PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Between the Schools

+18
Nayla
Emily
Sadie
kotatsuPLZ
Rin-chan
Luca
Kazuki
Zeke
KuraiUmbre
Nero Amherst
Lyon
Shiki
~Trixy-*
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
RyanDrifff
Setzer
Bailey
22 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 12 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Emily Fri May 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Emily's ears caught the word battle and her curiosity almost immediately perked up. After saying quick goodbyes to the others, so as not to seem rude, she quietly shuffled towards the next group, next to Lyon. "Hallu. Sorry if I'm intruding into your conversation, but I heard something about the Battle Tower? ...If you'd like, I could be your partner, but if not... could I join you guys to watch?" She blinked for a moment before ealizing she hadn't introduced herself properly. She recognized Lyon from class, but the other two she was not familiar. "Oh, and my name's Emily... Sorry I didn't say that sooner. I'm not normally like that..." she finished, sort of twiddling her thumbs in embarrassment.

Though she didn't really have a ton of experience when it came to battling, she found it quite refreshing, almost as though it was like another athletic sport like her running. Also, doing such an activity more often would make her stronger personally and more reliable a partner if need be, so whenever the opportunity would present itself, Emily would gladly and anxiously rise to the occasion.

|[ hope this post is okay? lol ]|
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 12 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Luca Fri May 13, 2011 12:58 pm

asdfghjk, i forgot about this site so bad otz
but yes bug power xD;;; woo. i feel like drawing them now too ; u ;
-adds to list of growing ideas to draw sometime-]]

"Thanks," Luca played more with his mushrooms from his anxiety, not used to being called a good person in any sort of way. Eh. "You can stop by the computer room anytime, just don't tell anyone else but.... [quieter] we usually don't do things in that class." He watched the conversation play out in front of him, not caring much for battles. He didn't want to lose in front of Lyon. What kind of battle could be won from someone who only knew three moves, two of them being stat problems? Leech life was his only actual offensive attack.

[[with Sadie, Vince, and Luca they could start a bug-type mob :1 fight oppression. ]]
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Fri May 13, 2011 3:17 pm

"Oh cool! I'd definitely like to battle with you guys then," Sadie said grinning when Emily approached the group, "Perfect! That makes for the four of us." she paused, "Soo, who wants to partner with who?" Her head tilted to the side slightly to the right as she asked her question. Sadie was now very eager to see what the battle tower was like and see how her fellow peers battled.

Ha! I can totally see them making fabulous gangsters. XD
So y'all need to hide your dark types, hide your psychic types and hide your grass types, 'cause they're battlin' errbody out here. |D }}
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sat May 14, 2011 2:36 am

"doing nothing....is what...i do best" Vince gave a small,quiet laugh. " I will...come by...." Vince then turned to Sadie and the others.

" it...really doesn't matter...to me...."Vince said," how....about rock..paper...scissors or something? or we decide...randomly.....?" Vince didn't really care who he was partnered with since he had never fought anyone or seen any of the others fight."what do you guys......think?"

LOL that's hilarious! i can totally see that!))

Last edited by Vince on Sat May 14, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vince
Vince

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat May 14, 2011 12:17 pm

"Ummm... I think that if we have two bug types it will be fair if it will be one Bug in each team, and for others... um.. I would like to team up with Vince if you don't mind."Zori said and looked curiously at Emily, it was really random for her to meat Shiny Pokemon. "Are you good at fights Emily?" She asked.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sun May 15, 2011 1:09 am

"uhh....that sounds...good to me...." Vince was relieved cause he didn't have to choose his partner and that he would be of some use. "plus....if i were...against you Zori....I would be at....a disadvantage.....my moves would....have no effect...." He sighed.

short lame post))
Vince
Vince

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun May 15, 2011 8:27 am

"Sure! That sounds alright to me." Sadie replied cheerfully. She ran her fingers through her hair, wishing she could put the curly mess into a ponytail seeing as it was a lovely day out. Especially now when soon she would be partaking in a battle, which demanded much physical exertion.

Should we decide who wins the battle before, or make it up as we go along? ouo }}
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sun May 15, 2011 4:45 pm

pfff i loved that cx itmademegiggle.]]

"Awesome....~" he licked his lips and snuggled up to Lyon's back, closing his eyes. "You battling too, dear?" He would be Lyon's personal cheerleader, yes~ That sounded like a good idea to him. "I'm sure you'll do fine." he cooed, responding to the earlier mention of how anyone paired with him would lose. He bet that was lies.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon May 16, 2011 11:43 am

(If you want we can decide here, or during battle)

Zori smiled, she was happy that they liked how the teams will look."So are we going there?"She asked, and her tail moved rapidly, she was really excited about the double battle."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue May 17, 2011 8:22 pm

"Uhh, yeah!" Sadie said enthusiastically. She looked around, wondering in which direction the battle tower was actually in. It must be somewhere near the city. "So, do we go that way?" she asked, pointing in the direction that would lead out of the forest.

Doesn't matter to me~ I'm good with whatever the majority wants to do. c: }}
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Wed May 18, 2011 12:42 pm

"I have some experience, but I'm no expert," she smiled at Zori through her mask. "Who's all battling anyway? I'll team up with anyone, and I'm ready when you guys are~" This was a nice change of pace. She didn't get many opportunities to be in a double battle, and when she was participating in them, they seemed much more fun than a regular one-on-one. Plus, this one was going to be even more exciting because she never battled with these people, so she didn't know what to expect.

|[ i know it isn't really much help, but we can do either on the battle result thing xP ]|
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Wed May 18, 2011 10:14 pm

"I-I guess...." Lyon mumbled his answer towards his bug lover, tail wresting around Luca, before speaking up a bit towards the others, "I can be p-paired up...With anyone...Though I am probably the least experienced one here...." He really didn't want to fight, at all, but the Paras seemed to like the idea...So he might as well just give it a try. Not like they were seriously going to hurt each other, right?

I reread that and I hope you don't think I'm controlling Luca, Bamy >U> I was just assuming he liked the idea with what you saidddd]]
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu May 19, 2011 12:07 pm

(So we can start the RP in battle tower)

Zori smiled."So it is decided, me and Vince in one team,, and Emily and Sadie in second one."Then the little Zorua looked at Lyon."Ummm... I think you will have to wait till another battle, we have our teams."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Thu May 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Hate posting right after I posted but I felt it was needed ;u; ....]]

Lyon tried to hide any possible sign of relief as he nodded, "Oh, okay...I'll just sit back with Luca and watch then. I never battled at the tower before so just watching could help me learn the quick rules. This way I wont make TOO many mistakes....But, I don't know where exactly we are going, so lead the way." he nodded towards the others, grabbing a hold of Luca's hand and intertwining(That the right word? >:C) their fingers.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Mon May 23, 2011 6:47 am

nono I don't think you were controlling him at all c\ ]]

Luca leaned to him and sighed, it was hard to tell whether it was good or bad, or maybe neutral. Eh~
"I'm sure you would be wonderful, even with not much experience. Certainly better then me, since all of my moves kind of suck." It was true, once one was used 75 percent of the others wouldn't do anything. If he really wanted to get strong, he would try to evolve. But he was too afraid of that, not wishing to turn into some hollow shell controlled by the mushrooms on top of his head. So he would just be weak forever. Though he was pretty good at verbal fighting, if that counted for anything.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue May 24, 2011 5:08 am

Okay! I would have Sadie lead the way, but that wouldn't make much sense, seeing as she's never been XD }}

"Yup! That sounds right to me," Sadie said before turning to Lyon and Luca, "And you guys make sure to cheer loudly for all of us!" She grinned, eager to see what the other student's fighting styles were like.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue May 24, 2011 6:58 am

"I'm sure all your moves don't suck..." Lyon then smiled towards Sadie, pulling Luca closer, "Well, of course we will be cheering as loud as we can, wont we Luca?~" he cooed, "But we DO have to find our way there first...I guess if no one really knows exactly where it is from here, we can just walk towards one of the schools and hopefully find our way from there." The Zangoose suggested, a bit awkawrdly.

NOT SURE WHAT TO POST...Who wants to be the one to switch into the battle areaaaaa? :'D;;; ]]
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed May 25, 2011 10:41 pm

(I wanted to post thing in battle tower, but others aren't responding here, so I don't what to do)

Zori looked at other Pokemons."Umm.. Okay, so we are going to Battle Tower!"The little Zorua said, her tail waged happily when she walked along the path leading to the city.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Fri May 27, 2011 11:22 am

|[ whenever you guys are ready. i'll be looking in the battle tower section for news^^ sorry for almost no postings here. i'm trying to stay active ;^; ]|
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Bailey peered into the forest, he'd never properly explore the forest so he decided today was a nice day to do so. He shaded his eyes from the bright sunlight, even though his eyes were closed he could still see it. The scenery was absolutely beautiful here. He wished he'd had come here sooner! A cool breezed rolled by and Bailey let out a quiet "That feels good~"

{ That sounds so wrong. DAMN. }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quarteroi Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:36 pm

The kyogre from the lounge had made his way into the forest a few minutes before Bailey showed. He had only unclothed the top half of himself laying part way into the creek with a look of relief. Considering he was a water type, summer weather was a beating on him. The sound of the water gliding gently against some of the larger rocks was soothing almost making him drift off.

He heard movement but only thought of it as a wild pokemon.

(SHIRT=OFF AKLSDJKLASJDKLAJDLA)
Quarteroi
Quarteroi
Admin

EXP : 61
Region : Hoenn

https://pokemotions.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Bailey looked towards creek since he'd always had an affinity for water. After all, he was a lake guardian! He was, of course, taken aback by the shirtless Kyogre. It was rather... unnerving if you will. Wow he was definetly cut that's for sure. So young too... Bailey felt like he was getting older just by looking at him. Before he knew it he was staring... He decided it's best for him to say something before he got caught staring. "Having fun?" he said slyly.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quarteroi Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:06 pm

The Kyogre jolted from the slight suprise glancing behind himself to see who was talking to him. he lifted himself up out of the creek his drenched hair flopping infront of his face soon for it to be brushed to the side and gently wrung out.

"If being refreshed is fun then I suppose so.."he said his voice only slightly deeper then average. He stood up and threw his shirt back on, facing the teacher,"I'm assuming you a teacher here by how your dressed? I'm Quarteroi..but..Quartz for short."he said his stern look always hiding away his mellow personality. he held out a hand for a proper shake with the new aquatint.
Quarteroi
Quarteroi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:12 pm

"Bailey," he said, his smile beaming at him. He took a hold of Quartz hand and gave it a nice shake. "I teach at Rekuza, and you?" Bailey sort of had assumed he was a teacher. Quartz was young but definetly not a student. After he had let go of his hand he realized that his hand was now kind of wet. Well that's what you get when you hold hands with a guy that just stepped out of a creek. He snuck his hand into his pocket so he could wipe off the moisture there.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quarteroi Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:31 pm

"hmm? Oh.."he said pointing to the Rekuza building barely visible by the trees,"Same as you." he said lowering his hand. He looked up and ran his hand through his hair letting out a small sigh,"I'm still new here so I haven't got everything down pat yet...I haven't really gotten to know my students either."he said looking back to him,"I'm sure you one of those fun teachers, I'm pretty straight forward and to the point.."he mumbled.
Quarteroi
Quarteroi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next