PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visual Arts Class (Currently closed)

+3
RyanDrifff
Pix
Bailey
7 posters

Go down

Visual Arts Class (Currently closed) Empty Visual Arts Class (Currently closed)

Post  Bailey Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Welcome to Visual Arts!

Currently being taught by:

There were various desks with canvases on top. The chairs were tucked in nicely, and paint supplies littered the tops of the small cabinets on the floor. Within the cabinets were even more arts and crafts.
The desks were arranged in a circle and there was one small stool in the center for the teacher to sit and instruct.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Visual Arts Class (Currently closed) Empty People are gonna actually come to my class?!

Post  Pix Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Pix wandered around the class room, looking at the canvases. She sighed and smiled. A class. She was going to try her best to teach but with all her heart she was sure it wasn't going to turn out so well. Would anyone show up? Would they like her? Would she accidentally set something on fire again? Questions like those continued to run around her mind like crazy. She happily walked over to her stool and stand down, her ears perked happily. "Come on in. I can't wait for you." she said to herself, waiting for students to come to class.
Pix
Pix

EXP : 4
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Visual Arts Class (Currently closed) Empty Re: Visual Arts Class (Currently closed)

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:21 pm

"Wait for who?" Ryan grinned as he entered the class. It was full of painting supplies and canvases. Ryan stared in awe at all the things there were there. He wasn't very good at art, but he was willing to try~ He stood a faraway distance from the paintbrushes. He didn't want to gush blood out and make the place a mess before class even started. Instead, he stayed at the doorway, where at least there wasn't anything sharp.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Visual Arts Class (Currently closed) Empty Re: Visual Arts Class

Post  Pix Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Pix's head perked as she heard someone come in. She smiled brightly. Her first student. "Just waiting for students. " she replied. "Nice to meet you. I'm Pix! Your teacher." she said introducing herself happily. "You can take a seat anywhere. I don't really care for seating plans." she told him gesturing to some of the chairs.
Pix
Pix

Back to top Go down

Visual Arts Class (Currently closed) Empty Re: Visual Arts Class (Currently closed)

Post  Lyon Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:45 pm

"H-hello?" Whimpered the shy male as he quickly glanced from the other male to his teacher, "I'm not interrupting...Am I?..." he asked, staring at the ground. When he finally brought his orange eyes back up to stare around the room, they widened with pure happiness, knowing that he was now part of this class. There was so much more art supplies than he could ever imagine. Would he be able to try them all? His attention was quickly turned back to the teacher, not wanting to be rude.

[How's that? >U>;;; ]
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Pix Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:10 pm

"N-no. No. You're not interrupting at all." Pix replied with a bright smile. Another student! This was getting better and better. "Please take a seat anywhere you'd like! I don't care for seating plans." Pix told the other student eagerly. Her smile seems almost to shine as her happiness continued to grow each student that came in.

[ Dohoho that's good Dreamcat :'D *shot* ]
Pix
Pix

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:20 pm

After taking a quick glance at the seating, Lyon awkwardly sat into one of the closest seats from the teacher, wiggling a bit with slight excitement, wondering what they were going to learn today. Would they even learn today? It was the first day. Maybe they were just going to talk? He glanced over to his classmate, wondering if they could be friends in this class of if the other was scary. He already knew he liked the teacher. She was really kind and he didn't think that would change at all....Well, he sure hoped it wouldn't change.

Last edited by Lyon on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hit send too early, wanted to add on more)
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pix Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Pix smiled then turned, walking to a desk near the back of the room. She picked up a book and walked back over to her stool in the middle of the class. She opened up the book and patted the page she landed on. "We'll start the first lesson. If other students show up we'll just give them a recap! Now can either of you tell me a famous artist?" she asked, smiling.
Pix
Pix

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:35 pm

"Georgia O'Keeffe and Claude Monet are two I know..." Lyon replied, shyly, with a small smile, "Well...I think they are famous....I know Leonardo Da Vinci is spoken about a lot..." he mumbled, talking to himself a bit, trying to think of other artists he would possibly know or have heard of.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Seri*Tantella Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:47 pm

((Hope I'm not too late for this. :D;; ))

Seri stepped into the classroom just in time to see that, such a surprise, it had started without her. She sighed in her mind and glanced over the room, taking care not to draw attention to herself. It seemed rather respectable, and had a creative atmosphere. She liked it. She sat on a stool towards the teacher's back, just in case she could get away with being late that way.
Seri*Tantella
Seri*Tantella

EXP : 18
Region : Johto

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:38 pm

It's so empty and forgotten D: .....]]

Lyon glanced over to the new female who had just entered. Another student. He smiled and gave a friendly wave, wishing he could welcome her, but was too scared to speak. He didn't want to interrupt the teacher on the first day of class. That wouldn't be very smart...Sure, she was nice, but what if she got really mad at him for speaking while she was teaching? It was, after all, very rude.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:16 pm

{umm i'm confused if this class is going on or not...}
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:31 am

{{Im afraid the teacher of this class, Pix have resigned, thus this class is currently closed, but feel free to rp if you'd like ^^}}
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:08 pm

[[ ehhh how come?]]
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down