PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Education [On break]

+4
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
~Trixy-*
Bailey
8 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Physical Education [On break] - Page 5 Empty Re: Physical Education [On break]

Post  Hirako Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Hirako stared at her clipboard until she heard a voice and looked up, "Hm?" She noticed the student in front of her, "Oh hello there~ Just call me Hirako," she paused with a smile then continued to speak, "hmm well, for today I think we will just play some dodge ball to warm ourselves up! Plus i need time to think about what I'm going to do for the entire week, ehehe..."
Hirako
Hirako

EXP : 16
Region : Johto

http://thunderwolf900.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Oh, so now he was to good for her because he was friends with big bad Setzer? She swatted another tennis ball, sure to hit him in the head. What a bunch of queers. What ever, he was a loser and a wimp anyways. She pulled out yet another tennis ball and started practicing again. The teacher seemed to be in outerspace. Until Setzer came out of the locker room and got right in her face, what an ass. Dodgeball? Worst sport ever! Her versus Setzer wasn't fair at all. She frowned deeply.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:17 am

Kazuki got hit by the tennis ball, wondering how many she had in that bag~ "Hirako-chan~!" he called out, picking up the ball and rubbing his head, "Dodgeball with only two students is...well, is too little don't you think?" he dropped the ball and swatted it with his tail towards the fire teacher, "What about tennis~? Its perfect since there's only 2 students here~" he suggested, walking to Setz and Hirako. "well~?"
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:10 am

"Tennis?!" Setzer frowned as Kazuki came up to them with his suggestion. To be honest, he would have preferred anything but a game like tennis. It was such a girly sport {{sexist! D<}}. And besides, if Trixy attempted to hit him with any more tennis balls, he would chase her down and beat the ever-loving snot out of her. And then some. Basketball, baseball, football, soccer; any of those he would prefer over such a blah sport like tennis {{I like tennis! >I}} Hell, he'd take handball at this point...

There was no denying the fact that there wasn't enough people in class right now, though. Only Setzy and Trixy had shown up, because most teachers were either out sick like Hirako had been, or... elsewhere.The only other person that Setzy knew was even in this class had been Shiki, and he had only seen him the one time. He sighed, and scowled at the door. "I'd rather be swimming..." he muttered darkly. "Can't we just call it a free day while she prepares, and go from there...?"
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:38 pm

"Guuuuhhh..." she scratches her head as she catches the ball, thinking of what they should do,"M-maybe Setzer is right, dont you think?"She turns to Kazuki, "Cause I mean, they both want to do different things...a-and...w-well..."She falls onto the floor and starts to panic, "I-I'm not sure what to do today! I haven't organized anything while I was gone, and i only have two students and, and--"She begins to role like a child.
Hirako
Hirako

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Kazuki watches the poor Quillava break down in front of him...and not only that, in front of the two most competitive students in...this gym~ The Zorua picks her up by the shoulder, "G-Get it together!" he scolded her, knowing she was stronger than that. He then turned to Setzer and Trixy, returning to the way he would treat his students back at Teokis. "Alright you punks~" he smiled, but it was mixed in scary face, "since each of you are so dead-set on doing something different, ya can have a race around the gym, 2 laps, winner decides what sport to play.." he then turned to Hirako, "Of course If, its fine with you~"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:25 pm

"Ah-- Y-you're right..."She ruffles her, hair dusts off her uniform, and turns to Kazuki, then to her students with a grin, "I think that is a perfect idea Kazuki ~"
Hirako
Hirako

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Running, no thanks. "Sorry Coach one and two. Running around in circles trying to catch Setzer would be an utterly pointless waste of energy. I mean look at him. He's like a foot taller then me and quick!" Defiance was another one of Trixy's award winning personality traits. Honestly, she thought it was a stupid idea. Did this people just want to see Setzer kick her ass or something? But at least the dweeb was demonstrating some coach like behavior. She was a little disappointed at the fit her coach threw, a little discouraging. "Can't we just shot some hoops, or play soccer?"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:53 am

Watching his phys ed teacher break down like that... Setzer didn't know whether to laugh or to be completely disgusted. He figured this was all somehow Trixy's fault {{because he's a jerk like that}}, and just stood there waiting for Hirako to gather her wits. Kazuki saved the day by helping the Rekuza teacher gather her wits, and Setzy was glad to be able to do something when the race was suggested. That all went to hell when Trixy opened her mouth and refused to participate. She never failed to push his Rage button, that rascally ol' Nidorina.

"Arceus's @$$, McClellan," Setzy leered, "we all know ya have a 'Spineless' nature, but giving up before ya even try like this; d'ya know how pathetic it is when ya punk out before even starting?! Suck it up, quit yer b***in' (for once), and let's just get this damn race over with. I'm sure two votes from the people in charge overrides our suggestions any day anyway. Look, Kaz is even doing this scary-grin thing, which is probably a good sign he means business, dammit." Setzer pulled at Kazuki's cheeks to emphasize his point. {{W-Why would you do that, Setzy...? oTL}}

Stepping toward the wall, Setzer began to stretch his legs out, his patience with pretty much everything in general wearing thin. "Ready to start when ya blows the whistle, coach. Let's just get this over with, whether she races or not."

{{Phys Ed and Science, the only two subjects Setzer actually takes seriously... TuT I think I should add a class he'd suck at to his schedule, just to balance him a bit...Geography, maybe... T7T oel}]
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:22 am

(Damn that rascally nidorina. xD)
"Oh please! You didn't even want to play tennis, because you knew you'd loose! Now that something your for sure to win your all for, you good for nothing cheat. Theres a reason the girls run seperate races at a track met, so its fair. Always using cheap tricks to get even with me! As for him, he just looks like a creep." She looked quizzically a Kaz. She jumped out of the bleachers, she'd give it her best, but she ran pretty slow. The thing about Setzer was he got so upset, anything Trixy ever said crawled all over him. More often he didn't really bug her. The fact that he called her pathetic did bother her a little bit.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:23 pm

{{Since Hirako haven't replied yet, i'll start this 'race' XD;;}}

Kazuki tugged on Setz's fin when he pulled on his cheeks, he sighed as Trixy, once again, complained about the idea. These kids were rather disobedient unlike his own, even if they disagreed, they followed him without question. He walks over to where Setzer assumed the starting point was, Hirako close behind. "Alright...then..." he said sounding unsure of this, Trixy was technically slower...he thought for a min, looking at the two students. "Okay, so this how the race will go, it wont be normal, that's for sure," he takes out a map, which was the layout of Rekuza. ((maybe he got it at the entrance~ keke

"Ya start here..."
he pointed at the gym, "Then ya run out, passing by the pools and sport fields. Make your way towards the Pokemon Garden behind the school and back,~" he said, "oh, and ya can use your attacks too, but you're NOT allowed to kill each other, make one another bleed or break any bones~" he added, glaring at them darkly, "if ya got no questions, we'll begin in a moment..."
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Trixy saw this race play out in her mind, and it wasn't pretty. Setzer was going to shove her in the pool. How could she avoid this situation? Also, another problem, if she didn't make Setzer bleed, her poison jab was pretty useless, but maybe... She had a plan. A risky one, but she spent tons of time perfecting her other move. "Oh, that doesn't help at all, not only is the oaf faster than me he's more than likely stronger too." She mock complained so no one would suspect her of actually having any hope of winning. Admitting Setzer was stronger than her mad her want to punch herself in the face. She'd like to kill him but that was against the rules. She frowned at Kaz.

(When I read my old messages they have so many typos ;-; I probably sound illiterate. Lol)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:13 am

{{Why haven't I replied to this yet, amg?!?!?! QAQ}}

Setzer leered down at Trixy in disgust. "Waaah waah waaaah, whiny McClellan's whining yet again about how big bad Setzer's so much better than her and it's sooooo unfaaaaaaaair. Let's just get the damn race started and done with already." He was pretty irritated that they couldn't make each other bleed; it was kind of his specialty (he only really knew leer and bite, attack-wise), so he pretty much would have to rely on his own running speed and his martial arts training for defense.

While he suspected Trixy of having a trick or seven up her sleeve (he expected that over everyone, really), Setzy would just focus on winning the race. No distractions, pace himself, stay ahead. No scheming, no plotting, just victory. He'd worry about all the other stuff later, but now, he just took a calming, meditative breath and let his body coil and tense, like a snake ready to strike.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:19 am

"I have a feeling we're gonna regret this..." Kazuki whispered in Hirako's ear, turning his attention back at the Rekuza students. "Okay...then if ya got no other complaints...." he paused, looking at Setzer and Trixy in turn. Though being slightly more worried about Trixy... don't over do it... with a last glance, he lifted up an arm... "GO!"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:52 am

Setzer took off the moment Kazuki said go, shooting straight along the instructed route without even a backwards glance. For once he was glad he ran with Daltov for all those years; sure, he wouldn't win any track races, but at least he had plenty of endurance. {{Heheh... /shot}} The Sharpedo kept his senses on high alert, though they weren't as devastatingly accurate as they were in the water... Bah, he'd deal with it. Must focus, must focus...

Passing the pools and the sports fields was first. A fleeting though passed through Setzer's mind, one where he just pushed Trixy in the pool to get her out of the way... But no, she'd just drown, and Setzer wouldn't win anyway. There was no sense in killing someone over a race anyway. (But maybe if the prize had been beating her into a bloody pulp, it would have been all the more worth it to win...) He let the thought pass and focused on his breathing: keep it steady, deep breaths, inhale through the nose exhale through the mouth, wide even steps...

65% oxygen, 18% carbon, 10% hydrogen, 3% nitrogen, 1.5% calcium, 1% phosphorous, 0.35% potassium, 0.25% sulfur, 0.15% sodium, 0.15% chlorine, 0.05% magnesium, 0.0004% iron, 0.00004% iodine, trace amounts of silicon, manganese, fluorine, copper, zinc, arsenic and aluminum... He repeated the elements in his head, letting them serve as a cadence so he could keep pace. Must focus, stay focused...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Hirako nodded at Kazuki and was suddenly blown away by Setzer's speed. "Omaigosh...He's super fast!" Maybe he should try out for track or something, she thought.
Hirako
Hirako

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Trixy took after Setzer, he gained good distance on her but as she warmed up she started catching up, but not really. Eurg... She had to keep in yelling distance. That's it. If she got to close he'd bit her or something stupid like that. As she came in close proximity to the pools she decided it be a good place for tactic number uno. "Oh Setzer~ Lookie over here tall dark and handsome!" Trixy said in a sweet voice that sounded nothing like her. The sweet voice of Captivate. While he was looking around she'd run past the pool and if he caught oh well, at least she wasn't drowning!
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:38 am

Setzer was sorely tempted to turn around and look back at Trixy - or, he would be, if her call to him hadn't creeped him the hell out. Sure, he wanted to bite her less than ever, but he attributed that to the fact that if he did, the nutcase would probably scratch his eyes out, or worse: enjoy it. Hell hath no fury like a woman something something, or however that expression went. The Sharpedo took a deep breath and sped up, not wanting to find out if Trixy had any more tricks she wanted to throw at him (or if she was serious. He was taken, dammit.)

The sports fields were coming up, and Setzer knew he had to put more effort into his focus. He began to intone the specific elements he had been taught as a child aloud, a dull chant to block out all other noise. "...3% nitrogen... 1.5% calcium... 1% phosphorous... 0.35% potassium... 0.25% sulfur... 0.15% sodium... 0.15% chlorine... 0.05% magnesium... 0.0004% iron... 0.00004% iodine... trace amounts of... silicon, and manganese..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:23 am

She just wanted to stop right about then. That or stab the crap outta him regardless of breaking the rules. She couldn't catch him. but at least she got past the pools alive. As she came up on the sports feild she noticed some loser left their softball bat laying around and, hey what do ya know, some balls too! She stopped, "Oh, come on! Why does that never work, is every one around her a queer or what!?" She hit a home run, three actually and then she was out or balls. I'll be damned if one of those doesn't hit that punk. She had one more plan...
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:33 pm

The peaceful silence let Setzer know he was gaining ground, which relieved him. No more creepy tricks...

...Until softballs came raining from the sky, pelting him in the back. Setzer stumbled, nearly tripping, and swore violently. He dared to risk a glance backwards, and saw Trixy standing off a ways behind him, with what looked like a bat in her hand. Dammit!!! He was going to get bruises from this, and be sore as hell for a while...

"Stupid poison rat, lucky I can't kill ya, else ya'd be at the bottom of those pools..." Enraged, Setzer picked up the pace. Now he HAD to win...!
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Setzer was only delayed just long enough for Trixy to barely catch up with Setzer. "Home run!" She shrieked as she pulled one of her oldest and cheapest tricks, she nailed Setzer with the light weight bat right behind the knees, not hard, but right in that sweet spot to send him tumbling down. She decided to hold on to the bat incase Setzer tried to beat her with it. She was running as fast as her legs would take her but it'd only be seconds before the pissed shark would catch her. She was getting so tired.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:33 pm

As Setzer went crashing to the ground, his last thread of restraint snapped. That. Was. It. He had been willing to hold back, willing to give her the handicap of not having her ass beat to a bloody pulp, but if she wanted to play dirty and piss him off this badly, He was Game.

The Sharpedo launched himself up and off the ground with a snarl, and full out sprinted after his Nidorina classmate. He finally caught up to her at the gardens, and pulled out the dirtiest, cheapest trick in his arsenal: Setzer darted to one side and all-out elbowed Trixy right in the chest. The equivalent on kicking a guy in the nuts, the attack wouldn't draw blood, break any bones, or kill her, but it would sure as hell down her long enough for Setzer to gain a hefty lead on her. "Yer out, McClellan!" Setzy jeered furiously as he continued back to the gymnasium.

Blood boiling over in his rage, Setzer charged forward like his life depended on it. There was a stitch tearing up his side, and he felt like he would probably throw up and pass out the moment he stopped, but he was just too furious to care anymore. No more Mr. Nice Shark. There was no more focus, no more calming repetition of the elements which one found in the average person, only the red haze of hatred and fury spurring him ever forward.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Trixy's eyes went wide, that was pure pain. She let out a bunch of gasp and curse words, dropping the bat, she was a standstill. Oh, that hurt. He'd better pray she never caught up with him! She picked up her bat and chased off after him, Captivate one more time. If only he was dumb enough to fall for it. "Who...? What on Earth. are you doing here!?" "PrismClefa, I guess I'm not a recognizable as I thought! I'm here to sign autographs, can you show me where the Library is?" Trixy took off running again, after her perfect imitation of PrismClefa. Being able to master so many girly voices was so satisfying. If only Setzer would take the bait. She figured he'd probably lost his focus in pure bloodlust, but was that a good thing or a bad thing?
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Setzer charged onwards, yet he suddenly felt slightly less angry. He head heard Trixy yelling behind him, and someone who sounded just like PrismCleffa, but what the hell would she be doing at the school...?

"$#!t... " Setzy swore, the stitch in his side screaming at him to slow down. He ran through the pain, just as Daltov had always told him to do, and used that to motivate him to keep going. It irritated him that he wasn't as fueled by his anger anymore, but Setzy also had his absolutely selfish drive still on reserve, the part of him that didn't tolerate losing to anyone, especially a girl.

Especially her.

Setzer widened his stride to cover more ground. He'd let his own evil little heart explode in his chest before he lost to her, he was just that stubborn.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Well, that didn't work. She really wished she had some sort of special attack, but that was unheard of from a nidorina. They were all scratching and biting. She was running fast, lucky for her she was rather hydrated and she didn't have pesky side cramps. She just had that fatigue were your body was screaming at you to just stop and lie down, and sleep. Oh, sleep sounded good. She tried as hard to press forward, despite being slow, she had rather powerful legs, that could handle the strain of running. She was pushing herself, she was slowly catching back up, slowly but surely.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next