PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Department Store

+9
Nero Amherst
Callahan O'Connell
Shiki
Zori
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
mitsuki
~Trixy-*
Setzer
13 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 7 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Callahan quickly reached out and caught the paper, then brought it to his center to cradle it nervously within his hands. His ears lowered due to her scream and frustrated demeanor, and he just stood there for a moment, tail dealthy still, to figure out what to say.

Risking an injury to himself, after a moment he rounded the table to where he could get to her side, then awkwardly (Because he's not sure how to console someone that he can't cuddle/lick) draped an arm around her shoulder to try and console her. "Ah, Trixy...? Ya kay..?" Stupid question, he knew, but he wasn't entirely sure why she was freaking out to this extent.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 7 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Kipper had heard all the hubbub that was going on in the store but didn't really want to see what was going on...well not until he had finished buying his picture book. Now that it had been purchased and securely wrapped up, Kipper popped out from the aisle he had be hiding himself behind (He needed to make sure no one could see the bag) and saw an incredibly upset Trixy and Callahan. Worried about his friend's well being he tucked the book he had been carrying under his arm and cautiously walked over to join them.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Trixy just sat there semi-pouting. Then she leaned on Callahan, "I miss my daddy..." She mumbled. She felt like such a baby. Callahan had worse problems than that. And I suck at math!" Her eyes had dried up. She was just frustrated. She didn't even know what to say, and she felt awkward for snapping, but everyone was so loud. It was a little overwhelming. "Can we go get ice cream?" Her voice was so little, it was hardly audible.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Callahan gave her shoulders a reassuring squeeze, then left his arm lightly draped along them. " 'a suck at math too.. If it's any consolation, 'a cann' 'old a pencil ta save my life," he half heartedly smiled, then glanced up when he heard footsteps towards them. With his free hand, the one holding the paper ball, he managed to give Kipper a two-fingered wave, then he looked back down to Trixy. "Sure.. 'a never had it before, 'n I dun mind tryin' it." A seriously sheltered wilderness child, there was a lot he hasn't tried, ice cream or any form of it being one of them.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:32 pm

" Youuuu poor deprived child! Never had ice cream!" Then we have to go get some she decided. She took Callahan's arm and started dragging him away. "Kip! You game for icecream!?" Of course he was, ice cream had to be right up Kipper's ally. She held all her papers in one arm and Callahan in the other. Just hoping Kipper would come with them. She felt better, just because, well hugs made every one feel better. Secretly she wanted to find tentacle boy and see what he knew about Setzer's time in Goldenrod. She'd get to the bottom of his forgotten identity. She still had very little idea who Setzer was.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Kipper gave Trixy a wide grin and said "Of course!". Aside from fruit, ice cream was Kipper's favorite food....well actually anything sweet was his favorite.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Setzer stood in line at the oriental stand, rubbing his hands together as he inhaled the wondrous scents of cooking meats and vegetables, soy sauce and teriyaki. He was only mildly irritated by Kaiser's outburst, but knew the Feraligatr would calm down after some time. That, or Setzy would beat some sense into him...

Kaiser stood off in line at the burger place, still fuming despite Setzy's words. His Pokegear rang, and the towering punk picked it up irritably. "What, Dal?"

Daltov stood over at the smoothie place, stuck waiting in a long line there. For once he completely ignored his fan girls. "You do realize Setzy has a point, don't you? So why are you still glaring daggers at that wall over there?"

Kai huffed. "What the hell?! You have some nerve lecturing me, when you were the one who opened your idiot mouth in the first place."

The Tentacruel laughed on the other end of the line. "When's that different from any other time? I talk big game, you and Setzy clean house when he gives the go ahead. That's how it's always been, y'know? What makes now so different?"

The Feraligatr gijinka ran a hand over the short part of his vibrant red hair. "You may think this is all a joke, Dragunov, but Boss-Man isn't in Slateport anymore. He doesn't have anyone here to watch his back, to make sure these punks don't talk garbage. It might not sound like much to you, pretty boy, but Setzer doesn't deserve to be looked down on. Not by these people, or anyone else."

Dal sighed, wishing this damn line would hurry up. "...I don't like it any more than you do Kai, and believe you me, no one wishes more than I do that Setzy would just move back already. But since that's not happening any time soon, we just have to wait, and have a little more faith in our fearless leader, wouldn't you say? If he's not letting other people's opinions get to him, neither should you."

Setzer sneezed while waiting to take his order, oblivious to the whole conversation being had about him...

{{I've always wanted to do that sneeze thing... 8'D /shot}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:23 pm

She smiled, when she heard Kipper tag along. She headed for the smoothie/ice cream place. She knew what she wanted, something with pecha berries, her favorite. She tried explaining all the different flavors to Callahan. She meanwhile tried shoving all her papers into her purse and ran right into none other than tentacle boy. "Excuse me, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." She scratched the back of her neck, embarrassed of course, and still trying to cram her research in her purse.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Zeke was sitting at an empty Table in the food court, with nothing but a Decent Sized Cup of Sitrus Juice, and a Fairly Large Bag of Jelly Beans that he had bought at a nearby Candy Shop. God knows how long he had been there though, seens how he's Currently in the Process of building a House out of the Jelly beans, Foliage and all.
Zeke
Zeke

EXP : 32
Region : Unova / Teokis

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Callahan, despite probably weighing a good Trixy and a half, was easily tugged along. He stumbled once, then followed quickly at her side with his arm locked. As she led him to the ice cream counter, he pressed his face against that little glass shield to stare down at all the containers of flavors. So many!

He didn't care for chocolate, but he liked Vanilla... But there was so many vanillas with stuff in them like dough, and cookies, and nuts.. Mmm..

He wasn't paying attention to who Trixy ran into, so captivated by the flavors below, but his ear did give a slight swivel to hone in on their conversation on the side.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:02 pm

mitsuki is sitting in one of the table in the food court, she's just finished her cheesecake . uhn... i'm bored. maybe i should ask somebody to go with me today. mitsuki thought, her eyes wandering around the food court. suddenly, she see trixy, and two boys from the battle tower, and the feraligatr boy and his friends. should i approach them? no.. i hink it's better to observe first.
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Daltov glanced down at Trixy in mild surprise, and frowned when he saw who she was with. He didn't know the Furret boy, but he shot a scathing look at the Mightyena who wandered over to the ice cream counter before returning to his conversation with Kaiser, who was mute on his end of the line. "Oho, nothing to say about that, eh? Don't tell me I struck a nerve Kai, you'll disappoint me."

Over at the other end of the food court, Kai scowled at his Pokegear as if it was Daltov's face. "Easy for you to say; you're in love with the guy, so you're obviously biased, you ass. I have to look at the big picture because you're head is stuck in the clouds and Setzer couldn't care less if the world collapsed all around him. Just because they might not be important now, doesn't mean these people might not try and ruin him in the future. Threats like that need to be eliminated early."

Dal flushed, his tentacles twitching in irritation. "W-Wha the hell, I do not! Fat-ass! And who cares about the future, it's not like Setzy's going to inherit the business or anything like that! He said so himself, so stop acting like your father!"

"Yeah yeah, because you're so subtle about hiding yer feelings... You're lucky Setzy's so dense about it. And I never said anything about his father's business, R-tard! I mean the future in general! Setzer's not gonna run away with you and live the life of a Bohemian model, if that's what you were hoping ya perv!"

Daltov growled, fuming. "I-I never thought anything like that, and you're a fat troglodyte who'll probably die choking on a Razz berry! I hate you and I can't wait until Setzy kicks yer ass, you... you stupid whiny baby!" The handsome Tentacruel hung up the phone as aggressively as he could and crossed his arms with a huff, his outburst causing the lady in front of him to step out of line and walk away timidly. He tapped his foot and moved forward, wishing the damn line would hurry up already.

Setzer, meanwhile, was already done ordering food, and dropped the tray at an empty table. The only one nearby was some unfamiliar kid building something with jelly beans. The Sharpedo looked around curiously, wondering what was taking the other two so long.

{{Yay best friends forever bringing out the spoiled child in you~!!! Q7Q}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:04 am

Zeke had just finished the chimney of his Jelly-Bean house when he heard a Tray hit a nearby table, he looked over to see who it was, because when he had sat down originally the Court was fairly empty, although now there were some people sitting around, and quite a line at the Ice Cream Place, Although he wondered how long he had been working on his house, the Boy was quickly entranced by the Spikey-Haired, Sharp-toothed fish that had sat down not to far away.

Zeke Was staring at the Older male, Multiple thoughts going through his head, such as How his hair stay's like that, if his teeth were sharp enough to bite through the Table, and other nonsense. Infact, the Yellow Bug had the urg to go over there and see if he could stick Jelly-Beans onto the Fishes hair, see if his Spiky Lockes were as sharp as his teeth.
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:39 am

Like Callahan, Kipper also had his face against the glass of the ice cream shield and was counting how much of his allowance money his still had left to spend on ice cream because he wanted multiple flavors. "Bubblegum is good, Callahan. So's Oran-Pecha swirl. Oh oh and Pinap-vanilla!". Upon hearing Trixy talking to someone Kipper looked up to see her talking to what appeared to be a Tentacruel...Kipper didn't think much of it although he did note that a little bit behind them was Setzer again and at nearby tables a skitty girl who seemed to be watching them and a joltik boy about his age with jellybeans--Kipper was jealous of that kid in particular. Turning back to the ice cream Kipper decided to get two scoops of Pinap-vanilla and one scoop of that mixed-chocolate-vanilla-strawberry flavor whose name he could never ever pronounce.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:17 am

Zori walked slowly into cafeterias area. She still didn't feel well after that situation in the book store. After few steps she noticed Setzer siting on an empty table, she came nearer him and looked for a moment at him then she opened her mouth. "Do you think I'm a coward too, when I use my Illusion abilty in battles?"She aked him and even without waiting for his anserw."All Zoruas all tricky fox types, we have weak body, and our only strengh is our speed and illusion it is only thing we can use in battles, we are unable to use more before we evolves into Zoroaks"Zori stoped her monologue, looked into Setzer face and ablushed, then she pointed her eyes into her feet.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:25 am

Setzer looked up at Zori, mildly surprised to see her. He hadn't really noticed her (or paid anyone much attention, really), so she pretty much caught him snacking on the food that he was supposed to be sharing with his buddies. He snorted, and waved a hand in either a dismissive gesture or waving for her to sit down {{Even I don't know the answer to that one TuT}}. His answer was blunt, and rather harsh.

"Long story short: yes. Anyone can be tricky, and you and that damn teacher from Teokis happen to have the talents to take that trickiness to the extreme. Crap like that is just trying ta' cover up yer weaknesses though, and that's cowardly. Running away from yer weaknesses is easy; the hard part is facing those weaknesses and workin' yer ass off to overcome 'em. For instance, I've got speed to spare, and I hit like a freakin' nuke, but I take hits like a b!%#h." Setzer spoke without shame, ego or embarrassment, as if merely stating facts. "The only reason I'm able to last longer than most other Sharpedos is because I train like hell. And while I could spend my life just fightin' shmucks weaker than me, I hunt down the toughest opponents, and even if they pound me into the ground I keep challenging them until I win, because that's the only way to get stronger."

Setzer scowled, thinking of how angry Kazuki and Kaiser had gotten. "And it doesn't matter what anyone else says: you do what you need to no matter what. You do what you need to to become strong, and don't listen to what anyone else has to say otherwise. Don't be a damn quitter, and never give an inch. Some people will call ya crazy or stupid over it, but hell, crap like that goes hand in hand with bravery." Setzy huffed, having realized he sounded like he was giving a speech. He hated speeches. "Dammit, whatever. Where the hell are those two idiots with the food?!"

{{Dammit Setzer, how come the only time you can be somewhat civil and passionate about something is when you're talking about fighting, or PokeRangers? oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:11 am

"Some called me crazy because I have challenged you."Zori smiled a bit and sat on free place. She wasn't hungry but seating her with Setzers gang was better than walking around stores, and buying nothing. "Maybe Dal tried something dirty on to young girl and was grabed away by security."She responded to Sharpedo angry question. When she reminded Tentacruel guy she thought that it got big chances to happen.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:40 am

Setzer shook his head and glanced over at the smoothie/ice cream place. "Nah, that damn perv's too wily to get caught. Years of practice, I guess." Sadly, he was being completely serious.

Kaiser showed up at that moment, cocking an eyebrow at Zori as he sat down with a tray full of burgers and things. Setzer reached over, grabbed a bacon burger, and began munching on it, and it was obvious the rude little Sharpedo didn't plan on giving introductions. Kaiser couldn't help but smirk despite everything, and glanced over at Zori while shaking his head. "Name's Kaiser." He gestured to the two towering trays of food. "Eat, if you want." He himself piled some something covered in a sweet and sour glaze on a plate and began to wolf it down.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:39 am

"Zori"She introduced herself and grabed one chicken burger. It was something funny in this scene, two huge pokemon devouring their meals and small fox takeing slowly bites of her burger.
Few other pokemons stoped for a while and looked at them astonished, but they quickly runed away when Setzer and Kaiser sended them their deadly look. The smile on Zori face became bigger. She almost forgoten about scene in the book store.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:40 am

Callahan nodded along when Kipper spoke, the pointed out the Cookies'n'Cream one. He took it, one large scoop on a sugarcone, paid the woman, then turned to lean up against the counter to watch Trixy and the other man. Seeing as he has never eaten ice cream, and he was a pup.. he made slow, long laps with his slightly elongated tongue, round and round the ice cream ball. But oh was it good and his tail began to swish~
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:20 am

Trixy whisper in Kipper's ear, "I think those boys all have each others panties in a wad." She giggled. Than she laughed at Callahan, who had forgotten his phobia in pursuit of ice cream, and he didn't even know how glorious it really was yet. "I like vanilla a lot too, and they can mix just about any other flavor with it." Maybe she ought to tell Callahan about her ridiculous phobia and how she got over it, maybe it'd make him feel better about his.

Tentacle boy looked pissed, but surely it wasn't her fault. Unless it was Callahan, and that would just be ridiculous. She bit her lip, maybe talking to him wasn't a good idea, but she was a little desperate to figure out how old she was when Setzer lived in Goldenrod.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 am

mitsuki keep staring at trixy and her friends, especially at the the white haired boy uhn.. i want his ice cream.... maybe it's time for me to make my move. slowly, mitsuki rise from her seat and walked toward them. "uhn.. hello... trixy.. it's nice to meet you here.." mitsuki said while hugging her tail.
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 am

Daltov finally reached the front of the smoothie line, and he quickly ordered what he needed. He was starting to fell really hungry, and irritable being surrounded by all of these people. Finally the drinks were finished, and he hurried out of the place without a backwards glance. The Tentacruel model easily spotted his friends at their table, seeing as how everyone was giving them a wide berth.

Dal strode over to the table and slowed down in suprise when he saw Zori there, eating with Setzy and Kai like it was nothing. His brows knit together for a moment, then he half-shrugged to himself. If she was here, then it must've been alright with Setzy, so he wouldn't question it. He smiled charmingly and set the drinks down (though he purposely set Kaiser's down out of reach), and nodded politely to Zori. "Well well well, hello again~! I'm surprised to see you here..." He shot a questioning look Setzer's way.

Setzer was too busy scarfing down his third burger to pay Dal any mind beyond grabbing his smoothie and gulping some down. He paused in his eating to look up at Kaiser, and asked the large Feraligatr "Eh, you still in a pissy mood, or are ya calm enough now that we can head to the game shop so I can go pick up more models?” He narrowed his eyes by a fraction, an evil glint in his eye. ”If not, we could always head to the Battle Tower, and I can beat the stupid outta ya there…”

Kaiser chuckled and held up his hands in mock surrender. ”Easy there Boss, easy. I’m fine now. We can head to the game shop if you like.”
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 am

As Zeke was watching the fish, some girl came up to talk to him, although she was fairly uninteresting, She did Cause the Boy to Give a wonderfully wonderful speech on cowardliness and overcoming your weakness, Zeke taking in every word of it, already completely forgotten about his House of Jelly-Beans and his Sitrus Juice.

Then another Male came around with a large mound of food, this one was Huge, aswell as having an interesting Hairdo, which made Zeke wonder about for a second, as he watched them start eating, quite a hefty appetite they've got, Minus the girl, who at this point really doesn't seem to fit in.

And once again another Male joined the group, with smoothies, although minus the tentacles coming from his head this kid was also fairly uninteresting, the Sharp-Toothed Fish Kid must be popular if shortly after sitting down other kids flock to him like moths to a flame.
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:27 am

Zori grined and showed her canines when she heared Dal. "You know your Boss isn't so bad at all, if you don't piss him out, he seems to be quite nice guy."She said and screwed the paper from her burger. Then she looked at Setzer she hoped that he won't say that she can't go with them to game shop.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next