up in surprise when she spoke again. He thought she would have left for good, but... Eh, it's not like there was much else to do anyway. His stomach rumbled slightly at the mention of lunch, but he figured he could at least wait until the bell rang. They didn't have too long anyway.

"They better have damn good food..." Setzer grumbled aloud as he shifted off the desk and set the textbook down. He moved over to the projector and began dismantling it carefully but quickly, eager to get it over with so he could go back to reading.

"...65% oxygen, 18% carbon, 10% hydrogen, 3% nitrogen, 1.5% calcium, 1% phosphorous, 0.35% potassium, 0.25% sulfur, 0.15% sodium, 0.15% chlorine, 0.05% magnesium, 0.0004% iron, 0.00004% iodine, trace amounts of silicon, manganese, fluorine, copper, zinc, arsenic and aluminum..."Setzer usually muttered these elements out loud to himself when he thought it was too quiet, or when he was feeling particularly impatient for something. They were the elements that composed the average person, and being raised by the man who monopolized the supplemental nutrients industry ensured he familiarized himself with these very early. He had to, because his father expected him to take over someday. Setzy was surprised by this though, considering how greedy he found his father to be. Hell, if the man could, he'd probably sell buy up and sell all of the air in the world, cold bastard that he was...

Just as he was putting the box back in the storage closet, the bell rang, signaling the end of class. "Finally!" The young Sharpedo gijinka growled. "I'm starved!"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:54 pm

"Me to."Zori smiled and closed her laptop, she stand up and walked to doors. "I hope for something good too." She opened doors and waited for Setzer to stand up and come with her to cafeteria. Zori glanced at him again. "He really isn't bad guy, just closed one"Her smile became even more biger when she thought that.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:34 pm

Setzer hustled over to the desks to grab his things, then hurried over to the door where Zori was still waiting. He was mildly surprised to see that she was not only still waiting, but even holding the door open for him. Well, guess she's not too bad, for a girl anyway, he thought to himself. Not nearly as annoying as half the snobs I've met anyway... He smirked at her as he walked past, and asked out loud "Alright then, so which way is it to the cafeteria anyway? I wanna get there before all the good stuff gets taken."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:19 am

"First downstairs and then into direction of dorms, you can go to one in boys dorm or you can go with me to the one in garden between dorms."Zori looked for a while at Setzer."It is weird you don't know where they are, where did you ate you're breakfast??"She asked whe she reached the stairs.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:59 am

Setzer snorted rudely at Zori's question. "I ate breakfast in my room, after my work out. I don't usually eat breakfast sitting down anyway. I prefer to multitask in the mornings." He rubbed the back of his neck thoughtfully as he too paused at the bottom of the stairs. While he wouldn't mind going back to the dorms, perhaps unwinding by starting up one of his new models, or writing down some new notes to study for science, he figured he might as well change things up and go to the garden. He'd never been, and he might as well get some fresh air or something.

"Bah, screw it. Lead the way to the garden, I'll tag along for now." Setzy shrugged apathetically, not in the mood to be as aggressive as he usually was. Watching that movie had mellowed him out quite a bit, as was usual when anything PokeRangers was involved.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:24 am

Zori grined, she start getting used to way Setzer talks to other, maybe he response in mean way but after some time it doesn't bother you. "Okay, so this way big guy!"Zori said and leaded the way out to outdoor cafeteria.

(So are we going to make new topic for Cafeteria??)
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next