PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Education [Break Time!]

+12
Vince
Chelan
Kim Tae Hee
kate08
Rin-chan
IvoryPurin
Lee
Seri*Tantella
mitsuki
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
Bailey
16 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Physical Education [Break Time!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Physical Education [Break Time!]

Post  RyanDrifff Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:59 am

"It's alright~ I'll win for us~" Ryan chuckled, although he didn't know if he could win. Ryan caught the ball that Mitsuki easily. Everyone here seemed to be having a hard time... It wouldn't quite be fair for him to throw it and actually harm someone. But on the other hand, if he didn't try, he'd have to go through an earful with Kazuki. He threw the ball so that it'd only lightly hit Seri on the arm. That is - if it hit her. He had to know if she was going to dodge or not, if she did, it wouldn't matter to Ryan either way.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Physical Education [Break Time!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Physical Education [Break Time!]

Post  Kazuki Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:56 am

Kazuki watches his students play dodge ball, he looks on, depressed as ever at how friendly this game was. Ryan was trying not to really hurt anyone, Seri was practically out of range if the boys wont throw harder...at least Mitsuki was trying...but...she was using her attack to throw the ball at random places, making it easy to catch and Lee was actually closing his eyes, throwing the ball so weakly at it barely crosses the line...Kazuki sighed deeply.

"................................................."

Finally, he stands up, "Oii~! If you kids play so half heartily..." he started, saying it loudly, he takes a deep breath, and used Scary Face, but it wasn't the normal kind of move. He was smiling a fake smile...a very scary...eerie smile that could pierce your very soul, he was emitting a dark aura and he spoke, his tone deep, and demon-like. "I'll make you clean this gym from top to bottom, including the toilets and drains...~"

It was almost reaching the end of this session, and he would like to see some blood... uhh i mean, someone win~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Seri*Tantella Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Stepping slightly out of the way of the ball headed towards her, Seri glanced over at the teacher. The slightest shiver ran down her spine, he looked incredibly..scary. She couldn't think of any other word, and his punishment didn't seem too pleasant either. She picked up the ball and, to avoid such an unnecessary task, prepared her attack.
"Night Shade." She whispered, feeling the energy build inside of her and through the ball. She threw it this way, using her mind to control the direction it went, and the force it applied, aiming for Ryan. He had thrown at her, it was only fair to do so back.
Seri*Tantella
Seri*Tantella

EXP : 18
Region : Johto

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Ryan knew he'd get in trouble for not trying. He tried to look away from Kazuki, as his stare creeped him out immensely.

"Haha... This will interesting..." He smiled half-heartedly. When the ball came at him, he bent his back backwards like he was in Matrix. The ball missed him by a centimeter. "Aww... Seri, that's no fair~ I didn't throw it that hard, did I?" He chuckled at her. She could be trouble in the near future, so he used attract on her. He blew a kiss from the other side of the room, causing Seri to blush. "If you hit me, I'll be very sad." He laughed at himself for using this attack. "Lee, go get the ball. Don't let me down~"

Last edited by RyanDrifff on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Seri*Tantella Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:15 am

((ffff. xD:
So meeeean omfg. Very amusing though.))

Seri didn't know what was happening, but the thought of hurting Ryan was...upsetting. She was actually blushing! Confused, she slightly tilted her head and stared at him. She hadn't really gotten a good look at him before, he was very attractive. Why she hadn't noticed before was beyond her.
She reflected on her actions. Why had she tried to hurt him with a ball? That made no sense, she couldn't see herself ever wanting to cause him harm. Disappointed in herself, she became immersed in thought and completely forgot where she was.
Seri*Tantella
Seri*Tantella

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:27 am

"Uh.. TOILET??!!" shout mitsuki. i'm not too good with water and and and if i'm not serious, i will be cleaning THEM??!! seri! snap out of it please!!! panicked mitsuki. mitsuki stare at ryan, the at seri, and back to ryan. i hope this will works. let's just hope it works. suddenly, mitsuki set an innocent face to ryan. "please don't hurt me ryan.." said mitsuki. is my copycat working??
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 am

Ryan twitched a little when he realized that Mitsuki used copycat back at him. It was too late, he began to blush at how cute Mitsuki was. "Ah. Um, yeah.. Mitsuki~" He fumbled with his fingers. What had gotten into him? Everything was forgotten and it was as if it were only him and Mitsuki in the room.

Last edited by RyanDrifff on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Kazuki watches the two love strucked fools, chuckling to the point that his stomach hurted. Hehehehe!! Now its Mitsuki against Lee~

"Mitsuki-channn~~ You can't use copycat anymore since you used attract alright~!!" he told her, raising his voice so he can be heard from his spot. He wondered what they will do next...
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:32 am

"alright mr. kazuki!" shouted mitsuki. hm.. i don't know lee to much, but atleast ryan is out of range now and i must try!. mitsuki run to pick up one of the ball. "double slap!" mitsuki hit the ball with two punch, making the ball fly to lee direction.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:05 am

Lee jumped when he saw Kazuki's face, he shakily nodded. I really, really don't wanna do this.. he thought to himself but closed his eyes, taking a deep breath just like he was taught. He suddenly ran toward a ball, grabbing it and running back. He looked at Mitsuki, when the ball came flying toward him he dove, hitting his face against the gym floor. He got up as quickly as he could and threw it straight for her, mummbling "sorry.." just incase it did actually hit, which was unlikely.

((OTL I can never find time to get on here QnQ Dang school, but i will try))
Lee
Lee

EXP : 46
Region : Usually Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:23 am

the ball hit mitsuki in the shoulder. "oww.. that hurts" pouted mitsuki. how long will we play this game anyway? i'm bored "anyway, here you go lee!!" mitsuki shouted while throwing the ball with her full power. i'm too tired to use my move, i just hope it hit and we'll end this soon
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:24 am

"Mistuki!! Drop the ball, you're out!" Kazuki announced, hopping down to his students. "Alright, enough~ I declare Lee the winner~" he added, though he wasn't sure if this was quite right ahah~

He then walks over to Seri and Ryan, snapping them out of their love for Ryan and Mitsuki respectively. "hahah, alright guys, Lee was the winner, which really doesn't say much for you guys..." he chuckled, "Class ends here, why not explore around, or go to your other classes," he suggested, leaving the gym, it was well into the afternoon and he had to make a trip somewhere to meet up with his friend, Akira.

"Oh and before I forget," he turned around, raising his voice so he could be heard, "Ryan, Mitsuki and Seri, since you three lost, you gotta clean up the gym~" he waved his goodbye gleefully, leaving the dirty gym to his students. The walls and floor were dirty, and only a few dodge balls lay on the ground, not much to clean, but the gym was pretty big~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Seri*Tantella Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:52 pm

Once Seri was forcibly snapped out of the power of attract, she immediately walked as far away from Ryan as possible. She was bitterly ashamed of herself, and angry at him for using such a dirty trick. For the sake of a stupid game. Which was incredibly pointles as they ended up losing anyway. 'He better not keep using that move for every sport we play.' She thought.
Her brow furrowed ever so slightly, she looked around for some sort of cleaning utensils. She couldn't see any. "Mitsuki, help me look for a cloth to clean with." She said, turning to the other girl.

((:Uc She's a sore loser.))
Seri*Tantella
Seri*Tantella

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:50 am

"okay seri" replied mitsuki. she walked to the cabinets and start opening one of them. guuh, i can't believe it, i'm lost, and i must clean the toilets... aaah... i hate toilets... hm..? is this the cloth? better ask seri and apologize to her about the game."uhn.. seri? i.. want to apologize for the game. i'm weak, idiot, and.. and.. and.. uhn... i'm sorry.. really sorry.. and is this the cloth you meant? ask mitsuki
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:32 am

'Ahhh... I lost~ Haha, now I know I shouldn't use attract again, at least while Mitsuki is playing~' Ryan thought to himself. "Good job, Lee~ I knew you had it in you." He chuckled. At least he tried. Ryan walked to the other end of the room and picked up a dodge ball. With his other hand, he picked up another, and threw them both into a bin. He continued to do this until all the balls were picked up and then rushed to get a cloth to clean the floor with.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Lee frowned a little, "I-i'm so sorry!" he said to Mitsuki after just standing there for a bit. He rubbed his eyes and watched as they began to clean the gym. His pupils going from slits to normal once more, he started to help a little, "I-i'll help too.." he murmured to himself and to his class mates. Though he felt bad and guilty he had won.
Lee
Lee

EXP : 46
Region : Usually Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  IvoryPurin Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:28 pm

(Sorry to interrupt with ooc, but since Kazuki announced the class was over, does that mean it's too late to reply?)
IvoryPurin
IvoryPurin

EXP : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Seri*Tantella Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:04 pm

((Nahhh be super late and let us bull-- convince your character to help clean. ;D
..-cough- speaking of super late...sorry guys. orz))

Seri shook her head at Mitsuki. "You're not in the wrong, you have nothing to apologize for. I'm the one who failed you, and for that I'm the one who should be sorry. Please give me that cloth." She gently prised it from Mitsuki's hands and, unable to decide which needed cleaning first, crouched down and began wiping at the floor. "Congratulations on winning." She said as a last minute thought to Lee. She didn't want to appear.. unsportsmanly.
Seri*Tantella
Seri*Tantella

Back to top Go down

Post  IvoryPurin Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Physical ed should be over by now. Right? So it'd be a perfect time to go now that it's over. Ivory hated the idea of gym--physical fittness, getting all sweaty, being yelled at to do this or that quicker...it'd be like rough sex Phys. Ed sounded discusting, but if Ivory wanted to be a pop star one day, he would have to dance on stage...so, Phys Ed may have not been his first choice, but it was a must...
But luckily, he conviniently misplaced his sneakers and couldn't find them untill the period was near over. He poked his pink haired head into the doors of the gym. "Am I late? Oh poor me~" He said, blaintly obvious he was acting as he stepped through the doors to see some of his peers cleaning the gym.
(OTL...sucky post is sucky...)
IvoryPurin
IvoryPurin

EXP : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:58 am

{{sorry for really laaaate post and super short post }}

mitsuki, stare at the boy. "uhn... um.. un..... mr. kazuki left already... but... would you be so kind to help us cleaning? you're... un.. uh... a boy right?" mitsuki asked. pink hair... he's a boy right? what if she is a girl... uhn... what to do... i'll be very embarassed...
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:37 am

((LOL Its been quite a long time so Im moving to 2 days after the dodge ball class~ So no more cleaning~ yay~ =u=*

EDIT** The lesson will continue at the actual Galaxy of Deoxys board~ <3))

The sun was high in the sky, a heat wave hitting the land beneath like a flamethrower. "Damn today is freaking hot!" Kazuki complained, sliding his hair back along with his sweat, lazily making his way to the gym. He felt his sides hurting from his battle at the Battle Tower, damn those Rekuza students...he silently cursed, a faint blush flashed across his face, embarrassed he actually fainted.

He walked into the gym, it felt even hotter than outside, oh how he wish he didn't have to teach today, he'd rather go to a cool bar and drink all night with his friend, Bailey. But gah! What can a teacher do...then he remembers, its just so hot today, might as well go swimming. He walks back to the entrance, closing the locking the doors. He then attached a big sign on the doors~

Important Notice!!
All PE Students are to report at the Lake at 1200h
By the entrance of the boating hut!
Do not be late or you will regret it you punks!!
Regards Ryouta Kazuki~
Your beloved PE teacher~

Last edited by Kazuki on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:02 am

mitsuki dashed to the gym. uh..so.. the gym class is staring today. but i'm scared... what if i must cleaned the toilet again? uhn... mitsuki arrived at the gym entrance and shocked. la.. lake??? boat?? don't tell me... we... are going to go swimming today??!! but..i hate water... and i can't swim.. i'll drown in the lake... uh... luckly i bring my swimsuit today.. might as well go there now mitsuki thought while walking to the lake
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:45 am

[ahhh i'm new at this so i'm sorry if this isn't right ....*is scared* ]

decided to actually go to class today Rin, with swim suit in hand because if the class was a disappointment she was gonna head over to the lake, walks past the gym. seeing a bunch of students she didn't know made her nervous "maybe i should have come to class on the first day" she mumbled to herself as she walked to the gym seeing a a student walking away from in front of the gym then looks to the door and notices the sign "LAKE" she shouts " HELL YEAH" she skips to the lake full of joy forget ing her fears of not knowing any one there
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Physical Education [Break Time!] - Page 4 Empty HAHA I FOUND IT >:D

Post  kate08 Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:53 am

Ifeelyourpain :'D))

kate08

EXP : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Kim walks close the gym and notices some students. She walks towards them and tries to figure out who is the teacher. "Hi guys- I'm new and I don't really know anything.. Can somebody help me?" She said with rather loud voice. She had her training outfit on while she stood there her hands on her hips.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next