PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Education [On break]

+4
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
~Trixy-*
Bailey
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Physical Education [On break] - Page 4 Empty Re: Physical Education [On break]

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:15 am

Setzer strolled lazily into the gym with a loud yawn, gym bag over his shoulder. He didn't expect to see anyone here as usual; he planned to swim for the class period as always, then go back to his room for studies. It had become sort of a habit for him really. Seeing not just his own teacher though, but Kazuki (who Setzer knew for damn sure was a teacher over at Teokis), caused the mo-hawked Sharpedo to stop in his tracks.

"What the hell...?" He muttered aloud, eying the Quilava female across the gym. "Well Arceus's arse-hole, teachers actually do exist in this school..."

{{Phys. Ed, wheeeeeeee~~~!!! \Q7Q/}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:42 am

Kazuki snickered at how Hirako was acting, but oh wellz, it was her first day, and finally appearing after being absent for so long. His ears twitched as he heard footsteps, she was right, someone was coming! Turning to see the figure pause at the door, his tail shot up in excitement~ He was very well tempted to tackle the shark and huggled him and touch him but he thought he better stay still until Hirako introduces herself~~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 am

Trixy decided to actually bother coming up to the gym today before heading up to the tennis courts. She was hitting a tennis ball up and down only paying attention to the stairs that lead down into the gym and crashed completely into Setzer. "What the crap? Why are you always standing in the way!?" She would have shoved him out of her way but that would be clearly impossible. She squeezed past him and was unimpressed with who she first saw. The weirdo. What was he freaking doing here, was he gonna be there coach? Then she saw the smaller woman next to him. "Oh no way! A teacher!? Please tell me your a teacher!" The idea of finally having a teacher made her want to cry with joy.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Setzer merely glanced over his shoulder when Trixy crashed into him, but frowned when she started mouthing off. She was still full of bravado, despite the fact that they weren't children anymore. Setzer began to walk past her to set his stuff down and shoved her out of his own way, not even looking as she fell ungracefully to the floor. "Why are you always standing in my way is the better question, McClellan. Ya think even a dumb ol' poison rat such as yerself would figure that out by now..."

Strolling over to the bleachers, Setzer set his gym bag down and glanced over at the teacher. Phys. Ed. was his favorite part of the day, so he hoped she was the same (and competitive too). Setzer waved the excited Kazuki over, because it seemed like the Teokis teacher knew her. He would definitely be Setzy's best bet for getting information.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Kazuki half smiled, half sighed when Setzer shoved the Nidorina, causing her to fall, he still wasn't sure why these two hated each other. As Setzer waved him over, his tail wagged, glancing over to Hirako, she was probably already making her way to her students. He went over to the sharpedo, passing the fallen Trixy, thinking it be best not to say much, plus he was distracted by the boy before him. "Hehe~ So ya do go to classes after all~" he grinned, throwing his arm over Set's shoulder, his tail brushing the shark's behind~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Trixy glared at Setzer after she hit the floor ass first. She raised an eyebrow at Kazuki, he was such a queer guy. "How dare you call me a rat, Bait breath!" She picked up her tennis ball and with her ace tennis skill hit the ball and nailed Setzer in his boy parts, if he even had any. Then finally acknowledged the fact that her ass really hurt. She got up and walked over to the bleachers on the other side off the gym and set her stuff down and yelled, "I'd like that tennis ball back!"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Setzer caught the tennis ball before it could hit him where it really hurt, and leered over at Trixy as he bit the ball in half and let the pieces drop to the floor. Oh, what he wouldn't give to take that brat on at the battle tower, or one of the training fields here...

He shot Kazuki a dirty look as the teacher hung off his shoulder, grinning cheekily at him. "I go to class on occasion, dammit. Besides, I like the pool here at the gym." The young punk waved a hand dismissively. "That's not important though. Who's she? That's more important.... And another good question is :what're you doin' here? Shouldn't ya be over at Teokis whuppin' those pansies into shape, gettin' them ready to cream our 'barely there' school at a competition or somethin'?" Was that bitterness in Setzy's voice because of the lack of clubs, competition, and all-around competitive spirit here at Rekuza? Nooooo....But yes...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Kazuki watches the poor tennis ball being ripped apart, boy, this kid Hates Trixy! He then turns his attention back to the shark. Ignoring his irritated tone and the dirty look he shot him. "That's Hirako-chan, she's the teach here, We talked a bit, turns out she was sick for the pass couple of days~" he explained, "I asked if she wanted my company, she said yes so I tagged along~" he smiled, tightening his grip on the boy~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Well, that was mildly disappointing. "I for the record agree with the pansy comment." It'd be nice for Setzer to try tearing some one else's face off for a change, and her not feel for them. She looked at who was supposed to be her teacher, she looked cool enough, aside from the sniffles. She sat on the bleachers looking all lady like. Pretending like the last five minutes hadn't even happened. She pulled another tennis ball out of her bag and continued showing off. It wasn't like she didn't have a million of the damn things. "Me and Jabber Jaws here will be your favorite students. We're valuable assets to any athletic program." She smiled confidently. There was no doubt in her mind she was correct.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:26 am

"Hmph." Setzer narrowed his eyes as he felt Kazuki's arm tighten around his shoulders. Absolutely shameless. He sat down abruptly, causing the Zorua teacher to fall back onto the bleachers with him. Trixy's voice from across the gym reached his ears, and Setzy scowled over in her direction. She never failed to grate on his permanently frayed nerves.

"Ya need to actually have some athletic talent to be considered a valuable asset to the athletic program, Ratty,"Setzer yelled back at her from where he sat. "Of course, if they ever have a sport for whoever can vomit the most stupidity from their mouth, I'm sure you'll be MVP of the team without even havin' to bat an eyelash!"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:05 am

What a mouth on those two, Kazuki thought, being completly ignored and getting annoyed. Not even a 'hello'... Kazuki got up, going over to Trixy, he looks back at Setzer with a smirk before siting by the Nidorina, "How was the Poison Gem~?" he asked her, glancing back at Hirako~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:05 am

She nonchalantly swatted another tennis ball at Setzer. She had plenty of athletic prowess. "I'll have you know that I happened to be captain of the tennis team, golf team, softball team, and I played soccer and basket ball. I was in marching band too! (Because that totally counts)And yeah, I was on the debate team too." Why even waste her time talking to Setzer? Who knows. She eyeballed Kazuki as he walked over to her. "Setzer really isn't good company is he?" She smiled as if she was absolutely the most charming person to walk the face of the Earth. Oh, I haven't got to use it yet. But I got it set." She smiled at him and flashed her hand, which had the ring the poison gem was in on it along with two or three other rings.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:16 am

Kazuki didn't bother answering whether the shark was good company or not, apparently these two's hate for each other was stronger than gravity and probably stronger than Kazuki's existence to Setzer at the moment. He was sure talking nice and letting the shark know he gave Trixy a present would piss him off and if it didn't, oh well~ "That gem is pretty rare ya know~ Have you tried using it with your poison attacks? It should increase the strength greatly, especially against guys~" Kazuki said, glancing at Setzer as he said the last word. If the shark was gonna ignore him and fight with Nido-chan then two can play at that game~

He then turned to Hirako, "Aren't you gonna introduce yourself~?" he smiled, wondering where she's at!? ;A;
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Setzer scowled. Deeply. This wasn't like his usual scowl, which he showed when he was irritated with something, or annoyed by someone. It wasn't the one he displayed when he was intimidating someone either. No, this scowl was one he usually reserved for Daltov or Kaiser, when they reeeeeeeally screwed something up. This went beyond mere ire or vexation: this particular scowl promised nothing less than retribution, and vengeance. That Kazuki would even have the gall to go over there and sit with that brat....!!!!! Setzy didn't even pay attention as a tennis ball sailed past his head, or when Trixy droned on about her past accomplishments. He just scowled at the Zorua teacher visiting the school.

"As if I care,"Setzer muttered moodily to himself. "Stupid pervert and stupid flat-chested rat, ya make a perfect couple really...razzafrazzin' idiots, don't even like bein' around ya losers anyway....hate...stupid....big nosed loudmouth...prolly need the gem since yer so damn weak anyway..." Completely irritated, Setzer grabbed his bag and waved to the new teacher. "I'm gonna go change teach," he said with a glower that would brook no argument. After one last black look towards the Teokis teacher, Setzy disappeared into the boy's locker room.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Trixy just smiled at Setzer, "Oh, honey, your so cute when your mad!" She snickered to herself. She was victorious. Her sensitive ears picking up his mumbling, which was even more amusing. She laughed hysterically. Falling backwards in the bleachers. Ooo, somebody hit a nerve. She pulled her self out of the bleachers. "I was plenty strong enough to make you cry like a little bitch last time a checked. HAH!" She yelled after him into the boys locker room. She had on her tennis clothes on and they were plenty comfortable for just about any sport activity. She smiled at Kazuki, was he as amused as she was?

Last edited by ~Trixy-* on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Kazuki'a ears twitched, hearing almost everything Setzer muttered, but before he could even say anything, Trixy went ahead and snapped a nerve with her words. What was she talking about, who made who cry like a bitch!? If it was true, no wonder the boy hated this poison mouth. He stood up, brushed his legs with his tail and gave Trixy a fake smile, holding back his anger. He wasn't the type to fight someone outside the battlefield. "I'll...be right back.." Kazuki managed to say, quickly making his way to the boy's locker room.

Kazuki paced outside the door for about 10 seconds, he knew he shouldn't have sat with Trixy, he knew that Setzer would be pissed off, but he didn't know he'd be that angry. He really only came to see his love, wishing he didn't get annoyed so easily when Setzer would ignore him and fight with that...that bully. The Zorua took a deep breath...and peeped into the locker room., his tail between his legs, hoping the shark had calmed down even though he knew he probably didn't...
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Setzer hadn't heard what Trixy yelled after him, though even if he had he probably wouldn't have cared all that much anyway. Talk was cheap, as the expression goes. What really had him going was Kazuki just sitting there with her, talking and joking away. They apparently exchanged presents, even! He knew better than to be jealous (after all, Trixy was a female maybe so no worries there); it was just that he hated her so much, with the passion of a thousand burning suns even! He could never forgive her for what she did...

The Sharpedo gijinka was tying his laces when he heard the door open. He spotted Kazuki peeking in, and though he narrowed his eyes he didn't throw his gym bag at the man's face. "Oh well hello there Mr. Kazuki, how can I help ya, Mr. Kazuki?" Setzer snapped sarcastically. "Did ol' Rat face send ya as the messenger? Got one of her many oh so witty zingers to lay on me?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Kazuki's tail twitched beneath him uncomfortably, Setzer actually called him 'Mr' for arceus sake, the only time he had only said his full name was when...anywayz, he might as well call him Mr.Ryouta if he was gonna pout about it. "..." the Zorua just stared for a moment, then opened his mouth, "Ya don't gotta be so mad about it, I didn't know ya hated her that much kay," he told him from the door, decided not to mention the purple gem he had given her when he saw a bunch of Rekuza students by the Teokis boarder. He had no use for it and so traded it for the girl's poison. A moment later, he walks in, "What happened-" he stopped himself, thinking it better not to pry, then sighed, "Sorry.." he murmured, standing infront of the Sharpedo.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:53 pm

((Watching Trixy and Setzer at each other is like watching an mtv reality show. *eats some popcorn*))
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm

"Yeah, well she's a dramatic, whiny, insufferable little brat who hasn't grown up since the last time I saw here, and we were just in grade school then." Setzer finished typing his shoes and shoved all of his things into a locker. "And if ya wanna know what she did, she broke my toy and beat me up in front of her friends, just because I wasn't impressed by her and her tough girl act. I didn't care about the fight or anything, because she hit like a puny freakin' girl and was nowhere near as bad as my old man, but..." Setzer paused, his breathing quickening as he became angry all over again.

"...But the toy she broke wasn't just some damn toy. It was a PokeRangers doll that had been decommissioned years ago, and Dal and Kai saved up two freakin' years to get it for me. It had meant the world to me." Setzer clenched his fist, wanting to run out there and break Trixy's jaw for what she had done all those years ago. he didn't though; he just looked at Kazuki. "So yeah, I hate her that much."

{{Lol! xD It's so terrible how much they dislike each other though.... oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Trixy sat in the bleachers looking really pissy. Who cared, Satzer was a big baby, he was probably in there bitching about how terrible she was. Everyone was eager to jump on her ass about it, no one wanted to hear about the swimming lessons... The fucking swimming lessons. Some people had parents who doted on their child's every accomplishment and then the parents who think there child sucks at everything. Parents were so good at being fake, you'd never know what group they belonged in. Reno, Trixy's father, believed she'd do no wrong. Setzer's father on the other hand..., anyways. When the two men met, they started talking about their kids for who knows what reason, and it was brought up that neither one of the two's kids could swim worth a damn. Maybe there kiddo's ought to take swimming lesson together, well shit. Turns out Setzer could swim worth a damn and his father is just an ass. Swimming lessons were torture. Not to mention she was shoved in every water feature Setzer could find her near. Eventually she started skipping out on lessons and avoiding water at all times, even for two years after Setzer moved. She was borderline traumatized! She didn't really want to tell anyone either... not being able to swim was so incredibly embarrassing. Now, if the bastard got mad enough he'd be able to tote her around like a purse.

(That turned out pretty long.. x.x If any of it doesn't work, I can totally change it. :D)
(Its crazynessss! xD)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:24 am

Mixed feelings...so many mixed feelings... Kazuki thought, as he listened to Trixy's bad side. She seemed plenty good with the others and what happened was so long ago. He didn't know whether to be angry that the Nidorina beat up his precious boy, and still fights verbally every time their eyes lock, or giggle that Setzer was that much of an obsessed fan of the PokeRangers, enough to kill a person. Though the thing that really caught his attention was the fact that his friends saved up TWO years worth of money to get One toy...h-how expensive could such a thing be..? He had been staring blankly as money went through his mind until he shook his head, "I...see..?" he murmured, thinking they might as well put it behind them. Then again...it would seem surreal for them to actually get along...

Kazuki leaned towards the shark, "Hey~" he whispered, "Lemme cheer ya up~ We can go to the ocean~ just you and me~," he grinned, stretching out his neck so he could murmur in Setzer's ear, "It'll be our first d.a.t.e~"

((Aw trixy QAQ everyone seemed to have a bad past...
and LOL kipper~ so true xDD))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:21 am

{{All of our OCs have messed up pasts because we Narrators like to torture them.... >D /shot
And that was perfect, Trixy! Sounds exactly like what Setzy would've done, and even more like something his father would've done! orz
And Kazuki: EXPENSIVE. O_____________O}}

"Hmph. Don't worry about me. I made her suffer for that, oh yes I did," Setzer said darkly in response to Kazuki's hesitant murmuring. It was one of the few times he had been thankful his father was such a bastard; forced to take swim lessons (as if he hadn't been born in the water, for crying out loud), Setzer was also expected to take swim lessons with none other than Reno McClellan's daughter Trixy. He had truly lived up to his species' namesake of 'Brutal' back then...

Setzer had to blink when he heard that last part. "Date?" There was a hint of a blush, and he frowned when he remembered the last time he had been on a so-called 'date'. "Just as long as there ins't any chocolate involved, I'll be fine with whatever."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:37 am

((ahah xDD so true~ ))

"Chocolate? Uck...no way, I hate anything sweet...it don't agree with me~" Kazuki explained, scowling at the thought of anything sweet, then changed his expression as he turns back to Setz, "Then we'll go after school~" he told him, pecking him on the lips before running out quickly, peeking back through the door, "Come on~ Hirako-chan is waiting~" he said, backing out and heading back to the gym.

"Back~" Kazuki said, he was about to sit by Trixy again, than thought better of it and just smiled at her as he passes her and sits a distance away. He sighed, hoping he wont have to ignore everyone the boy hates...

Last edited by Kazuki on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:58 pm

{{B'aww, Kazuki doesn't have to ignore the people Setzy hates!!! QAQ Besides, all Setzy would do is get really angry... super angry... and probably... kick puppies.... >n>...oel}}

Setzer let Kazuki dash out ahead of him, a faint flush to his cheeks. He scowled, rubbing one shoulder after he shoved his things inside of a locker. "W-Well, at least I'm not the only one who hates chocolate..." With a sigh, he stepped back and finally left the locker room.

The teacher seemed to be suffering a random bout of... nerves, perhaps? Anxiety? Well whatever it was she was quiet for now, probably waiting for other students to show. Might as well do the whole meet-n-greet thing while they all waited. He approached the spunky-looking Quilava and frowned down at her, hands on his hips. "Name's Setzer, coach. So, what's on the agenda for today?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next