PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Between the Schools

+18
Nayla
Emily
Sadie
kotatsuPLZ
Rin-chan
Luca
Kazuki
Zeke
KuraiUmbre
Nero Amherst
Lyon
Shiki
~Trixy-*
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
RyanDrifff
Setzer
Bailey
22 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 13 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Bailey Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 pm

"It's fine, I'm not that close with my students either," he shrugged his shoulders as he said "They wouldn't want to talk to a boring history teacher anyway." Bailey couldn't help but laugh when he said that he looked like a fun teacher. "An old geezer like me? Students can't wait to bolt out of my class." He let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 13 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Quarteroi Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:55 am

Quartz raised a brow to the new acquaintance's response and shrugged,"I guess that's a natural outcome for any class..I mean it is school after all..I'm sure my class will be the same.."he said sticking a hand into his pocket and bringing the other up to brush his hair out of his face.

He sorta of nodded off for a moment not being a big talker like others. He glanced to him and hesitated to ask,"So..what do you like to do...You know..when your not working.."he asked curiously but then could sense the awkward silence,"As a friend..not a stalker."he quickly added to make himself less weird.
Quarteroi
Quarteroi
Admin

EXP : 61
Region : Hoenn

https://pokemotions.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:59 am

Bailey laughed lightly. "Don't worry, I don't take you much for the stalking type anyway," he said jokingly. Oh boy they're already friends! How exciting! Bailey paused for a moment before answer Quarteroi's question. "Hmm well, generally I read or go to a cafe, but sometimes I do like to just lie in the grass and look at the sky..." Bailey realized how loony that sounded and quickly chuckled nervously. "Haha, I sound like such a weirdo huh?"
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quarteroi Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 am

Quartz motioned him to follow so they could take a walk around campus."Your more active then I am..I just sit around the house..I don't normally go out very much..nothing to do around where I live."he said looking straight ahead. He thought more into what Bailey said and wondered if he was asking to many questions."What..is a cafe?.."he asked sounding like a complete ditz for a second."I'm telling you..I don't get out much.."he spoke again now feeling somewhat embarrassed,'nice first impression..'he thought mentally hitting himself.
Quarteroi
Quarteroi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:35 am

"Oh?" Bailey responded. How old was Quartz anyway? He's like an adorable kid! "Hmm well a cafe is a small restaurant where people generally come for light lunches or dinners, usually specializes in coffee as well," he stated in a matter-of-factly tone. "It's not healthy to stay indoors all the time!" he scolded, "You ought to go out more, I could always show you some nice cafes if you're interested."

Bailey ran his fingers through his hair again. The forest was so nice and comfortable, plus it reminded him of his lake.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quarteroi Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Quartz stopped in his tracks and turned to Bailey putting his hands on his shoulders,"They have coffee?..."he said trying to contain himself then stood up looking to the side,"I..I love coffee.."he said covering his mouth looking as though he was imagining adult thoughts in a way, as if it was just THAT delectable to him.

He snapped out of it seconds later and went back to his normal blank eyed self.,"So when can we go?..I'd like to see this..Cafe place..Sounds different."he said smirking to his new friend.
Quarteroi
Quarteroi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Bailey couldn't help but smirk in order to contain his laughter. How could anyone love coffee that much to make a face like THAT? Bailey certainly wasn't expecting that reaction. So adorable! But then again Bailey finds everyone adorable. "We can go whenever you want, even now if you're up for it," he offered while tilting his head questioningly. "Of course if you don't want to I'm always free after class or on the weekends."
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quarteroi Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:51 pm

Quartz looked to the school and swallowed hard,"W..Well I don't have any students today it seems..I'm not sure about you but..now is alright.."he said looking a bit withdrawn after hearing the word 'coffee'. He saw the smile the Uxie had and blushed looking around."W..What are you smiling about..Did I say something?.."he asked his face getting redder the more the man smiled towards him.

He didn't always act so hyper infront of someone he had just met it was only if they talked about the right subject when he would let it out a little.
Quarteroi
Quarteroi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Honestly this kid is just too funny! Bailey was trying his hardest to keep his smile calmly. "Haha no, it's nothing." He turned around as if he was heading out of the forest and he wagged his finger to indicate Quartz to follow. "I know a place we can go to now, just keep following me okay?"
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EdanaEdgemont Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Ed wondered about the forest between the schools. She never understood why they were apart from each other, other then the differences with the criteria, and a rivalry in the past. Ed was a calm soul and wouldn't fight unless need be, or tournaments. She decide to take this walk in hopes to see the other students, maybe some friends for her.
EdanaEdgemont
EdanaEdgemont

EXP : 62
Region : Johto

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Zori lied under tree, looking at leafs, slowly moved by wind. She streched herself, she was happy that she was able to find this quiet place. Her Pikachu lied on her legs, his tail was moveing slowly moved by wind.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  EdanaEdgemont Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:38 pm

As the wind blew through Ed's hair she smells a Pikachu's static, and and new smell, it similar to that of an Umbreon, but still different. All she knew was that it was a dark type. Looking around, well more like snifing around, she wanted to know what this pokemon was.
EdanaEdgemont
EdanaEdgemont

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Zoris ears flicked quickly, catching each step of the other gijinka. She opened her eyes, sat down and carefully looked around, her eyes stopped at fire type Pokemon. Pikachu opened his eyes too and observed the new gijinka, few sparkles appeared at the end of his tail.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Tomokigi walks though the woods with his pichu. He wanted to draw a picture of the wild pokemon of the woods.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

EXP : 99
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  EdanaEdgemont Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Ed smelt the sparks from the Pikachu and she stopped. She sniffed around the her location and noticed the smell was coming above her. She looked up and saw the Pikachu and she smiled. "Why hello there young one."
EdanaEdgemont
EdanaEdgemont

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:52 am

((Ummm Zoris Pikachu lies on her legs and both of them sits under the tree))
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Tomokigi sniffs the air snelling some of the people near by. he walks up the path a lil more before he could see them. "Well hello" the pichu walks next to him.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  EdanaEdgemont Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:42 pm

(Sorry. maybe Ed just can see the yellow between the leaves.)

Ed stops looking at the yellow in between the leaves and looks at the Eevee walking up with his Pichu. "Hello there...." Ed not knowing how to react to Pokemon owning.....well Pokemon.
EdanaEdgemont
EdanaEdgemont

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:59 am

Zori stood up slowly and walked near two gijinkas, Pikachu moved after her. After few steps she stopped and looked at them, she recognized Tomokigi and his little Pichu, but she didn't see the other Pokemon before. Pikachu came near Tomos Pichu.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  EdanaEdgemont Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:20 am

"Hello there. So you are the Dark type I smelled." Ed looked at the fox-like pokemon. "I'm Ed, Ed Edgemont. Pleasure to meet you."
EdanaEdgemont
EdanaEdgemont

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:50 pm

"I'm Zori Kitsunagi."Little Zorua said and looked carefully at Ed, she was really close, but she still didn't know if she is talking to a boy or a girl."I'm a Zorua."She added after few seconds.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  EdanaEdgemont Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:30 pm

"I'm a Typhlosion. I come from the Johto region." Ed smiled at Zori. "Its great to meet you Zori. What school do you go to?"
EdanaEdgemont
EdanaEdgemont

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:32 am

Tomokigi smiles at Zori "Its nice to see you again Zori" He looks at the Typhlosion "Nice to meet you too Ed" Pichu smiles at Pikachu then jumps onto Tomo's arm. "This is Piki My pichu friend"
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:02 am

"I'm from Rekuza."Zori said to Ed and then turned to Tomos."Nice to see you again too." She added. Little Zorua looked again at Typhlosion."Oww and thats my Pikachu."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  EdanaEdgemont Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Ed looked at the Pikachu and Pichu. "Don't you find it weird to be owning a pokemon?" Ed's ears tilted back looking at the two that held their pokemon.
EdanaEdgemont
EdanaEdgemont

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next