PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Tower

+17
Daichi Endo
Kim Tae Hee
Emily
Lyon
RyanDrifff
Mikel Newth
Vince
Sadie
Gabriel.
Shawn D.
mitsuki
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
Zori
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Kazuki
21 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Battle Tower - Page 4 Empty Re: The Battle Tower

Post  Setzer Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:17 am

{{Technically Setzy's strong as hell. It's his defense that sucks. QuQ And Callahan doesn't need Setzy's respect, he has mine! (Not that it counts for anything... T^T...)
Setzer: *Flips Callahan off while being huggled by Caru* "F@$% YOU, YA DAMN MUTT! I WASN'T NOSEBLEEDING BECAUSE OF YOU, I... I HAD SOMETHING IN MY EYE!-ooo, redheads are hawt..."
Er, Setzy, that doesn't make sense, it has nothing to do with your nose.... -3-
Setzer: SHUT 'CHER FACE YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!}}

Finally, it came time for Setzer to return to the arena. He was still hurt, his blood was still boiling, and he could still smell the blood of his opponents as they traveled around the other rooms (though even those wonderfully reassuring scents were getting fainter by the moment)... Helluva handicap for my next opponent, Setzer thought darkly to himself as he stepped onto the arena platform.

As the elevator rose to bring the young punk into the battle zone, Setzer looked around and spotted someone very familiar stretching out. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms stubbornly, shaking his head almost as if he were disappointed. "If it's not one shmuck, then it's another... Who's next, the McClellan brat?Meow Mix? Balloon boy?" As Setzy muttered complaints to himself, he stepped forward, casually sauntering around the arena in a small, tight semi-circle. As excited as he was, Setzer's last two battle's had ruined his mood. He didn't know much about this Mightyena, and while he didn't seem the type to pull tricks, the Sharpedo wasn't about to hold his breath or anything. Sure, he was stretching like he was actually going to fight, but.....

"This better be worth it..."

{{Stop acting so sullen and petulant Setzer, it's depressing me! Gah, you're lucky I love you so much! QnQ}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:22 am

Following eagerly behind Trixy, Kipper watched Trixy register and then did the same. "So we're doing a double battle?" Kipper asked a little excitedly to Trixy. Taking on any of the other people here would be tough especially for a Pokemon like him, so he secretly prayed he'd be on Trixy's team.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:15 pm

((Naw, Callahan isn't full of himself. It was all OOC on DA xD
Callahan: grins and winks at Setzy~
Me: o_o; "H-Hot..?" Slowly releases him.))

As Callahan was stretching down to touch his toes his ears twitched, picking up the irritated stomp of the approaching sharpedo. Ah, there he is...

His ruby eyes flicked up under his long black bangs and he came out of the stretch into his full 6'1" stance. Even though there was quite a bit of distance between them, his long ears still could pick up what Setzy muttered, which made him smirk. "Aye, it'll be worth it alright~" His voice was loud enough for Setzer to hear, strength and dominance backing his words.

Callahan took a minute to look him over, taking in every visible injury, bandage, and slight odd movement to a hidden injury. Like a predator analyzing his prey to find the easiest and fastest way to bring it down. The predator had the upper hand, having watched Setzer fight, being larger and quicker on land than the boy, and having balled up energy that Setzer had now spent. They were on equal plains with the biting though, since Mightena had one of the strongest jaws, but Sharpedo have the sharpest teeth. Both could easily do quite the damage if they landed a bite on one another, and even though Callahan quite enjoyed being bitten, and Setzer didn't seem to mind it... that amount of pain was past appealing. He'll be sure to watch out for that, especially on his tail which was not at all the pleasurable place at being bitten.

Even though Setzer had just come from a fight, Callahan wasn't about to take him lightly. The fury and bloodlust still shone brightly in Setzer's eyes, therefore he was full aware there was still enough fight left in him to make him a threat.

As the cling of attention began, Callahan dropped into a crouch, tail bristled and arched up in balance. The above screen's whirled to life once more, Callahan's picture to the left, Setzer's to the right. The screen in the middle began the countdown, "3.....2.....1....GO"

He wasn't about to give the sharpedo a chance, seeing as he was still fueled on adrenaline from the last fight. The claws on Callahan's hands and feet dug into the battleground, his body flatted in the classic mightyena fight style, and tail furled. His natural ability, Intimidate (Opp. attack is lowered by one stage when entering battlefield) activated by the bright red glow in his eyes. A low snarl emitted from his bared elongated fangs and he lurched himself forwards in a hurling quick ball for Tackle directly at Setzer's middle.

((Tackle: Type: Normal, Att 50, Acc 100, PP 35.
Mightyena: is a fast Bite poke'mon, dark type.
Unaffected by Psychic. Resistant against Dark.

Did I do it right? OTL (Used to paragraph fights, like seriously page after page.. but not when specific attacks and stats are used..)
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:21 pm

(LOL I see xDD)

"A double battle?" Kazuki repeated, tilting his head. He just finished a pretty hard battle and everytime he would try to move his tail, he'd winced. But he didn't have a chance to go all out but then...would he ever? Against such cute students~ though he did play dirty with the Shark-boy~ He decided why not, assuming Zori would be on his team, "Ya sure, a double battle sounds fine~" he grinned, a dark gleam in his eyes.

Then his ears perked up as he noticed Setzer's and that wolf's battle had started, he stared at the screen intently, "They got my info, just tell me when you're ready~" he told Zori, his gaze still transfixed on the floating screen.
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Trixy glared at the Zorua's thanks, trying to be mean, but she couldn't hold a straight face for very long, it was just to damn funny how much it pissed Setzer off, she told him any day of the week, who wouldn't want to be as gorgeous as her. Trixy wrapped her arm around Kipper, "Of course, and it appears your on my team... Alright kiddos! Lets get this show on the road. Chit chat time is over." She smiled menacingly. She knew nothing about zouras, but, hey, every day was a learning experience. She asked the receptionist what floor the double battle arena was on. She turned and walked off laughing like a looney. "Come on Kip! Meetcha there suckers!" She did want to watch Callahan tear Setzer to little pieces, but she'd rather do some tearing herself.

~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:14 pm

{{Make it quick Callahan! I can't watch... And besides, I don't have enough left in me for creative writing... *Bled dry* QnQ}}

So that's what it felt like to get hit by a car. Setzer had seen things like that happen before, in movies and some of his more violent video games, but watching it happen to a digital character of an actor on the screen, well... It never really had quite the impact that an actual person had. Setzer was even able to analyze the damage done to himself, as if an outside observer: the air knocked out of his lungs; a rib that had been bruised before, now cracked; how delightfully bleak things were looking (<-sarcasm). Setzer knew he could just let himself fall with the tackle; hitting the ground would do less damage if he curled up correctly, just like in training. Perhaps he could even manage a grapple, get an edge in.

"...The moment you give an inch, you will always be a failure..."

Never, never would Setzer give him, or anyone else the satisfaction of surrender, in any way, shape, or form. He wouldn't fall, not even if it killed him. And hell, even if he did die, at least he'd go down fighting with his last breath. No matter what anyone said about him, or what they thought about him, Setzer would not be known as the failure, the one who gave an inch.

And so, instead of going with the tackle, Setzer slammed his foot down to brace himself. It was stupid really, because not only did he absorb more impact that he could have avoided, but he sprained his ankle to boot. It was obvious this was a one-sided battle from the start, hopeless really, and pitifully so.

But he didn't move a damn inch.

So there he was, and there Callahan was. His vision was completely lost in one eye, and was blurry as hell in the other, but he wouldn't pass out just yet. No, he'd do what he did best: he bit down, as hard as he could. He was determined to see blood dammit!

{{Holy mo-fo, that sounded really dramatic and stuff... QnQ
G-Go ahead and take him out Callahan, he really doesn't have anything left in him, and he's pretty much ready to faint anyway... *sob*}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Kazuki didn't pay Trixy much attention as he saw the wolf boy use tackle on Setzer, oh how much he just wanted to watch the battle live, he takes out his PokeGear, sending a text to his nurse friend to record the battle for him so he'd know what happened. Turning to Zori, "There goes our challengers...Come on, we wont let her beat two amazing Zoruas so easily right?" he chuckled, heading towards the elevator. Taking out another Sitrus berry, eating it to restore his energy.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:05 pm

The arena for the double battle was just as big as the arena that Callahan and Setzer were fighting in. Climbing up to the edge of the ring Kipper began to stretch a little and then carefully removed his gloves from his hands and placed them on the edge. His sister, Kenyon, had given those to him and he'd really hate to ruin them. "I'm ready!"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:57 am

mitsuki wandered inside the battle tower. so this is the battle tower. it so cool!! mitsuki thought while approaching one of the arena. hm.. isn't that mr. kazuki? zori? trixy? this is rare.. i must watch thought mitsuki while staring at the screen that showing the double battle arena.
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 am

"Right." Zori grined, she knew that Trixy and Kipper knows nothing about Zoruas and it was big advance for both of them, and their speed, and illusion ability was giveing them big chances to win the double battle.

The battle ground for double battle was even a bit biger than the normal fields. And this one was also flat like the last one. Good for speed types like two Zoruas. Zori looked at Kipper, she met once Furret so she knew that they are really quick, but easy to catch them in illusion. She streched herself and took of bandages from her tail, it didn't look bad now, she carefully checked it out, and affirmed that she will be able to use Iron Tail attack with full power.

Zori looked at Kazuki."We are takeing them down singly or try to beat both of them in the same time?" She asked and looked closely at Trixy and Kipper.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:30 am

Kazuki's tail was still in a pretty bad shape, but it should fine, he puts away his Blackglasses, he wont need it for this battle, instead he held another item, hidden away in his pocket. "We'll take'em together in the beginning, we could try a combo attack!" he whispered in her ear, keeping an eye on his foes. "I see your tail is in good shape! We'll try a Irontail, Night Burst Combo~ Once you get them, I'll run in, you grap the Furret, and me, the Nido-girl, we'll surround the field in a mist...You transform into that furret boy, and I'll transform into the girl. We'll confuse them and then finish them off~!!" he giggled, "And don't worry, we can recognize each other with our noses, I have your scent down already~" he reached into his pocket, getting out his last berry, "And here, a Sitrus Berry for extra strength, use it when you need to~"

The battle was about to begin, the crowd cheering in excitement.

(Just to say~ Kazuki hid away a White Herb~ It restores any lowered stat in battle, but can only be used once~)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:09 am

(I hope I have corectly understand Kazukis plan.)

Zori just noded. She was impresed that a Zorua can use Night Burst, she remembered how her Mum used it on her Dad, when he was teaching her how to use Iron Tail, she knocked him out, and it was Zoroak vs. Ninetails.

On screens appeared the faces of both teams, with red color Zori and Kazuki, with blue Trixy and Kipper. Judge walked on a platform, this time it was Ambipom- girl.
"ARE YOU READY FOR A GREAT SHOW?"She asked the crowd, and they cried with an excitement. The clock showed up.
1...2...3... GO!!!

Zori didn't waited even a bit for Trixy and Kipper to prepare, she dashed through battle field in their direction, onced more jumped just few inches before her oponnents and used Iron Tail. Her tail surrounded in a white outline and then turned into iron.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:23 am

Just as Zori shot forward, Kazuki's eyes glowed a light blue, his body surrounded in a dark aura. He shot out dark shockwaves from his hands, it went towards Zori, combining with her Irontail, turning the white tail into a dark purple, shocking energy, Zori was a dark type, and his attack didn't affect her in anyway. All the while, Kazuki was preparing the mist, it would spread out as soon as Zori attacked and got hold of the young Furret. He got down on all fours, ready to sprint when his partner had done her part~

(Night Burst - Dark PP-10 BP-85 Acc-95, It sends Shockwaves of Darkness flying, it may also lower the foe's accuracy by one stage)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:43 pm

The speed and suddenness of Zori's attack caught Kipper by surprise and knocked him onto his back--hard. Kipper coughed a little bit and then quickly scrambled up to his feet again. Zori was clearly a very fast pokemon so he'd need to make sure his hits didn't miss. Kipper then narrowed his eyes and used foresight on her and then lunged at her with a quick attack.

Foresight--"Foresight allows Normal- and Fighting-type moves to hit Ghost-type Pokémon. It also brings the foe's evasiveness stat down to 0%. It has an accuracy of 100%. "
Quick Attack--power: 40 accuracy: 100% priority: +1
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:33 pm

((VooVoo. you brought me in for a fight so it needs to be good! Not just one-sided xD And Callahan is losing HP from the bite and is in pain, but he'll fully come off like it's not even phasing him.))

The move was quick enough that Callahan hadn't the time to duck out and escape the sharp teeth. He collided, head down, into Setzer's chest and felt the unnatural twist his ankle had gone to keep him upright. Because he didn't topple his opponent, he couldn't drop down to all fours like he anticipated, thus SNAP. The only indication of Setzer's attack landing was the faintest wince and grit of his teeth. His teeth dug deep into the flesh and muscle just above the collarbone, narrowly missing hitting it, and causing blood to immediately stream out.

The snarl turned into a low rolling growl like thunder and the corners of his lips twisted up into a sadistic smirk as a few dark giggles escaped. "Bite me all you want, I like it~" his voice was husky as he spoke into Setzer's ear, then his own mouth opened, revealing a set of four long fangs on top, and four matching on the bottom. With his own snap down, his mouth encased, and fangs dug deep, into Setzer's shoulder muscle, including the collarbone in the mightyena's bonecrushing grip.

Since he saw that the sharpedo's back was sensitive enough to be tickled, which Callahan wasn't about to do something as prissy as that, both furred arms wrapped around Setzers to dig his claws into either side of Setzer's back. The claws were not meant to be for attacking such as a Persian's, but since Setzer's back was sensitive it may give Callahan the upper hand to drive his unfiled claws in as deep as he could get them.

(Bite was already stated. Callahan's nails are the same as any dogs claws, not sharp like a cats by any means, but thick and pointed enough that they can hurt a bit more than a normal human's. Kinda like a woman with pointed manicured nails?)
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:08 pm

{{FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-}}

Bleep. Bleep bleepbleep bleep, bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep-bleep bleep. Bleep bleep Setzer bleep, bleep bleep, then bleep. Bleep bleepbleepbleep, bleep, bleep bleep bleep bleep, bleep-bleep, bleep'bleep-bleep bleep "bleep" bleep, bleep. Bleep bleep sandwich bleep, bleep bleep bleep. Bleep bleep. At the risk of bleep, bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep, bleep bleep bleep bleep, bleepbleep.

And that's why Kaiser never did that again.

Sadly, this wasn't that bleep bleep, because bleep bleep bleep Callahan bleep. The Mightyena had already bleep bleep bleepbleep-bleep, so bleepbleep. Bleep? Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

If Setzer hadn't been so terrified of reliving those memories, he probably would have been in a lot more pain. He had to get away from Callahan though, and now. With Callahan in such close bleepbleep bleep bleep proximity though, Setzer was panicking. His training kicked in once more and his hand shot up like a rocket, and he slammed the heel of it into Callahan's throat. Setzer even stopped biting the Mightyena, needing the santuary of distance.

Seriously, this was a bleepin' bleep bleep, and if Setzer couldn't get away from this guy, he'd really flip out.

{{-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:20 pm

(( GD, I just choked on my snickers xDDD
Callahan: "I know what I did to him~" Sing-song taunting voice, entirely out of character but can't help it. XDDD))

He felt Setzer's teeth leave his shoulder, which honestly surprised him. At this point, he was expecting the kid to go into a biting frenzy and take off a chunk or so, but to leave the wound? He didn't even have a chance to think on it when he felt the palm of Setzer's hand slam into the center his throat, directly on his adam's apple. Callahan's teeth crunched down in the split second of impact, fracturing Setzer's collarbone, but leaving Callahan gasping and sputtering for breath as he released his shoulder and stumbled back to get out of biting range. One hand went around his throat, the other balled up at his side to ready to slam it in to Setzer if he decided to advance. Through slightly watering eyes from the sharp and sudden impact, he glared at Setzer and continued to growl through haggard breaths.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:51 pm

{{Setzer: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-}}

The pain from Setzer's that radiated from Setzer's collarbone shot through him like lightning, and he swore viciously. Still, he was free, and very bleepin' thankful for that much. He was getting sick and tired of everyone going for his back, the shifty bastards, and if Callahan did that again the Sharpedo swore to himself that he would not rest until he had dismembered that guy with his bare teeth {{I won't let that happen, ignore his rage QnQ}}.

He'd have to worry about all of that later though. For now, the fight was still underway, and as much as Setzer hated admitting this(even to himself), Callahan was pretty damn good. The mutt was definitely speedy, and liked to use that speed to garner himself enough momentum to hit like a tank. Setzer would need to slow him down, if only a little, to even the odds.

Leering at his opponent more viciously than ever before, Setzer dove at Callahan's legs, wrapping his arms around one so he could pull himself close enough to bite heavily down on Callahan's Gastrocnemius (calf) muscle. Because his face was hidden, no one could see the flush of red that stole across his face...

{{I put the scientific name for calf muscle because it looks like I'm talking about a baby cow... QnQ It just looked funny to me, don't judge me!
Setzer: -UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Blood was being spilled in pools by the both of them and Callahan swore it made the sharpedo faster. He wasn't able to get in enough air to make a large leap back, but he at least was able to swing his knee up and collide it with Setzer's throat and chest, aiming to hit the fractured collarbone once more. As Setzer took hold of Callahan's leg and bit down once more, this time into the thick muscle, Callahan let out a faint yip of pain. It hurt the same amount as his shoulder, due to it being directly in muscle and avoiding sensitive nerves, but it was now on a place Callahan couldn't easily bite back without putting himself at a disadvantage.

So he used what he did have, his near 200 lb weight. With a sharp twist of his body, he brought Setzer down under his knee as he dropped down hard onto his hands and knees. Since Setzer still had a grip on his thigh, Callahan pressed down hard on his knee, forcing his head at an odd angle to cut off the airflow, even though that drove Setzer's teeth further into his flesh. His claws on his hands dug down into the battleground to hold a sturdy position, while his back leg, that was now strewn down Setzer's body, dug it's claws into his thigh (Since Callahan would never go for the cheap shot of the crotch) for an extra amount of pain. His body went ridged to ensure that Setzer would not throw him off easily, if at all. Blood continued in a steady stream down his chest and stomach to join in a growing pool where Setzer was now biting, and he hoped the amount reaching the bloodlust sharpedo was cut off along with the oxygen he was depriving him of.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:54 pm

(Is Kazuki coming for her?)
Erg, She saw the older Zoura coming toward her, trying to dodge would be futile, she was simply to slow. So she flattened her hands, and they started to glow purple. She could take hits and that was her strong suit. Kipper was different, entirely. She didn't know if Zori landed a hit or not, she had to keep an eye on her approaching foe. "Kip, what ever you do, don't let them catch you! Your faster than they are! And if you see me. PUNCH ME IN THE FACE!" She figured this was true after watching both of their battles and being familiar with furrets, as for Kazuki, he seemed to enjoy playing Trixy. Her heart filled with dread when mist came up. She didn't know if Kipper could smell her, but would keep away from anything that looked like Kipper. She hated leaving him to himself, but if they played their little illusion game it was probably for the best. She was fairly sure she could tell if it was Kip or not. Alright, come out and play!.

(Nidorina supposedly very motherlike, so I figure since Trixy treats Kip like a child anyways... she could recognize him, but I won't over do it. xD
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:33 pm

{{I know you wanted an epic battle of epicosity Caru, but I'm going to have to knock Setzer out right here, or really risk his death. These two are too damn intense, yo. T^T
Setzer: -UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-}}

Setzer locked his jaw to make sure he couldn't be thrown off, no matter what Callahan did. He wouldn't give, not a single inch, not even when the strike to his chest knocked him completely unconscious, not even when Callahan, not realizing he already won, landed on the knocked out punk and began to cut off his breathing. Not even when the only thing keeping him from suffocating was the blood dripping into his gills {{because blood carries oxygen, yay it'ssogrossbutitwoooooorks~ !!! QuQ}} Not even when the judge sounded the buzzer signaling the end of the battle, and attendants had to rush onto the field and break some of Setzer's teeth with a small metal bar too get him detached from the wounded Mightyena, who was probably a bit too confused to understand much of what was happening...

It all happened so quickly Setzer didn't even realize he was dreaming. Five again, and he was the spoiled rich brat who had to travel back and forth between Slateport and LaRousse City because he was stuck between the bitterness of his mother and the complete and utter indifference of his father...
Six years old, and there was that Tentacool girly-boy who was always being picked on because he had a PokeRanger doll that his sister had made for him, and Setzy was beating those kids so bad that most of them went to the hospital...
Eight years old, and Setzer was sent to Goldenrod to spend time with his grandparents to calm down, but was sent back because he brutally picked on some Nidoran girl who had broke his PrismSquirtle action figure when she stepped on it and called the show dumb; he dragged her down into a pool at the park so often she had begun to avoid the area soon before he left...
He was ten now, and he and Kaiser had gotten into a fight over some girl Kai was dating; Setzer bit Kaiser's hand so hard and broke so many bones in it the kid would never play his beloved baseball again, while Kaiser had given Setzy a terrible scar on his forehead...
Fifteen and in his father's office, in trouble again because he was bitter about moving. The shiny Sharpedo looked down at his son from across the desk with that same look of cold, unfeeling indifference, that damned empty, uncaring look, and said "So, there were only six of them against you? Laughable, Setzer. The moment you give an inch, you will always be a failure..."

Setzer opened his eyes a a glacially slow pace, blinking at the glare of light in his eyes. He was in a bed in the Battle Tower's PokeCenter {{I'm sure they have one of those in the battle tower, right?}}, and a few Chansey nurses were fixing him up. He let his eyes drift shut again and muttered almost inaudibly to himself "...Dammit..."

{{Random back story is random? QuQ
Setzer: -UUUUCK YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:07 pm

(Noooooo Seetttzzyyy!! -cuddles his leg-)

The buzzer harshly sounded ahead, loud enough to break even the most enraged of contestants. Loud enough, that to Callahan's ears it was piercing and he jumped up, with Setzy still attached to his leg, though his arms were no longer firmly around it. He looked down to finally see Setzer was calm..

In a few breaths several attendants had pried Setzer's clamped jaw off of Callahan's thigh, leaving four teeth behind. He immediately fell onto his bottom, stretched his legs, and plucked the teeth out one by one. Now that the teeth were not in his leg, and the adrenaline was slowly fading, the uncomfortable sharp pain settled in. God damn his teeth was sharp! Callahan's thigh had so many jagged tears through his pants, luckily none close to his crotch or he would of about died, and he could see flesh bits peeking through. Blood had oozed it's way down to his ankle and he could feel the annoying, tickling, stream of it go through his short fur. He couldn't even see how much damage was done to his shoulder, but he guessed it was almost as bad by the amount of blood smeared down his sweat glistening chest and stomach.

A delicate little Clefable gijinka came to his aid, but he shook his head and waved her off. " 'm fine," he lied as he pocketed the teeth and pushed himself to stand... only to immediately relieve the pain off that thigh and put all his weight onto the other. There was no more adrenaline, there was no more threat, therefore there was a heck of a lot of pain. He winced, reconsidered, then followed the tiny little thing off the bloodied battleground and into the PokeCenter. He gave Setzer a glance when he limped past him, though at that time he was still unconscious. He let her lead him into the next sheeted area, parallel to Setzer, and sat on the table to get bandaged and fixed up.

'em teeth are a good threat... 'n 'es good at fighting... I'll make sure to get 'im again when e's not tired from his last fight... Fer once, a worthy opponent..

((It's okay, there isn't much you can do when he's already gone through two other people ^_^ Callahan only thinks he had one before him, he'd be pretty surprised to know he was the third. ))

Last edited by CarusimaHikura on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:29 pm

(Well, he is now xDDD;;)

Kazuki shot forward, the mist surrounding the battlefield, it was so thick, seeing was impossible, but Kazuki could easily sniff out the Nidorina. He stopped near the Nido-girl, avoiding her poisonous attack, transforming...into Kipper. He was supposed to transform into Trixy, but he was thinking of the Furret boy and couldn't concentrate. He snuck away towards Kipper and Zori, sensing the boy going for Zori with a quick attack, he runs for him and just as he was about to hit Zori, he knocked him away a bit with a weak punch to his shoulder. "Zori! Now transform into the Furret kid!" Kazuki grinned, sounding like the young boy, they might not able to confuse the boy, but confusing the Nidorina would be fun too.

(aww Setzy ;A;)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:51 pm

{{Setzer: QnQ! *Huggles, crying though still looking pissed as all hell* W-What?! >C *Tries to act tough still*
Yeah, Setzy went against not one, but two really strong Zoruas, and then a powerhouse Mightyena... If it wasn't for the fact that they're all dark types... *Sob*}}

Setzer's eyes shot open (which hurt like hell, stupidly enough) as he recognized the scent of that blood. He must really be out of it, because even now he could barely smell it. He knew it was Callahan though, and he knew the Mightyena was close by, next to him even.

One of the nurses noted he was awake, and smiled kindly down at Setzy while stroking his forehead. "Why, you're awake already? You're a tough one alright. You're battles were terribly impressive young man. So intense!"

One of the nurses giggled as she bandaged Setzer's ankle. "Oh, weren't they? I was so nervous watching! Especially when that cute little Zorua in the first battle covered the arena in mist, and I didn't know what was happening!"

"I thought the most exciting battle was against the second Zorua," the third nurse chimed in. "It was so fearsome, and you and that handsome man were so relentless!"

"So true! I don't know how you were able to keep that intensity up by the time you reached this last battle, let alone do as much damage as you did! You boys are so strong!"

As the other two nurses continued to gossip about the fights that passed and were currently ongoing, the first Chansey patted Setzer on the forehead again, still smiling gently. She leaned in and whispered with a wink "I was rooting for you the whole time, and I definitely will the next time you come around, so don't be a stranger, alright?"

Setzer nodded stiffly and turned his head, not wanting to look any of them in the eye. He was only more pissed off now, because he hated sympathy. There was a little t.v. on the wall, showing off the latest battle. He recognized all of the contestants in the double battle, and that only made his scowl even more surly as he watched the fight begin. He should have been out there, fighting still... And now he was here, with the scent of that damned Mightyena's blood taunting him, mocking him for being weak, too weak, far too weak...

"Dammit, now I'm hungry..." Setzer muttered moodily.

{{Dammit, now I'm hungry... and sad.... QnQ oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Trixy groaned as she heard the footsteps of the Zorua retreat. Then it occurred to her, she might not be able to smell the difference, but she could hear it. Illusions play nasty tricks on your eyes, but Trixy had a musician's ears keen to the slightest sound. He might be a skinny bastard but her defiantly heavier than Zori and Kipper. The idea of standing there while they beat the hell out of Kipper killed her. And she had another trick up her sleeve to sort Zori out from the others. But that would have to wait till they were up close and personal. She prayed to arceus and all that was holy that Kipper upon seeing his two clones would know not to punch her in the face.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next