PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

+5
BLU
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Bailey
Zori
9 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 3 Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon May 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Trixy walked into the music room bringing her bass with her, she felt like playing that instead of keyboard today, hopefully Sori wouldn't mind. She was happy to see Zori was already here, and she wasn't too early. There was another girl in there. Trixy gave her a friendly wave and set her bass case down and walked over to the girl. "Hi! My name is Trixy McClellan." She offered her hand for a hand shake.

(You guys don't mind me butting in? o:)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 3 Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  BLU Tue May 10, 2011 5:12 am

Blu followed Zori into the club room curiously. "You actually brang them! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~" Blu squeeled as she gazed at the box of sweets. She heard footsteps behind her and spun around on her heel. "Ahh, Hellooo~" she sang and gladly shook Trixy's hand,"I'm Blu, nice to meet you".
BLU
BLU

EXP : 94
Region : Hoenn

http://chuuco.deviantart.com/art/PokEmotions-Blu-207637172

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 am

Zori first looked at Blu, then she looked at Trixy, she didn't except that other club members will come here today. The little Zorua thought that she will be able to practice a bit with Swablu, before she will introduce her to other members.
"And Blu will be our second singer."She added.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue May 10, 2011 6:15 am

Trixy smiled, "Delightful!" She assumed the girl had a beautiful singing voice after she had played with the band on the boulevard, with the alteria singer. She peeked into the box of sweets, "Wow! That sure is a lot of sweets you got there." Looked like a stomach ache in a box, but that didn't mean she didn't like candy either. The music club was till going kinda of slow, and they still needed a few more members. WAs Zori paying new members in candy? That was a genius idea!
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Wed May 11, 2011 2:01 am

[[LOLOL love the idea of Zori paying memebrs with candyyy;; haha]]

"Hehe yeah Zori-senpai brang heaps!" Blu exclaimed as she hastily unwrapped a lolly and popped it into her mouth. She explored around the club room then turned around to face the two girls. "So what instruments do you guys play?" she asked, finding it a bit hard to speak with the lolly in her mouth.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed May 11, 2011 8:15 am

"I sing and play guitar."Zori said looking for a lolly forherself. "And I also write songs."She added and looked into her pocket, to be shure that she didn't forgot to take her notebook.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Thu May 12, 2011 3:13 am

"OHHH, Zori you're so talented~" Blu complimented, "Maybe we can all rehearse one of your songs" she suggested. Blu looked down and was curious about why Zori had looked into her pocket.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu May 12, 2011 3:56 am

Zori took out her notebook from the pocket and gave it to Blu."Here I write all my songs."She said with a blush on her face and quickly put the lolly into her mouth. The littlo Zorua looked around a bit unshure what Swablu girl will think about her writeing skills.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu May 12, 2011 6:32 am

She smiled as Zori handed Blu notebook. "I play the piano and bass." She said plainly, she didn't want to sound like a braggart or anything. Trixy found a piece of carmel in the box and popped it in her mouth. She fiddled around with the keyboard.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu May 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Bailey walked into the classroom to make sure the students were doing well. This was his first time being a moderator so he wasn't sure how often he should swing by. Still, it's best to keep watch on students, it's not good to leave them in a classroom unsupervised!
He noticed Zori and Trixy with someone he had never met before as he walked into the classroom. "Hello Trixy, hello Zori!" he said before turning towards the young blue girl. "And hello to you too, I don't believe we've met."
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Sat May 14, 2011 8:13 am

Blu flipped through Zori's notebook and was very impressed. She looked up at Zori and Trixy, "You guys are sooooo talented!" she marveled and got a little nervous as she wondered if her singing would match their standards.
She looked up at the blue haired male that had greeted them. "Ah hello~ I'm Blu" she smiled.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat May 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Zori smiled, when she has seen that Blu liked her songs. "Blu will be the singer, so our songs will sound relly good now." The little Zorua thought a bit about singing Swablu. "Ummm... Blu ... when you will sing we won't fell asleep?"She asked curiously.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun May 15, 2011 9:15 am

"Hi Mr. B.! Whats crackin!?" Trixy greeted him enthusiastically, not asleep for once. She started to chuckle a bit when Zori asked Blu if her singing would put us to sleep. It was a good point, and Trixy certainly hoped it wouldn't, that just wouldn't work out.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun May 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Bailey smiled at Blu's little introduction. "It's a pleasure," he said and gave her a small nod. How delightful! They had acquired a singer! Bailey looked over their little band. It certainly was coming along quite nicely and he was already getting eager to see how well they will perform.

"Hey Trixy!" He waved his hand lightly, it was nice to see her awake for once, although that's usually never the case when he's teaching.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon May 16, 2011 5:27 am

"Eh? Well it's not like I'm THAT good" she laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head. "You'll only fall asleep if I sing a lullaby. I'll sing happy songs~"
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon May 16, 2011 11:38 am

"Thats okay."Zori said and looked around happily, she was really looking forward for some school festival to perform. With two singers they will sound really great.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon May 16, 2011 9:26 pm

"Have you all decided on a song and everything already?" Bailey asked eagerly. He was thinking about organizing an event sometime so that students can all attend and watch the music!

{ Hey guys, what level are you all at right now? I need to know so that me and the other mods can keep track of when you guys level up after completing 3 assignments! c: }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon May 16, 2011 9:51 pm

(level 16, ohhh and I'm going to be on hiatus from Deviantart for something about two weeks, but I will try to reponse here on forum)

Zori looked at Bailey."I was thinking about the song, I performed on our first club meeting.The little Zorua said and looked at Trixy and Blu, to know what they think about it.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed May 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Trixy shrugged nonchalantly. "I'm fine with whatever. Broadening my horizon and what not." She didn't want to make a fuss or be bossy. So she was just going with the flow.

(I'm level 17)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm

"Interesting..." he muttered to himself. This group certainly was starting off slowly. Then again it seemed like the whole school was starting slowly as well. It's only the beginning of the year but still... "Have you guys planned any rehearsals at all?" Bailey has never seen them practice so he really wanted to see how good they were!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu May 19, 2011 12:10 pm

"Ummm... We only practiced one song, and it is our second meeting, so we don't have much."Zori looked down at her feet, her tail moved slowly.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu May 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Bailey smiled and used his hand to lift Zori's chin so that they were looking eye to eye. "That's alright, we have plenty of time." His voice was comforting and relaxing. He then let go of her and looked to the rest of the students. "Are you guys planning on a rehearsal anytime soon? It should be good to fine tune our skills early on."
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Fri May 20, 2011 8:16 am

"The song you performed on the first meeting?" Blu asked as she tilted her head. Her mind drifted off the conversation as she imagined the little band becoming world famous.
Blu shook her head a little to wake herself up and looked up at Zori, "SO! When's the first rehearsal captain?"
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun May 22, 2011 1:32 am

Zori looked a bit suprised at Blu."Ummm.... I ... really haven't thought about it.... But first we have to practice a bit for it, maybe we will start with the song I performed before"She opened her notebook on the song and gaved it to Blu.

"When my goblets filled with flame
Quench your driving thirst for fame
Looking back in shame
Won't set you free again

With your beating heart to blame
Me for tearing down your game
Wild beast to tame
Won't let me flee again

Touch me taste me hold me close
to your beating heart
Hushed plea no mercy boldly ghost
to your bleeding art

Forsaken be thy powers
Felt deep within dark hours
Haunted gloom of showers
Tainted with respect

Awaken death that cowers
From hate-infested towers
Sharpened thorn of flowers
Painted with regret

Singe me lynch me force upon me
your beating heart
Fringe plea for ecstasy forge it on me
your bleeding art
Prison key forever free whore for
your breeding art
Crimson sea to drench me pour it on me
your bleeding heart."

"We will try to sing in duet."The little Zorua said and took her guitar.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon May 23, 2011 2:33 am

Blu's jaw nearly dropped off when she heard the song. "Bravo!" she cheered, clapping her hands. She thought a bit about singing a duet with Zori. "Aye aye captain" she said and saluted.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next