PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Education [On break]

+4
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
~Trixy-*
Bailey
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Physical Education [On break] - Page 6 Empty Re: Physical Education [On break]

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:28 am

Things were starting to feel really cruddy, so Setzer decided to try one of the tricks his sensei had taught him, a sort of mind trick for Sharpedos. As he ran, he imagined the sharp, coppery tang of blood, all the way over in the gymnasium. Perhaps, while the two Rekuza students were out here, running around and making fools of themselves by acting all blood-thirsty and homicidal over a simple race, perhaps Kazuki and Hirako were having a friendly spar while they waited. Maybe as they were sparring, Hikrako had unleashed a particularly vicious fire attack, and Kazuki had fallen and hit his head against the bleachers or something, and was now sporting a lightly bleeding cut on his face...

The fantasy seemed to be taking effect, because Setzy's heart began to race with excitement. Even though it was all in his head, he could smell the Zorua's already familiar blood, and his shark instincts immediately went into overdrive as they relished the thought of potential prey. Adrenaline pumped into his veins once more, and the stitch in the young punk's side was forgotten as he sped up past the sports fields. He was almost there, just the pools and then...
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Trixy gasped as she saw Setzer speed up more right when she's almost caught up 5 feet, 6 feet, 7 feet, he had pulled ahead. She stretched her powerhouse legs and focused on even breathing. She was getting a little bit closer. She was to frustrated, she hated losing, even if she had known she was gonna lose. In a childish fit of rage she hurled the base ball bat at Setzer. Even if she list she'd give the bastard some bruises to remember her by. At least for a few days. She kept running huffing and puffing. The race was way to long. Maybe she'd beat him with a bat too.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:41 am

{{Urgh, just reading about all of this running makes me want to throw up and pass out... TTATT}}

Setzer didn't even glance at the bat that sailed past his head: there was no blood on it, so what would the point be? It wasn't alive, it wasn't a potential victim, it was insignificant. No, his prize was in the gymnasium, which he could now see, past the pools. Elaborating on the little fantasy in his mind, Setzy imagined Kazuki and Hirako were waging some sort of epic battle at this very moment, and both had done so much damage to each other that they were both cut up pretty bad, heaving with fatigue. Fatigue meant they were vulnerable. Vulnerable meant they were easy pickings~...

The shark in Setzy overrode all of his senses, and only focused on continuous motion: always move, move forward, move towards the prey. He had to shut down the more humane part of himself completely, which would most assuredly only hurt him in the end, and this was a tactic he should have reserved for only the most desperate of situations... But Setzer was, more than anything, a stubborn, spoiled, foolish little shark of a Sharpedo, so he continued to push himself past his limit. So much so, it didn't look as if he'd be able to stop without hurting himself...

{{Seriously, he's probably going to run into the gym doors or something... TTwTT}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 am

(Ikr? ;-;)

As Trixy came to the pool area something caught her eye a foot path intended to bypass the pools and head straight to the gym? Was it cheating? She didn't care. Cheat or win! She took off down the overly wooded path with renewed hope. It was indeed rather aggravating how many thorns and crap kept nicking her. She kept up good pace, she could see the gym doors when she finally got there she busted into the gym, and just laid on the floor. Done at last.

(It's up to you wether Setzer had already made it in there or not!)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:02 pm

{{Hrm, how can I make this sound as painful as possible...}}

What Trixy didn't realize was that it wasn't the floor she was laying on. No, that was actually a certain Sharpedo she despised and utterly loathed, who was in turn lying in a growing pool of blood, which began spurting from his nose the moment he ran into the wall. He looked pretty dead lying there, save for the occasional breath he drew. And what sad irony it was that he wouldn't even be able to gloat about this victory; he had impacted against the wall so hard that when time he woke from his state of unconsciousness, it was more than likely he wouldn't remember what had even happened because his brain had become so scrambled.

The worst part had been when Setzer had run into the gymnasium only a few moments ahead of Trixy, and had seen both Kazuki and Hirako standing there, completely unscathed. His last thought before oblivion? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

{{Setzer's dead, just a little....T7Tb
But yay, no more running! *Mentally collapses*}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:59 am

Trixy smiled with her eyes closed, breathing, this gym sure had a comfortable floor. She looked like she had gotten mauled by a meowth due to the scratches from the brambles. When she finally got her wits about her it crossed her mind that the gym floor was way to comfortable. As disgusted by the idea of touching Setzer that she was, she'd just rater lie there until he threw her across the gym than exert the energy required to move (Plus she doesn't want nose blood on her new tennis shoes D:). Due to her borderline narcoleptic nature she feel sound asleep in about five seconds.

You killed them Kaz.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:34 pm

{{weird...I didn't get a notification QAQ and and!! OMG Longest run ever! and craziest...sorry!! QAQ}}

As Setzer slammed into the wall with a loud, echoed thud, Kazuki almost had a heart attack, seeing the boy lay there, bleeding from his nose! "I-Is that counted as a lost to trixy for no bleeding...but..then...trixy didn't hurt him..." he murmured to Hirako out of slight panic, and before he could run over to the boy, Trixy came in and flopped onto him. "I guess...we have a winner~?"

Kazuki went over to the fallen students, picking Trixy up, rolling her an inch away from the shark's pool of blood. He rolls the boy onto his back and helps him sit up, using a towel he had prepared for the students when they returned, to stop his bleeding nose. "Uh...take a break I guess.." Kazuki said, "Hikaro-chan, can ya get the first aid-kit," the Zorua called out to the Quilava, still trying to stop his lover's bleeding nose. He then picks him up and places him on the bleachers, examining his nose, luckily, it wasn't broken~ "Ya idiot..." he murmured, gazing down on him worriedly.
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:15 am

{{I haven't been getting any notifications either... QnQ}}

Setzer couldn't really understand anything he heard, but he could hear people saying things in his unconscious state. There was some sort of movement (which made Setzy even more nauseous), and then less, which meant he must have either been put down in the ocean where the waves could carry him away, or that he had stopped moving completely and his mind was just having difficulty comprehending the fact. Part of the Sharpedo wanted to wake up... But that was a tiny, minuscule part, and he destroyed it immediately. He needed rest... About 50 years would do it...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:18 am

Trixy sprawled out on the floor sound asleep and drooling all over the place. She could have laid there the rest of her life if she had a blanket. Her hand touched something gross, she jolted upwards, she was to close to Setzer's disgusting pool of blood. She just sat there dumbfounded. Who won? They were both bleeding (Trixy no where near as much as Setzer) all over the place. Trixy's tennis shoes were pretty much destroyed. That was rather upsetting. She could go back to sleep in the bleachers but she decided to have some decency and stay awake till class was over... in twenty minutes. As she looked at her watch she remembered the race was to decided who would pick what the did for the rest of the period. She got up and sat a safe distance from Setzer and Kaz, and just relaxed.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Hirako follows Kazuki's instructions and quickly fetches the first aid kit from the teacher's office."Geez, You guys are so competitive!" She laughs and sets the first aid kit on the floor. "So, who would like to be treated first? hmmm~?" She asks with a grin. "I won't hurt you more than you hurt now !" Then again, I've never treated anyone with cuts and bruises this bad... She thought. "Well, it's still a cut, so it must be the same!" She says, thinking aloud and with a determined smile.
Hirako
Hirako

EXP : 16
Region : Johto

http://thunderwolf900.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:26 pm

There was that buzzing again, which sounded like words. Or something. Perhaps someone speaking in a different language? Were there any other languages? Maybe someone had learned to communicate with Pokemon...? Woobats are cool, it'd be nice to communicate with them... Maybe if Setzer had a Woobat he could train it to Heart-Stamp people in the face when he was playing Ding-Dong-Ditch... He'd have to search for any cameras in the area, didn't want to get caught... Urgh, then he'd have to run n' stuff....

RUNNING. NONONONONONONO, NO MORE RUNNING, MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOP MAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOP! "...Nooooo mooooooore...." Setzy slurred aloud from the depths of his subconscious. "Nooooo, ruuuuuuun.... asjkdlahdkffaf jashlkjhsfnbald ahfnaljkdfsanf;adf......."

{{I think he has a concussion. No. Maybe? Can you get a concussion from running into a wall? Gah, now we're both babbling nonsense... QAQ oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:38 pm

"SETZER--"Hirako quickly crouched down next to where Setzer was lying down. She rested her palm on Setzer's head "I don't think its a fever....maybe a concussion? But what ever it is..." She turns to Kazuki, "Kazuki-sensei, can you please take Setzer to a hospital immediately." She spoke in a very serious tone, she had never acted this way before.
Hirako
Hirako

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:57 pm

"Hah...haha..AHAHA!" She laughed and wheezed at the same time, but still laughed her gorgeous girly laugh,Setzer looked so stupid with his bloody nose, and likely concussion. She knew Setzer well enough to know he'd be pissed to wake up in a hospital and she'd be in tip top shape. Oh, the winner was clear, sure, he had technically won. She covered her mouth to stop the giggling. No, she wasn't delusional, she was completely mad. That's all.

(Short post. I'm on my tele. Lol)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:11 pm

{{PFFFF LMAO, I love you Trixy. That is all. xDDD}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Kazuki had been treating Setz bleeding nose when he started moaning and mumbling, then suddenly Hirako suggested to take him over to the hospital. He was about to say he'd be fine with a bit of rest, but thought better of it, he could take him away~

"Right, good idea~" Kazuki said to Hirako, "But im sure the nurse's office here is just as good~" he said, picking the boy up in that princess-like way. "And I think Trixy has gone...well...her mind is, I think ya better see her~" with a last glance at the Nidorina, he carried Setzer off towards the Nurse's office in the Main Building~

He easily found his way, remembering the map's layout, since classes were going on, the hallways were pretty empty, he knocked on the Nurse's office door, but no answer. Shifting the boy in his arms, he opened the door and set Setzy on one of the many beds. "Phew~ okay, there should be a full heal in here somewhere..." Kazuki murmured, scenting the area~

((PFFF- LOL Trixy xDDD))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Hirako nods at Kazuki as he takes Setzer to the nurse's office then turns to Trixy with a sigh. "Kazuki's right, you do seem like you're going out of your mind..." Hmmm...I'm not too sure what to do with a crazy person... She thinks to herself. Hirako then grabs Trixy's shoulders and shakes them, "ARE. YOU. COOCOO?" She said repeatedly. She wanted to help Trixy, but Hirako herself looked like the crazy one at the moment.
Hirako
Hirako

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:13 am

Trixy's girly cackling ceased immediately, as she was jarred by the P.E. teacher, reflexively she reached out and slapped her. "Get ahold of yourself woman! ...Wait... Um... Sorry?" She just slapped her coach, what a crime! How terribly embarrassing. She might never like Trixy now. Trixy bit her lip and looked at the teacher. "Yes... That why I got kicked out of Rustburo Prep. Ha...ha..." That was 10 years ago...
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:21 am

Being lifted from that oh so comfortable (see: unmoving) spot on the floor caused the young Sharpedo to groan as nausea swept through him even in this unconscious state. Setzer began to look very ill, and remained so until he was set down on the bed in the nurse's office, where he relaxed visibly. The pain from pushing himself far beyond his limits was beginning to settle in, and Setzy groaned again, blearily blinking one eye open even though the world was nothing but a blur to him at this point. He decided to ask where he was, and what happened. Maybe there was someone around? "...Uuuuuurghblaksdhbakld...." Well, that wasn't what he had meant to say at all. Talking made him feel worse though, so he decided to wait until everything stopped spinning before attempting it again.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:19 pm

((LOL Trixy...with that, you have made my day XDDD))

Kazuki twitched his ears, maybe he was worst than before? But no worries, he found the medicine stash, taking a full heal and a hyper potion, "Well...guess Im gonna have to inject it into him~" he grinned deviously, taking out a needle, sucking the potion into it then sitting by the sick boy. "Okay~ this wont hurt at all~" he murmured, taking Setzer's arm and injecting the medicine into him.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:24 pm

There was that familiar voice calling Setzer's name through the fog. It seemed louder this time, closer. He frowned, and felt himself waking up as if in slow motion. The pain and nausea was fading, albeit a bit slowly, though he was grateful it was even going away at all. The Sharpedo opened his eyes reluctantly, and blinked at the bright lights in the nurses's office. Vision still slightly fuzzy, Setzy recognized a familiar Zorua. "...Pedo...Kaz...? W-What... What hit me, and can I go dismantle it...?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:46 am

(Hirako! Where you at and why you never reply? QnQ oTL)

"Ya idiot, ya hit a wall...so unless ya wanna break it..." Kazuki said gently, smiling, "Anyways, how are ya feeling? Dizzy? Maybe ya should return to the dorms and rest.." he suggested, placing a hand over Setzer's forehead, taking his temperature.

(short post oTL)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 pm

{{I had forgotten about this... oTL}}

"E-Eh..." Setzer nodded, disliking that he still felt, well, cruddy. He didn't want to seem like some kind of punk who couldn't handle running into a wall though {{wtf Setzy stop being so stubborn! T3T}}, so he pushed Kazuki's hand away gently and rose from the bed. "Aw hell, I'm... I'm fine now. I'll just go back to class, since it's not over yet. No sense in making a big deal outta nothin'." He stood still for a bit and waited for the room to stop spinning, then gave what he hoped was a reassuring smirk to Kazuki. "C'mon, I wanna rub it in that damn brat's face that I won... I did win, right?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:14 am

(Uh oh!)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirako Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:45 pm

(bwah im so sorry ! D: my school has been giving out lots of projects again e n e)

Hirako ears twitched as she heard voices coming from a distance , hmm , maybe Setzer has finally woken up... Well maybe i should check on those two to make sure Kazu hasn't done anything bad to him...

As she walks up to the nurse office she notices Setzer walking out , "Oi, Setzer, where do you think you're going hmmm~? You just woke up from HITTING A FRIGGEN WALL. I think you should rest for a little longer," Hirako argued as she put her hands on her hips and glared at him.

(ohshit. she like. forgot about trixy. OTL)
Hirako
Hirako

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:04 pm

((I know what you mean about projects oTL))

Kazuki wasn't sure what to say, the run had been brutal but technically Setzer had win... "Well..you did reach the gym first~" he chuckled nervously as Setzer opened the door. Suddenly Hirako yelled out to him and the Zorua came out as well, seeing the fire-type teacher. He silently agreed with her but waited for the boy to argue cause he knew that would happen.

((PFFFFF~! Oh hirako~ Kazuki had done many~ many~~ bad things to Setzy~~!!!! TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL-/shotdeadrepeatedly!!!))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next