PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilycove City

+4
Zori
Kazuki
RyanDrifff
Bailey
8 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lilycove City Empty Lilycove City

Post  Bailey Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Lilycove City is located in eastern Hoenn and is one of the many cities that is connected to the sea. Lilycove City is the fourth largest city in the Pokémon world, behind Unova's Castelia City and Nimbasa City, and Johto's Goldenrod City.

Despite Lilycove lacking a Pokémon Gym, it offers a wide range of attractions. The Hoenn region's Department Store is located at the top of the hills offering numerous amounts of supplies for visiting trainers. Lilycove houses a harbor in which the S.S. Tidal provides transportation to Slateport City and the Battle Frontier. Lilycove also houses the Lilycove Museum and the Cove Lily Motel for tourists to stay in.

Lilycove is located southeast of Fortree, near the sea. The western entrance of the city is Route 121, leading to Mt. Pyre and the Safari Zone.

Edit*
The only way to get to Lilycove from LaRousse is the Express Train, cuz LaRousse is an Island 8D

{ You may have noticed I just copy and pasted the entry from Bulbapedia. Sorry I'm lazy! }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lilycove City Empty Re: Lilycove City

Post  RyanDrifff Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:21 pm

(( Fff- Bailey looks so cute in that icon..! ;v; ))

Ryan had his hands in his pocket as he walked towards Lilycove City. He was saving a bit of money to spend at the Department Store, so he couldn't afford any other way of transportation. It was a long and tiring walk, but he had finally made it there. "Ahh.. That took forever.. But the walk was worth it. This place looks beautiful!" Ryan sighed as he continued to walk. "Maybe I should get a drink.."

Ryan slowly approached the Department Store. The vending machine was on the top floor, so he worked his way over to the elevator. The lady on the inside asked Ryan which floor to go to. "Uh, the one where the vending machines are..?" He smiled weakly and scratched the back of his head. After a minute or so, the elevator doors opened up again and Ryan skipped out. He searched for the vending machine, and there it was. Ryan was so thirsty that the machine looked like it glowed. "Hm, what should I get~?"
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:47 am

Kazuki arrived at Lilycove's train station, walking out and stretching his arms out. He promised to hang out with his buddy Bailey today and decided to wait for him at the department store. "Damn...im thirsty..hm, I'll get a drink, and a lemonade for Bailey~" he said as he walked in, heading up through the elevators.
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:24 am

Zori looked one more time at the map, after comeing out from train station she lost her direction so many times that she stoped to count. The little Zorua looked around and sniffed, hopeing to find familiar scents, and she found two of them. She wasn't shure who that was, because there where to many new scents around. But after few seconds she walked into the direction of the familiar scents.
The department store was huge, she looked around once more time and she walked in still looking for familiar faces.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Lilycove City Empty At the Department Store!!

Post  Bailey Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Bailey levitated his way to Lilycove City. It was much faster than taking the train. Plus it was more of a scenic route! The city was bustling with people, it would have been hard to find a friend in this crowd. Still he knew where he was going as he made his way to the department store.

"I wonder if Kazuki is here already..." he thought to himself. He walked inside the department store and headed up the elevators.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:23 am

Kazuki reached the top floor where the vending machines would be, getting off he immediately smelled a familiar scent, he turned and spotted Ryan. "Is that? Oho~ The easily-wounded boy~~" he said, and walked over to him, patting the boy lightly on the shoulder. "Hey kid, remember me~?" he asked as he got two lemonades from the machine next to the one Ryan was gonna buy from. "What are doing all the way here? Vacation??"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:44 am

Zori looked around, but she couldn't find familiar faces, the scents became stronger, but it didn't help her much. The little Zorua gave up to search and asked the women at information where she can find vending machines.
After few minutes she reached the top floor and noticed the vending machines, where waited for her a suprise. She recognized the scents and looked around. Zori spotted the boy from Toeki, the one bitten by Setzer and Kazuki. Her tail waged happily, now she won't lose her direction.
"Hy!!!She said and jumped happily at Kazukis backs.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Bailey explored the department store and picked up a small toy that was shaped like a Chimecho. He smiled sadly and let out a disappointed chuckle before placing it down. "I hope she's doing well..." he said quietly to himself. He looked to the side and found a directory. Top floor had vending machines? Well, Bailey decided he could use a drink and so he decided to make his way up to the top floor.

Bailey then saw Zori, Kazuki, and a drifloon boy he'd never met before. Bailey let out a loud "Hey!" and gave them all a slight wave. He walked closer to them and couldn't help but notice Kazuki holding TWO lemonades.
He certainly hoped one of those was his.

{ Gotta get Bailey in on all the FRIENDSHIP!! }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Ryan had just bought his lemonade when he heard someone talk to him. He freaked out and dropped his lemonade. "Oh, Kazuki!" Ryan smiled and turned towards the teacher after he picked up his lemonade. "I was saving up to buy a few things~ I don't actually know what to buy, but I'm sure I'll be able to find something in this store."

Suddenly, a familiar girl glomped Kazuki. She was the one who helped him when Setzer bit him.. "Hello~ Remember me?" Ryan asked. They never properly introduced each other. "By the way, my name is Ryan." Shortly after, another person came. This time, Ryan didn't know who it was. "Oh, hi! I don't think I've ever seen you before." he smiled at the new face. He seemed older, so he assumed it was a teacher.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:09 pm

"Oh hello! Ryan was it?" he asked politely. He had heard him say his name earlier. "I'm Bailey, the history teacher from Rekuza." What an adorable little boy! He's also a friend of Kazuki's... My Kazuki was quite the popular fellow! Bailey wondered how Kazuki made friends so easily.

But then again they became friends quite quickly so maybe it's his natural charm?
Wait but it was Bailey that initiated the conversation to begin with so maybe it wasn't his charm?
Something else?

Perhaps he's overanalyzing how friendships are formed...

{ why is bailey so clueless WHY }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Kazuki had almost flicked Ryan when he didn't add a 'sen-sei' after his name, but then he remembered he wasn't in school right now and he preferred not to be a teacher outside Teokis. "Ah~ So you're out shopping, that's great, Im gonna meet a fri-" Kazuki explained but was cut off with the sudden appearance of a little Zorua girl, which had jumped on his back, almost making him fall over. He chuckled, regaining his balance, thankful he didn't drop the lemonades he carried. "Zori-chan~" he greeted happily, he really liked this little Zorua, so energetic~ It was a breath of fresh air for him. But before he could say anything eles, someone else entered the group, and it was the one he had originally came to meet and hang with.

"Bailey~ You're finally here O7O" Kazuki said with a happy grin, and gave him the lemonade after he had introduced himself to his student, he then turned to Zori, "Do you want something to drink too Zori-chan~?"

{{Cuz that's Bailey's charm~ He's clueless~ but a cute/handsome clueless xDDD}}
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:58 am

Bailey eagerly picked up Kazuki's lemonade. "Thanks I've been dying for one of these!" he exclaimed while giving Kazuki a thankful nod. He popped off the cap and took a nice gulp. He let out a sigh of relief after being properly quenched. "Ah, this is almost as good as the ones at school!" he said to himself.

Bailey peered over to Zori and gave her a small wave. "How's the music club?" he asked casually before turning to Kazuki.

"Ah, by the way, what do you want to do today anyway?" It was nice to hang out with Kazuki and all but truth be told Bailey doesn't really know what kids like to do these days. Shopping? Isn't that a girl thing?

{ yeah but bailey's neither CUTE nor HANDSOME. He's just dumb. }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:26 am

"Something sweet!"Zori said and her tail moved rapidly. Then she looked at Bailey."It would be better if more people would like to join our club."She said and pointed down her ears. There where only three people in the club and it didn't look like any one else would like to join the music club.
"So what are we going to do now?"The little Zorua said to change the subject.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:23 am

Something sweet~? Kazuki thought as he looked at the vending machine, there was soda, was that sweet? He wasn't sure, he never like sweet things, after a mental fight, he finally picked out a Pecha Berry Soda and handed it to Zori. "My treat~" he said and he patted Ryan out of habit of touching little boys~

"Well~ I didn't really think about it.." Kazuki answered Bailey, his tail shot up and brushed his back. "I though with just going with the flow~ Anywhere you wanna go? O7O" he asked, almost looking like a kid with his big happy smile. Then he turned to Zori, "We?" he asked, he didn't think the kids would tag along~ He had hoped to go drinking tonight, so he supposed they could tag along till then, "We haven't decided yet~"

((I think Bailey is cute AND handsome~!!!! <3 O7O~))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Ryan looked at Bailey and smiled. "Hello, Bailey! Yes, my name is Ryan." Another person from Rekuza? A lot of the people he knew were from there.. It's too bad they can't meet up often. The others seemed to know each other well enough to converse easily. He felt a little left out since he really only knew Kazuki. He flinched a little when Kazuki patted his head. At least he hadn't forgotten about him...

(( Gosh, Ryan. SUCH A LONER. QAQ ))
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Bailey smiled apologetically and gave Zori a pat on the head. "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get more members soon." But to be honest, he wasn't sure if he was reassuring her or himself.

"Anywhere I want to go?" Bailey repeated to Kazuki. "Ah well... nothing really in particular, I suppose we can shop here for a while since we showed up here," he suggested. "I'm not really sure what all of us would enjoy, did you invite them all?" Bailey asked. He thought that it would be just them but oh well, the more the merrier!

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ryan," Bailey replied giving him a small nod. "Are you a Teokis student? I haven't seen you around Rekuza before..."
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Kazuki placed his hands on Ryan's shoulders, and poked Zori on the shoulder with his fluffy tail, "Nope, they just came out of no where~~~" he chuckled and winked, "Yup~ he's one of my cute students~" he said and ruffled Ryan's hair. He supposed staying here for a while would be okay, they could get something to eat and then decide what to do~

((Aw Ryan~ No worries, Kazuki will take care of jooo~~ <3))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Ryan blushed at what Kazuki said. "Well, I suppose it's just what this guy said." He said to Bailey as he tilted his head up and smiled at Kazuki. Ryan soon realized that he hadn't had any of his lemonade yet, and he was terribly thirsty. He fiddled with the cap, having a hard time opening the bottle. All of a sudden, the cap flew off, surprising Ryan. It ended up spilling all over Ryan-- and Kazuki.

"A-Ah! I'm so sorry, Kazuki..!" Ryan panicked. "It's so sticky everywhere.."

(( ... -pervy thoughts- LOL. Sorry, Kaz. 8D I needed a space filler. ))
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:43 am

Zori took the can and drinked a bit."Sweet."She said happily and looked at both teachers."So we are going to get something to eat?"The little Zorua asked takeing another gulp of soda and waiting for their anserw.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Bailey chuckled at Kazuki's cute comment about Ryan. "Well, he certainly is adorable," he added jokingly. If he could wink, he probably would!

Bailey was taken back by the sudden spillage of the cool beverage and he instantly pulled out a handkerchief and began wiping Kazuki's and Ryan's faces. "Oh goodness, none of that got in your eyes, right?" he asked in a concerned tone. (He was talking to both of them) "Perhaps we ought to buy a change of clothes for you both?"

After properly cleaning them both up he looked to Zori. "We could," he answered, "Are you hungry?"

{ I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of people at once! }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Ryan blushed when the handkerchief touched his face. "N-No.. None of it got into my eyes." Ryan smiled helplessly. "I'm fine, but I'm really sorry about this.. I-I'll buy you an extra pair of clothes, Kazuki.." He looked apologetically at Kazuki. "And thank you, Bailey." Ryan smiled towards the man.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:10 pm

"Oh, you shouldn't have to buy clothes for your own teacher! It should be the other way around!" Bailey said, appalled that Ryan would even suggest doing so. It was an accident and Kazuki shouldn't get taken care of by a child! Preposterous!!

Bailey smiled back at Ryan, "Think nothing of it." Quite the mess was caused. Perhaps he should use his telekinesis to clean it up? Nah. No point in using his psychic ability on a small incident such as this. He wrung out the handkerchief above a conveniently placed trashcan near the vending machines. The drink certainly was doused with sugar, his hands were sticky themselves. Luckily he had a small hand sanitizer in his pocket! He promptly pulled it out and squeezed some into his hand.

{ Bailey always carries 3 things: his wallet, a handkerchief, and hand sanitizer! :B }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:32 am

((kekek sticky everywhere~~~ =//7//= ...im not thinking of anything perverted!! >///u///>~))

Kazuki was surprised by the sudden lemonade attack, making him drop his own can which rolled away and into the escalators, which made several others panic and low screams could be heard. He closed his eyes when Bailey wiped some of the sticky juice off his face, and he licked around hid mouth* "Mm~" he murmured and grinned at Ryan "Its alright, you don't-" Kazuki was about to reject RYan's kind offer, he didn't want to waste any money of his own student's but he was soon interrupted by the psychic teacher.

Kazuki was speechless, not only did he not want to waste someone else's money, he himself didn't have the money to spend on a whole new outfit. He was planing on just having Ren send Star to him with a new change of clothes. "Uh...hahah about that Bailey, I don't think I can...umm.." he didn't exactly wanna tell them all he only had enough to spend for food and drinks for himself. He lashed his tail in deep thought, "Okay~ I'll get you some clothes to change into~" he said, but didn't mentioned they were gonna be his old clothes. The Zorua teacher than took out his Pokegear and rang his buddy for those clothes, walking away from the group~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:46 am

{ WOOOOW He only brought enough money for food and drinks for himself? Jeeeeeze, Bailey's got a gold digger over here! }

Bailey looked at Kazuki's alarmed face and was about to comment however he stopped short when Kazuki went off to make a phone call. What was troubling him? Ah well, it seems like he's over it so it's all good!

{ short post is short. I feel like I'm posting WAAAAY too often and not giving other people a chance to reply =w=;; }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 am

Zori looked a bit suprised about the situation with lemonade. "Ummm... Do you know a ny good place where we can eat here?"She asked when other Pokemons stoped to talking about the wet clothes.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next