PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teokis Girls' Dorm

+6
Mikel Newth
Kim Tae Hee
Ronili
Rin-chan
Chelan
Sadie
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Teokis Girls' Dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Teokis Girls' Dorm

Post  Chelan Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Hearing the blue haired ghost-girl ask Mikel if he, Chelan, was a boy, Chelan went rigid. If Mikel said yes, yes Chelan is a boy, they would be both in deep trouble --the red-head looked like she could knock both of the out very quiqly and Chelan didn't even want to think what Rin might do. And the ghost-girl *shiver*---, but if Mikel denied it, only Mikel would be in trouble. That would fit Chelan very well, he didn't want to be tortuned by a ghost...!

When Mikel glanced at him to see his reaction to the question, Chelan gave him an icy glare that promised pain if he answered wrong...
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:41 am

Mikel immediatly regreted that he had taken a look at Chelan's face. Being glared with those red eyes made him feel like he was going to end up a dead man if this didn't go well. He turned back to the blue haired girl.
"I-it's like Sadie said, she's a girl and lives at the girls' dorm like other girls do", he stuttered.
Mikel was concentrating on covering for Chelan and had forgotten completely that he, in fact, was the boy who had snuk in the girls' dorm, hence he was bound to get in trouble.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouen Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:38 am

Rouen stood back, looking a little less excited than she was a few seconds ago, maybe a little disappointed that she didn't get much of a reaction and an interesting reply. But after listening to Mikel stutter a bit in his sentence, she became a little more amused. She "Hey" She says smiling as she pulls out a lollipop from her pocket and throws it at Mikel.

She looks at Chelan creepily one more time, then turns around and floats to the table behind Sadie and sits on it. Swinging her legs back and forth, she takes out another candy from her pocket, unwrapping it and popping the clear blue ball into her mouth bored, while looking around at the members of the dorm closely, waiting for an interesting response that she could possibly play around with next.

Rouen
Rouen

EXP : 19
Region : Sinnoh~

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:31 pm

(( lol I'm soo late XD))

Ronili stood still even after Sadie a Chelan left she was too scared to move. But when she heard them conversating normally with someone she ran up the stairs and into the room.

"Hey it was just people! Hi everyone! I'm Ronili!" she ran arround shaking everyones hand. "Woah there's a guy in here?" she said pointing at Mikel. "Wow I guess you never know what will happen!"
Ronili
Ronili

EXP : 42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 am

"Now that that's sorted out, you guys have to tell me, how did you even get in here? When Chelan, Rin and I first came upstairs, we didn't think there was anybody here..." Sadie said, crossing her arms casually and waiting for an answer. It wasn't until they had gotten to the end of the hallway that they had actually heard the three. So Sadie was curious as to if they actually were quiet for most of the time, or had made an sudden appearance.

Sadie stifled a few giggles when Ronili came into the room and introduced herself energetically. "Yeah!" Sadie said winking, "Just a ghost type, not an actual ghost."
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:25 am

Kim pointed the balcony door and said: "I came from there. My luggage is downstares. There is nice view on the roof."

(sorry for short reply)
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouen Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 am

Rouen glanced at Sadie waiting for an answer. She floated to where Kim pointed and giggled. "I floated. From there~" she says as she looks at the balcony through the open doors as if it was a normal thing. She floated freely outside, and sat on the middle of the bar, took out her half eaten candy out of her mouth and threw the shiny ball outside impishly; of course still cautious that it won't randomly land on someone's bag.

((Sorry... I don't know what else to say~ =w=))
Rouen
Rouen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:50 pm

"Wow you can float! I can too but only when I'm really happy" Ronili saw her throw the candy "Wait you had candy? ....Oh I just remebered something!" Ronili ran out to her bags and came back with a bag full of candy. "You can all have one if you like!" There were lolipops, gummies, chocolate, and a bunch of other things. "It's all home made by a couple from my village they gave me some to give to my friends!" She said with a smile.
Ronili
Ronili

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouen Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:14 am

Rouen looked at outside the dorm bored, without paying much attention to Ronili until suddenly she spoke out the word 'Candy'. Rouen rushed back into the room and jumped up and down enthusiastically in front of Ronili, staring at the candy as if it were some sort of treasure. "I can have some?" She says as she looks at Ronili sweetly already holding onto a few that she had picked earlier. "Nice people you have in your village~" She says as she opens a packet and puts the sugary ball in her mouth.

Rouen picks up a weird berry from her pocket and throws it at Ronili randomly in return while floating in mid-air. Even she didn't know herself what she kept inside her pocket.
Rouen
Rouen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:04 am

Mikel listened as other told how they had gotten to the room. "So that's how you sneaked up on me! You know, I almost had a heart attack", he spat. He wondered if he should answer too when Ronili offered candy to all of them.
Mikel took one of Ronili's lollipops "I kinda sneaked in throught the window", he murmured under his breath while unwrapping the candy. He plopped the lollipop to his mouth: "Well, I'll be going now. See ya!", he said smiling and waved his hand. He made his way hurrying to the hallway and towards the stairs that lead out. He figured he should get away as the others were still distracted.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Kim noticed Mikel fleeing, but she was okey with him being there so she decided just take it easy. She looked Chelan and frowned. 'He definitly made Mikel lie a moment ago. Should I say something?' She thought. 'Lying is bad, is Chelan then bad person? If he is I should punish him!'

((hah. Chelan it's not smart to be coward sometimes >:D ))
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:30 pm

"Bye!" she said and waved as Mikel left. "Oh hey!" she said pulling a paper out of her poket. "Do any of you know... Kim Tae Hee?" She said reading the paper. "She's my room mate!" she smiled and looked to see if anyone knew her.
Ronili
Ronili

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:28 am

Teokis Girls' Dorm - Page 4 Haunter-albums-my-stuff-picture113836-gintoki-shock-face "YOU ARE MY ROOMEY? WOOOW!"

(sorry had to put some image to describe her shockface tha chara btw has no real meaning here jsut the face.)
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:17 am

Ronili laughed. "I guess I am!" She ran over to Kim grabbed her hands and started jumping up and down. "Yay! We'll be best freinds! We'll do eachother hair ad nails and we'll talk ALL night! and you can help me study and it'll be fun!" She stopped jumping "By the way what room are we? I lost the paper." she said with a giggle.
Ronili
Ronili

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Kim calmed down a bit, but when she heard what Ronili had planned her face went gloom. "We are in room 203. What room are we assigned?" She said and muttered, " Hopefully you really don't intend to keep me awake all night..." ' Looks like my roomey will be quite different than what I imagined...' She thought and sighed, 'but this way it will be more fun!'. She give bright smile to Ronili.

Last edited by Kim Tae Hee on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not needed part)
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:30 am

"Yay! Room two o three!" She said happily. Kim seemed to not like the idea of staying up all night so Ronili said "We don't have to if you don't want to!... Should we go check it out? I left all my stuff on the floor out there." She said pointing to the hall with a laugh.
Ronili
Ronili

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:43 am

" And I left mine downstares. We should make this cozy! I can help you with your stuff! Wait I will catch mine from downstares first." Kim said and ran to her backpack- there was only two, because she didn't need more. She ran back to upstairs and went for the luggage in the floor. "Should I help you?"
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:53 am

"Nope I've got it!" she said pileing this in her arms with no order. Then started off clumsilly down the stairs.
Ronili
Ronili

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:32 pm

Kim looks while Ronili stumbles up stares. She was told to not intervene so she went with her stuff up stairs and left them around the closets. She sat down to bed and looked the people there. 'I hope they don't intend to stay here for very long time. I think I have to let Chelan slip this time. Hopefully he won't keep making other people lie for him.. But for now I'm gonna sleep.' She thought and laid down to bed she was sitting and fell asleep (clothes on).

(AFK from friday... to some time.. no idea...)
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:57 am

Sadie watched patiently as Kim, Ronili and Mikel slowly left the room and then Kim eventually return. As they hustled about, Sadie wasn't sure what she should be doing, but then she remember why they had come to the top floor in the first place. "Hey, guys! Are everybody still interested in going to the roof? Because that's where I'm heading." She said with a casual smile, eager to get to their appointed destination.
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouen Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:26 am

Rouen hummed as she looked around aimlessly at the outdoor surroundings from the balcony bored. She was just about to yawn, waiting for someone to say something when Sadie jumped in. Her expression changed in a second, her floppy posture turned active. "Are we going up there~?" Rouen hurried to Sadie and smiled somewhat energetically but creepily. She hadn't even gotten a reply, but she started running and jumping up and down excited, close to hitting the walls around her. She wasn't tired unlike some of the members that have fallen a little sleepy.
Rouen
Rouen

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:12 pm

She sat down. "Ughh..." She said. Her zoroark ears twitched.
Asuka
Asuka

EXP : 3
Region : Unova~

http://feather-frost.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:14 pm

"I hate my life!" She yelled.
Asuka
Asuka

EXP : 3
Region : Unova~

http://feather-frost.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:25 am

Friend got this one done, but it turned to be done in sims. These are how she saw the dorm ( I see it quite different)
Teokis Girls' Dorm - Page 4 Welcome
Teokis Girls' Dorm - Page 4 TVcorner
Teokis Girls' Dorm - Page 4 Plan3
Teokis Girls' Dorm - Page 4 Plan2
Teokis Girls' Dorm - Page 4 Plan1
Teokis Girls' Dorm - Page 4 Kokokuva
Teokis Girls' Dorm - Page 4 Dorm
Teokis Girls' Dorm - Page 4 3rdfloor
Teokis Girls' Dorm - Page 4 1stfloor
Teokis Girls' Dorm - Page 4 2ndfloor

There were some closeups too but then this post would be HUGE so here is the ones that give us the most valuable knowledge.

----

Also Asuka please make your posts longer and wait for the approval of the group.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:31 pm

((O n O...That..looks more like Rekuza's dorm, cept even more luxurious =u=;;; Teokis's dorm is very different, its just an old building. Verrrrrrryyyyyyy old, just as old as the abandon building. Just a single path going there and a whole lot of foliage~ =w=;; did you show your friend the right description? ahahahah oTL whelp, thx for the work o3o))
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next