PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Education [Break Time!]

+12
Vince
Chelan
Kim Tae Hee
kate08
Rin-chan
IvoryPurin
Lee
Seri*Tantella
mitsuki
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
Bailey
16 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Physical Education [Break Time!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Physical Education [Break Time!]

Post  RyanDrifff Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:45 pm

(( I guess this could be a new day, considering our other RP has died anyway~ ))

Ryan was already in the gym, sitting down by himself. He was wondering where everybody else was, and was just about ready to leave since nobody showed up. That was when a new girl popped in and began speaking rather loudly. Ryan perked up and smiled at the girl. "Hello there, what might you need help with, Miss?"
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Physical Education [Break Time!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Physical Education [Break Time!]

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:56 am

((if this is new one is the paper in the door still in use?))

Kim noticed the boy and when the boy replied she smiled. With happy face she answered the boy's question. " Well with the PE class of course! Are you the teacher? That would make you Mr. Kazuki? Or are you just another student? " While saying that she moved closer the boy.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:44 am

Chelan was sitting next to a wall, waiting for their teacher to appear, when a new girl walked in. He watched from afar as Ryan went to talk to her trying to figure out what they were saying. Ryan was probably helping her since she had asked for help.

Looking around Chelan tried to find someone to talk to before the class started, wondiring if anything new hadhappened
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:31 am

(( Probably not. The RP where the paper is on the door is held on a different Topic, so... ))

Ryan felt a little uncomfortable as the girl walked closer to him. "Sorry, I'm not the PE teacher, I'm just another one of Kaz.. Mr. Kazuki's students." He replied with a meek smile. "Though if you do need help, just come ask me or any of the other students here."

"Anyway, what's your name? I'm Ryan, nice to meet you." Ryan grinned widely at the girl.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:29 am

((May I ask where is it held? And can I still participate?))

" Anyonghaseyoo! I'm Kim Tae Hee- you may call me Kim." Kim said and smiled. She stood beside Ryan (while remembering personal space) and looked around. She noticed the starmie gijinka and waited for him/her to notice herself and then waved her hand. She looked back to Ryan and asked: " So Ryan- even if you aren't the teacher what are we supossed to do today? Any idea where Mr. Kazuki might be?"
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:21 pm

((lol had no idea my students started class before me xDD Aww I feel proud~ <3))

Kazuki walked into class, he was in a pretty depressed mood, it being the time of month, he had planned to take the month off for personal reasons. Though seeing the familiar faces of his beloved students, he couldn't help but smile, he was usually the only one here waiting for students to arrive, he never thought that his students would wait for him. Even though there were only three.

"G'afternoon everyone~" Kazuki greeted when he reached the group of kids, "I see you're all on time, sorry that Im late though~" he apologized, his tail swayed behind him. Now he wondered what they were gonna do today~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Kim noticed the possible teacher and greeted him. "Hello! Are you the teacher I have been looking for days? I'm new and I have missed some classes. What have you done while I haven't been here?" Kim stared the zorua gijinka.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:25 am

Waving back to the girl, he moved towards her and Ryan when Kazuki walked in. Shrugging his shoulders he chanced his cource so that he walked more towards the teacher than the teens, he dragged his body fovard. Stiffling a yawn, he stopped in front of Mister Kazuki.

"..Hello mister Kazuki. *yawn* What are we going to do today?"
rubbing his eyes, he waited for answer while looking around to see if anyone else had come in. Greeting Ryan at the same time, he stiffled yet another yawn. Darn he was tired...

Last edited by Chelan Vesper on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot things)
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:13 am

Kazuki looked over the new kid, she seemed like an energetic one~ "Yes, im the teacher, while in school, you can call me Mr.Kazuki ^^" he smiled at her, "Or Coach if you'd like~" he added. Trixy had been calling him and its starting to rub off him. "We haven't done that much so I suppose you didn't miss much, our last lesson was at the lake where I had students catch a water pokemon and then they would battle using that pokemon" he explained, then patted Kim. "And I didn't quite catch your name?"

Kazuki then turned to Chelan when he spoke, "Hello kid~ Today we'll be taking a run through the forest within the school and learn about some of the pokemon living here in the wild" he smiled at him, totally coming up with that right then and there~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:43 am

" I'm Kim Tae Hee." Kim said and looked the teacher. "I would prefer calling you teacher or Mister Kazuki is that is alright with you. My coach is only my father. And I like the todays battle plan! Running sounds great, since I haven't ran today yet. What kind of pokemon we might encounter?" While waiting answer from teacher she took double-take on this Ryan. He looked rather pale and feather-light, would he be okay in the forest and with the running?
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Chelan groaned inwardly when he heard Mr. Kazuki say they were going to run. He really didn't like running and he hadn't slept well last night...

Sighing he dropped to sit on floor, propping his head to his hands.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:29 am

Vince sat there dreading this class. He normally wasn't one for physical activity but at least they were going through the forest which he liked and was familiar with. He had been there a couple times to sleep. He made sure to pay attention but steer clear of Kazuki as much as possible since he was still feeling a little embarrassed after what happened at the lake. The memory of how Kazuki made him wear heart swim trunks was still fresh in his mind.
Vince
Vince

EXP : 52
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:12 pm

"Huh? Oh, hi there, Chelan!" Ryan grinned when Chelan came by. "You seem sleepy today." He listened in on what they were doing for PE today. It was a run in the forest. Ryan began to get excited; he loved running after all. Though occasionally he would get carried away by the wind. Luckily, he brought with him his ankle weights, just in case something were to happen. He also had a few bandages so that he wouldn't bleed all over.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Kim noticed that Ryan was excited and all the worry about him vanished (at least this time). Kim really wanted to know what kinda pokemons there was in the forest so she looked teacher and was about to demand answer when she noticed some what shy guy in the corner. So instead of the answer she looked the boy and shouted: "And who you might be?"
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Vince noticed that there was a new girl in class he'd never seen before. She was calling out to someone. He looked all around him and figured that she might be talking to him considering he was pretty much alone. "er.....are you talking...to me?" He asked pointing to himself and walking closer. "I'm....Vince. Are you new?"
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:17 am

Nodding to show that he had heard Ryan, chelan slumped some more. "Yeah... I didn't sleep that well last night..."

Noticing Vince walking closer, he waved lazily, too tired to much more

Short -3-
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:46 am

"Vince, nice to meet you. If you didn't catch my name before I'm Kim." She said and wondered should they just leave for the forest. She really wanted to see the forests pokemons.

Short =_=' internet lagged and I lost the longer post
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:33 am

Kazuki could tell Chelan wasn't in the mood for running...or doing anything really, which he himself felt too but he was the teacher~ "We'll encounter various forest dwelling pokemon and some special ones I had collected over the years~" he answered Kim, sounding like a super old man. His ears then twitched, noticing Vince had just arrived, and..he seemed rather cautious of Kazuki. He smiled at him in greeting then finally decided they waited long enough.

"Alright everyone, just a few rules when we're out~" Kazuki announced, "First, do not attack any of the creatures no matter the reason, don't wander off from the group without permission and watch where you step on...well then let's go~" he said and turned tail, leading the way out through the back exit.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:11 am

(( if you really don't want to hold a class say that Kazuki changed mind and but the class out of session))

Kim wilderingly followed the teacher who wasn't really in the good mood. She was really anxious to see the pokemons of the forest.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:19 am

|[ for some reason i forgot i was in this class xp ]|

Emily walked into class, mad at herself that she was late... again. Her mysterious little friend always did love to keep her until the very last minute. "Sorry I'm late again." She apologized bowing her head to the teacher. " What will we be doing today?"
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:57 pm

"hmmm...Kim huh?....nice to...meet you...." he said then yawned soon after. He then waved to Chelan in a lazy way that was similar to Chelan's since he was feeling quite tired himself. Then, he turned to the teacher. Kazuki's smile at times lead him to believe that he had something up his sleeve so he wasn't sure what to make of it. He simply greeted Kazuki and waved. Vince then turned back to kim. "you seem...eager to start class." He yawned.
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:07 am

Kim who was following Mr. Kazuki too the door heard Vince statement and turned with a smile to him. "OF COURSE - P.E is the best thing EVER!" She would (almost) shout for a answer. Kim's dream to be 'best fighter ever' demanded hard work and she was willing to do that. She wondered what the forest they were going to go would be called..
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:17 am

Mikel arrived to the gym for the P.E class. "Hello, everybody", he shouted out as he entered the building seeing everyone following the teacher out of the back exit. "Hey! where are you going?" he exclaimed jogging towards Ryan and Chelan.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:28 am

Chelan glared at Mikel as he jogged towards him and Ryan. It was his fault that he hadn't slept well, afterall.

"Hello, Mikel" he said snappily and got up from the floor. Looking at Ryan and yawning for the nth time that day "Are you coming?" he asked "Mr Kazuki is already going.." Looking over his shoulder, Chelan noticed that Kazuki was already out of the door and hurried so that he wouldn't be left behind.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:48 am

((lol~ Kaz is a professional~ he wont put his class out of session unless I have a legit reason to xDD))

Kazuki's ear twitched as he heard Emily join them, he turned to greet her, "Afternoon Emily-chan~ glad you can make it," he said, then Mikel came in soon after, he waved at him and called out to the ones left behind,"Ryan, Chelan, Mikel! Are you gonna join us or do you wish to stay here and clean up the gym~?" he asked loudly, then turned back to Emily, "We're just going for a run in the forest and see some of the wild pokemon we meet there ^^" he answered, the turned tail and continued into the forest, looking back to see if his students are following.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next