PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Between the Schools

+18
Nayla
Emily
Sadie
kotatsuPLZ
Rin-chan
Luca
Kazuki
Zeke
KuraiUmbre
Nero Amherst
Lyon
Shiki
~Trixy-*
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
RyanDrifff
Setzer
Bailey
22 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 6 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Lyon Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:42 pm

"Be right back~" Lyon smiled to the dog-Pokemon, before jumping up and hugging Luca, tightly, nuzzling his chest with happiness. It was an urge that he had been holding back for quit some time now. The Zangoose was trying to hold it back so none of the others would make a comment, but it's not like they were paying attention anyway. Giving an apologetic glance to Kipper for interrupting their conversation, but then borrowed back into the Paras's chest, tail swaying.
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 6 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Luca Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Luca smiled brightly, eyes sparkling slightly with happy emotions. He rest his arms around the others neck, holding him close and rubbing his cheek against the somewhat messy hair, mixing the brown and red strands even more so. He kissed his forehead gently, a hand reaching up to stroke at the zangoose's large ears. He let out a large sigh of relief, feeling less weight in his chest and more comfortable. As if on instinct, the bug type hopped up, positioning himself so his legs were straddling Lyon's waist, holding himself up like a little koala bear. He then made a soft purr/clicking noise.
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Kipper had no clue what was going on, but if it made the shy new guy happy then Kipper was happy. He got up and walked back over to Trixy and Callahan who both seemed bored for some reason. Suddenly Kipper remembered the root in his pocket. "Ah, Trixy! I have something for you!" He said rummaging through his pockets. He pulled out the root shaped like an ekans and gave it to Trixy. "I found this and I wanted to give it to you. Pretty neat huh?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:49 pm

She smiled at Callahan, it was a some what fake smile. "No, I'm quite content under this tree here. Perhaps going back to the school." Right about then Kipper approached. He handed a small root to her, she was very interested in it. She was always facinated by things that may have a poisonous property. "Thank you Kipper! Such a sweetheart like always."
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:47 am

((Sorry, I had to sober up before I posted >_> ))

When her petting was done, the secondary female rolled back over onto all fours and trotted back to the other female. They both watched Callahan, but not leaving since they were not dismissed.

Callahan nodded to Trixy and pushed himself back up to stand properly. "Yeah, we can 'ead back whenever ya want." As Kipper stepped up, Callahan put his hands into his pockets to idly wait while they chatted. He smiled as Kipper offered Trixy the root, then readjusted the feather behind his ear to make sure it was still in it's proper place. When he realized his two females were still waiting for him, he flared one ear back and gave them a deep yip of dismissal. One by one they got up, turned, and trotted back off into the safer lush part of the forest, further than either Rekuza or Teokis owned.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 pm

What have you been up to? >u>...]]

Lyon enjoyed the cuddling for a bit, but stumbled slightly, surprised when the other clung to him the way he did. He steadied himself, holding onto Luca for his life, "Want to come pet the nice Mightyena with me? She really loves all and she's so cute!" Spoke the Zangoose, feeling so much more comfortable talking to the bug-Pokemon that he adored then he was when he was with all the others, some being strangers he had just met today, though he felt as if some of them would be really be good friends soon.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:58 pm

The teacher left shortly after helping Zeke off the ground, and leaving did sound like a good idea, it was getting fairly boring here, he started looking around at the group and through the trees, wondering if he should just go or wait a little while longer, maybe something interesting would happen, other then the Lyon/Luca hug thing, but that was interesting in a 'What the Hell are you Doing' kind of way.
Zeke
Zeke

EXP : 32
Region : Unova / Teokis

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Luca gave him a gentle kiss before getting off and nodding quietly, holding onto his hand tightly. His mushrooms wiggled slightly with joy, causing him to pat at them once more to shush them. He cleared his throat, brushing back some of his curly hair. "Alright... is the other one nice? Will she get upset with us any...?" the smaller being looked very serious, not wanting to have to attempt to fend off any pokemon mistaking him for some sort of... prey. He had watched the news and lately odd things have been going on apparently, causing him to be a tad more paranoid then usual.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:21 pm

((It was my bestfriend's b-day <_< All teh ladies and menz were making me drinks. >_> ))

When the secondary female heard 'pet' and 'mightyena' she stopped in her tracks from the retreat to the forest and looked back to them. Oh yes, she was going to get more. She looped around a rock and made her way back over to the two boys while the more dominant female sat back down, right where she was, in disgust.

Callahan's ears twitched as he heard the two, and he tilted his head over his shoulder and chuckled, "Molly dun like people much. She's very reserved, 'n to 'er pettin's mean submission. Gotta earn it with her. But Lily 'ere will keep up fer pettin's til yer arm falls off." He gestured at 'Lily' who sat herself in front of Luca at a full 3 feet in height, tail patting the grass behind her.

He gave the mightyena a half smile as he subconsciously reached up to scratch up his own ear. Thoughts of a particular gijinka in his old pack coming to mind, and he was missing the pettin's he used to be forced to get from her. Quickly he scowled and shook off the thought, not wanting to brood in front of his friends, especially while he was still full-heartedly determined to keep looking for his old pack.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Pffft. You have fun? cx]]

Lyon gave a small sigh of happiness, before looking back at Callahan as he spoke. Looking over towards the female named "Lily", he carefully patted her head, before turning to the other named "Molly". He felt a bit bad for the other. Sure, it was her problem, but he really wanted to make the other happy too. Awkwardly, he walked over to the other female, keeping head bowed a bit, keeping eyes on the ground, trying hard to not upset the Mightyena, "H-hello...." he mumbled, giving a quick glance up at the other to see if she was upset with him even walking near her.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:33 pm

(OTL I'm so sorry it took me forever to respond!)

Kipper smiled proudly to Trixy. "Do you like it? I hope you do!" Kipper suddenly wished he had more stuff to give the new boys he had met, but he hadn't really anticipated it.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:06 am

Luca bit his bottom lip, watching his taller lover and uncertain if that was a good idea or not. He trailed after him, standing by his side and eyes flicking over the mightyena, seeming not amused. If this one wasn't so fond of petting, that meant it was a possible danger... hm. "Does Molly ever bite...?" he asked softly, grey-green eyes swiveling up to meet with Callahan's. He was even more unsettled because of how tall Lilly was to him, being more then half of his height.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 am

((D'awwwwomg I didn't know Luca was that short, he is so fricken cute ><!!! And yes >_> Yes I had a lot of fun.))

Callahan set his hands on his hips and just watched. If the boys wanted to be bitten then so be it, but Lyon had the right idea by having his head down... just not standing up on twos. Lily followed behind them, then rounded them to sit behind Molly who was not-at-all pleased with the situation. Molly's fur bristled and the long tufts of black down her head raised, but she stayed completely still to hold her ground. Red eyes narrowed to watch the two of them and slowly her lip curled up to bare one long mighty fang, but no growling escaped.. yet.

Callahan even snorted to hold back a laugh at being asked if a bite poke'mon bit and he had to rub his goatee to keep his commentary inside, allowing Molly the allusion of dominance right now. She always tried to rival Callahan, and giving her a reason to show off in front of him, using these boys in the process, was not something he wanted.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Trixy yawned, nature was gross. "Alright lets split." She nodded at Callahan, but he seemed a little concerned about his two female friends. She frowned, always delays. She looked at Kipper, "Yes, of course I like it darling." She patted Kipper on the shoulder. (Even though he's probably almost as tall as her. :P)

(Short post D:)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Kipper smiled and gave Trixy a quick hug. "Awesome!" He then hopped back and forth on his feet "So we're leaving?"

((Kipper hasn't had his growth spurt yet, since he just turned 14 and all, so he's about 5'3''. He's not going to be any taller than 5'8'' when he gets older. So I doubt he's much taller than Trixy if at all))
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:51 pm

A glance was given to Luca, before taking a look back at the dog-Pokemon. Fear caused him to shiver and he quickly got down to his knees, terrified of the female, though refusing to give up so easily. He wanted to prove to her that he wasn't trying to make her feel of any lower status and only wanted to be kind. A small glance for help was given to the other female dog-Pokemon, not sure what he should do now, learning a bit at what he knew now just from TV...

I feel like my posts are getting really lame....Er =u=....]]
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:48 am

Luca licked his lips before sitting down quietly by him, unsure of what to do so just staring blankly at the pooches. He looked over to the supposedly nicer one, holding out his hand hesitantly for her to sniff and decide where to go from there. He just wanted to know if it was an often occurance or something.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:11 pm

((I just realized how much Callahan is towering over everyone here... 6'1"..))

Callahan was too curious to see this to leave, not that he wanted blood to be spilt but he wanted to see how Molly would react. She was one of the beta females of his pack, and she rarely took a liking to anything outside of it. He turned briefly to nod to Kipper and Trixy, "Ya two 'ead out, 'n I'll catch up. Kay?" His attention then returned to his females.

Lily simply nuzzled up into Luca's offered hand without sniffing it (It will get her killed some day -_-) and crouched so he could easily reach her. Even being a pet whore, she knew better than to flop over on something smaller than her. Molly continued, unmoving, to watch Lyon through her narrowed ruby eyes. He wasn't percieved as a threat, nor was he trying to be, so she looked wearily up to Callahan for guide. He just smirked, one long fang glinting at the corner of his mouth, and shrugged. Her attention slowly returned back to Lyon, and after an almost silent huff she closed her eyes and leaned her head forwards in acceptance.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Lyon's ears twitched a bit, surprised, but relaxed, smiling a bit. Happiness filled him that wasn't just turned down. Hesitating a bit, he carefully reached out to stroked her cheek, before scratching under her chin, hearing somewhere that petting the top of a dog's head was a sign of dominance, and he didn't want to show the other that he was trying to lower her status or whatever. (Actually, I did hear that somewhere but I'm not sure if that's true :'D).
The Zangoose refused to move from his spot and just continued to pet the female, not wanting to upset her actually finally being allowed, though he glanced up at Callahan, feeling bad, "I'm sorry, if you'd like to go with your friends, I'll leave. I'm sure Luca wouldn't mind." he said, giving a smile towards the Paras, knowing he wasn't much a people person.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:14 am

"Hm?" Luca's mushrooms perked once he heard his name, not paying attention because his sole purpose at that second was giving Lilly a nice petting. It wasn't often these types of pokemon [or any really] liked him. So he was still shakey about it, unsure whether or not the mightyena was being sincere in just wanting to be patted and not cause any violent things.
"Yeah, it's fine if you want~..." he trailed, slowing his petting down but not stopping completely. He had regretted now being not so talkative, wishing to become friends with Lyon's friends but feeling as though he failed on that mission. It was highly likely now that he thought back on it.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:46 am

Callahan chuckled and nodded towards his females, "Naw, it's kay. 'a wanted ta see if she was gonna snap at'cha. Plus, 'a dun leave 'em with anyone, 'a only leave when 'ey 'ead back ta our forest." They would be pissed if he left them in the presence of another, they weren't women to be 'dropped off'.

Lily was just loving on getting more pet, and by something so tiny! If she was a cat she would of entangled herself around him and cleaned him. But as a pup, she could only flop on the ground for belly scritches.

Molly held still, only lifting her head as he went to scratch her chin, her tail tip only faintly wagging to give away that she was enjoying herself. She was a decent size bigger than Lily, her black fur also more sleeker, giving her a more masculine and domineering appearance.

At seeing both his females enjoying themselves, he smiled warmly to Lyon
, "Yer good wit 'at, cha no? Yer doin' every'ing right fer her not ta bite cha. Ya used to mightyena?"

((I'm very much an animal enthusiast, so I know a lot of random useless info xDD Wolves are one of my favorite creatures, and I was in the process of getting a couple hybrids back when I had my own house. I know quite a bit about Hyena's as well, and since Mightyena are a mix of the both it makes it easy. I'll let you know, or technically Molly would, if you did anything wrong xD ))
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:27 am

I try to learn up on most that I can but the most I do is just remember some random facts and shit that people have told me/seen on TV since younger sister loves the uh...Animal channel Cx]]

Lyon gave his lover a glance, before looking back up at Callahan when he spoke tail beginning to wiggle at the compliment, proud of himself, "I sure hope I'm doing good, I don't want to be bitten...And I've never actually met one, but I always wanted a pet dog or something and my brother had always told me they were too much of a hassle and too much money, so instead, I just tried to learn as much as I could to see if my brother would let me get one once I knew how to actually raise one...Didn't work out anyway." The Zangoose shrugged, but then smiled, "And when my brother was always having his little parties, I'd hide in my room so I usually just ended up watching some kind of educational channels and all that so I guess I just remembered some stuff from there and I guess they were actually real." he quickly went back to petting Molly, feeling embarrassed from all his talking. He usually wasn't one for speaking so much.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:40 pm

[[hey i'm being an intruder and coming randomly in to meet people if thats ok?]]

Rin was walking around trying to find the lake and ended up in the forest between the schools "aw sh*t where the hell am i" she thought to herself as she kept on walking deeper in to the forest. she then hears voices coming from ahead "huh people are here.. i must not be that lost then" she mumbled to herself. she walked on forward to see a group of people shes never seen before in front of her. "uhhh" she managed to say standing still next to them in her bikini top and too short skirt.. "h-hello.. could you tell me where the hell i am.."
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:33 pm

((Well yeah, the forest is for both schools, so you're welcome~))

Callahan chuckled at the thought of Molly being a 'pet dog'. " 'ey're trouble is ya treat 'em like a pet. Treat 'em like a companion 'n t'ey work wit'cha. T'ey eat as much as you, but t'ey can catch 'er own food. Poochyena, Houndoor, Growlith, Vulpix, ya can start wit any of 'em, just gotta be their alpha. 'ey'll run ya ragged if ya let 'em top ya." At that, Molly gave a huff to Callahan. She sure felt she was his dominant, since he never had gotten the chance to truly take Alpha status in their pack before the fire.

Molly's ears were the first to swivel, followed by Lily's and Callahan's when they heard another approach the area. Callahan quirked an eyebrow at the Ninetail gijinka's attire as he looked her over, then answered,
"Yer in ta forest between ta schools. 'a haven't seen ya before, are ya from Teokis?"
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:27 pm

(( OH GOD I'M INTRUDING TOO BECAUSE I'M FINALLY FINDING TIME TO POST AGAIN. I'M SORRY, PLEASE DON'T EAT ME. I DON'T TASTE GOOD. ))

The boy had managed to crawl out from the main dorm area to skulk around the forested area. He figured he'd go exploring to see what was around, just to get a better feel of the area. Being inside most of the time didn't do him any favours anyway. Aimlessly, he walked forward, not looking for anything in particular, staring ahead blankly before.... voices, he heard voices!
Voices of commoners, he expected, but he wasn't going to jump to conclusions, and he definitely wasn't going to just go out of his way and expose himself.

Nearing the small banter, he eventually positioned himself behind a tree and merely peeked out from behind it... Eavesdropping and watching. Maybe if one of these people ever became an enemy, he'd have dirt on them... maybe.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

EXP : 27

http://fav.me/d35omf5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next