PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Tower

+17
Daichi Endo
Kim Tae Hee
Emily
Lyon
RyanDrifff
Mikel Newth
Vince
Sadie
Gabriel.
Shawn D.
mitsuki
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
Zori
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Kazuki
21 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Battle Tower - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle Tower

Post  Kazuki Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:48 am

Kazuki twitched his ears at the sound of 'teacher', was some of his students here? And if not, a little piece of him died inside, he wasn't That old...he sighed sadly, then looks at the direction the voice came. He noticed a cute Furret and that Nidorina girl. He also saw the boy looking at him, he smiled sweetly, then turns back to adjust his video camera.
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:50 pm

She looked at the zoura. She wasn't really sure if he was a teacher or not, Mits knew him, but maybe he was a senior? Either way didn't matter, she didn't think much of him simply from the fact he was a Teokis goon and that's all she knew about him. "It's not important really, watch the fight, we go to school with these two, you wanna learn how to keep your ground this is the way." Kipper probably had no business with Zori, but that no good Setzer Borgia was bad news and probably liked to eat boys like Kipper for lunch. "If Setzer takes the brunt of the attack he can grab her tail and do some damage, I would imagine..." she said looking over the railing intently, she stepped down the stairs to sit down.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:38 am

"Whoa really?" Kipper asked genuinely amazed as he followed close behind Trixy to find a seat. "How do you know this much? --About fighting I mean. You fight a lot?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:03 pm

{{Sorry I'm late in responding...? And I hope we'll be able to be creative beyond posting just our moves and what not. I mean after all, even though there are moves for punching and kicking, it wouldn't be fair if we could only use those for attacking too, right? 8'D And if you guys really want a double battle, you can always approach these guys (prolly just Zori actually) afterwards...}}

Zori dashed up to Setzer so quickly he actually stepped back in surprise. Like he figured, she was a speedy little runt! He couldn't help but mentally pat himself on the back though that she had actually fell for his taunting though. She was close enough for him to do some damage finally, even better. She leapt into the air and her tail began to glow, then changed into iron. Setzer focused all of his attention on it and used his patented Bite to chomp down hard on her tail before she could get away, or launch another assault. Now that he finally had her, he ground his teeth so she couldn't slip away, and sent a fist flying into her stomach, hoping to knock the wind out of her. He was enjoying himself so much he didn't even notice the few people who entered the stands to watch.

{{Oh yeah, Setzer's a Water/Dark type resistant to Fire, Water, Ice, Ghost, Dark, and Steel, and Pyschic has no effect on him either. Bite is (naturally), a dark move, but against steel is a bit more effective because of a Sharpedo's natural talent of biting through metal. Rough Skin (his ability): his opponent is hurt by 1/16th of his maximum Hit Points of recoil when using an attack that requires physical contact, against Setzer (meaning any physical attacks {attacks involving touch} against Setzer will always cause a small amount of damage to the person attacking.) Bite - Dark/Physical, Power 60, Accuracy 100, PP 25. The foe is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch.Wow, that was too much... T^T
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:49 pm

(As we RP with Gijinka charas useing punching, kicking etc... is something normal)

Zori fell on battlefield. She coughed and few drops of blood droped on ground. Setzer was really strong opponent with strong body and Zori with her mass was no threat for him. The only way to give him some demage was to use fox tricks.
She tried to stand up and her eyes glowed light blue, in few seconds battlefield was cowered with mist. Zori wiped blood from her lips, took few deep breaths and runed at a fast speed in Setzers direction. During her run, a white trail was created behind her. A normal-type attack was her only way to give Sharpedo demage. Zori hitted him with all her power and dodged as quick as possible. The mist vanished and she was breathing rapidly looking at Setzer and hopeing that she hurted him a bit.

(Illusion(ability)-The user can either change its shape into a human or Pokémon, or it creates illusions for everyone to see.)
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:08 pm

She glanced at Kipper, "You could say that." She knew what she was and that was a cheat, and a mean, mean, mean one at that. But she also knew she couldn't get away with that shit here, they weren't going to let her waltz in with a bat. She watched the fight intently, as Setzer chomped down on Zori's tail. "Ouch! That's worse than what I thought he was going to do. You know if someone pulled those chompers out of his head he wouldn't know what to do with himself?" She said some what lightheartedly despite that Zori had taken one Hell of a hit. Watching a trail streak through the fog she couldn't help but wonder how she hadn't learned her lesson. Trixy figured you'd stand there and wait on fish face even if it meant having a 5 hour standoff.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:55 pm

{{Heheh, if Setzer's teeth were all removed, they'd all grow back within seconds. Yay, freakish Shapedo teeth powers! \Q7Q/}}

Zori's tail slipped out from between Setzer's teeth and mist appeared over the field. He began to swear, but cut himself off and grinned deviously as he caught the scent of something very familiar in the air: blood. He practically threw himself on the ground to inhale the smell of those sweet drops {{sicko!}}, then rose just in time to catch Zori's strike to his side. Since he was already hunched low he was able to maintain his balance, but it was a decent enough hit to send Setzy back another step (and dammit, that smarted!). Still, her proximity to him allowed Setzy to pinpoint that scent of blood again, and as Zori dashed off to evade Setzy rushed after her and caught up to her easily.

With a chuckle, Setzy swung out at her. He missed her by a good six inches, but spun himself around and managed to bite down on her tail yet again. Determined not to lose her this time, Setzy kept his forward momentum going and grabbed at her leg, hoping to bring her down.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 am

Kazuki stopped his video camera, "If I show this to my students, they might actually hide in fear~" he chuckled to himself. The crowd was overwhelming with excitement, it always did at the Battle Tower at almost any battle. Zori was fast, but that was all she was, against the sharp-tooth maniac. "So he likes to Bite huh? Hmm~ heh, should be easy to take him down," he pondered, "Now Zori...what are you gonna do..." Watching the little girl bitten even harder this time, it would be interesting if she could even counter~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:01 am

Zori situation was worst than anyone could imagine. She pulled a face, the pain in her tail was something unimaginable. Now the Zorua was unable to use her speed and even Iron Tail, she looked desperately at Setzer.
Zori made last desperate move and kicked Setzer, with the free leg, in face and tried to free herself, but she ended up falling on the ground. She cried out when the pain runed through her body.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:17 am

( O.O ...I am now officially scared of Setzer.)

Flinching as he watched Zori get bitten yet again, Kipper remarked to Trixy"Yeah...he does seem to like using his teeth" Kipper wasn't sure if he was learning any new fight moves from watching this battle with Trixy, but one thing was for sure, he certainly was learning he needed to stay as far away from the sharpedo as possible. He would certainly have no qualms making a meal out of Kipper--and based off of his teeth and persistence...Kipper felt that Setzer would make such an encounter as painful as possible.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:05 am

{{D-Don't be scared of Setzer, he's... he's...a monster!*sob* oTL TAT}}

Zori's kick hit Setzer square in the gills right by his eye, and the wild Sharpedo clenched his jaw as stars exploded across his vision. He had trained to withstand blows like that for years (it was a common Sharpedo weakness, after all), but he'd be damned if it didn't hurt every single time. He knew his gills would swell shut after some time, blast it, but he pushed the thoughts from his head so he could focus on the fight. His Zorua opponent had cried out as she hit the ground, so even with his vision hazy Setzy had a good idea where to strike next.

He drew in a sharp burst of air through his nose and pulled his arm back at the same time, with his hand tucked up under his arm in the ready position, open with the fingers pointing upward and the heel of his palm forward while his thumb firmly tucked in and his wrist tightly locked. As he exhaled, he thrust his palm towards Zori , slamming the heel of his palm into her kidney area. While Setzer wasn't strong enough to do any damage to her internal organs {{fortunately, because he wouldn't be allowed to fight anyone without the same level black belt (especially civilians/other students), but even so I still think his fighting unranked opponents is technically illegal, TuT}}, but a blow like this should shock her enough to make her pass out.

Setzer's jaw opened as he struck her, and he let Zori fall away from him. If she was smart (and still conscious), she wouldn't get up. If not, the Sharpedo gijinka still had an endless amount of adrenaline pumping through his veins from the scent of the blood still stirring his senses into a frenzy. Either way, he was beginning to have a hell of a lot of respect for this crazy Zorua who was looney enough to challenge him to a battle, and get this far.

"And here I thought the people in this school were all losers... not bad, runt," he chuckled to himself.

{{Holy skittles, Setzer actually respects someone now?! Stop the presses, 'tis a miracle! QuQ]}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:37 am

(Yup Zori is a bit crazy XD, after this you can finish the fight as you wish eternarogue.)

Zori was lieing on the ground, she was thinking intensely, she didn't want this fight to end like this. "He goes after my blood scent." This thought apeared in her mind when she opened her eyes and looked at her left sleeve covered with small amount of blood from her mouth. Zori lied few more seconds and after that she tried to stand up. Still swaying on her legs she slowly unziped her blouse and throwed it on the battlefield.
Zori got strength for last and only action, she used once more Quick Attack and dashed through battle ground in Setzers direction. She passed him and brought out a kick directly in Sharpedos backs.

Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:48 am

"hehh~ That girl still have the strength to fight back~" Kazuki stood up now, leaning over the edge, seeing the expression on Zori's face on the wide screen, "Impressive, nice fighting spirit~" he commented, watching the Sharpedo get kicked from behind. "I see the shark-boy is not so fast on his feet, hmm, direct attacks would lead right to his chompers~" he pondered, observing the last few moments of this fight. "It'll end soon.." he snickered.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:35 am

{{You had to go for the back Seika, you just had to kick him in his back... xDDD I'm going to finish this fight then...}}

Setzer chuckled quietly as Zori rose from the ground and threw off her sweater. Sure, there was blood on it, and part of him wanted to go after it and tear it to pieces, but there was still a drop or two of blood dripping from her mouth from when she coughed it up before, and he forced himself to concentrate on it. She moved, with far more speed than he expected, darting passed him and kicking him square in the oh no not his-!

Back. Yep, Zori had managed to land her kick directly at his one secret weakness, the ticklish spot on his back. Setzy flailed and jumped away as if on fire, laughing like a madman. That only made the pain in his gills infinitely worse, which was thing that stopped Setzer from falling over and rolling on the floor laughing {{dare I say "rofl-ing"?}}. As it was, it still took him a few good seconds before he slapped a hand over his mouth to stifle his own manic laughter.

There was something ominous about the silence that followed. Mere seconds passed, milliseconds even, but something about those scant few moments... Setzer turned back toward Zori, and all of the humor was gone from him, replaced completely by pure and utter rage. He looked possessed by a demon as he hunched low and growled. Suddenly he charged, faster than he moved the entire battle, which meant he was either fueled by his fury or had been holding back the entire time. He was on Zori before anyone could breath, and he grabbed her by the face as he kept running forward. He pushed her along a few steps before lifting her up and slamming her down onto the floor, yelling in a primitive sort of way. He continued to yell, lifting her up to bite down on shoulder when the buzzer sounded, signaling the end of the battle.

Setzer almost didn't hear it (or perhaps part of him just wanted to ignore it), and he almost bit down on Zori as his obscenely sharp teeth hovered over her. He stood there frozen, warring with himself to reign in his emotions while he held her up by her collar. It almost seemed as if he was losing, until finally he dropped the young Zorua unceremoniously to the floor and stomped off toward the exit, looking more murderous than ever before. His next few opponents were going to catch hell.

{{Dammit Setzer... I'm going to play it off as if he's doing the traditional Battle Tower seven battles, and say he's fighting random NPCs for a bit. If you guys want to have a battle of your own or something, go ahead. And... I'm so sorry Zori, he's such a douche.... QAQ *sob*}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:22 am

Trixy sat back in her chair, that was rough, she had for a time wanted to punch Setzer in the face, but after that, she'd rather wait a while. " Zori sure put up a fight but I would have expected no less from her she's very spirited. Would you like to watch another battle, or would you like to explore a bit? This tower is huge." She checked her phone, no messages, no challengers. She sighed and frowned, she really wanted a fight.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:59 am

Zori looked around with unconscious eyes."He didn't champ me." This few words where flying in her mind when she observed Setzer going into direction of the exit. After that she felt that someone is grabing her and helping stand up. It was a Luxray who was judgeing her fight with Sharpedo. He took her out from battlefield and put a dressing on her, she ended up with bandage around her tail and some plasters on her face.
"You've got some nice fighting spirit but it was impossible for you to win with that guy."
Zori looked at him."But in the end he didn't bite me." She smiled.
The Luxray shruged. "You can go back home if you feel better now, or watch other fights of that guy."
"I will go watch."She replyed and stood up.
In few minutes she was looking again at battleground but now as a spectator. Zori found free place near the barrier, she sat down and waited for next fight to start.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:41 pm

((I'd like to take Setzer on~! One Zorua down, another Zorua rearing to go xDD lol))

Kazuki grinned, "Trying to kill her, eh Sezer~?" he got up, passing Trixy and Kipper, running towards the register. "Remember me!? You got my info, I wanna battle that Sharpedo guy, right now!!" he slammed his hands on the table, the women at the register paused for a minute. "A-alright..." she signed Kazuki up and he went to the elevators. Getting in, "oh, better try out my Blackglasses~" he murmured, putting them on his head. "Okay...that guy seemed to have a problem with his back...he likes to bite too...hmmm...I know..." inside the elevator, it filled up with mist and he was changing shape....coming out, he had transformed himself to look like Trixy, except with the blackglasses on his head. "hmm, passing that Nido-girl, I became her..." He then waited for the door to open so he could be transferred to the battlefield...

(Illusion (Ability) Zori used it before, so i don't need to explain i think xDD)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:43 pm

{{What the-?! I was going to let other people get a chance to fight! D'aww, you just want to take advantage of Setzer's weaknesses now that you all know he's ticklish... QnQ Well, I guess it would be more of a fair fight to go up against a teacher with a shady past...>3> *Wanted to watch others* Sigh... T^T}}

There was a tiny rest area for competitors who won, a small little room they could wait in and ease their weariness for a bit until their next match. Here Setzer sat, splashing some water on his face before tossing himself heavily on a nearby padded bench. He was still fuming, eager to destroy something, but part of him really was trying to calm down. It wouldn't do to snap so early in the line-up, especially if he intended to make it through seven battles. The Sharpedo took a deep breath and let it out, closing his eyes as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Daltov and Kaiser suddenly came to mind, and he sort of wished his two best friends were here. He knew Kaiser definitely would have signed up, and right now Setzy would probably be watching his brute of a buddy crush some contestant without a trace of effort. While Setzer had speed (that he hid) and strength going for him, Kaiser was a powerhouse, with both brute strength and an impassable defense. They both would have won their respective battles until the end, where Kaiser would have easily overpowered Setzer with a good ol' fashion beatdown, and they all would have laughed about it afterwards.

Setzy chuckled to himself with a wince, shaking his head at the thought. He would definitely have to bring those two here on a weekend or something, though he'd let Kai do one set of seven to soften the guy up before he fought {{sneaky bastard...}}. He rose to splash some more water on his face when one of the battle tower attendants knocked and poked his head in.

The Gallade nodded to Sezter and motioned towards the arena. "Got another challenger. Seems you drew a bit of a crowd, there are some eager contenders out there for you."

"Good," Setzer snickered as he splashed his face one more time before stepping out of the room. "I wouldn't want to waste any of this pent up energy..."

He strode over to the elevator and stepped onto it, sitting down to re-tie his shoelaces. It gave him time to think, strategize. He hoped his next opponent was strong, a heavy hitter. He didn't want to waste all of his time on runners, or so-called 'trickster' types. He missed good ol' fashioned brawls...

{{It's funny, Setzer likes fighting heavy hitters, but he has laughably low defense against those types (Sharpedos have stupid low def/sp. def to compensate for their high attack/sp.attack/speed). Does this make him a masochist...? No, it must just be because he's such a punk... I bet if Callahan were here he'd kick Setzer's ass. -3- I'd pay money to see those two go at it...}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 pm

((Guess I couldn't help, but take the opportunity? xDD;; of course there could be another battle at the same time OuO ))

The door opened, "Finally!" Kazuki exlaimed, his voice even sounding like trixy's. He got transferred to the field, entering to the excited crowd, most cheering the blood thirsty sharpedo. Set--zer? Ohh, that's his name...haha.. he thought, thinking how stupid he was for getting his name wrong. He took a breath as he saw the Sharpedo rise up to the field opposite from him, healed up a bit and rearing to go. Come to think of it...his last attack on that Zori...was rather quick, he might be faster than I thought...better be careful~ Kazuki pondered, waiting for the battle to start...

((O,O I'd pay to watch a brawl between Setzer and Callahan =u=;))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Trixy looked onto the battlefield, What the Hell!?. I don't know who the Hell that is but they better not give me a bad rap, or I'll have to kick my ass! A torrent of curse words spilled out of her little mouth, she fumbled with her thoughts trying to make sense of it. She looked toward the seats in front of her, that goofy guy was gone... Could he have... No, impossible. "Kipper... do you know what kinda of pokemon Zori and the other guy were?"

(Their aren't zouras in Jhoto)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:05 pm

{{Heheh, I'll have to send Caru a note or PM or something see if she'd be willing to throw her boy Callahan to the sharks (so to speak, lol). I'm sure it'd be a quick battle, but dammit, I wanna see more of that blasted Mightyena! He keeps hiding away, or playing White Knight for Trixy... *Not jealous at all*Totally jealous QuQ}}

The elevator rose just as it had last time, and Setzer stayed sitting casually on the ground, as if he came here and participated in bouts like the last one all of the time. As pissed as he still was, he didn't want to seem to eager, or give anything away. Upon seeing his opponent though, the blue-haired punk clutched his stomach and threw back his head in laughter. "McClellan?! Ya gotta be kiddin' me!" Setzer rose and dusted himself off, cackling at his luck.

"Not that I don't relish the thought of caving yer face in brat, but what in the hell made you suicidal enough to challenge me? Oh, wait, lemme guess... You finally remember me from before..." Setzer chuckled, cracking his knuckles and rolling his shoulders as he limbered up. Something seemed off about his fellow student; perhaps it was those awful-looking shades she was wearing? Hrm... No matter. He'd wipe the floor with her easily...

{{Writing such an arrogant character... Makes me want to headbutt a wall sometimes.... T^T}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:36 pm

(LOL!! xDD)

Kazuki stood, his expression unmoved by Setzer's, he was actually wondering what this freak was talking about. Before? Before what? Were they dating? Maybe I should change...but..no Im saving 'that' for later... Kazuki pointed at the sharp-tooth boy, "Shut it Fish-boy! You're gonna regret talking to me with that attitude for all this time! I ain't some prissy missy!" he yelled out, thinking what the hell he was saying. There was a moment of silence and the battle began.

He had been wondering if it was a good idea, but it wasn't his face so he went for it. Still looking like trixy, he looked at Setzer, eyes wide and he starting to cry...

(Fake Tears - PP 20, Dark type, The user feigns crying to make the foe feel flustered, sharply lowering its Sp.Def stat)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:26 pm

{{LOL! Well, at least Kazuki tried to imitate Trixy to the best of his abilities...ish? QuQ}}

Setzer cocked an eyebrow at Trixy's reprimand. Usually she'd toss a not so witty retort his way, and laugh that completely annoying sarcastic laugh. Was she posturing for her squirrely buddy in the audience, the kid he had seen her with before? He shook his head and waited for the countdown signaling the start of the battle.

As soon as the countdown finished, Trixy's eyes went wide, and she began to weep loudly. She would have looked very pitiful and endearing, had it not been for the shades that covered her eyes. Still, there were members of the audience who frowned and d'aww'ed, feeling sympathy for the scared girl on the field.

Not Sezter. He'd grown up picking on the weak, and still stole candy from babies and pushed little kids on playgrounds to this day {{true story, sadly}}. He began to make his way forward, laughing loudly again and even giving his knee a slap. "Are ya kiddin' me, ya damn brat?!" Setzer mocked her, leering evilly. "The battle hasn't even started yet, and already yer pissin' yer damn pants?! Why don't ya just forfeit, save yerself further embarassment?!"

{{Leer, PP 30, Acc 100, Normal: The foe is given an intimidating leer with sharp eyes. The target's Defense stat is reduced.}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:08 am

((lol the glasses are on the head, not covering the eyes xDD))

Kazuki stopped the tears immediately. expression changing to a very dark glare, he smiled which only made him look scary...to a point. "Ya think Im embarrassing myself~? HA! I could humiliate you within seconds...make you a laughing stock!!" he growled. "But enough talk!" he declared, running towards the big brute, then started sliding, super fast, going right under Setzer's legs. He gave a kick to Shark-boy's back, just as Zori had did. If this didn't work, he did have his last resort. Something that even Setzer would be placed, speechless.

(Scary Face - 10pp -Normal- Acc- 100:. The user frightens the foe with a scary face to sharply reduce its speed stat)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:48 am

((You rang, my beautiful darling? ^_~ Sorry guys, I would have been here earlier but I've had the flu for several days (And my 1 yo for several days before me) So please excuse me if my posts here aren't very coherent. -Taps Callahan on the butt- Git ))

What the hell is with all the screaming coming from this place? He recognized one of the loud mouthed children, and wasn't surprised. So he braved his little anxiety over four walls and entered the huge battle tower. Surprisingly, due to the size and the battleground (Which looked like outside) his fear did not immediately kick in and he was able to stroll right on in, hands in his pockets.

There were several here standing around, and... was that the smell of blood? He sniffed the air, then his brow crinkled at the thought of someone hurt. His furry clawed feet hopped into a trot until he could approach the battleground, then he slowed to a stop to stand in between several others to watch the fight above. He had never seen something like this, but by the way it was set up it looked legal for the few to fight. And there, of course, right dab in the middle of it all was that foul mouthed sharpedo. Callahan huffed, curling an upper lip in distaste and baring a long fang. "'ope 'e gets 'is arse kicked rreaalll good," he snickered and his tail began to swish in excitement from the current battle. A legal battle between students? He liked the sound of that. And his clawed hands, which haven't been dulled down in several days down, began to flex in his pockets.

((Don't let him jump in without registering though, he just doesn't know about it x.x; ))
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next