PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Education [Break Time!]

+12
Vince
Chelan
Kim Tae Hee
kate08
Rin-chan
IvoryPurin
Lee
Seri*Tantella
mitsuki
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
Bailey
16 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Physical Education [Break Time!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Physical Education [Break Time!]

Post  Rouen Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:38 am

While playing in the forest herself, Rouen sees Mr. Kazuki and his students walk past. She wonders where they are going, and decides to follow secretly. After all, she is one of his new students.

((OAO I know its so short~ Sorry~ Forgive me please >u<))
Rouen
Rouen

EXP : 19
Region : Sinnoh~

Back to top Go down

Physical Education [Break Time!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Physical Education [Break Time!]

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 am

((this must be happening after Girls dorm things so-))

Kim noticed Rouen and greeted her with a smile. "Hi! Looks like you made your way here too!" She was following with other students Mr. Kazuki. She wasn't sure what the forest was called, but it didn't matter as long she would follow Mr. Kazuki. She hadn't seen any pokemon yet and she had began to wonder why she hadn't. We aren't even running.. This is getting rather boring. She thought. She was eager to run. She just waited for the permission to launch herself.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouen Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Rouen saw Kim coming and greeting her. She too, was wondering why she didn't see any Pokemon, but was just curious, or was it that Rouen never looked bored and such. She noticed Kim's boredom but did nothing but instead, she got hold of Kim's hand and gave her a berry in return for partly for cheering her up and the greeting, and ran off into the bushes to look for more, but of course, she was still following her classmates.
Rouen
Rouen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:10 am

Aww, come on. That's so cold, Chelan., Mikel complained about the grumby greeting he got. "We are coming!", he shouted back to the teacher.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:54 am

Kazuki's ears twitched, hearing and scenting the new girl, he hadn't met her yet and it seemed that Kim knew her. He turned around and got a good look, "Hello, Im Mr.Kazuki, you are?" He asked the new girl with a smile when suddenly a Spinarak floated down on the string and landed on Kazuki's head. "oh?" Kazuki tilted his head, looking at his students, "Is there something on my head~?"
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 am

Kim looked the teacher. "Oh it's nothing. You just have huge spinarak on your head. It looks to like you! Is there other bug pokemons?" She started to look around. She wondered if there would be also grass pokemons. 'So there IS pokemons in the forest' she thought and smiled.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:41 am

Ingoring Mikel, Chelan increased his speed so that he wouldn't have to stay to clean up the gym...

When he got outside, he slowed to a lazy walk and enjoyed the view, and spotting some of the forests pokemon coming out of their hiding places to stalk Kazuki and start to gather around Mister Kazuki.

Waiting for the teacher to accounce that they start running, Chelan decided to drop to the tail of the group. He really wan't feeling like running today.
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouen Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:55 am

Hearing that lessons were going to start soon, Rouen walked up to Mr.Kazuki and poked him, so he would somehow notice her. She then looked up at his head, clutching onto a weird berry she picked up from the bushes. "Nice hat~" Rouen giggles as she sees a Spinarak sitting on his hair. She runs off to search for more berries, but no one knew what she was going to use it on.

Rouen
Rouen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:07 am

Kim looks the berry she received from Rouen. Can I attract the wild pokemons with this? Or is it for poffins? she wondered. She shrugged and put the berry in safe place in her uniform. 'A gift from a friend should be treasured' she thought and smiled. She considired for a moment going after Rouen so that she could run like her, but she didn't know the forest and she was bad with directions so she decided to stick around Mr. Kazuki.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:44 pm

tomokigi came in to class late and he sighs. "i'm sorry i'm late" he looks at the other students. even if he can't see he can hear them talking and walking around. he didn't want to talk to anyone around him remembering the pain his last friends put him though. he draged his luggage behind him.
(sorry can i join?)
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

EXP : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:03 pm

((Tomokigi- please but some kinda avatar here too. And I suppose they will accept you after they come online.))
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:36 pm

(they did on DA and i will)
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:07 am

Ryan jumped a little when he realized they were about to be left behind. "Coming!" He said as he ran to where the rest of the group was. "Oh, hey Mikel!" He grinned when he finally caught up.

(( SHOOOOOOOORT! ))
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 am

Tomokigi left his bag and followed Ryan. "hello...." He says behind ryan "you wearing weights Ryan?" he walks behind him then sighs. ~man......~ he thinks ~why do i have to be in a group?~
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:43 am

Ryan was trying to converse with Mikel, when another walked up behind him. "Hm? Hi there!" Ryan smiled at the new person. "Yes, I'm wearing weights because if I didn't, I'd fly away~" He chuckled as he remembered the numerous times the wind swept him off his feet. "By the way, you're new, aren't you? I don't think I've seen you around before at least.. What's your name?" He asked politely.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:47 am

"I'm Tomokigi kiro" he sighs and continues to walk next to him "i didn't get a chance to move into the dorm yet" he sighs "how annoying" he stopped talking and waited for the other to answer him.
(i know not long)
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:19 am

Kazuki chuckled at Kim and Rouen's comment, watching her drift away in search of something, he then turned back to his students. "Alright everyone! See this trail here?" He said out, pointing to a path thick in foliage, it led towards the abandon building at least a 30 min run from here. "You are to run or jog on this path towards the old building in the distance, keep an eye out, you'll see more and more pokemon, if you find something that interest you, you can try and befriend it or call me~ I'll follow behind the group so no one get left behind...Kim..Im guessing your the fastest and probably most energetic ^^; you take the lead, the path is pretty much a straight line...just watch out for rabbit holes and such~" Kazuki explained, his voice loud enough for anyone outside the gym to hear.

"Alright then~ Go~!"

((Uhh, you guys can make up the pokemon you see, but remember, they should be able to live in the forest ^^ and nothing too powerful like fully evovled types like Venasaur, Victreebel, Sawsbuck etc xD~))
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:10 am

Kim noticed that she had been given a permission to run. She was about to burst fullspeed (even it would have been 1 km run it wouldn't had taken her more than 10 minutes) she noticed that the other ones were supposed to follow her, so instead running like a rocket she just started some kinda jogged/run some time until she slowed to the same phase as the others who were following her.
She had just checked that the other students were still there, when something almost knocked her out. She looked what was hitten her and noticed hostile Budew. She was wondering the hostility, when she noticed that the little one was injured and that fact that Kim herself was fire-type and there would be hostility from any grass-type in the forest against her. "No need to attack me. We are just passing by." she said and looked for berries. "Does anybody have sitrus berry? This Budew needs help."
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouen Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:11 am

Rouen flipped around to hear Mr.Kazuki's loud voice, and knew lessons had started. She put most of her berries she picked in her pocket, but carried some because it was too much to hold. She was excited, about the ghost house that was at the end of the track but she wasn't especially good at running- or at least she wasn't bothered to use her legs for now. She wandered and floated around freely, taking a shortcut when she sees someone with someone that had stopped near the bushes on the track. She creep smiles and eagerly hurries and sees Kim holding onto a Budew needing some sort of help. "Hey, maybe this helps~" she eyes the weak Budew and throws a Sitrus berry at it. She couldn't help it, she was holding too much, but she didn't care much anyways.
Rouen
Rouen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:21 am

Kim notices the sitrus berry flying to her and the budews direction. She caught it in middle air and gives it to budew. "Here you go little guy." She said and then turned to look Rouen. "Thanks".

She stood up and after watching that the budew got out of the way safely she started to jog again. The others had been following her so she was sure that she could run a little bit faster now. Warm up was at least over. 'Not fullspeed, but a little bit faster' she thought and from jogging changed to running.

Last edited by Kim Tae Hee on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong word)
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Tomokigi jogged a little ahead of Ryan and looks at him "Think you'll be ok?" He looks at the teacher then sighs. A Caterpe fell off a branch then Tomokigi jumped and catches the Little caterpe. "close call little one" he smiles alittle.
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Hearing Kazuki say that he was going to follow the group, Chelan sighed in disapontment. There went his idea about ditching the group and finding a nice place to sleep in...

Then the teacher gave Kim a permission to lead the group, and the girl shot off. Staring at the spot where she had been just a moment ago, he seemed to deflate at the tought of keeping up with her. Yawning, he slowly started to jog as to not to be left too far behind...
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 pm

"Uh, yeah, I hope so." Ryan smiled as Tomokigi ran in front of him. Ryan was left behind once again when the group started to run. When he noticed, he tried to catch up, but those weights made it hard for him since he wasn't used to them. Eventually, he caught up, but then the group started running even faster. He sighed and just started jogging next to Chelan. "Ahh, it's nice running, but I can't run full speed with weights."
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomokigi Kiro Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Tomokigi looks back at ryan sighing then slows down "sorry..." he didn't want to show off then he sighs again "Ryan um..... can you help me with my bag when we return to the dorm?" he looks away "i have trouble getting it up the stairs by myself"
Tomokigi Kiro
Tomokigi Kiro

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Tomokigi slowed down and was running at the pace Ryan was doing. "Your bags? Oh sure, no problem!" Ryan grinned when Tomokigi asked him. Not many people actually asked him for help, and it made him happy that somebody actually needed it.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next