PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

+5
BLU
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Bailey
Zori
9 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 8 Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  Ryne~ Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:42 am

Great, more people. He nodded a 'hello' to the teacher (as it seemed) who'd walked in.
He also heard him greet someone outside the room and leaned over a little to get a better view of the door way. He sighted yet another person.
Ryne~
Ryne~

EXP : 19
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Abandoned classroom - Music Club room - Page 8 Empty Re: Abandoned classroom - Music Club room

Post  Zori Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:48 am

Zori opened the doors and waited a bit for her Pikachu to came into the room, then she walked slowly in. After few steps she stoped and looked around, she didn't know that she will met so many people here.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:21 am

Auras? Shesh do they do damage. "Hi Mr. B." Kucheat replied. She then noticed one of the new fellows in school. Jaws rose above her head and stared at the fellow, looking like he was ready to eat the poor guy.

Kucheat then noticed Zori. ""Hi Zori. Looks like there's more talented people." She scoffed. It looked liked she was in a bad mood, but it'll probably fade away as usual.
Kucheat
Kucheat

EXP : 61

Back to top Go down

Post  soul Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 pm

soul eye returned back to there light bule color tearless "mr...ummm... theacher .... dont worry your aura will not take me off my feet next time" she smiled knowing tha now she would be use to the fullness of his aura. she then got back to her feet mileing happyly now that she could see
soul
soul

EXP : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:09 pm

The girl seem to be in no harm but it looked liked she was crying or something. Jaws was about to sneeze again. Jaws began to twitch, this time Kucheat couldn't try to stop the sneeze. "AHH CHOO!" Jaws had made Kucheat slip and fell in her back with a loud thump. "Stupid sneezing season." Kucheat muttered as she lifted herself off the floor. She was already blushing in embarrassment. And stood quiet after that.
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  soul Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:41 pm

soul smiled saying "bless you" not picking up on the bad mood cor she wasnt looking at her " it must be hard to have a ..... welll .....uummm.." she had not idea what to clasz it... a pefson? a pokemon? or just a thing?
soul
soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryne~ Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:45 am

Huh? Was that a mouth protruding out of the back of that girl's head? He was staring at it when it sneezed. He realized he was staring and so looked back down to the ground so as not to be rude. He heard another person enter the room, but didn't look up; just leaned back into wall hoping no one would notice him.
Ryne~
Ryne~

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:53 am

Pikachu jumped on the pianoand start to play with keys. Zori quickly moved when Jaws sneezed. It was so many people in the room that it was difficult to move around.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:01 am

Blu whipped her head around and saw Zori. "Zori-senpai you're finally here!" she exclaimed as she skipped over to to the girl. "Woah there are so many people here, this could be a chance to get more members" Blu said, nudging Zori.
BLU
BLU

EXP : 94

http://chuuco.deviantart.com/art/PokEmotions-Blu-207637172

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Kucheat ignored Soul and brushed the dust off her shorts, Jaws seemed to stare at the people whom he didn't know. "Jaws, it's not polite to stare." Kucheat said to the pair of jaws behind her head. She then squeezed past through Ryne, Jaws observed Ryne carefully and just turned away.

Kucheat then picked up her violin and took a seat on a nearby chair. She then looked around the room. "Hey, have you guys seen my bow? And Jaws's flute?" She asked to the group of people, there was so many in the room she could barely see.
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:41 am

"Hmm I don't think so.." Blu replied. She walked over to Ryne, "So, this is the music club. There are others but they're not here... anyway what do you think?"
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  soul Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:56 pm

soul looked around and felt out of place now.... the people here all came to this school and had a right to be in the little room..... as where she didn't.... she smiled sadly at the others and was going to go back to her school and maybe find something to do there, she knew they had more then to may people who loved it here " so im really happy to know this club is really nice and has nice people but im going to go back to my school"
soul
soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryne~ Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:08 am

"Yeeaaaahhhh......so when I can I leave?" he replies Blu simply..He hadn't heard much music happening - just talking.
Ryne~
Ryne~

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:44 am

Blu looked at Soul then Ryne and let out a sad smile. "Well it was great having you here. Feel free to drop by if you want to join, or even just a chat!" she said, followed by a thumbs up.
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryne~ Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:09 am

[See ya later people!~ ;D]

He waves good bye to everyone and leaves silently.

[small post.... ;o;]
Ryne~
Ryne~

Back to top Go down

Post  BLU Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:50 pm

RYNE YOU ARE SUCH A PARTY POOPING PMS'ING TEENAGE GIRL
HUH
BTW
IS ANYONE EVEN ACTIVE /turns cap off
idek ))
BLU
BLU

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:04 pm

DON'T WORRY BRO

I'M SORTA ACTIVE

THROWING A PARTY IN THE OFFCAMPUS SOON.
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:56 pm

{ Yaaay people are posting! I guess I might as well post as Bailey then. xD;; }

Bailey peered into the empty classroom. The place has gotten quite dusty... It's been awhile since people have been coming into the music club it seems. He lets out a quiet sigh and looks opens up a cabinet to pull out a feather duster. "Well...Since I'm here, I might as well clean!" he said to himself. He rolled up his sleeves and began to work with a happy smile on his face. He was such a clean freak.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:33 am

Kucheat trotted down the hallways, "Shesh Jaws, did you have to attack that kid?" she asked disappointed to Jaws. He replied with a low growl, avoiding Kucheat's eye contact, although he didn't have eyes, but did have a big mouth. [s]ba dum tssk[/s] The young mawile caught sight of the music room, "Oh man, it's been a while! Maybe someone's in there, Jaws!" She trotted into the room, spotting the teacher clean. "Oh hi Mr. B.!" Kucheat greeted with a friendly smile and a wave from the doorway.

((Why not? I'll active this up too!))
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  soul Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:05 pm

soul smiled and walked back in to the room, she knew it wasnt her school but she didnt think they had a place like this at her school "its not like the Thacher is here right?" she said as she bumped in to Kucheat saying the sorry so mean times she lost track thats when she looked over and saw mr.bailey here eyes bruned like the first time she saw him. she took steps back and feel over.

"hello mr. Bailey....."
soul
soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Bailey wiped off every spec of dust he could possibly find until he noticed the two girls walk in. "Ah Hello girls!" he replied cheerfully. It's been awhile since he got to actually talk to students, he missed it. "It certainly has been awhile since anyone's been here... so I figured I'd tidy up a bit," he explained as he placed the duster on a table. He pulled up a chair and turned it around so that he could sit on it backwards. "So, what brings you both here?"
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:35 pm

"I just wanted to stop by for memories! Besides, it's been a while since this place got activity!" Kucheat chirped in a melodic tone. Jaws snapped his mouth loudly which didn't really startle Kucheat. "Okay, Jaws bit someone and I was politely excused." Kucheat admitted in a scoff, throwing a glare at Jaws. "You are really making this harder then it needs to, jerk." Kucheat growled at her pair of jaws.

She cleared her throat and gave a wide smile to Baily and Soul. "That said, what are you guys doing here?' Kucheat asked curiously.
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  soul Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:14 pm

soul got back to her feet and blinked a few times. she hoped she would got use to Baileys light and bright aura soon. soul smiled at the both of them happy to see other people she knew.
"well i dont think my school has anything like this...... so i came here to try and better my singing. but looks like i have to tail it backto my old school" soul didntwant to go back but knew she had to. this reallly wasnt a place she should be and knew it
soul
soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Bailey face grew somewhat worried once he heard Kucheat's tale. "Oh dear... Is the student alright?" he asked worriedly. "Ah and I came here to clean up, like I had said before." Bailey then turned to "look" (well he can't really look... His eyes are always closed xD) at Soul. It had completely slipped his mind that he had such an immense aura and he immediately stood up and was thinking of how to leave without getting too close to her."Oh! I'm sorry Soul, I had completely forgotten about my aura, are you alright?" he asked. "Also, you're free to stay here for as long as you like. Feel free to practice singing!"
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucheat Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Kucheat gave a nervous laugh, "Don't worry! He's not that injured! Just a flesh wound!" Kucheat then turned to look at Soul. "How can your school not have a music club? If there isn't one, make one yourself!" Kucheat said in a upbeat voice, Jaws seemed to grin widely too. The mawile then spun around to face the room that had been previously cleaned up. She placed a finger on her chin to state she was in a thoughtful position, "It's... been a while since I played the violin, or the flute...." Kucheat mumbled. She leaned forward to see Bailey more properly, "Mr. B., is there some sort of musical concert soon?" Kucheat asked with a curious expression. "It would be nice to have some sort of exciting activity with the music club," she said quietly with a sheepish smile.

((That said with activity, are you guys attending the summer party that Kuch set up? shameless advisement CX))
Kucheat
Kucheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next