PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Between the Schools

+18
Nayla
Emily
Sadie
kotatsuPLZ
Rin-chan
Luca
Kazuki
Zeke
KuraiUmbre
Nero Amherst
Lyon
Shiki
~Trixy-*
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
RyanDrifff
Setzer
Bailey
22 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 8 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Callahan O'Connell Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:02 am

Callahan chuckled and pointed with the arm holding Kipper up, "Yuh, 'a can see t'at. 'a met 'im in ta dorms a couple times. Looks like Trixy's pickin' on 'im though.. 'e gets enough torment." He kinda felt bad for the kid. He wasn't a pup, but he was small, and continued to be treated as such without anyone ever asking his age.

He gave a quick glance over his shoulder at the sound of a new person's voice, though seeing Luca had already gone over to greet her, Callahan stayed in his spot to watch Noh and Trixy. Now his arm was starting to get tired, so he slowly lowered it until Kipper's feet touched the ground, though he continued to let the boy cling. He liked the kid, like a little brother. He already felt comfortable enough to have Kip and Trixy in his "makeshift" pack, Kipper being one of his siblings whom he had lost, and Trixy being that dominant female that always poked at him for his big ears and teased others.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

The Forest Between the Schools - Page 8 Empty Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Trixy was kinda sad when she thought about. She wished she had some one to babysit, she just adored children like any other nidorina. Even when she was a bully she'd always picked at kids her age and Noh was obviously not a child. So she giggled a little bit, "Sorry Sweetie, I just forgot my manners! You figure with all the etiquette classes I'd behave better! Haha" she looked over at Kipper who was playing with Callahan and sighed.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Lyon frowned a bit when his lovely left his side, but quickly smiled once again, letting him go off without a word or deny. He didn't want to keep his Paras from making new friends. Instead, he turned back towards the first two males he had met, giving a soft giggle at Kipper, who happened to be clinging to Callahan at that moment. The Pokemon sure was a very active fellow. "That looks like fun you're having." The Zangoose smiled at his first Rekuza friend-Or so he had hoped Kipper thought of him as a friend-, before giving a look up at Callahan.
He didn't want to bother their fun, so instead, he shyly walked over to Trixy, the female from before, and the newer Rekuza male, giving a kind smile, "Hope I'm not interrupting...But hello, may I join this conversation?"
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Sadie let out a small laugh at the somewhat chaotic scene before her. There seemed to be quite the array of personalities at the two schools. Suddenly lost in observation, she was a little shocked when she felt something tap on her shoulder. Turing around abruptly, she saw her computers teacher, Luca. "Oh hi!" she said quickly regaining her composure, "No I don't mind at all." she smiled, "I never knew there were this many people in the forest!"
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Trixy turned surprised at Lyon when he spoke, she had been in lala land observing Cal and Kipper. "Oh sure. I guess. Your name was Lyle?" His request to join the conversation startled her a bit. Why anyone would want to join the 'conversation' was beyond her. He was going to think Rekuza was full of punks (And it is with the exception of Kipper and Callahan. Lol). She was relieved he wasn't upset about her shoving him out of the way when she had decided it was necessary to make an entrance.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Kipper looked over to Trixy and back to Callahan, who at this point had put Kipper back on the ground. "So Noh does go to our school--" Kipper started to say but was then distracted by his new friend Luca asking him if he was having fun. "Yeah! I'm having fun!" Kipper replied to the question with a smile. Kipper was outdoors with friends so of course he was content.

Letting go of Callahan's arm Kipper looked back up at him and remembered what he was going to say. "Oh right...so Noh's in our school? Is he nice?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Wrong one, Kipper cx]]

Lyon couldn't help but give a little giggle and nod towards Kipper when he spoke back, but then turned to the new small group he joined.
"Ah....Lyon...." The Zangoose awkwardly corrected, before giving a kind smile, "So, is Rekuza an interesting school?" he asked, trying to make some small talk and honestly a bit curious. He had never seen the school, and this was the closest he has ever been to the school, so he really wanted to know. The people seemed nice so far, even if a few were a bit strange, but there was strange people from both schools, so he couldn't complain on that topic one bit. Oh but now that he thought about...Maybe that wasn't a good conversation starter. Would they think he was just trying to get information and all? Lyon was still unsure about the whole "school rivalry" thing.
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Noh remained silent upon hearing the 'request to join'. The female had answered the question anyway, and he wasn't about to say anything about the decision. Huffing a bit, he stared at the Zangoose, eyes growing half lidded as usual. "Your name's 'Lyon'? I'm Noh, a pleasure," he spoke, voice a bit smaller than it probably should have been. He didn't mean to be quiet, it was.... a precaution. "It's an interesting school, to say the least. Many different qualities about it."

Blue eyes looked over to the blue female before looking around at the others in the area, catching another glimpse of the very tall Mightyena and Kipper. Strange people everybody was.. He couldn't help but sigh.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

EXP : 27

http://fav.me/d35omf5

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:20 pm

((Uff....that was a narrator typo not Kipper's fault. My bad! Sorry Lyon!))
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:39 pm

A young gijinka runs around excitedly through the forest, eyes almost sparkling with joy from finding such a place. Her mask is pulled down and woven hat laying off her head and hanging from her neck, tassels tied around it to keep her from losing one of her favorite accessories. Stopping to catch her breath, she looks around again. "This place... it's awesome...!" She closes her eyes momentarily as she soaks in the sun and fresh air. "If only it was raining," she says to herself before noticing that she's not the only one around.

"Oop! Surrounded, sort of!" She says in a startled tone, quickly pulling her mask back on and adjusting her hat to its rightful place on her head. "Hallo... I'm Emily LaLoone if any of you don't know me yet..." she said awkwardly. "Um, if you want to, you guys can call me Em," Emily continued with a small smile, playing with the little blue hearts on the ends of her tassels.
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:38 am

Callahan placed his hand back on his hip as Kipper detached from it, then he nodded, "Yeah, 'e does. 's been awhile since 'a saw 'im though, probably 'idin' out cuz er'ryone keeps teasin' 'im. 'e seemed nice ta me, cuz I stood up for 'im, but I cann' say if 'es nice in general. Just go meet 'im and see." Callahan gestured Kipper to the smaller male. He'd follow him over if Kipper went, but right now his ears were very subtly swiveling, listening to each conversation of the congregation of groups going on. There were many students today that he hadn't met, and it seemed as thought since there weren't many teachers the students were coming into the forest to get away from the boring school. Or if one could even call this a school, with it's lack of instructors or missions.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:13 am

After a short nap Nayla wandered out of the school, hands in her pockets she headed towards the nearby forest, mind set on some quiet training. As she neared the thick trees it was far from quiet, either she was imagining things or this little forest was more alive with noise than that dull school was!

Curiosity struck her and she delved deeper heading towards the sound of chatter, laughter and even the occassional angered spurt. She soon spied a number of little groups, some faces she'd seen in passing, some she had never seen before. And she was pretty sure a couple of the students had different uniforms from Rekuza...

And of course, as fate would have it there was Callahan... alongside that little Kipper boy. She looked over at the gijinka who had caught their attention and raised a brow before gazing around and the others in the area. She wanted to go over but something in her said that she'd bothered Callahan enough today... he was probably thinking she was some weird stalker or something...
Nayla
Nayla

EXP : 39

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:07 am

Luca smiled and bit into his bottom lip, starting to regret the decision to go and make more friends. He should have just stayed snuggled up to his lover's side and kept quiet. He sighed,
"Yeah, it is a little much with so many people around here." he muttered softly, his mushrooms tilting back shyly. There was so much noise here in this small area, it was growing to be too much for him it seemed with every passing second. His imagination started to play around, imagining that he could somehow kidnap Lyon and run off with him into some other less crowded area. That would be untrue though because of how weak he was. But it was still a nice thought.
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Kipper fidgeted with his gloves a little and then said, "I talked to him for a little already...but I'll talk to him some more later I guess. " Looking around the woods, Kipper noticed that the place was quickly filling up. Who knew the forest could be so popular?
He then looked back up to Callahan and asked, "Wanna meet some of those new people?" He pointed to the girl talking to Luca and then over to the Driftloon girl not too far away from Trixy and the other boys.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Sadie nodded her head in agreement at Luca's words. Although she had a bit of a hard time hearing what he had to say, it wasn't nothing that she couldn't piece together. Hoping to be able to hear better, she tucked stains of her tangled hair behind her ears. "Being a teacher, you must know almost everybody here." she babbled. Glancing around at the group, she wasn't sure if she even conversed with that many people regularly back home.
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Trixy wanted to talk to 'Em', but Nyla appeared out of nowhere, and she didn't feel like getting in a fight. More so, she didn't want to ditch Lyon after being mean to him. He was so shy. "Well the dorms are very nice. The cafeteria serves good food too. Noh, I haven't seen you around campus, where have you been hiding." The question directed at Noh had only been asked halfheartedly, she didn't expect him to answer. She'd already teased him to much, but she did give him a scarf! When your that cold a scarf is a nice gift. Than again its just a dressy scarf.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:51 pm

"Eh?" Taking notice to Kipper's pointing at her, Em curiously walked up to both him and Callahan. "Did you want to talk to me...?" she smiled through her mask, happy to be noticed. "My name's Em if you didn't hear me over there. Emily LaLoone. Nice to meet you both! What's yours?"
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Callahan chuckled when he didn't even have a chance to take up Kipper's offer when the female walked up to the both of them. He set his clawed hand upon Kipper's head, ruffling his hair a bit between his ears. " 'ello Em, 'm Callahan 'n dis 'ere is Kipper. We're both from Rekuza. 'aven't seen ya 'round before, ya from Teokis?" He tilted his head curiously, which made his perky long ears flop a little.

He hadn't even noticed Nayla yet, since there was so many different scents filtering in in this one area, but it seemed more people tended to pop out by the second.. His ears were still swiveling, catching each pairings conversation for anything of interest. Plus, it was his alpha nature to know everything that was going on in his surroundings for his safety, and the safety of his pack. Or, in this case, friends.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:36 pm

"Why yes! Yes I am!" Em beamed anxiously, already enjoying the conversation. "I'm new, but I really like the place. Especially this forest... it's so spacious..." She turned her gaze to look back at the forest momentarily, then brought it right back to looking Callahan boldly into his. Putting her hands behind her back, she swayed to and fro, all the while asking, "What is it that you yourself do here as a fellow student?"
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:08 pm

[sorry for not replying my internet went down so i havent been able to go on and check so sorry >n< ]]]

Rin realized the she was now standing off by her self like an out cast . she crosed her arms and tried to cover her bare stomach since everyone around her was in normal clothing "i don't even remember how i got here" she though to her self as she look around so many new faces. "hmm" she thought to her self " oh i'll go talk to this person who just introduced themselves as em" she walks over to behind her and pats her shoulder " uh hi you said your name was em right? I'm from teokis too " saying after over hearing the conservation her face lights up and forgets about her shyness from her outfit. " oh i forgot to introduce my self I'm Rin it's a pleasure to meet cha"
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:33 pm

After a very short pause, Em's eyes just lit up. "Yes? ...Why hallo there! Nice to meet you too, Rin~" she chirped happily, nodding her head back at the other two with a smile to let them know that they were not blown off or forgotten before looking back to Rin. "I hope it doesn't sound odd, but you look so pretty, and I really like your hair~"
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:53 pm

"eh" rin smiled at the complement and replied "thanks no ones ever told me that before and it doesn't sound odd at all i think" she looked down and saw her bikini top " oh um sorry about my outfit i wasn't really planning to end up in the forest"
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:01 pm

"Okay, that's good. I'm glad to know I wasn't being weird," Em spoke with a sigh of relief. "I don't mind how you're dressed. Your clothes sit nicely on your person, and to be honest, I bet anything would look good on you... but if you weren't planning on being here, why are you? What brought you to the forest today?" she asked with curious, golden-brown eyes.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Rin scraches the back of her head "oh" she says embarrassedly "i kind got lost on my way to the lake and somehow ended up here" she smiles " but its nice here and i've seen so many new people "
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:30 pm

The little gijinka smiled. "It is nice, huh? I'm new here, too but I didn't think there would be so many people her either. I mainly came out to run. The weather is nice today, so I figured I should take advantage, but I definitely can't wait to go out on a rainy day. I think it brings out the beauty of the scenery instead of making things look gloomy like most of my family says..."

Her smile disappeared for a moment at the thought of them, but quickly recovered with her usual smile. Meeting someone new overrode whatever dark feelings she was feeling, and she liked it that way. "So! Going to the lake, hm? You like to swim, or just walk around the water?"
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next