PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Between the Schools

+18
Nayla
Emily
Sadie
kotatsuPLZ
Rin-chan
Luca
Kazuki
Zeke
KuraiUmbre
Nero Amherst
Lyon
Shiki
~Trixy-*
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
RyanDrifff
Setzer
Bailey
22 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 7 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Trixy was leaving the opening with Kipper on the way back to the school when she heard a racket. She turned her head and a kid clad in orange was hiding behind a tree intently listening to the conversations the others were having. Trixy held one finger over her lips in a shushing gesture to Kipper as she sneaked up behind the boy. Then she slapped him on the back mercilessly. "Hey buddy, who are ya hiding from?" She grinned ear to ear.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 7 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Rin-chan Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:35 pm

[[yay thanks]]

Rin turned to look at Callahan " oh i didn't even know there was a forest inbetween the schools and yeah im from Teokis" she smiles then remembers what she was wearing "uhh... are you from the other school cause wait oh who are you anyways?" she says confused
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:56 am

Kipper started giggling uncontrollably at Trixy's antics. He hadn't noticed the boy until Trixy pointed him out but now he was very curious. He briefly wondered to himself if he was shy like the paras boy. Not that it mattered, Kipper wanted to befriend the newcomer regardless.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:55 am

In Noh's mind, he shrieked, though when he went to open his mouth, no words came out. Instead, he slumped against the tree from the sudden slap on his back, gripping the bark of it with a tremendous amount of strength. It took him a matter of minutes to regain his composure, clearing his throat and turning towards the stranger.

"Wh-what was that for?!" He asked in a haughty manner, crossing his arms over his chest, icy blue eyes scanning over this.... person and the other people that happened to be around. Such a brutish female... Not his fancy. Eyes narrowed, some people had no manners.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

EXP : 27
Region : Hoenn

http://fav.me/d35omf5

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:26 am

Callahan nodded to Rin, " 'm from Rekuza, my name is Callahan. 'n I guess ya weren't lookin' fer a forest..?" He stated as he glanced over her attire once more.

Trixy's sudden loud voice nearly made him jump, and he whirled around to see just what, or who, she was tormenting now. He frowned when he saw the little one that everyone seemed to have teased on the first day of school. Though small, he knew this kid could stand up for himself, so he just crossed his arms to watch the engagement, ready to intervene if necessary.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:33 am

Trixy could act real sophisticated if she wanted to, but it was more like her to be rude. She passed her five second judgement call and decided this runt probably wasn't very nice anyways. She put her hands on her knees and looked at the kid right at eye level. "Well it was for spying, didn't your mommy teach you spying is bad? Where is she anyways, are you lost?" She couldn't lie, he looked like a child! But he must be a student if he was wandering around in the woods. She looked him over standing up straight, sure enough he had a Rekuza arm band. She'd feel more accomplished if he was some cranky punk from Teokis, but it really was kinda funny.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 pm

The Snorunt shuddered lightly when the girl bent down to his level. It was a mere reflex, but he could feel himself growing a bit agitated. He was NOT that short... in his mind's eye. His eyes remained narrowed as his mouth grew into a straight line before a horribly deep frown.
"Spying? Ha! I wasn't spying, I was looking, merely observing. I have no reason to spy on other people." In a snobbish manner, he raised his head to one side and waved one of his hands in an almost dismissive fashion. "I'll have you know that my mother has taught me plenty and quite well," Noh looked at his nails for a moment, as if they were a bit more important than the female that was talking to him, "Lost? I came out here of my own accord and I can find my way back. I'm not directionally challenged like some people." Eventually, he put his hand down and looked up at the stranger again, facial expressions not changing.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Trixy busted up laughing hysterically at the kid that was possibly her age. "Your so cute! Look at you with your panties in a wad. I think somebody needs a hug!" He waved her off like he was in total command of the situation, so much more amusing. She sighed, then raised one of her eyebrows and smiled evilly. "Hey Kipper!? What'dya say about a group hug?" The little snob was probably a germaphobe or something strange like that. Trixy suddenly was filled with bone chilling embarrassment when she noticed Callahan watching her torment Noh. He looked fairly disapproving at that. She retreated a sep or two backwards to stand next to Kipper.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Kipper had actually wanted to do a group hug--he liked hugging a lot--but he wasn't sure if the new kid would like it since he didn't know them. "I think he needs a hug," Kipper said replying to Trixy's question but not picking up on her intent to tease the new guy. "But maybe we should get to know him first? Then hugging! I'm Kipper!" He said extending his hand, tail twitching eagerly.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:28 pm

A light blush swept across his cheeks upon hearing the girl call him 'cute'. It was almost embarrassing, and he would never admit that he had liked it, even though she was obviously teasing him. He knew it all too well. Instead of growing angry, he decided to go along with the taunting.
"A group hug...? I don't mind actually. I could use the extra body heat." The boy shuddered visibly, though holding a small smirk. Eyes narrowing again, he looked towards the other male.
"Hm... Oh, there was somebody else here?" He gave the male a once over, "Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Kipper. I'm Noh."

Tolerable if not a bit eccentric sounding. Oh well.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:22 pm

"haha yeah i was looking for the lake" she smiles and looks at the commotion happing near the trees " umm who are you?"

[[my replies are really short ]]
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:53 pm

((Lol...Noh's right Kipper's name is eccentric sounding but that's because its not his real name...its a nickname *is shot by Kipper before she can say anymore*))

Kipper beamed at Noh. "Yeah, I've been here the whole time! Nice to meet you Noh!" Kipper gave Noh an excited thumbs up.

(short post is short)

Last edited by Kipper on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because the plot would work better this way)
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Trixy clasped her hands together in mock joy, well relief too. If he wanted a hug Callahan couldn't possibly be mad at her! As for Kipper, he was oblivious as usual. Ignorance is bliss they say. "Delightful to see you feeling better already! But perhaps a jacket would suit you better...?" She wasn't trying to back out of the hug but the kid looked oddly cold. Regardless she bent over and borderline scooped Noh up in a rib crushing hug. What a strange young man. Not that she hadn't met weirder.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Giggling again Kipper decided to join in with Trixy hug. Although he was a small boy he tried his best to wrap his arms around the two and giggled some more.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Woooooah, sudden posts attack xD]]

"I didn't.....Plan on treating them like a pet...." Lyon spoke, dropping back down to his quiet voice, embarrassed. When he went to speak up again, his eyes caught sight of another person. Did she say she was from Teokis? She must not be from any of his classes, he sure didn't remember seeing her around. Oh well, might as well try to talk to people from his actual school, right?
"Sorry for interrupting the conversation, but hello..." The Zangoose attempted to speak up, still quiet, as he gave the female dog-Pokemon a few more pets, before standing up. He tilted his head a bit, staring at her outfit. How could someone wear that? It looked so uncomfortable...Mostly now how she was in the forest! Couldn't bug get all over her? A shiver ran down his spine at the thought of bugs or spiders crawling all over him. Horrifying...Nasty...
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:38 am

Luca stopped petting the dog and licked his lips, leaning against his beau's side and holding onto it a little. He eyed the snowrunt and flipped up his hood, feeling very uncomfortable with all of these people suddenly arriving. He wondered why, finding some of the outfits unsettling just too look at. Hm. But then again he was hard to please visually, pulling himself up and possessively slipping his hand into Lyon's, not wanting any emotional mishaps with people. The paras waved slightly, keeping silent like a mime.

[[-feels special for accidental first post of new page-]]
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:02 am

Once both Mightyena were released from their pettin's, Molly nudged Lily, who rolled over, and they trotted off to where they were originally heading.

Once Noh accepted the hug, Callahan's frown ceased and he just watched the trio. He.. was not about to join in. That'd be awkward, he was quite a lot taller than everyone there, and he wouldn't be able to hug Noh anyways without sitting (Which would make things more awkward!) or picking him up. He chuckled as Trixy did just that and snuggled him to her chest like he was a pretty little doll. Well, at his size he could in fact be.

Last edited by Callahan O'Connell on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:31 pm

The hug, unfortunately, was anything but comfortable for him. And being a 'living block of ice', he was sure that the people touching him couldn't possible be that comfortable either. Though the plus side... He was having his face pushed into a girl's chest, which was a first. He didn't necessarily mind that, but that didn't make the experience any less comfortable.

With a bit of flailing, he began squeezing out a few muffled sounds that sounded like squeaking and muffled tones until, "Let.... me go... That's enough...!"

THE HORROR. THE HORROR.
Oh, but the warmth was nice...
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Trixy was slightly disturbed by how cold the boy was, he really needs a jacket! Regardless it didn't bug her, one to always be accused of having cold hands. She hoped her hands didn't feel like that. Anyways she released him from her death grip. He was being rather squirmy, or maybe he was that cold. "Feel better now? Or are you still feeling cranky? I would certainly hope not, my feelings would be hurt! Here have a scarf! How's that?" She chirped still treating him like a little boy. Wrapping her blue scarf around his neck then she poked him on the nose, and laughed.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Kipper wasn't so oblivious as to miss the fact that Noh was incredibly cold, but he liked group hugs way too much and was slightly disappointed when hugging time ended.
Looking around he noticed that Callahan had been watching them and assumed that he had wanted to join in on the hug but hadn't gotten a chance to come over before they stopped. Grinning, Kipper happily bounded over to Callahan and quickly (and rather impulsively) hugged him too. Kipper viewed Callahan like an older brother so he figured it wouldn't be too much of a big deal. After all, Kipper's actual older brother loved hugs so why wouldn't Callahan?
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Haha, guess I'll throw Sadie in too. XD This seems like one of the most active threads. }}

Sadie left her dorm in hopes of talking a nice run through campus. She hadn't been exploring much since she arrived, and with an afternoon of free time ahead of her, she figured she might as well. After quickly slipping on a pair of running shoes, she moved swiftly out the door.

It wasn't long before Sadie noticed a large forest near the Teokis' property. It looks heavily forested, and she found it rather interesting. Who knows what could be lurking inside? As she made her way through the dense shrubbery, she eventually stumbled upon a group of people. Eager to meet to other students, she hastily made her way out of the bushes. "Hello there!" she called.
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:34 pm

((Yay for more and more people!))

And then.. Callahan had a clinger. It startled him a bit when Kipper clung onto him around the arm, and he stared down at the kid for a moment. Then he smirked and lifted his arm, much like a father would, and brought Kipper up and off the ground. "What're you doin' 'ere, Kip?" His tone was lightheaded, and he chuckled as he held him off the ground for a few moments more.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:23 am

The scarf was rather surprising, but the talking down to him wasn't making him feel any better. He would have bitten her finger if he could when the girl pokes his nose. The boy just gave her a look before watching Kipper bound away and latch himself onto a different male. Eyes widened for a few moments, recognizing the TALL other. He was the one from the hallway that one time... And from what he knew, he wasn't an absolute idiot, or so he hoped.

Turning back to the girl, he huffed, eyes narrowed, "I'm not a child. Stop treating me like somebody you're babysitting." The Snorunt nibbled his lower lip and hid his mouth in the blue scarf regardless. He'd never be warm, no matter how many layers he wore, unless maybe somebody threw him into a desert without his Nevermeltice charm... But how likely was that?

The new arrival went unnoticed.
As usual.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:32 am

Kipper laughed as he felt himself being lifted of the ground. Callahan was strong! "Trixy and I came back 'cause we met someone named Noh." Kipper then tried to point with his tail since his arms were occupied holding on to Callahan.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:51 am

Luca saw Sadie, one of his students and smiled to himself. Yes, someone he could attach himself to other then his boyfriend. He didn't want to hold his dear back, and she seemed like a nice enough student. If not, he would just threaten to fail her. The boy would find his ways. He gave Lyon and quick kiss on the lips and hurried on off by the girl's side.

He tapped her shoulder, giving a friendly expression. "Excuse me, miss?" he said politely, "You're my student Sadie, right?" he asked, though he already knew what the answer would be. "Hope you don't mind me talking to you." he squirmed shyly. "I'm Luca, as I'm sure I've told you before... but if not I apologize."
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next