PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Education [On break]

+4
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
~Trixy-*
Bailey
8 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Physical Education [On break] Empty Physical Education [On break]

Post  Bailey Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:24 pm

Welcome to P.E.!

Currently being taught by: Hirako

The gymnasium was generally clear. On one end there was a basketball court however there was a volleyball net tied across it. On the other end of the gym the floor was covered with a blue mat. There was a rope along with a huge plastic rock for rock climbing. In the corner there was a wheeled shelf with various basketballs resting on it.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Physical Education [On break] Empty Re: Physical Education [On break]

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Trixy walked in the huge seemingly empty gym a little nervous, P.E. wasn't her strong suit. 'Hello?' Maybe she came the wrong hour, or maybe she was just early. She decided she'd wait a couple minutes for some one else to show up, and leaned against the rock wall.

(Guys, I've never rped before, so I apologize in advance if I sound kinda noobish. Lol)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:55 pm

{{It's totally cool Trixy, just let it flow... :D}}

Setzer was laid out on the blue mat, stretched on on his back with one leg crossed over. He had snuck in here an hour or so earlier for a place to nap, and since it had been empty he just conked out on the mat. He snored ever so quietly, deeply asleep, so much so that he didn't even react when Trixy called out into the gymnasium.
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Trixy stared out across the gym then looked toward her feet and noticed some one sleeping on the mat. "Hello." She said a little curtly. "Don't bother to introduce your self, where are your manners?" She smiled but was obviously being a little rude.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Setzer laid there on the mat, not hearing Trixy's curt retort aimed in his direction as he wandered in dreamland. His hand moved unconsciously and he rudely scratched his stomach while he slumbered away. He yawned as if about to wake up, and his sharp fangs glinted in the dull fluorescent lights of the gymnasium, but settled back down after shifting on the mat.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:05 am

Trixy watched and contemplated continuing to be rude, or be a kiss ass. Something told her kiss ass would wake him right up, but she looked back at him a was mad all over again, She walked over to the mat amd sat right next to him thinking he was actually awake. " I hate to wake people up from their naps, and I hate it when people wake me up from mine, but maybe your not asleep maybe you have so much spoiled rich kid money falling out of your ears that they're a little clogged, but thats cool, I'll just clean 'em out for ya" Trixy knew right after she did what she was about to she would deeply regret it but she was so irritated she was past the point of caring. She stuck the end of her finger in her mouth then promptly stuck it in the sleeping man's ear. "I'm going to practice some tennis and if I'm late for class I'll just tell the instructor that the tall, handsome man with the fish face told me class didn't start for another hour" She then hopped up grabbed her bags and a smoothie she'd brought with her. She stood by the door and took a long slurp of her drink and stared at the stranger waiting for a quick response before leaving.

(Yay for wet willies, jk, they're so gross D:)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Setzer turned his head and bit the nidorna gijinka's hand before she could initiate the wet willie. Not enough to draw blood or anything, but enough that it hurt like hell. Then he slowly opened his eyes, and scowled sleepily up at her. He had been sleeping of course, but having someone so close to him, combined with his years of bullying reflexes, would naturally wake him up.

He sat up and leered at the girl, rubbing at one eye groggily. "Class doesn't even start for another half hour, ya moron, so quit pestering me. Or am I just so tall and handsome that you couldn't resist touching me?" Chuckling rudely, Setzer stood and stretched. "And you're one to talk about spoiled rich kids, squirt. You're that McClellan brat from Goldenrod, ain't'cha? My father does business with your family, so I remember seeing you there." Setzy paused, and looked her up and down. "...Meh. You're passable, I suppose." Laughing to himself, Setzer stretched once more and walked away over towards the pool area. Might as well take a swim while he waited for class.

{{I apologize so much for Setzy's douchebaggery! What is it with rich people being so meeeeeeeeeean?!?!? /(QAQ)\ }}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:51 pm

Trixy laughed at him and shook her sore hand "So much for tennis, eh? Thanks for answering my question, guess you do have some manners to go with those oh so good looks." Then rolled her eyes. She was a little surprised that he would remember something from their fathers business. Maybe he had a brain, she took another long annoying drink from her almost gone smoothie. Then she found a first aid kit and went ahead and started wrapping her hand for the hell of it."Um... do you where the tennis courts are? So I can go after class. Trixy hated being new she felt like an idiot and the only person who she had meet yet was this brat who she made fully aware that she was a brat too. "Maybe I have a map some where."

(Idk, they're sooo misunderstood! D:)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:08 pm

Setzer rolled his eyes and paused at the door to the locker room to stare drolly at the girl who was obviously trying to act tougher than she was. He could tell it was an act, because she went from snide to complimenting, back to snide, and finally landed on lost and asking for help. Great, not only was she a spoiled rich girl, but she was a new kid as well. Thrilling.

Perhaps it was because he was still sleepy, but Setzer carelessly waved a hand in the direction of the door she came through and said "Tennis courts 'r that way; when you walk out take the second path on the left. Now quit buggin' me squirt, your voice irritates me." Having successfully covered his helpfulness with another rude comment, Setzer walked into the locker room so he could changed into his swimsuit. He shook his head and rolled his eyes again. "Women..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Trixy really wanted to say something rude, but she couldn't think of anything. But worse since her hand hurt she could really do much in the way of sports. She checked her watch, not much time for a nap. She then shifted her eyes to her hand, she knew she'd regret it and did it anyways, she felt really stupid. "You oughta file those things..." Trixy mumbled casually as she pulled out some history home work out of her bag and sat down against the wall. This sucked and she wanted to go home already. After the first day before class even started.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Setzer strolled out another set of doors and was rendered breathless with joy as his gaze fell upon her: The Pool. She was a stunning beauty; water clear and calm as mountain air, and smooth as silk; large and spacious as the countryside, with a similar beckoning warmth to her... Ah, she was beautiful this pool, and Setzer's gills fluttered with anticipation at being able to dive right in. Surely he wouldn't have enough time to take a swim, change, and be on time for class, but he didn't care. It wasn't as if Setzer had never been late to a class before, and how could he possibly rush something like this? No, a pool this lovely must be savored, and he intended to do just that.

Relishing the solitude, Setzer dived right in flawlessly. The moment he immersed himself in the water, everything else disappeared. There was no world outside of the water. He let himself sink to the bottom of the pool while he relished the feel of the cool aqua pura caressing his skin. Ever so slowly he opened his eyes, and stared up at the beams of light refracting in the water. His dive had caused ripples, and the light seemed to be waving to him...

Abruptly, Setzer turned in the water and began to swim. He was never more in his element than here, in the water, and he took full advantage of it. If he got more opportunities like this, than he was going to actually like it here.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:52 pm

((I'm going to assume there is a track outside? So if there isn't, I can delete this x.x;))

Too much time in a small room make Callahan anxious, so he had to immediately leave his dorm room as soon as he finished unpacking. How did people live like that!? " 'a wonder if 'ell let me sleep in ta hallway.." And he was serious. He'd much rather keep his stuff in the room, but sleep on the hallway floor. He couldn't stand to be in the small room for the 20 minutes it took to unpack, how could he spend a night in there!? And they no doubtingly wouldn't allow for the other two members of his pack, two female mightyena, to join him in there. Maybe he could sneak them in at some point?

A shiver went down his spine as he shook off the last of anxiety and all of his fur stood on end to release the last of the built up heat. But now he was outside and dressed appropriate for running. A tight black T-shirt and loose blue and black jersey shorts that shown off his wonderful calves. He was a born runner.

He began stretching his arms as he made his way towards the dirt track awaiting his run. Now he was quite the fast running on just his backlegs, but his preference still remained on all fours. He did not wear shoes for running since both his hands and feet had thick, blunt, mightyena claws that tore through the ground as he ran.

He stopped at the beginning stripe of the track, then angled himself down onto all fours. He arched his back, fluffy tail up in the air, as he readied himself. Without a moment to spare, his thick back legs lurched him forwards into a top speed run. His claws kicked up rocks and debris from the untouched track, spraying them out behind him. He was focused on running his pent up energy dry and not a single thing around him.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:56 pm

"Ah, now that was refreshing..." Setzer laid himself out at the edge of the pool, his feet still immersed in the sparkling water as he finally took a break. Water dripped off of him for ever, and as he closed his eyes he chuckled to himself, wondering if he should let himself fall asleep or no. He was so comfortable here, after all, and there seemed to be no sign of any teacher... Perhaps he read the schedule wrong or something? Bah, that didn't matter. If anything, he could always take another dip, or seven.

Setzer opened his eyes and linked his fingers together over his toned abdomen. Where were all of the teachers in this place anyway? He hadn't really seen much of anyone, so far. Sure, there were plenty of students he could pick on, but where were all of the figures of authority for him to ignore? On vacation? In hiding? Or did they just give up on school in general...? Hrm. It was strange, very curious...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Here he was. Yes, right here. A head of purple hair peeked through the doors of the gymnasium, mentally groaning at the sight of it all. How depressing, to get stuck with a class like gym? Was he really that unlucky, to get stuck with a class like.... Physical..... Education. He didn't enjoy sports, which was a little obvious as his physique was rather lanky rather than built. What was the point of exercising, anyway? All he got out of it was sweat and he didn't enjoy the feeling of his clothes sticking to his skin. Yet, here he was.

And no matter how much Shiki didn't enjoy the idea of being here, he needed to get a damn good grade. Or face the wrath of his parents. So, squaring his shoulders, he entered the gymnasium and suddenly felt nauseous at the sight of it. It was very, uh, impressive. The utter emptiness that one would expect from a gym really didn't settle his nerves or stomach at all, as he looked around for some teacher.

Spotting a girl seated against the wall, he quickly walked up to her. Peeking down at her as she did her homework, he supposed as he waved down at her. "Hey, have you seen the teacher?"
Shiki
Shiki

EXP : 23

http://arisulove.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:14 pm

"Pfft. I was asking that question myself about..." She glanced at her watch, " Half an hour ago. I'm starting to think this is a self taught class. So hit the weights skippy, I'm kidding of course. I guess you can do what ever you want." She examined the tall character with her judgmental eyes. Looks normal to me. "Oh and if you want to live I'd suggest avoiding the pool" She smiled and waved her hand in the direction of the door to the pool room.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Shiki let a soft chuckle escape his lips. "Well, guess I can just slack off then, yeah?" If this was a self taught class, then maybe, just maybe, he'll be able to endure this bothersome class without having to get his hands dirty, or however you'd like to put it. The less physical exertion, the better. He followed her hand to the door with a skeptical look. He wasn't really a fan of water, either, as his tail swayed in distaste. Typical cat, once could say. The delcatty liked to avoid water at all costs. Yet... he found himself intrigued by her words.

"What's so scary about the pool?" He asked with a mischievous grin.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:59 pm

"Jabber Jaws is lurking in there" She wiggled her fingers in the air in what was supposed to be scary but was sarcastic more than anything, her bandaged hand hurting slightly. "As for slacking off, I'd be asleep if I knew class wasn't going to start, ever. What a waste of our valuable time, ain't it? "
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm

"Jabber Jaws, huh?" He echoed the words, even more curious now about who was lurking in the pool. Maybe he should have been a little more cautious about the idea, Jabber Jaws wasn't a nickname that sounded all too pleasant. "Yeah, total waste of time," Shiki seemed completely absorbed with the pool now, since there wasn't much else interesting going on in class.... "Why don't we go bug this 'Jabber Jaws' guy, huh?" He grinned at the idea. "It's better than sitting around here waiting for nothing, right?"
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 pm

"Haha, I did, and he bit me." Trixy gave him fair warning, but she enjoyed bugging the cranky ass, so she shrugged, stood up and gestured toward the door, "Right behind you." Fish face was going to eat this guy's lunch. "Oh, and you know what they say... Curiosity killed the cat."
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Shiki grinned as he mentally noted this 'biting' business. Best to keep his distance from the target, to be safe. Didn't mean he couldn't bother the person from afar, though, right? "Really now? Sounds like fun," he replied simply as he began to head for the pool, only stopping as she brought up a very, very, common phrase. Oh yeah, curiousity killed the cat. He found himself scratching his ears as he turned back to her.

"Ha! That's just a myth~" He chimed with confidence. "Besides, they didn't specify which cat it killed. They could've been talking about meowths, yeah?" Despite a voice in the back of his head telling him that it was a bad idea, he really didn't consider it's warning. Pfft, he could take care of it, now couldn't he?
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:09 am

She laughed, this guy was an idiot, but that was cool idiots made for good company, they a) are a source of endless amusement and b) They made Trixy feel and look smart,"Now thats the spirit!" She elbowed him in the side. This was going to be great fun! He was so confident he wouldn't back down nearly as quickly as she had. "Let's go! Chop chop!" She smiled hugely.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Yeah, spirit's all you really got going for you, that voice in the back of his mind droned on as he shook it away. He didn't need that kind of negative thinking to throw off his confidence, he needed to be completely and utterly alert here. What'd he do if he got bitten? Probably laugh it off, and cry internally but.... No, he wouldn't really like that outcome. A goofy grin crossed his face. "I'm going, I'm going~" He handwaved her urging, as he pushed the pool doors open.

"Ne, ne, where's Mr. Jabber Jaws, huh?" He could only see one person occupying the pool, but for all he knew, the menace could've already left. Pointing quite obviously to the aqua-haired male in the pool, he turned back to his trusty sidekick. "Is that him?" Shiki asked, a little loudly. Oh yes, just a little.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Way to throw me under the bus Captain Genius. Trixy could feel her nerves shaking but she needed to stand tall, until fish face beat the Hell out of this other guy, then she'd likely scream and run away like little girl. She leaned cooly agaisnt the wall at fair sistance from the pool. "Aye, that be 'em, Capin', better watch it son of a bitch might splash you." She chuckled falsely. (Way to be a bee Trixy.)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:26 pm

......Aaaand there went his Zen time. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. Setzer had almost fallen asleep when some guy walked in talking loudly with none other than that McClellan girl. He wondered if she actually knew who he was and was following him around because of some sort of vendetta... Nah, she couldn't be that stupid. Hrm, perhaps if he just stayed here and pretended to be asleep, they would go away?

Setzer snorted to himself quietly. Fat chance. Trixy didn't seem the type to take a hint. And she was probably either feeling a false sense of confidence because she had someone here with her, or was gunning to use this guy as her sacrifice. Bah, if only these people would let him enjoy the damn pool...!!!
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:08 pm

(( xDD oh man, Shiki, you're such a dumbass.... but that's why it's fun RPing you lololol~ GO PISS OFF MISTER SHARKY, MAH BOY!!! /shot ))

Though he mentally cringed at the idea of getting wet, he wasn't one to back down easily. Shiki couldn't seem to stop smiling, despite how dangerous it might have been to bother this guy. No matter, he'd already taken the initiative, stepped into enemy territory, there was no way in Hell he was backing out now! "Ha ha, splash, I'm so scared~" He chimed offhandedly before returning his gaze to the swimming fellow.

"Hey there, why does she call you Mr. Jabber Jaws, hmm~?" Shiki asked curiously as he stood still at the entrance of the pool, taking but one step closer. Distance was his greatest defense, after all. "You don't seem too dangerous, unless you're real good at hiding it!" He smiled cheerfully, with a drop of mischief across his lips as he glanced over at Trixy, who seemed to be standing further away from the guy than he was. Maybe he should back away? No, that'd be admitting he was afraid. No matter what, he had to hold his ground. Or risk losing a shred of his pride.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next