PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Department Store

+9
Nero Amherst
Callahan O'Connell
Shiki
Zori
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
mitsuki
~Trixy-*
Setzer
13 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 14 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Chelan Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Chelan flushed red once again as he heard Zori laugh at his rumbling stomach. Pressing his hands to it to try to stop the rumbling, he whirled around to glare her a bit. He wasn't really angry, and his glare looked more like a pount anyway, but some playful glaring wouldn't hurt anyone.

Hearing Kipper thank Zori, Chelan once again remembered that Zori was 'buying' the clothes he decided to take. Suttering out his thanks, Chelan went to look at what he would take. "Definitely no more than two" he tought. Sparing a last longing glance towards the blue gown, he took a blue jean miniskirt and the colourful dress Zori had pointed out.

Changing back to his clothes, Chelan went to the store owner with his pile. "I would like these two, thank you" he said "Oh, and could you be discreet when you deliver the clothes? My roommate doesn't know about my dresses yet..."

Last edited by Chelan Vesper on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 14 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Zori Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:59 pm

"I will be discreet."Kairi said with smile.

Zori came near the Glaceon."Add that blue gown too."She said quietly, and when she was shure Chelan didn't hear it she grabed Kipper and Starmy hand and leaded them out of the store.
"See you later Kairi!"

"By my sweet sparkles."

The little Zorua brought the two boys into food stores.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Waving to the glaceon for goodbye when Zori dragged him and Kipper behind her, Chelan turned to Kipper. "Do you know where she is taking us?" he whispered to him, trying to do it so that Zori didn't hear. Again, his stomach rumbled and groaning Chelan wrapped his freem arm around his middle.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Kipper shrugged. "Hopefully someplace good!" He was really hungry too.

(short post OTL)
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Zori took Kipper and Chelan to food stands."Here you can choose what you want, I'm going to buy some chicken-burgers."She said and walked to nearest counter and made her order.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:49 am

Looking at what the food stall had to offer, Chelan decided to order a chicken burger too. He hadn't had burgers that many times to know what he liked, so it wouldn't hurt to try something new.

Waiting in the line to tell his order and pay, Chelan looked around to see if there was anyone he knew around.

(I am going to be gone few days, depending if I have an internet connection where I am going or not. Did that even make sense?)
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:49 pm

{{Eterna rises from her grave, and brings this topic back with her* ewe}}

Blue and gray, blue and gold, blue and red. The trio that stood in front of the piercings parlor were practically a matching set of delinquency. They all even shared a mess of various cuts and bruises across their persons, as if they had all gotten into some sort of large, epic fight. All of that blue would normally be quite depressing, and yet, to the people who passed by the boys standing before the shop, it seemed... ominous, somehow.

Or perhaps that was just the general impression of the boys themselves.

"Why the hell do ya wanna get yer damn tongue pierced anyway, Dal?"
Setzer scowled, pulling his hoodie tighter around his lankier frame. He had a black eye so bad that his gills had swollen shut, and he had to crane his neck around just so he could scowl painfully at his best friend.

The Tentacruel model adjusted his dark shades and his tentacle bangs twitched; the one that had been ripped in half sent a surge of pain through him and he grimaced. "Because... it's kinky..." Yes, despite his suffering, Daltov was as perverted as ever.

Kaiser grunted, a garbled sort of rumble uncharacteristic of the looming Feraligatr. He had a neat row of stitches that started on his left cheek, extended across his nose to the other cheek, and finally tailed off down his neck. It made him look rather Frankensteinian... "Well, if anything, we'll finally get him to shut up when his tongue's swollen for the next week..."

Setzer snickered at this, then swore and put a hand to his bound ribs. "Dammit Kai..." He limped forward with a slow shake of his head, leading the way into the parlor. "Well, c'mon, let's get this over with. Ya both still owe me birthday gifts, dammit."
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:10 am

Zori has hidden behind the wall. She wasn't sure if she should came near the trio that looked like have escaped from the hospital. The little Zorua just came to store to buy new swimsuit and some new CD's. She looked once more at horrifying trio. "What happened to them?!" She asked herself.

Zori took a big breath and walked to them. "Umm... Hy guys."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Kaiser was the one who managed to hear Zori, mainly because Setzer was already rushing into the store, and Daltov was temporarily deaf in one ear. The large gijinka turned and arched an eyebrow, his eyes focusing for just a slight moment, and then he remembered her. "Ah, Zori. Yo."

Setzer turned around, scowling with a wince at the little Zorua. "Zori...? Holy hell, feels like I haven't seen anyone in forever. What the hell are ya doin' here?" Truth be told, it was the young punk's own fault that he hadn't seen anyone else from school (or even LaRousse City, for that matter), but he didn't feel like broaching that particular subject. He'd bear those particular scars for the rest of his life, no sense at picking at them now...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:27 am

"I needed new swimsuit and more CD's for my Music club."Zori answered, but still curiously looked at weird trio and all their scars and bruises. Her tail moved slowly when she looked at the store. "Are you all going to have pierceing or tattoos?"She asked curiously.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Setzer snorted and scowled over at his Daltov. The young model was flirting with one of the tattoo artists, still managing to look handsome despite his injuries. "That idiot wants to get his tongue pierced. I'm probably gonna get some work added to the tattoo on my back, I guess..."

Kaiser rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Same, now that you mention it. Might as well since we're here, right?" He looked down at Zori and chuckled, mischief in his golden eyes. "You should get something too, Zori. At the very least, you could stick around and watch Dal bawl like a baby when they pierce his tongue."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:00 am

"You should say him that cutting tongue into two, like by snakes is more sexy and hopefully after that he won't be able to talk for a month if we are lucky."Zori grinned and looked at photos with butterflies tattoos, and touched her left shoulder, maybe she will get one too. Little Zorua took out her notebook. "Could you make this one on my back?" She asked the tattoo artist who stayed near her and showed him picture of buttefly she maybe the other day.

"Thats no problem."He replyed and pointed his workplace.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Emily's habit for window-shopping instead of actual shopping was always at its worst in places like this. Ah, to be indecisive... Still, Seeing that she like the food here, she returned to do a bit more of her "bad habit." As she walked around, she noticed that there was also a place for tattoos, a subject Emily always had mixed feelings towards since she could remember. They were beautiful and awesome to look at, but they were etched into your skin for pretty much the rest of your life, and not to mention the needles. However, she decided to push back her abhorrence for the them and decided to ask for a design she had drawn out and had on her for a long time but didn't have the nerve to get done until now. "Um, excuse me, but could you make this design for me in the center of my back with two smaller stars on the bottom sides of this one, and pointing up too?" The design she made was simple, but she always liked it. It was a large nautical star with wings coming out from the sides. "Oh, and bronze in color too, please?" The artist looked at the picture with a nod. "Sure thing." he answered. "Come with me."

When she saw the trio, she was peculiarly happy to see Setzer, maybe because she hadn't seen him in a while. "Hi, Setzer. Haven't seen you in a while," she grinned. "How've you been?"

|[ ugh. brain's dead. xp ]|

Last edited by Emily on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Kaiser laughed loudly at Zori's suggestion, though it was cut short when he felt a sharp pain run across the Frankenstein stitches on his face. It was enough for Daltov to finally hear though, and he turned curiously. "Zori...? Oh hey, Zori, long time no see~~~!!!"

Over by the tattoo artists' chairs, Setzer was showing a sketch of what he was getting done to a grinning Krookodile gijinka. It was a design that he, Dal, and Kai had been working on since they had been small children (though each had their own slight modifications), and though others might think it tasteless or cheesy, they all had similar tattoos adorning their backs. Scowling at nothing in particular, Setzy removed his shirt and laid it over the chair before settling down, back exposed. The large golden star that went from the small of his back upwards looked rather lonely (though there was a large claw mark across his side reaching out to it), but that would change soon enough...

Emily's voice sounded in his the young punk's ears, and he had to crane his neck around to see out of his un-swollen eye. "Oh... Emily, right? Yeah, it's been ages..." He snorted and decided to ignore the question about how he'd been. No need to get into that drama... "What the hell are ya doin' in a place like this? Ya actually gettin' somethin' done?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:18 am

"Really long."Zori said when she heard Daltov. She was already laying on a bed and tried not to move to much while tattoo artist was copying her design on her back near left shoulder. "So are you going to have only pierceing or you are going to cut your tongue?"Zorua asked with a grin on her face, she was really looking to a show Daltov will make during all those actions.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:22 am

"Yes, actually," she smiled, making a wave to Zori whilst taking off her hat and cardigan as the man lead her to a chair. "I've been meaning to get this for quite a while, but never got around to it until now." As the artist was beginning to lay out the design on her back, she to a moment to take a glance at the other two guys with him. "So, who all's here with you?"
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Setzer pointed over at the hulking Feraligatr currently snickering at the handsome Tentacruel model sitting down with a worried expression on his face. "That big hideous Frankenstein over there is Kaiser, and the not-so-prima-donna about to get his face mutilated is Daltov. Those two idiots have been my best friends since forever." What a master of eloquence, that Setzer...

Daltov made a horrified expression at Zori's question. "Cut my tongue, are you crazy??? I could never do something so... so... so tacky!" He flicked his one good tentacle over his shoulder, like some sort of a diva.

Kaiser shook his head and rolled his golden eyes. "This coming from the guy who's about to get his tongue pierced..."

"I'll have you know, Kai, that tongue-piercings do have practical applications!" Daltov waggled his eyebrows suggestively, eliciting giggles from all of the female workers at the store.

"Damn pervert..." Setzer scowled and muttered.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:44 am

"That was only small sugestion."Zori said and tried not to show that makeing the tattoo is painfull, but she winced a bit. "You know, Ryu-chan once said that it is sexy and it is soemething.... hmmm.... I don't know what she meant exactly but she got that weird, perverted look on her face." She added and hoped that Daltov hopefully will agree to get his tongue cut, if it would work, it would be her best trick, maybe a bit painfull for someone, but she would have a lot of fun.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Daltov actually looked like he was considering it, when he heard what Zori said. The look immediately disappeared when Setzer spoke again.

"If ya do something so idiotic, I'll never speak to ya again, ya damn tentacle perv. Yer not a damn Seviper, for cryin' out loud. Try stickin' to yer own species!"

Kaiser burst into loud, booming laughter as Daltov blushed and pouted like a petulant child. A tinge of red rose upon his cheeks, and the Tentacruel huffed as he went to go pick a tongue ring for his piercing. Setzer would have mustered up a smirk, but his face still hurt, and he'd rather just go to sleep. The sting of the tattoo needle on his back was actually quite calming compared to everything he'd just been through, and his skin soon numbed to the feeling. The sharpedo's gills fluttered ever so gently, and he just relaxed and let the world around him fade into the background...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:11 am

Zori couldn't resist and laughed when Setzer shouted at Daltov, she didin't liked that her trick didn't worked out, but Daltov face look was worth it.
"The tattoo is ready."
Zori looked into pointed mirror. The tattoo looked really nice and liked the small butterfly on her back.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:21 pm

"You definitely have some interesting friends," Emily replied to Setzer before wincing momentarily from the needle meeting her skin. "You're lucky to have buddies around. I don't really see my oldest friends that much anymore. I think one of them will apply here soon, though. At Rezuka, think..."

"I have to agree with you on the idiot-perv thing, though."
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14