PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Tower

+17
Daichi Endo
Kim Tae Hee
Emily
Lyon
RyanDrifff
Mikel Newth
Vince
Sadie
Gabriel.
Shawn D.
mitsuki
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
Zori
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Kazuki
21 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Battle Tower - Page 9 Empty Re: The Battle Tower

Post  Setzer Thu May 12, 2011 7:02 pm

{{So Ren's totally running around nekkid right now? /shot}}

Setzer shivered, caught off guard by Kazuki's "attack". It took all of his will to stop his hand from reflexively lashing out and jabbing his boyfriend in the eye, but the Sharpedo made no effort to hide his blush scowl. "Hey-! Oh, Kazuki. Ya shouldn't sneak up on a man like that, y'know."
"...But Setzy isn't a man, so you're in the clear, I'd say..." The Battle Tower - Page 9 YoucardplzKaiser muttered, grinning cheekily behind his hand as he teased his friend. The slap to the back of the Feraligatr's head only caused him to chortle even more.

"....Anyway, what brings ya back down here in the trenches, Kaz? Ya gonna battle?" Setzer frowned, shaking his head in mild disgust. "Oh please tell me yer gonna battle. The last battle was damn short, and damn disappointing."
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri May 13, 2011 5:01 am

((LOL! No! you perv~ xDD))

Suki hopped onto Kaiser, grinning and giggling along with him. "Oh~ I thought you would have killed me~" Kazuki said with a devious grin, and had an arm around Setzer, "oh come on~ it was a fine battle~" he added, and it was, both didn't want to give up but he did hope they would be more creative with their attacks. Kazuki looked at Kaiser and Suki atop his head, hoping the big guy wont mind the baby pokemon nesting on his spiky head. He then looked back at Setz, "I want to battle, already signed up, but haven't got a call yet~" he explained, then wondered, "Don't you want to battle too?"

((and you brought that face here! XDDDDD))
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri May 13, 2011 6:42 am

Trixy shook her head at Ren, "I doubt it." If he did he might remember her name. She walked out of the Library and headed down to the stands to watch. She really wanted to fight but all she would be is a glorified punching bag. All ready half way at losing.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri May 27, 2011 12:18 pm

(Ok, so I will start the thing with double battle)

Zori looked around to find the counter, she has already done all her papers because she got a battle earlier, but now the others must finish them too. "Okay, first we have go there and fill all papers needed to start the battle, and after that we will have our fight."The little Zorua smiled and leaded the way to counters.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Fri May 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Alrighty! c: }}

Sadie entered the large building after the Zorua, gazing around with much interest. "I don't know how I missed this building before," she suddenly announced, "it's HUGE!" Following Zori to where the papers were, she picked one up and looked over it quickly. "Oh this isn't too hard to fill out! I'm sure we can finish it in a few minutes." she said smiling, as she grabbed a pen and began to fill in the required information.
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sun May 29, 2011 8:20 am

Vince followed the others into the battle tower. "this is....quite impressive...." He said as he walked in and looked around at everything. He wasn't really looking forward to filling out all those papers but he couldn't wait for the double battle.He picked up a pen as well and started to fill out the forms. He kept writing and filling out the areas until he was finished. "ok.....i think I'm done...."

((this is directed towards sadie, zori and emily and anyone else in the forest rp))

Last edited by Vince on Mon May 30, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vince
Vince

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Mon May 30, 2011 9:15 am

((I guess we are moving here from Boys' dorm now. I hope it's ok that I replaced Vince with Ryan.))

Mikel walked with Ryan and replied absent-mindedly "Wow, this place's big". He was already getting in to mood for a battle. As he started filling out the required info he was thinking how he could try to trick his future opponent with a move he had come up recently. 'The precise timing is necessary', Mikel thought and smirked.
He raised his head and asked Ryan: "Hey, should I put there Solo or Double battle? I mean, would you like to try fighting alongside me?
He leaned back and stretched his arms: "It would probably be fun..." his grin grew wider: "...in a chaotic way, since we don't really know each others abilities at all."

((So this isn't probably going to be extension of the Boy's Dorm now. Idk... :D))

Last edited by Mikel Newth on Tue May 31, 2011 12:56 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typos: i don't even..!)
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Mon May 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Ryan had followed Mikel from the boys dorm silently. He looked around, very impressed, as he never had been to a battle tower before. Actually, he hardly ever battles. Ryan thought that maybe it would be a practice to just have a battle with his dorm mate.

"Yeah.. It's huge. " Ryan smiled. He hadn't talked much on the way there and such, so he hoped it wouldn't be awkward if he suddenly decided to speak then. "Um.. I'm not much of a battler, so could we do a double? Thing is, against who?"

It probably would be fun.. As long as I don't screw up too badly. Ryan thought to himself.

[ FFF- Sorry for being so inactive on the forums. ;o; </3 ]

Last edited by RyanDrifff on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : confusion~)
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Mon May 30, 2011 3:02 pm

((oh crap ok this just got really confusing lol. VInce is actually at the battle tower for another battle from another rp. would it be possible to start another Battle Tower thread and move the last two posts there?))
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon May 30, 2011 10:26 pm

((You really should read others posts carefully, I think Mikel and Ryan will have to change their posts, because we started this small RP for double battle between Zori, Vince, Sadie and Emily, and now we are waiting for Emily to post something.))

Zori looked around, at battle grounds options, he never before looked at it, and now she wanted to try a different field."Do you want to have a fight on some kind of special battle ground?"The little Zorua asked others holding in hands ice type field photo, her tail moved slowly, she really wanted to try this one.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Tue May 31, 2011 12:45 am

((Lol. It's ok. I'll just change the text so he's talking to Ryan. XD. I wasn't sure myself so I didn't write anything major anyway. :D))
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue May 31, 2011 5:20 am

Aww, sorry for the confusion guys ;-; }}

Hmmm? Sadie mumbled, as she glanced up from the papers which she had recently finished filling out. Handing them over to the desk, she walked up to Zori's side to see just what she was looking at. "Oh yeah, I'd agree to that! It looks like a lot of fun." Sadie said when she saw the ground that the zorua was pointing at.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue May 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Zori smiled when she heard that Sadie liked her idea about chooseing Ice type ground."Emily, Vince and what do you think about this ground?"She asked showing them the photo of Ice battle field. The little Zorua was really looking for a fight on this type of ground.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:47 am

He took one look at the field and shivered. Vince wasn't a fan of ice and the cold but he was willing to try anything. "umm...sure....whatever you want....I'm up for....a challenge....."
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:17 am

[size=small]Just going to throw myself in here :I ....And dragging Luca along, Bamy >u> Force you over here too]][/small]

Lyon had followed after Zori and the others, a bit excited to see the fight and how it would all work out. No one was really going to get hurt, right? Hopefully not. He took a glance back to to see if Luca was following as well, not wanting to be alone..And certainly not wanting to be without his Paras.

adjska Bell rang, might edit it to add on more later. Kaybye.
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 pm

"And a challenge it will be!" Saide said cheerfully, as she finished filling our her forms and handed in to the battle tower's front desk. Looking around at the others, she spoke up "Alright, I'm ready to go!" A glimmer of eagerness danced in her eyes.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:14 pm

"Ready when you are~!" Emily smiled through her mask. "It'll be a challenge, but I'll do my best." She never battled in that kind of ground, but there's a first time for everything, and she hoped she would do well. If she didn't, it wouldn't discourage her from trying harder.

|[ sorry it took so long. i'll try my best to be a little faster next time >.<;; ]|
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Vince gave a small grin. "you seem....very excited Sadie....I look forward to facing you....though I won't go easy.....on you." Vince gave a small laugh. "well then...let's go...into the arena....." He said as he headed toward the icy field.
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 pm

|[ by the way, who's with who against who? i think i forgot... ><; ]|
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 pm

((One team Sadie and Emily, second team Zori and Vince))

Zori looked at Vince when they entered the elevator, her tail waged happily, she was ready for the battle and the ice battle field would be something really ecxiteing.
When the doors opened the mist covered the elevator. The light of floodlits reflected in the ice that was covering the field fully.
Zori smiled, this ground was perfectly for speed and tricky type as she was. The little Zorua streched herself waiting for the battle to begin.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Once in the elevator, Vince caught zori's look and gave a small smile back. He was pretty excited for this match.

When the door openned Vince hestitated for a second before leaving and stepping onto the icy field. Once he stepped on the ice he shivered. "thank...goodness for...my headphones...." He said as he slowly adjusted to the cool temperature. He went and stood next to Zori waiting for the others to get in place.
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:28 am

Sadie laughed as she walked with the others to the elevator, "Why I wouldn't expect you to, Vince." she said, "I'm not going easy on you guys either!" She laughed as the doors to the area opened. Looking around at the snowy environment, Sadie stepped out of the elevator and found the ground to be somewhat slippery. Nevertheless, Sadie developed a slightly clumsy, little skate to help her move around more quickly, and by the time she got to her place on the field, her movement had already become more stable.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:59 am

Stepping out of the elevator, Emily looked in awe at the icy field. She wondered if she could move on the slippery terrain as well as what she was used to. Her footing was light, but she did seem to have trouble walking on it at first. But she adjusted quick, and made a slide next to Sadie. Making an amused grin behind her mask, she said to Sadie, "Well, this is going to be interesting."
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:32 am

((because we are playing with gijinkas we can kick, punch aour opponents))

Faces of both temas appeared on big screens, placed around the battle field. Zori looked up at the judge, this time it was Froslass, little Zorua wasn't suprised to see this type of Pokemon.

The clock appeared on screens.
"3...2...1...GO!

Zori jumped quickly forward, slideing on ice, it was really perfect type of ground for her. The little Zorua reached Emily and Sadie in few seconds, she used Scratch attack, but she didn't aimed the girls, her attack cut the iceberg behind the girls and she jumped on it to be shure that it will fell on them.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 am

Sadie smiled as Emily skated and stood next to her. "I'd believe so!" she chuckled, before the sound of the clock went off and the battle started. Before she knew it, Zori was already attacking them. Sadie braced herself for the impact of the scratch, but when nothing happened, she turned around just in time to see the ice block about to fall on her. Trying to scuttle out of the way as fast as she could, Sadie's right leg was clipped by a large falling ice chunk. Ignoring the pain for a quick second, Sadie turned herself around and launched a sand-attack at Zori, hoping to lower her stats first, or at least get sand in her eyes.

kk, sounds good! }}
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next