PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Between the Schools

+18
Nayla
Emily
Sadie
kotatsuPLZ
Rin-chan
Luca
Kazuki
Zeke
KuraiUmbre
Nero Amherst
Lyon
Shiki
~Trixy-*
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
RyanDrifff
Setzer
Bailey
22 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 10 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  kotatsuPLZ Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:07 pm

I am not that short :I laugh it up

"I have manners, lady," he hissed, shooting an icy glare at the female. Didn't he have this conversation about five minutes ago? "Assuming such a thing would mean you need some yourself, don't you think?"

His face was stoic and expressionless, clearly unhappy at the girl's words.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

EXP : 27
Region : Hoenn

http://fav.me/d35omf5

Back to top Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 10 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Rin-chan Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:36 pm

" well im sorry to sound rude" rin stops herself and thinks " hmm well i... maybe?" she shakes her head " naw i don't got any manners"she smiles " that would make me look like a good girl" she winks Rin started to not really care about his expressions towards her she knew she was almost hated but she truly didn't care any more

[ Fail reply so sorry and i know it makes no sense at all]]
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 am

((Sorry, still going a bit slow because I'm sick and being dragged out with friends constantly x.x))

Who she could get to know? Goodluck on that, there weren't many friendly ones it seemed. Callahan shrugged, then looked to Kipper as he spoke. He was about to interject about leaving Setzer alone, but when Kipper corrected himself Callahan smirked. The swimming lessons must be going good then? He was an ok swimmer... but he was still a dog in water, so he wouldn't have been able to help Kipper much anyways. Seeing as the kid not only hadn't died, but said Setzer was being friendly to him, must mean that he was doing good in the water. Good for him!

Callahan's ear swiveled to catch Trixy approaching the group, and he gave her a little smile, while the other was listening in on the other conversations around them. Noh seemed quite friendly to him the few times they met, but he seemed to snap off at everyone else? He would remember not to piss off that kid, since he got enough crap for his size anyways. Especially since everyone seemed short to Callahan. God, he had to look down at everyone here, he just noticed, and he wasn't even standing on that root anymore. He even muttered a soft, "damn 'm tall.." and didn't even realize it.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Trixy smacked Kipper on the back of the head. Some what playfully, but sternly. She grinned at Emily. "Setzer the shark is an ass. Stay away from him. Trust me." As a matter of fact there was a lack of socialites at Rekuza. Her manipulation skills were going to get rusty. She could feel her second face fading, oh, what a shame. "Most people are pretty nice. Even thought we're all spoiled rich kids." Her stupid phony smile not fading for a second.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Kipper rubbed the back of his head a little with a mischievous grin on his face. He should have expected that reaction from Trixy. "I don't think we're spoiled..." Kipper said thoughtfully. "And I'm definitely not rich..." he then added in a much quieter voice, looking down at the ground. He wasn't sure about the others, but the only reason he had been able to attend Rekuza was thanks to a scholarship. There was no other way someone from his background could have made it here.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:24 pm

"I may not be in Rezuka, but I'm not rich either. That doesn't bother me though. I like to work for what I want." Her eyes just seemed to shine at Trixy's and Kipper's comment about this Setzer guy. Emily adjusted her mask a little bit. "This guy's name is Setzer? I've always liked a challenge, and even if he ends up hating my guts to the fullest, well at least I can say I tried." She looked up at Callahan, "I have no standards towards making friends, so if you're tall, you're tall. You can't change who you are, so just go with it and be proud. Of course, don't act like you're the center of the universe either." She took her last statement to heart, since her father had actually said something along those lines to her when she was younger...

"Plus... I think your height suits you," Emily stated calmly.
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:01 pm

Callahan's ears twitched when Emily caught his muttered comment, he was quite surprised to know that she had heard him. He listened to her calmly, though his tail gave a little swish at her last comment. It made him smile and shuffle a bit until he stood up properly again, arms tightly crossed at his chest (Which was his normal Mightyena Intimidate fashion). "T'ank you.. 'm surprised ya 'eard me. 'm just not used ta seein' over everyone's 'eads," his voice was kind, even if a bit bashful, though his stance remained the same.

He then playfully stuck his tongue out at Trixy for her comment, " 'n 'm nowhere near either spoiled er rich. 'a lived in ta forest, 'member?" The only way he was able to afford Rekuza was from the money they had earned from the Nursery, and whatever side jobs he got from time to time.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:17 pm

"Eh, that's okay. I'm used to looking up at 'em myself. I'm short even for my immediate family members," she laughed. "Oh, I have a pretty good sense of hearing. I think it's one of the better senses on me. Sorry about that."
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:47 am

Trixy looked back and forth between Cal and Kipper, "Well that's why I love you guys!" That statement didn't make sense at all really, but that wasn't the point. Then she looked at Em. Trixy agreed that Callahan's height suited him. "I admire your resolve. Just a friendly warning. Some people get along to him. ...but he is the center of the universe." She shrugged. Emily was pretty tough, or crazy. Trixy decided she was going to give Emily the benefit of the doubt.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:23 am

Kipper gave Trixy a huge smile and a quick hug. He then said, "Well...if you're going to talk to him...Talk to him about PokeRangers. He likes that.". If she was bent on approaching him, Kipper figured he might as well tell her what he talked to Setzer about that didn't cause him to be killed. "Also swimming...can you swim?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:51 pm

"Okay. I'll keep what all of you have said in mind," she nodded and then paused at Kipper's last question. "I can swim pretty fast above water, but I can't seem to bring my body to maneuver down below..." she said in an embarrassed tone. Emily didn't weigh much, so that could be it. But she's seen small children do it, so why couldn't she? "I'd love to learn how. My father can't swim, and the rest of my family won't even try to teach me..."

Emily was pretty good in physical education, and it was an easy 'A' for her every year in school. However, she thought it was more enjoyable as something to do in your free time instead of being mandatory or something like that.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Kipper smiled. "I can't swim much either, where I lived in Sinnoh there wasn't much water except for a river. Setzer's teaching me how. If you let him know he'll let you join swim practice with us."
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:00 pm

Emily's eyes lit up. "That would be really helpful. I'll ask him." She laughed at herself, "That would be a funny ice-breaker huh? 'Hi, my name's Emily! Could you teach me how to swim?' That's be an interesting memory." After taking a minute to catch her breath, she added with a smile, "But, yes. I'll ask him."
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:20 pm

Kipper's face got serious. "Please don't say it like that....he'll get mad". He had missed the fact that she was joking.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm

"Oh, I won't. I was just having a funny thought," she giggled.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:14 am

Luca smiled more brightly, his mushrooms wiggling joyfully that his beau had returned near him. He kissed his cheek, "Of course I wouldn't mind you silly~" he teased before blushing at what Sadie said. He was clearly embarrassed about it, but what was a loner parasite pokemon supposed to do in his free time? He'd rather have stayed in a dark room with Lyon instead of outside talking to strangers, not only that but the sunlight made him feel squinty.

"Meet new students..?" he squirmed uncomfortably, not liking the thought of needed to meet more unnecessary people.
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:49 am

"I figured as much," he scoffed again, something that was becoming a bit of a habit of his (not that it already wasn't). "Such an unsophisticated bunch," a small sigh, breath coming out a bit white as it would in the winter, "But at least you admit it. That's admirable of you."

(( lolol, these are getting short, I apologise. ))
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

EXP : 27

http://fav.me/d35omf5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Sadie nodded excitedly. "Yeah definitely!" she practically sang, "It'll be ton of fun... trust me! Now, who haven't you met yet?" She grinned eagerly. Who knew that helping people would be so easy?

Short reply is short, but I don't know what else to say. >.< }}
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:15 am

Sorry. Haven't been feeling good and was out on saterday. By the way, how tall is Noh exactly?]]

Lyon grabbed onto Luca's hand, giving a gentle smile, "Luca just isn't very social. Not everyone is. I, myself, am not very good with people, but I try. If he doesn't want to go meet new people, he doesn't have to, but I'll be here the whole time if you want to give it a try. I wont leave your side this time, promise~. Nuzzling his lover's cheek, he quickly turned to Sadie, "If he agrees, who do you think he should meet first anyway? I don't really know these people here myself besides getting names and schools, and the most that I talked to are from the other school." The Zangoose spoke, starting to frown a bit, hoping Sadie wouldn't find someone that wasn't all to on the nice side....

Blah;;; That will do? Yeahsorry]]
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:54 am

"Oh, okay!" Sadie said and she turned from Lyon to look at the crowd. "Well... that larger group of people over there might be a good start." she stated pointing, "That way you can meet more people, and not have to talk as much!"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Vince gave a big yawn as he walked through the forest. He wanted to take a nap and was trying to find the perfect tree. He enjoyed sleeping in high places and liked doing so outdoors. As he was looking at the trees he noticed two groups of people and close by to them, he noticed a good tree to sleep in. He stopped walking and stood there contemplating whether he should avoid them or just walk by. He noticed that in one group there was a boy named Lyon that he had previously met briefly. He decided to basically ignore the groups and continue towards the tree that he saw.

do you guys mind if i try and join in?))
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:48 am

Luca's face was one of pure disgust. Ew. So many people in just one location... He didn't think that he could do it. "Urg, no thanks. Too many..." The whole thought of everyone's voices and presence made his head hurt. "What about that guy over there, hm? The one all alone..." The paras shifted behind Lyon as he pointed to the Venipede boy, unsure of his name. That way he would only need to deal with one stranger at a time... Baby steps. The small boy was also aware of how he was actually glaring at Vince, not meaning to give such a look. It was more he was giving that look to the meantion of conversation, not the person.

[[my apologies this is so late :v ]]
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:28 am

Sadie was a little disappointed that Luca didn't like her idea, but being Sadie, she bounced back quickly. "Yeah sure!" she said smiling, "He does look a little lonely. Come on!" Sadie skipped forward ahead of the two, hoping they'd follow soon after.

Not a problem~ }}
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Lyon twinned his fingers with Luca's to follow after Sadie, smiling kindly, "Oh! That's one of the ones I saw at the dorm before...Um...What was it...Erm...We didn't talk much...Well, I didn't talk at all...But he was talking to Mikel and Ryan and I think he said his name was Vince." he nodded, trying hard to remember. He was sure that he was right though. It sounded right. It wasn't that hard a name to remember...But what if he was wrong?...Ahwell, they will find out when they actually go talk to him, "Slow down, Sadie!" The Zangoose huffed, playfully.
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:43 pm

The Venipede's antennae twitched upon hearing his name. "eh? who called me?....." He looked over towards the group of people coming towards him and gave a small sigh. It's not like he didn't know that there was a chance that someone would notice him. He looked more closely at the people in the party and noticed Lyon.

"ahhh" He said in a really monotone voice. "I know you...you're...Lyon?........I think that's right......" he then looked over at Sadie and the others trying to figure out if he recognized them, or who they were.
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next