PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilycove City

+4
Zori
Kazuki
RyanDrifff
Bailey
8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lilycove City - Page 8 Empty Re: Lilycove City

Post  Bailey Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:00 am

The trapinch remained uneffected by the volt tackle since electricity has no effect in ground type pokemon. The trapinch started charging at the pikachu once more with it's Bite attack. It's teeth clamped down onto the pikachu's ear and held on tightly.

"Oh my, it has quite a hold on Pikachu!" Bailey commented. Even so, he was eager to see how Zori would try and turn the tides for this small battle.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:52 am

Zori looked at Pikachu traped by Trapinch and she tried to think about next move, and it came to her mind."Pikachu use Attract! She said and hoped that the ground type Pokemon is girl. And it worked, she couldn't believe it. Trapinch opened her mouth and looked at Pikachu with love in her eyes.
Zori came near both Pokemons and took out one Safarii balls she recived when they entered to Safarii zone. Then she slowly and carefully touched Trapinch head and waited looking at the ball.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:07 am

((Sorry, I thought I replied already and lol, in my mind, I didn't think pokeballs existed since its like Pokemon, catching other Pokemon l'D))

Kazuki watched the battled, surprised the Pikachu knew such an advanced attack like Volt Tackle. But finally the little Zorua and her Pikachu won the battle, capturing the Trapinch as the red light flickered and a beep sound went off and the red light disappeared. "That was great Zori~" Kazuki commented, ears twitching. He needed to find a pokemon of his own soon enough~ But what? Maybe someone who would be a nice addition and friend to the little Zorua pokemon he had back home, maybe an Eevee~ Or even a Vulpix. "let's continue on, I think there's a nice forest and field at the end of this dessert, I can smell it!" he said with a grin, but he wasn't so sure since he nose was filled with sand.

Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Bailey smiled as Zori finalized her capture of the trapinch. "Congratulations Zori! What a great capture!" he said giving her a congratulatory pat on the back. Bailey looked at Kazuki's eager face as he mentioned the forest. "Sounds like a great idea! Any pokemon you plan on looking for?" he asked. To be honest, Bailey never intended on capturing any pokemon at all. He didn't really have a place for any in his house to begin with but it seemed like Kazuki and Zori were really into it.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Zori observed a bit longer the safari ball then she decided to let the trapinch out. The trapinch girl looked at Zorua gijinka makeing angry sounds. "I hope she likes me...and soon." She looked at Bailey and Kazuki, waiting for search in a new area.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Kazuki chuckled at the way the poor Trapinch growled at Zori. "Ahh~ Im sure she'll come around, just treat her nice and maybe give her a bunch of treats~" he advised and put his hand in his bag, taking out a couple of different colored poffins. "These are called Poffins from the Sinnoh Region, Ren made them, try feeding some to her~" he gave a few to Zori and popped one green one into his mouth, giving Bailey one too. Then the Dark Teacher turned towards where he thought the Forest would be and started walking, since this wasn't a real endless dessert, it would take long to reach the other side~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:29 am

"Thanks."Zori said when she took poffins from Kazuki, then she gaved one to Trapinch carefully, she really didn't want to lose her fingers. Trapinch sniffed it and then she ate it. Zorua smiled when Trapinch stoped growling and looked for more poffins. Zori gave one more to her and one to Pikachu who climbed back on her head then she grabed trapinch and walked quickly after Kazuki.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Bailey began following Kazuki, not really sure where they were headed other than the fact they were looking for a forest. Perhaps he ought to fly up and check if they were going the right direction? Still he shouldn't go off and question Kazuki's judgement. "Hey Kazuki, you sure you know where you're going?" he asked just to reaffirm his suspicions. Hopefully he was wrong and Kazuki knew that he was going the right way!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:34 am

Kazuki flinched at Bailey's question and looked at him, "Pft!" he made a confidant expression, "O-Of course I know where we are heading~ Ya think Im an idiot??" he said with a half playful, half nervous grin. He actually wasn't so sure, his nose felt clogged up with sand and he couldn't really tell if they were going in a straight line or in a big circle. He paused, "Well...if you wanna just be sure, you can just go up there..and yanno..check.." he suggested, his tail dropped and was slightly between his legs, his ears down.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Tomokigi smiles at a pichu while he was on the path. "hey pichu" he saids in a gentle tone. He reached his hand out so the Pichu could sniff it. "Pi pichu?" Pichu sniffed Tomokigi's hand. Tomokigi was trying to Gain the Pichu's trust.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

EXP : 99
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:11 am

Zori looked at Kazuki."Is there something wrong with your nose?"She asked when they stoped and the older Zorua looked unhappy. "If you want, I can try to find the Pokemon you are searching for."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Tomokigi spots Zori "Um hi" The pichu stay near his leg as he stood up.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:56 am

Zori ears flicked quickly when she heard someone was talking to them, she turned back and spotted a new gijinka. Pikachu jumped down from her head and came slowly to Pichu, Trapinch wasn't interested in new Pokemons, she just yawned.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Tomokigi smiles at the Pikachu "Are you looking for a pokemon?" He swats down reaching towards pikachu then looking at tha gijinka in front of him. "Need help?" he looks back at pikachu gently holding his hand out for pikachu to sniff.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:01 am

Bailey chuckled at Kazuki's response. Honestly, this guy was too adorable! "I'll just take a quick peek," he said and tilted his head in a way that seemed to mimic a wink (Although winking is impossible considering how both his eyes are closed and all....). He flew up quickly and looked at the landscape. It was truly beautiful and diverse, that much is certain. He noticed various flying pokemon huddled around the canopy of some trees. Trees = forest right? Bailey wasn't much of a geographer to say the least. He made his way back down and said, "Well we're sort of headed the right way, we just need to go more northeast." He looked and noticed Tomokigi and somehow joined them. "Oh, Tomo! What brings you here?" he asked.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Tomokigi smiles at Bailey "I like the pokemon here" He looks around "I can make friends with the pokemon here" he pets the pikachu the stands again "What you looking for Bailey-sensei?"
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:32 am

Kazuki's ears flicked and he turned to Zori, his body perked up to be his happy self. "My nose is fine..but yanno, might as well make sure~" he said to Zori with a slight blush of embarrassment. He looked up to see Bailey looking around, wishing he could fly like him, sure seemed like a lot of fun to fly up himself. He grinned when the Rekuza teacher descended back down. "More northeast huh~ that should be...that way!" he said, pointing to the direction he thought was right, then ears flicked when a new comer came into the picture.

"Hey Tomo~" Kazuki greeted him briefly, keeping his concentration on any pokemon he might sniff out. "Come on! Let's get going~" Kazuki chirped and started walking again.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:30 am

Pikachu quickly came back to Zori when she slowly moved forward after Kazuki. "What Pokemon are we looking for?"She asked after few steps. She tried to sniff for new scents, but she only was founding flying types.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Tomokigi follows Kazuki "I could help find the pokemon if you need the help" He sniffed the air and him being mostly blind helped him sniff alot of pokemon out.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Bailey followed along silently, letting them decide what they wanted to do instead. He really didn't have any preference as to what kind of pokemon he wanted to see. Any pokemon was fine, he likes the company of all pokemon to begin with. The kids (including Kazuki) seemed pretty eager to find new pokemon.

{ short post OTL }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:04 am

"Im not looking for anything in particular~ Just hoping I might stumble upon something good yanno~?" Kazuki answered Zori, walking beside his fellow Teacher, Bailey. He then looked down on Tomo, "Nope, I can smell just fine myself, and like I said before~" he smiled and continued on, soon they reached the forest and he decided to climb a tree, reaching the top, he looked around. "Woo~ I can see everthing from up here!!" he said, waving down to the others.

((SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME OTL!!))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:32 am

Zori looked up when Kazuki climbed on the tree."Do you see something interesting?"She asked after few seconds.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Bailey floated up next to Kazuki to see what else there was around. "Ah... It's really nice up here..." he said to himself as a breeze rolled by. He looked around the area, scouting out for more pokemon, that was why they were up there, right? But just as soon as he began to look a pidgey made his way to his face and started pecking at the jewel on his head. "W-What!?" he said recoiling back. He dug into his back pocket looking for some bait he had received from the man at the desk. He found a few and pulled up a small pile of pokepellets and held it out in his hand. The pidgey ceased bothering his red jewel and made way at the food. "Phew... Kazuki, see anything yet?" he asked a bit exasperated.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Tomokigi climbed after the two teachers smiling "Wow your right Kazuki-sensei its beautiful up here" he smiles at the pidgey "hello friend" he holds out his hand to the pidgey hoping to befriend it.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:02 pm

The pidgey stuffed it's face before flying towards Tomo and landing on top of Tomo's head. It began to peck at Tomo's hair as if to find more food. Bailey let out a small chuckle and smiled. "Tomo, you've gotten a lot friendlier, haven't you?" Bailey asked. "I remember when I first met you, you seemed a bit shy." he explained. It was nice to see Tomo willingly go up to another to befriend them.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next