PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Department Store

+9
Nero Amherst
Callahan O'Connell
Shiki
Zori
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
mitsuki
~Trixy-*
Setzer
13 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 6 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Kazuki Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:40 pm

((Since no one is replying, if you want to RP you can move on to the next day!! As for Shiki and Ryan, if you want to continue, note me, I'll make another board of the park, we can just continue there in a different cafe xDD))
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 6 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Setzer Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:15 pm

{{If no one minds, I'm gonna go on and commandeer this and push forward to a week or so after the Battles going on in the tower~~~...}}

'He's still sore about losing' was what the look Kaiser and Daltov shot to each other behind Setzer said. He was limping on ahead of them mutely (though he shouldn't have been walking, what with his ankle still injured), a black storm cloud on an otherwise pleasant weekend afternoon. He was acting stubborn as hell over everything, but at least he was letting Dal help support him by letting him lean against his shoulder. Small victories... They had come this weekend to try and cheer their best friend up, because they had heard about his loss to some mysterious Mightyena and knew what a sore loser Setzy could be. So far, they hadn't had much luck.

"So Boss, wanna go grab a bit to eat? I'm starved..."
"Burn in hell."
"Er... Ooo Setzy, let's go to that game shop we went to before! I'm sure they have plenty of new models~!"
"Die in a car fire."

Kaiser sighed and rubbed the back of his neck roughly, then shrugged at Dal. The Tentacruel model's shoulders began to slump forward, when he suddenly snapped his fingers. "I know! Let's go to that bookstore with the people-eating couches! We can give dirty looks to all of the kids who pass by to get to the children's section, and see how long it takes before one of their parents works up the nerve to say something to us~!" {{OMG these guys are such a-holes....}} Kaiser snorted and nodded, and Setzer even stayed silent (only because he was trying to think up more insults), so his two buddies took this as a good sign and they all made their was over to Banette Books.

There wasn't actually a couch that ate people here. Daltov only said that because the couches were so large, and soft, and so delightfully overstuffed that one would just sink into them as if being consumed. They were ever so comfortable though, the material plush and inviting, with muted, calming colors. The couches were meant for patrons of the store to sit down and relax, perhaps with a selection they were browsing, or with a recent purchase. It was odd that these three delinquents would use a bookstore as their hang out, but life was strange like that.

They made it into the bookstore without incident, and Setzer sank into the depths of the couch sullenly while his two best friends went to gather some books and magazines to fool any of store clerks who might pass by and wonder what they were up to. The young Sharpedo scowled, suddenly not wanting to be alone; yet he remained mute even though he could easily have called out to his friends. "....Dammit..."
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:39 pm

(I don't know how Trixy's battle ended, obviously, so... we'll just pretend she'd alright.)

She sat at a table with about 3 or 4 huge text books, business books. She was reading them, trying her best learn from them, Trixy wasn't stupid or anything but number stuff just went over her head. Her goal was to write a impressive letter to dad, that would be worthy of a heart felt reply, not a stupid one obviously written by his secretary. There was so many numbers, words, and graphs. She pulled off her reading glasses and rubbed her eyes. She felt like crying, but it'd be a really stupid thing to cry about. Pushing her current text book aside she laid her head down on the table defeated, she heaved a deep sigh. When she opened her eyes, she caught a glimpse of a hobbling jerk and his goonies. She put her glasses back on and resumed her studies, some what happy she didn't pay for these stupid books.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 pm

(A week after huh~ lol my battle is not even finish but am too curious to wait xDDD;;;)

The bookstore~ Filled with an unimaginable amount of books, towering the pokemon that would visit to either read or buy something. Kazuki had been staring up one section, he wasn't exactly fond of books except if it was about Zoruas and Zoroarks and maybe the occasional physical education stuff, both for teaching and something else~

Kazuki's tail twitched and he winced in pain, his major injuries were not healed yet, his tail and that vicious bit in his arm, after all, it was bitten twice. "Stupid tail, every time!!" he growled, somehow he felt a disturbance in the force. What was that smell, something really...familiar~ He followed it, walking out one section, seeing a kid that looked exactly like the kid he fought a week ago! Then realized...it was the kid he fought a week ago, Sezer he thought. Then on the other side, his double battle foe~ Nido-girl~~ (I don't know how the battle goes...so...haha...OTL)

He grabs a random book, nearby, on it, it said 'Life of a SuperHero, by MegaMind' and strolled towards the Sharpedo, his guard up, he didn't want to get bitten again~ He sat on the same couch, on the other end, opening the book and pretending to read. If the Shark didn't notice him, he would eventually say something~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 pm

{{Lol! I know how the battle ends.... Everyone's a winner~! \Q7Q/ /brick'd}}

Movement at the end of the couch caught Setzy's attention, and he turned to see that teacher. The one who, despite being such an excellent fighter, had forfeited the match against Setzer. He was still sore about that, amongst other things. His glare was intense enough to curdle milk and crossed his arms angrily, though it it ached all over to do so. He was bitter, and angry, and didn't really have any insults left after wasting them all on Dal and Kai, but he didn't want this man to come over here and either A.) mock him for his loss against him, or B.) give him that pitying, sympathetic look people had been giving him when they saw him still bandaged up.

"... That book is stupid," Setzer snapped petulantly and turned away, the perfect picture of a petulant child pouting stubbornly. He really should have just stayed quiet and waited for his buddies to return, but he didn't get to be known as such an @$$hole because he had a verbal filter or anything civilized like that...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:37 pm

(( Alright, I'll throw Callahan in for harassment >> His buddies need to get a good look at him anyways.))

He really didn't like this. It was four walls. A ceiling. And a F-ton of people.

Collapsing, collapsing, collapsing...

He was really trying to keep his tail out from between his legs, and even though he should have been keeping his weight off that leg, he was sprinting through the mall to get to the bookstore as quick as possible. In fact, he was holding his breath while he was doing so, because he just felt so enclosed with the amount of people in the mall.

Get 'ere, get out, get 'ere, get out..

His hands were balled, and if they weren't covered by thick silky fur they would be white knuckled. He sprinted into the bookstore, which was much less occupied then the mall, and finally took a breath. Still, it was four walls. Four walls and a ceiling.

Without a limp, though since this was a quiet library setting, he silently hot-footed it towards the drama section of the store in search for the few play books he felt would be necessary in his class.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:39 pm

(LMAO))

Nah Kazuki wouldn't mock or pity him, but he wouldn't flirt either xD! Ahem! Kazuki looked on the cover of his book, "Ahaha! You're right!" He tossed the book aside, hitting some passing kid (girl) on the head and she ran away in tears. Kazuki looked at her wide eyed, "...opps..." *sweatdrop* He turns to Setzer, "I didn't think I'd see a brute like you in a boring bookstore, huh Sezer?" he ventured.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Trixy heard Setzer's prissy comment and groaned, it'd be typical of him to start a fight in a book store, with a motor mouth teacher who thought he was a child nontheless. Then She heard some one rushing about the store. "For goodness sake!" She slammed her book shut. How was she going to get anything done? She looked up, everything was foggy from her glasses, squinting, she saw Callahan? She removed them once again. It was, she never thought she'd see him in a mall. "Callahan? What on Earth are you doing running about like that?" She didn't want to get up, maybe he'd come over here, unless he passed out, or something.

Trixy is just all in a tizzy. xD
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:12 pm

{{Cal, welcome~~~~~~! \Q7Q/}}

"Setzer. SEH-tzer..." Setzer corrected through clenched teeth, trying to explode Kazuki's head with his mind. {{oTL}} Part of him really wanted to laugh at Kaz pegging that little girl on the head with his book, but he kept a straight face, because he was stubbornly pissed off. "And what that hell are you doing here assaulting damn kids? I thought you teacher types were supposed to be against unregulated violence, which is why you all complain so damn much whenever there's a fight at school."

Meanwhile, Kaiser stood in the drama section, picking out books for his girlfriend. She was such a timid little thing, but Mitzy loved to read all sorts of plays and stuff, and go to the theatre as often as she could. Kai never understood it, but she was just so adorable he got her things like this when he could. Whipped... He glanced over and saw a Mightyena heading his way, one who looked very uncomfortable. Something about this guy struck a chord in his mind, and he looked down at Callahan as he approached, as if trying to place his face.

Daltov rushed past Trixy's table, trying to bring his stack of magazines (and a couple of books for Setzer) back to the couches without being intercepted by his ever persistent hoard of fan-girls. He backtracked a few steps, arching an eyebrow at Trixy as he tried to place her face. He tapped his chin thoughtfully with a tentacle until his eyes sparked with recognition. "Oh yeah, you're that girl from last time, the one Setzer hates with the nice fashion sense~!" He smiled cordially, and nodded to her as he continued on his way. "You look different with glasses~~~!" He shot a momentary glance at the Mightyena she had called over, but paid him no mind otherwise.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:22 pm

((D'awwww, Kkkaaiiii~))

If Callahan's leg was completely better, he would practically be doing a sort of pee-pee dance in his anxiety. Instead, he resorted to just flicking his tail back and forth, back and forth firmly against the back of his legs. He didn't even pay attention to anyone else in the aisle until he felt eyes on him. Oh god, people were staring, the walls were closing, his tail started shorter, faster, wags, and then her voice broke through all the white noise. Because he was so enraptured in his thoughts, he jumped at his name and glanced around. First turning to Kai, by accident, who was the culprit for staring and he gave him a small, disapproving frown, then turned the other way to see Trixy at her table with a bit of a peeved expression. What 'a do?!

He was still riled up, tail bristled, in the anxiety of it all, and he left the drama section to trot over to Trixy.
" 'a dun like buildings. Need ta get a few books fer drama an get ta hell out."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:23 pm

(Fffff....i feel really really bad throwing Kipper in here but I like rp-ing too much to pass up this opportunity)

Kipper was totally not big into reading, well not big books anyways. The flow of words really bored him to tears and he always had this urge to speed up the story somehow although it was impossible for him to do. That being said however, Kipper had a secret weak spot for picture books. Maybe it was because of all the bright coloring or the simple wording to tell exciting stories; regardless, Kipper had heard from his little brother Kyros that a new Poke-Explorers book was out and Kipper was dying to read it. Since it was a Thursday and all he assumed that no one he knew would be at the store to catch him getting it...he didn't want anyone thinking he was a baby. Then they'd leave him out of stuff! Unfortunately, as Kipper realized upon entering the store, EVERYONE he knew was there...including Trixy and Callahan the two people he cared about the most, that scared sharpedo Setzer, and the also mildly scary (although he'd never admit it) teacher who he had fought previously.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 pm

(Aww Kipper~ <3 Kazuki is not scary~~ He'll treat you well *w* kekekeke/SHOTDEAD)

"Nahh..." Kazuki's eyes grew wide with a scarcastic saddness, "No new kids to play around with! They all want romance..." he slapped his forehead in dismay, "And what do ya mean complain if there's a fight? Its almost sad how my school DON'T have a bad kid! Its freaking boring! When I was a student, I'd get called to the office everyday day for making some kid cry! Sigh...these days, its a pity there's no fights at school...." he looked up, recalled his school days, "And anyways~ I approve brawls, its good for the mind and body~" he nodded thoughtfully. He wasn't the type of teacher to obey rules, I mean, he'd harass his own students and that should get him in jail!
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:12 am

{{Kaiser: o3o?}}

"Romance, uuurgh..." Setzer was trying his damnedest to repress his most current memories attached to that term, they were just so sickening and infuriating. And that damned girl's swim team captain had convinced the entire team to mail him Valentine's chocolates recently, knowing full well that Setzy hated chocolate, grrrrrr..... Setzy was mildly surprised by this gijinka's lax and pro-fighting attitude, actually thinking the guy might not be too bad after all... until He remembered that Kaz was a teacher for Teokis. Damn.

Daltov and Kaiser returned to the couch area just then, Dal frowning at Kaz (for chatting with Setzy {{ohoho how possessive~!}}, and Kai looking up as he was still trying to figure something out. Kaiser shot a cool look in Kazuki's direction (he did, after all, remember Kazuki's scent from the Incident), then snapped his fingers as the final piece fell into place. "Aha, that guy..." He shook his head and snorted with derision, tempted to go over and knock the guy on his arse for laying into his buddy. He had a reputation, after all.

Dal flopped down on the couch, making doubly sure he was between Setzy and Kazuki. He shot another jealous dirty look at the Zorua as he handed some books to Setzer, then looked over at Kai, who sat on the other side of Setzer. "Did you say something, Kai?"

The giganormous Feraligatr shook his head, glancing over in the direction that Callahan had went. "I think I just saw that guy you were tellin' us about before, Setzy..."

"Didja pop him in the jaw when you passed him...?" Setzer muttered bitterly, sore and angry about losing all over again. A young boy walked past on his way to the children's section, and the three of them focused their attention on him as one and gave him their most evil and intense glares (well Dal's was more sinister, Kai's was intense and frightening, and Setzer just looked murderous). The young lad froze in place with a whimper, then ran back the way he came, crying for his mother. {{So terrible! QAQ}} Then the three of them went back to their discussion as if nothing happened.

"I think you just would've been more pissed if I did that, Boss. I could take him no sweat, but don't you want a fair rematch against him?" Setzer only responded to Kai's question by crossing his arms and sucking stubbornly.
Dal waved a hand dismissively. "We all know you could handle that guy no sweat Setzy, so what's the big deal? The only reason he even won was because you just came straight from two other fights, so he had a huuuuuuge handicap in his favor, right? It's practically cheating, I say!"
"Yeah, well, yer an idiot, that's what I say. Besides, I signed up for a Seven battle match, it was supposed to be that way. I just need to increase my training some more..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:32 am

Zori walked into bookstore, looking around curiously, she really didn't know why she eneded in this shop, but maybe she will buy some nice books or just explore this shop. After few steps she noticed Kazuki and Setzer with his gang. She realy wasn't shure if she can come near them and say hy.
When Zori was staying still someone pushed her and she ended on a big shelf. All books start to waggle and felt down on her head, making a big noise.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:34 am

Kazuki got shoved aside by that tentacruel guy, how...cruel! XDD;;;; Though he didn't noticed the dirty look the boy shot at him. He felt sorry for the kid who ran away in horror, crying for his mommy, but said nothing~ He really did thought it was kinda funny but wrong to laugh.

"Its not the training you need to increase, its your battle field and tactics!" Kazuki suddenly said, not really caring, or noticing he was surrounded by three pretty scary guys. "You're too stubborn, if you didn't try to take the damage, you could have defeated that dog~" he was nodding thoughtfully. "Otherwise, the only way you go through seven battles are battling weak types that run away in horror, hahah!!" he chucked, then turned to look at the three...'u' hmm?
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:12 am

The three boys turned as one again, all now giving Kazuki their most murderous looks. Daltov was seriously considering using constrict on the older gentleman's neck, Kaiser was mere seconds away from a Focus Punch to the guy's face, and Setzer.... Well, Setzer seemed as if he was going to use his attack Dismember. It's super effective! Q7Q The sheer audacity of this man, butting into their conversation and having the nerve to give Setzer perfectly reasonable and sound fighting advice! How dare he?!?!

The loud noise of falling books managed to catch their attention (mostly), and they turned to look over at Zori, who seemed to have tripped into a shelf or something and had a pile of books that had just rained down on her at her feet. Setzer almost sort of kinda felt bad for her maybe a little or something, but he was pissed off so he didn't acknowledge her any more than by giving her a glance, then went back to conversing with his friends.

Dal frowned and shook his head at Zori's plight, then turned back to Setzy with a disturbingly sinister smile. "I still say what you need to do is corner that guy in an abandoned alley or something and torture him slowly, like break every bone in his body or something."

Kai shot the Tentacruel a sickened look, and reached over and whapped him in the back of the head. "You need help, y'know that?"

"Ow! What?! It's a legitimate strategy! Geez, I didn't know you were such a pansy Kai!"

Setzer growled and whapped the both of them in their faces. "Will you two cut it out?! Yer not helping!"

{{They're like the Three Stooges, yeesh... QuQ}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:31 am

Kazuki'd ears twitched as the avalanche of books fell atop that poor Zorua girl, but the intense glares the three gave him was too much to actually look at Zori. Then they simply ignored him, going back to talk about some dirty fighting strategy. That sounded pretty bad...in fact, it reminded him of his distant past...a chill ran down his spine. "What's the fun in that?" he actually dared speak, breaking into their conversation once again, "Would playing dirty really satisfy you~? Hehe, a fair fight is really all you need to prove you're better~" he stood up, brushing his shoulder, "But then again...how can a pouty kid like you ever take on a well-muscled mutt?" he paused, glaring down on the Sharpedo and his friends, "You're over-confidant you know, once your beaten, all you can do is sit here and think of a nasty plot," Pun intended lD He tilted his head, a sinister smiled formed, "With that attitude, you can never defeat someone who has just a tiny bit more strength than you..."

He turned, walking to the fallen Zorua, he wanted to help the poor thing, but already, attendants of the store was picking up the books and helping Zori up~

(Kazuki...you're so dead OTL)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:53 am

Zori just muttered thank you to the attendants and looked into Kazuki direction. His situation didn't look funny and the freak gang looked like they where going to kill older Zorua. And again without even thinking about it she just jumped between them. "Ermm..."Was only thing she could say when she looked at Setzer sending her deadly glare. Her ears lay down and tail curled around her right leg, she didn't know why but she was scared. She was eating normaly a lunch with him the other days and now was looking at him, and couldn't understand why she is so scared.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:03 pm

((You know you're doing a good job with your douche characters when you make even the Narr feel bad. Damn you, Voo! -shakes her fist-))

Callahan could hear everything with his long ears, one cocked to hone in on the group. He could only close his eyes and snicker to himself at the outrageous accusations the others were making, without even seeing how he fought. Now, Setzer was a threat, he wasn't about to take him lightly by any means, but thinking he could wipe the floor with Callahan? Or even corner him in an alley without the pup noticing? Bull shit.. "One always attracts another.. pathetic.." he murmured to himself through clenched teeth, then clicked his tongue inside.

His little thought process was distracted by the slow slip of books, and Callahan had time to whip his head back in time to see the books fall on Zori. He straightened, ready to go over there, when he noticed the little one cower and stare in the direction of the couch group. Callahan narrowed his eyes in a scowl, even though of course no one was looking at him, in disgust as he saw just what look they were all giving her and no one coming to her aid. He then stepped back to turn around, but Zori had already made her way out of the books and over to the group for god knows what reason. Not only that, but he then overheard Kazuki. What was he doing?! He wasn't just going to get himself killed, but he was taunting them to attack Callahan. His body went ridged and he glared Kazuki's way as if saying, "how dare you.." That's like saying, "I bet you can't beat up this kid because you're too weak." Of course a punk like Setzer would want to prove that wrong! Especially in front of his buddies! What was that idiotic teacher thinking? Just then, he had lost all respect from Callahan. If he wanted to pick a fight with Setzer, he would on his own time, not by the mouth of some cocky teacher that acted more like a student than a figure of authority.

He stayed in his spot, looking as menacing and pissed off as ever, with his arms now crossed at his chest.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:14 pm

It wasn't Setzer who reacted to Kazuki's misdirected words, but Kaiser. He threw a hard covered drama book so fast that a corner hit Kazuki squarely in the back of the head. The book store attendants were busy helping Zori, so they didn't see what happened, nor did they notice when the glowering Feraligatr rose to his full 6'6 height and snarled down at Kazuki. "Setzer doesn't fight dirty, unlike a hypocrite like you who can only resort to illusion and disguises to ever even hold a fraction of a chance against real fighters. So if you're going to eavesdrop, get yer head outta yer ass and pay better attention, or be a good little teacher and mind yer damn business."

Setzer rolled his eyes and stood, unimpressed by Kazuki's obnoxious misunderstanding and Kai's aggressive stance. He waved a hand lazily and said to Kaiser "Don't waste yer breath on this putz. He talks a big game, but this is the same guy who was too cowardly to finish a battle with me. And you know I don't take advice from cowards."He stood, and looked down at Kazuki like he was a worm crawling on the ground. "Cowards are weaklings, so for all of your bluster, you're words are useless. Save yer petty speeches for those losers over their, the ones who give a damn about the $#!t you have to say." Setzy motioned broadly to around the store, referring to what other students might be in the store.

Bored and tired of yet another whiny teacher speech, Setzer nodded to his friends and strode out of the store, well out of give-a-damn range. Why the hell did people always nag at him as if he was expected to care what they had to say about him? Waaah waaah waaah, opinion opinion over-inflated opinion, nag nag b!tch b!tch moan moan, and a little extra nagging on the side! Whine whine this, Setzer that, blah blah blah words. It was enough to make the Sharpedo want to vomit. Why the hell should he care what anyone else thought? Other people's opinions weren't going to benefit him in anyway, so he ignored them just as easily as anything. He told his fuming friend as much as they made their way over to the elevator.

"Kai, ya seriously need to stop getting so worked up over people talking crap. Like you said, he had his head up his @$$, so why give a damn about anything that idiot had to say? Yer wastin' yer energy for nothin'. "

Kaiser frowned darkly, and as the elevator doors opened it emptied just as quickly as last time, leaving it clear for the three to step in and have some privacy. He leaned on one wall and scowled as the doors closed behind Dal. "Well he was talking a lot of trash about you when Dal was the one who made that idiot comment in the first place! What the hell?! Who does that scumball think he is anyway?! Bastard should know his place, is all..."

"Like I said Kai, wastin' yer energy..."

{{OMG wall o' text, and Kai's letting his over-protective right-hand man nature show, it's like a train wreck in slow-mo! And Caru, how did I make you feel bad, I'm so sorry!!! QAQ}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:38 pm

(TTATT; I think she was referring to me...I AM THE ONE WHO'S SORRY!!!!!! *falls on the floor, face planted on the ground* FORGIVE ME!!! QAQ`)

Kazuki was stopped by the sudden throw of the book, and Zori trying to...well, do something he supposed. There was a lot of talking that seemed to go from one ear and out the next, he sighed as they just left, what was the brats talking about? He only fought the way a Zorua would, what's the point in having the ability and not using it. How can a skinny guy like him really go face to face with a well-muscled power-house?? That would really be unfair.

They didn't know anything to really call him a coward, nor did he about Setzer to say what he did. He was a guy that would say whatever was on his mind, and right now, perhaps he should have just kept it shut. But still, to call him a coward...it made his blood boil, if he was a coward...he'd be dead. Yes, he didn't finish the battle, yes he gave up in the end, but he wasn't a coward, no, only a man would call it quits, he gave up because he respected the spirit the shark boy had. But perhaps he was wrong, maybe all rich kids was spoiled with a motor mouth like him. It's been so long to see a kid with a fighting spirit...but he must have judged him wrong...he must have......

Kazuki turned to Zori, patting her, saying nothing, what the boys said, brought way too many bad memories, which now replayed in his head. A coward...one word...that one word he never thought he'd hear again...He leaves the store...heading home...

(lol its easy to rile up Kai huh? ^^;; Sorry for what my stupid Kazuki said orz)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:58 pm

(( XDD No worries both of you!! It means you're rping good/interesting if the Narr behind the scenes wants to just scream at your char xD -Pets Callahan- That's right, my burly husky~ You're my big strong boy no matter what those mean kids say~
Callahan: rolls his eyes and just lets his Narr cling off him... ))

Now that... surprised him. An eyebrow quirked at the three of them and he listened to them, then watched them stalk off. His arms lost their firm embrace and his body relaxed a bit when he realized they weren't going to run on ego and come after him. He sorely misjudged the three of them, mainly Setzer. He's seen Setzer's temper before, lashing out even when it would only case him more pain, but this? He expected this to get the kid riled up, to turn, and then to come at Callahan, even in a public place. Instead, it only got himself riled. Look at that, even his tail was still bristled all bushy. He frowned inwardly at himself and brought his tail around to stroke it's plush soft fur back down to a more natural state. "Well wha'da'ya know.." he shook his head, disgusted at the misjudgement, and turned back to Trixy instead.

In fact.. he just realized his anxiety had dispersed in the heat of the moment and for once, inside a building, he felt calm.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Zori just stood and didn't move for a bit. This situation was weird, really weird. All people in the store looked at them for a bit and now turned to their own business. She even didn't want to stop Kazuki, but she felt sorry for him, he wasn't coward, she didn't thought about him this way, especialy after their double battle, he showed there great skills.
Zori took a big breath and walked out from the shop when she noticed Callahan, she looked his way and waved to him. "Hy there!"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:54 pm

{{Heheh, Setzy, you're a mean kid...
Setzer: *Eating a sammich* Damn straight I am.
T-That wasn't a compliment... -3-}}

The trio of delinquents made their way to the food court without anything else happening on the way. (Well, no blood was spilled, at least...) Kaiser was still brooding, taking far too seriously his self appointed role of maintaining Setzer's rep, and Daltov was almost feeling guilty about having instigated the entire situation with his big mouth in the first place. Setzer was just looking around the food court ravenously, all sorts of hungry now. Though his expression was not what you would call 'happy', he was no longer sullen and sulky about the fights at the Battle Tower. He couldn't really dwell on such things when one of his best friends was all worked up over something stupid like insults being flung around. {{Which is ironic on so many levels, really. Why Setzer, it's almost mature of you, in a way...TuT}}

The Sharpedo motioned to the other two, indicating that they should go separate ways. "Kai, you go grab burgers and fries from that joint. Dal, if ya can manage to keep yer trap shut and yer pervy tentacles in yer pants long enough to do this, go grab us some smoothies from that place over there. I'm going to that oriental stand for meat." Without waiting for their replies, he hobbled off, still somehow able to look menacing with a limp.

{{I'm still sorry Caru, but they're such antagonists I have absolutely no control over them QuQ. And it's easy to rile Kaiser up when it comes to someone belittling Setzer, insulting his reputation. It goes like this:
Daltov: big mouth always gets the other two into trouble, always instigates, sadistic and not at all above dirty tricks, easily riled up whenever he sees someone as a potential "threat" (romantically, of course)
Kaiser: Usually the most level-headed and lax, no afraid to stand up for his friends, instantly riled when someone insults either his girlfriend or Setzer (especially strangers), will always defer to Setzer when it comes down to it (like his own father to Setzer's father)
Setzer: Hot-blooded, doesn't care a bit about insults (only actions really get him riled), always thinks the worst of people, will actually stand up for someone under the right circumstances (as impossible as that might sound, it's happened before)}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Trixy screamed in a frustrated and emotional rage, what the fuck was wrong with these people, it's a fucking book store. She flipped off Setzer as he left the store for some kind of consolation. She'd borderline forgotten about Callahan. She wadded up one of the million pieces of paper her notes were jotted and threw it. She rubbed her temples. She would have naturally been over there mothering Callhan and his phobia. Right now, though she became morbidly self absorbed, and frustrated, her eyes watered a little bit. But no way in Hell would she cry. She left the books on the table and gathered up her notes, and just looked at them.

~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next