PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Class

+4
Lyon
Kazuki
Luca
Bailey
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Computer Class - Page 2 Empty Re: Computer Class

Post  Luca Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Luca nodded a little, then looked up at Lyon for a moment.
"I know how that is, since I never knew either of my actual parents..." he muttered, filling in his birthdate. "What about you, Lyon?" he smiled, curious to what his dear could come up with to say about himself. He leaned back, no longer into the idea of filling out useless information. He instead glanced over at the papers, seeing Zeke's drawing of a... Joltik? He wasn't entirely sure thats what it was but was certain that it was what Zeke had tried to make.
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:27 pm

"...I'm Lyon, 15, and...I don't know what I can call myself....I don't know if I could be called an orphan but when I was little, my parents died...My um...My brother took care of, I guess...But I moved out for certain reasons and I now live with Luca and his uncle and his uncle's boyfriend who are all really nice to me." Mumbled the Zangoose, refusing to look up from his paper.
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Luca smiled a little, wondering if this was going well or not. He thought so. Better then imagined, he thought he would have a bunch of crazy kids or something. He was quiet a moment, before speaking up to share some information on himself. "My name is Luca, I am fifteen and live with my Uncle, his boyfriend, and Lyon. Who is my boyfriend." Really, it was pretty much a house full of homosexuals. "I'm a male Paras." he clarified.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Zeke just made a slight "Nnn" noise after they had both finished talking, he had no interest in love, or any relationship for that matter so he didn't think much of it hearing of all the Homosexuality, he knows that everyone is different, and although he plans on figuring out how most people think, and why they think the way that they do, he was more interested in his current Doodle, which has evolved into what seemed to be multiple Joltik on a Web, with a large Galvantula in the Center, he was getting absolutely no work done on the actual Project.
Zeke
Zeke

EXP : 32
Region : Unova / Teokis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:29 pm

The male sighed, boredly, before giving a quick glance to the other's paper. A shiver ran down his spine at the sight of the Galvantula, inching away a bit. He wasn't too found of that Pokemon. It looked terrifyingly scary to him. He took a glance back towards Luca, relaxing as he just quietly stared at his lover, tail beginning to sway a bit, mind starting to wonder. He didn't mean to space out, he was just too into watching his lovely Paris to actually remember where they were or what was going on.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Luca hummed softly as he wrote down meaningless things, now doodling little hearts on the paper along with his and Lyon's names. He snapped out of it and flipped the sheet over. "What kind of music do you guys like?" he asked softly, thinking he could make a mix tape and play some while they worked. "And what would you like to learn while taking this course?" he inquired while stretching back in his seat.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:10 pm

It was quiet in the classroom, Well, Mostly, Luca had been humming a tune that set off the Silence, While the Three of them worked on the Papers, which at this point it only seemed that Lyon was actually 'Working' on the Project. These Papers felt extremely useless to Zeke, and he would rather fold it into a plane and get some entertainment out of it, but he was still contemplating the idea, because he didn't want to make the teacher angry, or in this case feel like he wasn't a good Teacher, that he was Useless, which in Zeke's oppinion would be even worse then making the Teach Angry.

After a short while He flipped over his Paper and Asked the Two some questions, Two to be Precise, the First being what their prefered type of music is, and the second what they had been planning on learning in this class. Fairly simple questions to be honest, the Answer to the first one was even easier, because he didn't have a preference in music, as long as the song held a nice tune it didn't matter to him, although most of the time Zeke Prefered the silence, because it's easier for him to think when he doesn't have anything to distract him. And the Second question, well, Zeke didn't have anything in mind in-particular, although he was expecting some basic stuff, such as how to Properly Type, Maybe getting to know some basic Programs, or even moving into the Digital art aspect, either way the only reason the Boy had chose this class was because he was hoping for an Easy 'A'

Although the fact that Shrooms asked the second question Made the Bug wonder if the Teach even knew what he had planned for the Year, Teaching seemed to be new to him, and he was awfully nervous, although he did plan out this 'Get to Know eachother' Project, his isn't very well enforcing the Idea of actually getting it done.

But to answer both of the Teachers questions he just Said "Nothing in Particular" Which consequently answered both questions with the least amount of words possible, or at least that's what he thought.

(( Ugh, had to type that Twice due to Failure... orz ))
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Oh my godzirra so long oAo Mine's going to be so small compared to it....]]

Lyon was growing very board of talking. He wanted to try out the computers already. They looked so neat~. Would Luca let him bring in his tablet one day? Maybe they could have a project he could draw for~. "Any music sounds good...As long as it has good tone and lyrics~....As for learning...Um....Hmm...I guess just the usual things you'd learn plus some other neat stuff that we can do on those applications." Lyon answered, awkwardly, not sure of what to say or if either of them would really understand what he meant. Blushing a bit, he wiggled down lower in his seat.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Mind if I join in? c: ]]

Sadie sped along down the hallway, notebook and pen in hand. She wasn't sure if she was actually going to need these for a computer class, but in her opinion, it was always better to come prepared. She didn't know if she was late or not, but the hallways seemed pretty empty. This made Sadie very nervous, she shuddered at the though of leaving a bad impression on her teacher and peers. And on the first day too!

Quickly glancing at her schedule before skidding around a corner, Sadie confirmed that she was heading in the right direction. Only a few more classrooms and I'll be there! She silently thanked herself for being able to bike here so quickly, seeing as she had only woken up about 20 minutes ago.

Soon, Sadie found herself in front of the door to her computer classroom. After checking the room number once again, she brushed a few loose strains of hair from her face and opened the door. Inside, she saw three people sitting at tables with laptops in front of them. "Ummm... hi!" she said, hoping that she wasn't interrupting anything, "I'm not late, am I?"
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Luca shook his head, before becoming distracted by the new girl. He smiled, glad his class was becoming more and more popular. Hopefully not overly though. He was bad enough with the two in the room before this new student entered.
"Just sign in on the paper on my desk and join us." he chirped, fixing his 'hat' again. He was feeling self conscious about it. "When you come over introduce yourself and just share... whatever you feel like sharing."
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:14 am

The bug type pokemon played with his curls, now happily. He hoped he could make this class at least a little bit fun. He tapped off to his desk grabbing his own laptop before going back to the table, starting it up.
"I think I'll start the first lesson-y thing soon..." he purred quietly. "How do you three type?"
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Lyon gave a friendly smile towards the female who walked into the room, "Hello...I'm Lyon." he awkwardly introduced himself, feeling it would have been rude if he hadn't done it, before turning his attention back towards the Paras, unsure of what else to say.
The Zangoose wasn't sure how to answer, so he just poked at the laptop in front of him, ears twitching a bit when he finally started it up, "....What is the lesson for today?" he asked, curiously, wondering if Luca had anything planed for the class.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:39 pm

"Hm, first I want to work on typing to see how fast people can go and then see if there is anything i could fix to make it easier... then from there I think I'll show you how to debug and take apart hard drives and mother boards and such." he smiled. "Please turn on your laptops~"
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Sadie nodded and shut the door behind her. She was shocked at how young the teacher looked, all her teachers at home and be rather mature, but decided against saying anything. She didn't want to be rude.
After writing her name carefully on the list of students, she selected a laptop and sat down. "Well... I'm Sadie," she said with a shy smile. Opening the computer in front of her, she found the power button and turned it on. "Ummm, I guess I'm okay at typing. It's not something I've really worked on improving before."
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Lyon waited for the others to finish starting and signing in. The first thing didn't sound all too fun, but he wasn't going to complain to Luca. He knew people had to learn to type because it was, after all, a /computer class/. While he waited, he ended up pulling up paint, starting to doodle, as careful as he could, with the mouse pad. He wasn't really sure on what he wanted to draw, but after glancing over at Zeke's paper, he began drawing a Joltik, planning on adding a Zangoose, Paras, and a possible Crustle if he could, wondering if he had to learn how to type, being that he thought that he was good enough already.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:47 pm

(( asdfadfasd Late Reply orz ))

Zeke opened up his laptop and turned it on, Positioning his hands in the Standard 5-finger Typing method that he learned before, although he was usually out exploring he did spend time on the computer, surfing the web and the whatnot, although he was fairly certain that the outside world was much more entertaining then what goes on on the internet. He signed into the computer with his Username and Password that he was given at the beginning of the year.
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Luca tucked hair behind an ear. "Unless everyone already knows how to type the proper way, then I'll go get out the CDs and see how far you can get on debugging stuff." He smiled, creating viruses was one of his favorite things to do when Lyon wasn't around. The fact he got to spend a class with him made him feel all bubbley. And he didn't notice when he stood up humming loudly to frolick to the desk, looking through some of his things and grabbing the cds just in case. "We'll also probably work outside some, since thats always fun..." he purred, somewhat to himself.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:30 am

After flipping through her notebook quickly, Sadie found the page in which she had written down her school username and password. Following the others, she signed into the computer system. "I've never tried debugging anything before, but it sounds like it could be interesting." Sadie piped in. In fact, she didn't even know what debugging was. Sadie spent very little time on the computer at home, and if she was online, it would just be social networking sites.

Although the idea of classes outside were not what she had envisioned for her computer class, she decided that it would actually be rather fun. "Classes outside would be different," Sadie said with a smile, "but I think also really fun."
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:08 am

Nox skulked down the corridors, hands in pockets and late for class. He had forgotten to switch his alarm on and left the dorm a tad too long...
He found the door to the classroom and opening it to a small crack, peeking in, he saw four people in the room; Luca, the computer teacher who he had met earlier and the other three were unfamiliar.
He stepped into the room, wondering what the heck to say, "...I'm late?" Then he just stepped on what appeared to be a sucker which looked like it was ditched. "..."

Nox

EXP : 2
Region : Unova/Isshu

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:44 am

"Mhm. Its not too hard once you get the hang of it, we'll probably only go outside when we start doing web layouts or whatever." He hummed, licking his lips and leaning back. He looked over in suprise, but smiled even so.
"Yes you are. You're Nox right...?" he hoped his memory was correct, it would be awfully embarrassing if it wasn't. "Just check the spot next to your name and bring over a laptop."
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:56 am

Lyon frowned, starting to not like the idea or more students arrive. It was big enough, he didn't want the class to have a lot of kids, that would ruin all the fun. Well, there should't be that many more kids so it should be fine...Or so he at least hoped. He wiggled in his seat a bit, bringing his attention back to Luca. "Outside? Sounds....Really nice~." The Zangoose smiled, though curiosity flickered in his gaze, unsure. He never thought about going OUTSIDE with a computer or anything of the sorts...Maybe it would be a lot better than being stuck inside a classroom all day, so that was a plus~.

Sorry it's so short and all >u> Awkward next to people in class (Yey for Computer apps for oooonce~ c': ) Bamy, thanks for tell me the site wasn't blocked for you C| I found out it's not blocked for me either~. ]]

adjskadas NEW PAGE~ -whimpy accomplishment feeling- eue]]
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:00 am

WHERE IS EVERYONE GOING? :C]]
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:49 am

i was hoping at least one other person would respond before I did sorry ; ; but i will now since it looks like that won't be happening.]]

Luca worked from his computer, typing with determination and sliding in a CD in the slot, smirking since he was able to control everything by just his own computer. Yay for being a teacher. He controlled the other's computers, getting them to go to a fake websearch site and his mushroom wiggled at the sound of a loud beeping noise coming. See that all of the screens had a flashing frowny face on the screen. Yes, he had sucess. Usually getting a virus was harder on a school computer, so he was quite proud of himself.
"Everyone has a virus now, Yes?"
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:19 am

{{ Meh, I've been travelling for the past few days. Was just finally able to get onto this site! }}

Sadie watched as the new student entered the room, and was started when she turned back to her computer. After seeing the large sad face in the middle of the screen, she jumped a little in her seat, not expecting that to be there. "Uuhh, I think so." Sadie said, still amazed by the fact that somehow Luca changed what happened on her computer screen.

Last edited by Sadie on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:21 am

Raaaa, we need our people to come back ono]]

Lyon nodded after being startled by the sudden screen change, not expecting it one bit. Well done, love. He relaxed again to wait for instructions from the younger male, curious as to how they were going to get rid of the frowny faces on their screens. Would this mean that his little free time Paint drawing was gone? Ah well, he can always make a better picturing on actual paper, nothing too big to worry about.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next