PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilycove City

+4
Zori
Kazuki
RyanDrifff
Bailey
8 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lilycove City - Page 5 Empty Re: Lilycove City

Post  Kazuki Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Kazuki was nomming on a choco bar he brought with him, thinking a Band Name would be nice~ He turned bailey, licking his lips, "Ya, I was thinking we could go to rhe safari Zone and look and play with the pokemon living there ouo" he said with a smile. Wanting to Visit ever since Ren, his friend, went and saved a baby Zorua.
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:12 pm

"The Safari Zone? Sounds fun! When do you want to go?" Bailey asked eager to leave. He was getting bored of just sitting and eating but that's apparently the thing to do considering how he's always ended up going out to eat with someone. He wasn't really hungry anyway. He never was.

{ short post OTL }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:16 am

"Ummm... Safari Zone?!" Zori looked curiously at Kazuki"What it is this Safari Zone?"She asked curiously, it was first time she heard about it and wanted to know everything about it.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:37 am

Kazuki raised an eyebrow at Zori's question, was it possible for a young person not to know the Safari Zone, there was one in every region after all. He chuckled at her, "The Safari Zone is a giant natural habitat where various Pokemon creatures live in peace without the worry of hunters. Its a protected land and you wouldn't be able to see every part of it in one day...unless you fly of course~" he answered her with a smile, repeating what Ren told him many years ago.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:07 am

Zoris tail moved rapidly when she listened about Safari Zone, that place looked really interesting for little Zorua and she really wanted to see it. "Can I go there with you and Bailey-sensei?" She asked when Kazuki ended his speech.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:56 am

"Eh?" Bailey said surprisedly. Why was she asking him? Was he suddenly in charge? Bailey chuckled lightly and ruffled Zori's hair. "Ah well, it's not up to me, you'll have to ask Kazuki." Zori should be capable enough that she wouldn't need the two of them babysitting her. Bailey looked up to Kazuki as if to say Do you want her to come?
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:04 pm

She smiled with all the talk about the safari zone, the music club talk my her nervous and a little fussy. "Well I have a credit card bill to run up so I'll see you all laterrr" She stood up and waved good bye to everybody and headed to the depths of the building.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:50 am

Kazuki looked back at Bailey, he wasn't sure, but he couldn't just say no to Zori's big puppy dog eyes~ He sighed and smiled, about to answer her when Trixy stood up, announcing her departure, "Oh..alright Trix, see you later ^^" he said to her, and he knew he would, I mean, they are in different schools but he seems to bum into her all the time, heck even in a different city. Kazuki turned his attention back on the little Zorua, "Well Alright Zori~ why not? You can come~" he said with a grin, ruffling the smaller one's hair.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:42 am

(umm are Pokemons in Safari Zone normal ones like in game or gijinkas?? Wants to let Zori catch something funny XD)

Zori smiled happily, that she will be able to see an new area. She turned her head into the direction of Trixy and waved to her when she left them. "So are we going?"She asked after few seconds.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:08 pm

(Yup, normal pokemon creatures, but if you wanna add some wild pokmon gijinka, be my guest xD)

Kazuki stood up, "Ya, let's get going" he said, then said his farewell to anyone left at the table [lol where's Ryan and emily~? xDD] "I guess we can bike there, I heard there's a bicycle rental shop just outside Lilycove ouo~"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:23 pm

"Bike there? ...Hmm alright..." Bailey replied after pondering the whole situation over. Cycling? He hasn't exercised in a while so it would be a good idea to bike there. Bailey stood up after and waved goodbye to the other still sitting down. "Let's head on over there shall we?" he asked as he began walking towards the exit.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:52 am

Zori stood up and walked after Bailey and Kazuki to the exit. Her tail was moveing rapidly, she couldn't wait to see the Safari Zone and all creatures liveing there.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:00 am

Kazuki followed after Bailey, taking out a piece of paper for the Bike's Rental Shop location. They soon left the big department store and continued on towards Route 121, west of the city. He looked forward, spotting a small store by the exit, right between Route 121 and the city. "Ah~ that must be it~" he said and pointed towards the shop.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:41 am

"Great!" Bailey said enthusiastically. Bailey entered the shop and nodded to the vendor before paying for three bikes for each of them. Bailey recieved a dark green bike, Kazuki recieved a black bike, and Zori recieved a smaller pink bike. "Let's get going, shall we?" Bailey said getting onto his bike.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 am

Zori first looked carefully at pink bike, it was a bit to girly in her opinion, but she didn't say anything, she just took the bike and got on it. "Yup we are going!" She said when she was ready to ride.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Kazuki frowned "Oh come now bail~ Let me pay for stuff for once~" he said light-heartedly, he was really starting to seem like a freeloader. "Come on, then, follow me~" he said, getting on his black bike which was even darker than his fur, he held his tail high, not wanting it to get caught in the wheel. He rode along route 121, and after a short while, the Safari Zone Base was in sight. "There it is~ the entrance~"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:20 am

Zori eyes became even bigger when she looked around, this place looked really great, she touched her pocket to be shure that she didn't forgot her camera. She smiled when she thought about photos she would take.
Little Zorua ears flicked quickly, when few Butterfrees flew around.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:35 pm

"Don't worry, I make sure to go to the bank before I hang out with you," Bailey said poking fun at Kazuki. They quickly arrived at the Safari Zone and Bailey went over to the receptionist and discussed prices. He looked back at Kazuki and Zori, "How long do you want to stay? It's paid by the hour. Do you guys want to catch anything either?" The receptionist droned on about various pokemon located in the entire place and he offered Bailey some safari balls. Bailey wasn't big on capturing pokemon. It just wasn't his thing, but then again Bailey didn't like to do a lot of things. Bailey then asked the receptionist whether or not there was a place they could keep their bikes and the receptionist kindly offered to place them behind the counter. "Ah, that sounds lovely," he said motioning Kazuki and Zori to come over with their bikes.

{ I made it so it's paid hourly and not by steps cause then they'd all need to wear pedometers or something LOL
Hope that's okay }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:31 am

Off course she is going to catch some nice Pokemons and she hopes for a dragon or electric type. Zori took few safari balls from receptionist and quickly walked after Bailey and Kazuki to left her bike. "So are we going in?" She asked.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 pm

(lolol~ I find it weird for Gijinka to catch pokemon xDD! I always viewed it as a..like Natural Zoo/shot)

Kazuki flicked Bailey's forehead, tapping the other's ass with his tail, "Jeeze =3= I'll need to get a second job so I don't loose to you~" he pouted back at the bank remark. "Don't they have a special half day price, about 6 hours?" he asked, looking at the receptionist and Bailey before parking his bike behind the counter. He took a few safari balls, perhaps he would make a friend or two he'd like to take back home on the lake.

(lol pedometers xD when I last rp-ed the safari Zone, I played
it like a Natural, Wild-life Park xD)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:48 pm

Bailey jumped a bit when Kazuki's tail slapped his rump and he quickly looked at the other with a flustered expression.
The receptionist nodded at Kazuki's question and pointed towards some advertisement endorsing the deal behind him. Bailey agreed to take said special and the receptionist ushered them all to the entrance.

"Enjoy your stay at the Safari Zone!" the receptionist said enthusiastically as the trio entered through the metal doors.

They are all greeted with a grand scenery of grasslands, bogs, and small lakes/ponds. There were also many others all exploring and looking at the various pokemon in the lands. "

Well, where should we start first?
"

{ lol yeah I never thought that gijinkas should catch pokemon, are there even humans now that there are gijinkas? }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:28 am

(Hey it is funny for gijinka to catch a pokemon XD )

Zori didn't hear Baileys question, she jumped under a nearest bush searching for something interesting. But at the end it wasn't good idea, a lightning appeared and the little Zorua was lieing on ground, and small sparks still jumped on her tails fur.
Something moved in bush and after few seconds a Pikachu jumped from them and climbed on nearest tree.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Bailey jumped once he saw the flash of lightning. Oh goodness, just what had she gotten herself into? Bailey ran to her side and knelt down to check her vitals. Hopefully his soles were rubbery enough of him not to get shocked. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly. "You shouldn't just jump into bushes like that!" he added quickly. Such an eager beaver she was!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:12 am

Kazuki grinned playfully when he caught Bailey's cute flushed face, then followed them to the park entrance. "Uwah~" Kazuki chimed, amazed at the view before him, he had never seen something like this, though Teokis was similar, but this was a whole new world. He remembered Ren telling him about the desert area and how they saw a family of Cacturne and Cacnea~ and he wanted to see them too, along with those Ponytas. But before he could ask the others if they wanted to go there, Zori charged forward and ended up electrocuted. He couldn't help but chuckle at her.

Kazuki followed Bailey to the scene and used his tail to pat out the electricity, getting shocked a bit himself, but it didn't bothered him. "Ah~ A Pikachu OuO" he said, looking at the little cautious creature, hidden in the leaves, peering out at them, he smiled and it hopped away to safety. "Looks like it got away, you alright Zori-chan?" he asked the little shocked Zorua.

{Well, in my RPs I figure humans are history, like caveman are to us o3o and pokemon creatures are more rare ^7^;; but I took out the rare part, cuz in other rps, its quite common ^7^;;;; and they don't catch pokemon..with pokeballs anyway, but just make friends or something, BUT since we already started the catching thing, we shall keep going~ *7* maybe Kazuki can catch a Zorua/shot)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:37 am

"I'm alright, it wa only a small electroshock."She said and looked at Pikachu vanishing between the trees. "Owww and I hoped to catch that one."Zori said a bit unhappy, but after few seconds she started to look around for a new one to catch.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next