PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Education [On break]

+4
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
~Trixy-*
Bailey
8 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Physical Education [On break] - Page 7 Empty Re: Physical Education [On break]

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Trixy rested her head on her hand dejectedly. She slapped her gym teacher and now she was sitting there. Alone. Did you have to be a massive asswipe and half dead to get any attention around here? Setzer was not that cool. He was so very uncool. She stared across the gym drolly. Maybe she should leave, and no one would even give a damn. P.E. dragged on forever, when will it be time for drama?
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:23 pm

{{I wonder the same thing all the time Trixy. Aaaaaall the time. Maybe it's the horrifyingly sharp shark teeth? /shot}}

Setzer crossed his arms and looked down at Hirako as if he was the teacher and she was the student (which, in retrospect, was a very dumb thing to do...). "Pssh, whatever, I'll live," Setzy scoffed. "I've been through a helluva lot worse and lived, so what's running into a wall or two? I'm not some pansy who's just gonna sit around and do nothing just because I knocked my head. Besides, class should be almost over anyway, so what does it matter if I end it here or there?"

{{Gods curse you Setzy, can't you just cooperate with people for once?!?!?! TAT}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Sun May 01, 2011 9:06 pm

( oh god Kazuki-sensei . Q A Q )

As Setzer says that, Hirako freezes. All of her anger from her students not listening to her had fed her up. She snarls and jump kicks Setzer with both legs in the chest, making him hit the wall. There was a huge dent in it, but that didn't bother Hirako at that moment. "UGHH. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF MY STUDENTS NOT LISTENING TO ME. I SAID REST. SO REST, SETZER." She then shoots a glare as Trixy "You too, Trixy, listen to me and don't go anywhere until you are dismissed." Hirako rubs her temples and continues , Kazuki-sensei, I know you're not part of Rekuza, but do you think you can come help me with these students when ever you have time?" she gave Kazuki a pleading look.
Hirako
Hirako

EXP : 16
Region : Johto

http://thunderwolf900.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun May 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Kazuki watched the scene in utter shock but he didn't let his half smiling expression break. All he could think about, when he saw Hirako attacked her own student, was that she frighteningly reminded him of a certain women he knew back in his teen years, he almost exploded in Night Daze at the scary memories when Hirako broke his thoughts as she turned to him. "Huh? Uh...y-ya, of course!" he said, half nervous about her hidden strength and half happy he had another excuse to come by~ "I'll give ya my PokeGear Number~" he said, taking out his Gear and sending his info to her. When he was done with that, he quickly bent over Setzer, wondering if he was knocked out again...'Oh my poor boy...' he thought worriedly, he would never hit his own students, but scare them in a way some would never forget~ Which usually leaves him with haters xD
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun May 01, 2011 10:58 pm

{{LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-}}

Wow. Just... Just wow. Sure Setzer had been been sort of posturing so he wouldn't look bad; it's what he did when he was irritated by others who were fretting over him (rare as that was). But... He never expected to be called on his bluff. Especially not in such an aggressive way. That was the thing about Fire-types though: they were always so hot-headed. If the young Sharpedo hadn't been knocked five ways into next Tuesday, he would have tossed his petite little teacher into the school pool so she could cool that temper of hers off. As it was, Setzy would be lucky to wake up for dinner at the cafeteria.

.....Women.

{{-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Sun May 01, 2011 11:28 pm

{bwah now i feel bad for poor Setzer . Hirako, the short tempered PE teacher}

She saves Kazuki's info and begins to head to the door, "Whatever..." she sighs, "I'm too tired to do anything else today, class dismissed, i guess." She droops down slowly and lays in the doorway, exhausted.
Hirako
Hirako

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon May 02, 2011 12:06 am

Kazuki lifts Setzer over his back, "Dismissed already? Okay I guess, then I'll take this guy to the Dorms so he could rest then and no worries, I know my way around~" he smirked, making his way out the gym and towards the Dorms, now he gets to see what kind of rooms this place offers~

((Short reply is short oTL hmm~ I wonder if we should move to the Dorms board xDD that is if you wanna continue ahah xD))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon May 02, 2011 3:03 pm

{{Setzer's pretty much dead to the world right now anyway, so you might as well move things to the dorms. |'D.... If you like, I can send you a description of his room in a note or something before you respond, so you know what Kazuki's walking in to...

BTW, great first class everyone! |"""D /shotdeaderthandead}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon May 02, 2011 4:09 pm

{{PFFFF!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD aahhaha! Now I really want to get into Setzer's room xD Okay~ Send me the description of his room *w*;;}}
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Mon May 02, 2011 5:20 pm

(Ohlord LOL. alright ! ohyus very nice first class *claps* xD)
Hirako
Hirako

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7