PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilycove City

+4
Zori
Kazuki
RyanDrifff
Bailey
8 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lilycove City - Page 7 Empty Re: Lilycove City

Post  Bailey Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:47 pm

"Ack-" Bailey let out once he was left in the dust. Bailey quickly started to levitate before picking up speed to match that of Kazuki's and Zori's. Soon enough he was in between the two as they rode their Ponytas. Flying is such a convenience! He quite enjoyed it over any other sort of transportation.

Bailey turned back to see if there was anyone behind them, just out of curiosity since wasn't expecting anyone there. To his surprise he noticed the girafarig following along behind! "Oh goodness me! I seem to have made a friend!" Bailey said out of shock and awe.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:28 am

Zori looked curiously around observing how the surrounding was changing. She pat gently the Pikachu on her head and when she was shure that he won't fall down she let her Ponyta go a bit faster.

(I will be on hiatus from 14 till 29, going on Canarian islands, I hope I have wrote the name correctly XD)
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Kazuki was impressed with Bailey's speed, especially when the man was a LOT older than he looks~ "Looks like you still got it Bailey~" he said with a grin, then noticed the other look behind him, he followed his gaze and spotted the pokemon from before. "Looks like you're right!" he said in surprised, guessing the pokemon really liked the blue haired Teacher. "Dude, why don't you catch him and take him back to LaRousse~ he could stay in that big garden of yours~" he suggested.

As they continued on their horses, they left the forest behind and were running along a field towards the hot desert, the temperature already rising.

(Alright Zori~ have Fun O7O!)
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Bailey chuckled at Kazuki's first comment. "Of course! Did you expect any less of me?" he inquired. Bailey then flipped around so that he was flying backwards so he could get a better view of the girafarig. "In my garden? What if he eats my flowers?!" he joked. The girafarig eventually grew weary and stopped following. Once Bailey realized he was gone, he turned back around so that he was flying straight forward once again.

He could feel the heat impending on his body. He was starting to sweat! Thank goodness they were going at a quick enough speed that he would be cooled down by the wind.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:14 am

Zori observed everything around, whe was really curious how the desert will look like and what kind of Pokemons will they see there. The Pikachu wasn't such intersted like little Zorua gijinka and he hide himself into her bag and fall asleep.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:24 am

Kazuki laughed, "Jeeze~! With a bit of training, he wont ruin your precious garden~!!!" he said and continued to chuckle. Finally, he could spot the dessert in sight, it stretched out a sky-lenth from all sides. He supposed getting stranded there would be death~ but the park rangers won't let that happen. "Woah there~!" he yelled out, his pontyta stopped, "Zori! Let's leave the pontytas here, I don't think its a good idea to bring them out on the dessert~" he suggested, hopping off.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:30 am

Zori stoped her Ponyta, jumped from its back and gaved her a small pat. She looked around, trying to find some interesting Pokemons. The Pikachu yawned and looked around too.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:14 am

"Training? Oh jeeze..." Bailey said to himself when he heard Kazuki's suggestion. Once they drew closer to the dessert the girafarig began to slow down and pull on Bailey's shirt as if to tell Bailey not to go further. "Hmm? What's wrong? Don't like the heat?" He asked to which the girafarig responded by chewing on his shirt. "...Perhaps he's just hungry," he said to himself and shrugged it off. He looked over to Zori as she was scoping the area for new creatures. "Anything you're looking for in particular Zori?"
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:55 am

Zori turned her head and looked at Bailey."I'm looking for some dragon type Pokemons."She said and looked once more around. The Pikachu climbed back on her head and looked around with more interest in his eyes.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:53 am

Kazuki looked around, stretching, "That was a good ride~" he murmured, petting his Pontyta, then took a couple steps towards the dessert, then he turned to Bailey and Zori. "A dragon type huh? Wouldn't the mountain range be better for looking?" he asked, tilting his head. Wasn't the dessert normally for ground and rock type pokemon. Unless...

[Bailey, you the new Leader~~ Guide us xD]
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Bailey looked at Zori inquisitively. "A dragon type you say? Those are quite rare in these parts if I'm not mistaken..." he said discouragingly. "Perhaps, you'd rather go to a cave or a mountain like Kazuki had suggested?" He looked over to see if there were any nearby mountains. Nope. All desert. Well that is just fantastic. "You'd probably have to go get your ponytas back," he stated.

{ oh stop it you >//< }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:24 am

The Pikachu turned his head into Baileys direction and small sparks appeared at the end of his tail when Bailey mentioned about going somewhere else. "Nope, I will stay with you and search for something interesting here."Zori said and petted Pikachu.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:25 am

Kazuki tilted his head left and right, trying to recall of the name of a ground type pokemon that is available in the dessert. He ran over to Bailey, tapping on his shoulder, "Bailey Bailey! Isn't there a pokemon you can find in the Dessert that when evolved, it becomes part Dragon??" he asked, "What was it called again.." he thought, tilting his head and tapping his head with a finger. "Its on the tip of my tongue...."

And as he thought, there was something burrowing under the sand, heading towards them silently.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:04 am

Bailey tilted his head in thought of Kazuki's question. "Well off the top of my head there aren't that many ground dragon pokemon..." he noted. "However I think there are around 5, if I'm not mistaken?" He tilted his head the other way to show that he truly was thinking hard. "There's Vibrava, Flygon, Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp." He nodded in approval, as if he was proud of himself for remembering them.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:07 am

Kazuki flicked his head up and jumped a bit, "That's it!!" he yelled out, a wide grin plastered on his face. "Vibrava!! Uhhhh" he was stuck again and thought hard. What pokemon was it? He tried to remember from when Ren taught him a bit about the pokemon species since he had grown up with only Zoruas, Zoroarks, ralts and its evolved forms. "Ummm...Its, the one, that one.." he muttered, his head tiled side-ways, one eye closed as he tried to remember what letter it started with. Then it hit him! "TRAPINCH!!!" he yelled out with glee and nodded, "Knew it was somewhere in my tiny brain~~" he said that a bit too happily and turned to Zori, "You can find a Trapinch in the Dessert~ and it evolves into a Ground/Dragon Type which is Vibrava then to Flygon~ I've yet to see a Flygon up close, but I guess since Trapinchs are found here, maybe we'll be lucky enough to spot a Mother Flygon~~" he smiled proudly~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:27 am

A small sparkle apeared in Zori's eyes when Kazuki mentioned about Trapinch."We should look for them, I would like to catch one Trapinch!"She said and petted the Pikachu."Will you help me in catching one?"She asked her new electric friend."Pika pi!'Pikachu made happy sounds and started to search for the opponent.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:39 am

Bailey chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Well then, how should we go about tracking these trapinches?" he asked. He was not much of a tracker nor a captor but he suppose he could use his patrolling skills to help. Still, he figured Zori would much rather do it on her own. It's more satisfying that way.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:07 am

Kazuki tapped his head, "I know there's something we have to look for in order to find these Trapinches~" he said and watched saw how Zori's Pikachu started looking around, but the little electric mouse worried him, since electricity don't work against ground types and normal attacks aren't as effective. But it should be okay, after all, the Pikachu seemed strong enough~

Kazuki sniffed the air, but smelled nothing but the sandy dessert, then his ears twitched. It felt like he could hear sand being swallowed up into the ground. "That's it~!" he suddenly said out loud, tail wagging happily, "If we can find a big swirling quicksand thing, there's usually a trapinch at the bottom of it~"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:00 am

Zori flicked her ears when Kazuki mentioned about moveing sand and start to search for the sound of it. She moved slowly forward looking around and catching all sounds around her, the Pikachu jumped down from her head and was searching too.

Then sand around her legs start to moveing and she flelt pain in her tail, it was the same pain when Setzer used bite during their battle. Little Zorua jumped quickly forward, but it didn't help. The Trapinch closed his jaws around her tail even stronger.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Bailey grew alarmed as the dust picked up around Zori's feet. "[color=black][u][color=#357ee5]Oh dear what on earth is going on?[/color][/u][/color]" He saw Zori jumped and attached to her tail was a small little trapinch. "[color=black][u][color=#357ee5]Oh my![/color][/u][/color]" he exclaimed. He quickly knelt to her side and lifted up her tail while holding the trapinch with the other hand. The trapinch got aggitated and released Zori's tail only to clamp down onto Bailey's hand. Bailey cringed a bit but composed himself soon after. He lifted up his hand to show Kazuki. "[color=black][u][color=#357ee5]I think we found our trapinch![/color][/u][/color]"
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:12 am

Kazuki reached out and pulled Zori out of the sand pit, with the Trapinch clinging onto Bailey's hand, the pit stopped moving, but his feet was buried in the sand, but he could easily pulled them out. He laughed when Bailey showed him the Trapinch, "Keep that up and your hand is gonna be chomped right off~" he chuckled, "Zori, battle it and try to befriend it, it doesn't seem like a strong one~"

When Kazuki spoke, it seemed like the Trapinch understood and left Bailey and faced Zori's Pikachu, looking like it was gonna attack!
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:48 am

Zori looked at Trapinch and then at her Pikachu, thinking what kind of attacks the electric Pokemon has. "Ummm.... Pikachu.... use Quick Attack!"
Pikachu react quickly, he jumped forward and hited the Trapinch, and the attack seemed to be sucessfull, because the rock type Pokemon ended on its back, and it looked like it is unable to make any move.
"Is it all?!"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:28 pm

"Haha, I think I'll be fine!" Bailey chuckled. He watched Zori's small battle with an amused smirk.

The small trapinch wriggled about until it managed to make it's way back to a standing position. It shook it's head to gain back it's composure. It snarled at the Pikachu and started running towards the pikachu hoping to catch it off guard.

{ Late post, I'm sorry! }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:00 am

"pftt~ ya say that now bail-ee, but you might just lose your fingers without knowing~" Kazuki joked and snickered, then turned back to Zori's battle. "Good~ that's great start~" he encouraged, as Pikachu used its quick attack. But just when Zori thought it was over, Trapinch manged to get up and continue the attack!!!

"Don't be distracted Zori! Give a command before its too late!" Kazuki advised as the ground pokemon got closer, using the sand to gain speed!

(lol~ its okay Q 7 Q~)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:39 am

"Pikachu use Volt Tackle!"Zori shouted before thinking if Pikachu even know this attack. But the electric Pokemon looked for a while at Zorua gijinka and moved forward at Trapinch useing Volt Tackle. When he hit his opponent, he quickly jumped back waiting for ground type Pokemon next attack.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next