PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teokis Boys Dorm

+5
Vince
Lyon
RyanDrifff
Chelan
Mikel Newth
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Teokis Boys Dorm Empty Teokis Boys Dorm

Post  Mikel Newth Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:29 pm

Copy paste from here: PokEmotions blog: Teokis info

"Dorms

There are two Dorms on Campus, one building for boys, another for girls. They are located opposite from each other, male dorm in the east, and female dorm in the west. It takes 30 minutes to reach the main school building on bike from either Dorm.

The buildings are old but still stable; each student will be assigned a roommate. Its a 4-story building, 5 rooms on the first floor and 10 rooms on the 2nd and 3rd, there is a 4th floor but that's where the teachers live if they decide to stay in Teokis. Each room is pretty small with a bunk bed, a small computer table with an old computer, a small toilet(no bath) and a big wardrobe/drawers to share with your roomie. Each room is exactly identical with a window. On each floor is a big bathhouse/room for its residents to share, it will be shared with the students on that floor. Inside the bathroom, there is a huge tub and also a few showers, so first come first served.

Do note that each room is identical with a single window in each room, there are stairs leading to the roof but is heavily locked with metal chains, this applies to both dorms.

Boys are NOT allowed into the girls dorm and Girls are NOT allowed into the boy's Dorm, that is the reason why the dorms are far apart >:3 though no one can stop you if you sneak in/shot

And one more thing, the cafeterias are located at the first floor of the school and ground floor of each dorms. You can buy snacks and sandwiches, but meals are three times a day on schedule~ ^^ ...and the food is not so good just so you know~
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Teokis Boys Dorm Empty Re: Teokis Boys Dorm

Post  Mikel Newth Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:57 am

Mikel had managed get his only luggage up the stairs even thought it required a bit of fight from his side. He stopped in the hallway and took a crumbled paper from pocket. "Which room it was?" he muttered. The number of the right door was scribbled on the paper.
Mikel had visited the school office and he'd been told that there would be another student living with him. He didn't mind the company but he hoped the guy wouldn't be a total pushover.
Mikel walked to the right door and entered the small room. It seemed like there wasn't anybody inhabiting the room yet. The room, like the rest of the building looked like it had endured many people. But Mikel thought it just made it more homely. He wondered how much people there would be living in the dorms.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Chelan dragged his two bags behind him and stared at his hand where he had written his dorm room number with glittery blue, glancing up regularly to see that he wouldn't walk into anyone. Cursing silently his two heavy bags, he spotted his room. "Finally!" he sighed, and walked towards determindedly. He really hoped he would be first one to be in the room. He had been told there would be two persons in each room, and he definitely didn't want his roomate to see the contents of his second back, which was full of girls clothes. It was boys dorm, after all.
While thinking, Chelan had managed to get himself to his door. But one of his bags (blue with flower imprint) decided now would be a good time to trip him.
"Ow!" Chelan cried as his head hit the door. Muttering darkly, he rubbed his head and sat on floor. "First I had to drag them up those stairs and now it decides to trip me.. Stupid bag.."
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Ryan was in his room, fixing his hair while on the computer. He heard some sort of commotion on the second floor, so he went out to investigate. Walking up, he heard a thump. He ran up the stairs and found a purple-haired boy (or girl?) sitting on the floor. Being the gentleman he was, Ryan stuck his hand out and offered to help the.. thing up.

"Are you all right?" He asked. From the noise, it sounded like it hurt.

From the back, he heard crumpling noises and someone muttering something. The voice sounded familiar... Ryan turned his head around and saw Mikel there. "Mikel~!" Ryan sang. They actually hadn't known each other very long, but Ryan didn't care.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:31 pm

When he heard someone asking him if he was alright, Chelan looked up to see a boy offering his hand to telp him up. Smiling, happy that someone was offering to help, he was just about to reply that yes, he was alright, just bumbed his head to the door and no lasting damage done, when the drifloon cried out to someone.
Turning his head so he could see, Chelan noticed a greenhaired boy. Glancing at the boy who had offered to help him, Chelan noticed that all of his attention was at 'Mikel'. Huffing about being forgotten, Chelan grapped his bags and tried to stand up.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:54 am

Mikel heard noise come from the hallway and attempted to stick his head out of the room to see what was going on. Only that the loosened door handle thought otherwise and broke to his hand. "Ah, no way!" he growled.

At the time Mikel got out of his room there was already another person standing in the hallway. Immediatly after he had finished his fight with the poor door he heard his name being yelled. Next to the new guy stood the drifloon boy he'd had that crappy date at park. "R-ryan! I didn't know... I.. Uh..." even thought nothing really happened during their "date" Mikel couldn't help but blush.

Then he noticed the person next to the drifloon. Mikel had to resist the urge to bang his head to the wall. It was so lame to stutter like that in front of the new guy. He cought a bit: "Heard a crash and I hope you're not going to bust the whole place. Seeing it 's so old it would probably be easy and I'd hate to go to beg the girls to let us sleep at their dorm", Mikel joked.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:34 am

Chelan looked at the newcomer "You think I am clumsy enought to take the place down?" he asked as the other tried to force his blush away. Why had he blushed, Chelan had no idea. Because of the other boy..? Chelan glanced at the violet haired boy, who was still watching Mikel. Blah, whatever.
It was kind of annoying that Mikel would assume he was clumsy right away, if that was what he meant with his comment. "I am Chelan Vesper. Do either of you know who is my roomate? I am in room.." Chelan glanced at his hand, " .. number 201. So, any idea?"
Chelan looked at both of the boys in front of him, and adjusted his school bag on his shoulder. 'Please tell me there isn't anyone in that room yet... How am I gonna unpack all of my clothes if there is already someone there? Pleasepleaseplease..'
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:32 am

I know I'm not good at roleplaying, but may I join here? >u>;;; Everyone seemed to disappear in the other two forums I roleplay in and the 2nd class Lyon is in was closed at the moment for...I don't know the reason orz I want people to roleplay with ;u; ......]]
Lyon
Lyon

EXP : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:38 am

It's alright. Of course you can join.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Thanks <3 -feelsbadaha-]]

Dorms wasn't something he was looking forward to. He had a perfectly good home already, even if it wasn't his at all, and he had a wonderful roommate. A stranger for a roommate was not his idea of a good time. Finishing putting some stuff that he had brought along away, he heard noises, and having heard his neighboring dorm mates door open, he guessed something was happening. So, why not take a peak? Lyon hesitantly walked out of his room, closing the door behind him, and started to investigate what could possibly be going on.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Mikel grinned as the new violet haired boy answered. "I'm Mikel and the room you're searching for happens to be just right here.", he said pointing the door he had come out of a moment ago. "I hope you enjoy having me as your room mate.", he grinned even more widely.
´The starmie seems like an interesting guy´, Mikel thouhgt, ´It'd sure be fun to hang out with him.´

"Hey, Ryan, which room is yours?" Mikel asked acting more collected now as the suprise had subsided.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:20 pm

"Oh, I'm in room 102~ One floor below yours." Ryan smiled. "But you guys can come visit anytime you want." Ryan was feeling a little lonely because his dormmate didn't really talk to him much. It was nice to finally be able to speak to someone in the dorms. "Do you need help unpacking?" Ryan asked both Mikel and Chelen. They seemed to have a lot to unpack, and really, there was nothing better to do. Plus, he wanted to see what was inside their bags~
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Chelan smiled at Mikel and Ryan, but inside he was horrified. His roommate had already arrived, and not only that, he was being offered help unpacking. How could he get out of this one?

"It's okay, I can manage. I don't really have that much stuff, it just looks like it." Lieees. He had so much stuff, all of his clothes, both boys and girls, his arsenal of make-up and hair-care stuff and a pile of hairclips. But Chelan continued smiling and once again grapped his luggages. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see one more figure appear. 'Mayde he can distarct those two while I make my esca--- go to unpack'

Straightening up, Chelan looked at Ryan. "It was really nice meeting you Ryan, but I am really tired. Maybe we can hang out later?" he didn't want to appear as rude, but he would die from mortification if this many persons saw what he had in his bags. One he could deal with, he could just threathen them, but more than that and he would be the underdog.

He nodded to Mikel, "I guess I will see you around alot now" he said and turned to their door.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Lyon's ears twitched a bit, feeling like a complete creeper, as he peaked at the three, too scared to actually go over at the moment. He wasn't all too familiar with them, though he was sure the one they called "Ryan" was his neighboring dorm mate, so it would be nice to get to know each other incase they ever needed some neighborly help or just friendship. Taking a deep breath, he casually walked closer, trying to act as less creepy or weird as he could, "Hello everyone.." smiled the awkward Zangoose, "Hope I'm not interrupting anything here...Do you need some help?" He then asked after taking a glance towards Chelan's bags.
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:46 am

"I wouldn't mind if you tagged along, Ryan", said Mikel completely ingnoring the starmie's comment about him being tired: "I don't know if I really need help with it but unpacking is such a boring job, that having company would be fun." Originally he'd been planning to merely kick his luggage under the bed.

Mikel turned to Chelan: "And if we do the unpacking at the same time it's easier to divide the space. It will spare us a lot of trouble later." He was about lead Ryan into their room when he saw another person in the hallway, "Hello, Lyon! You´re here too?" he greeted and walked towards the zangoose.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Chelan glenched his teeth, peeved with these people who didn't listen to his protests. Now all three of them were offering help, and his room mate, Mikel, had invited the drifloon already, and it seemed like he knew the zangoose boy too. Chelans shoulders slumped in defeat. Turning back to the group of three, he again smiled his close eyed smile.

"Well, when you put it that way, I suppose I could use a little help. But only with this luggage"
Chelan said and gestured to the one on the left side "The other is not that important, and it can wait untill tomorrow." Or next week. Or whenever he was alone in the room. Glancing at Mikel, Chelan mused about the problems the boy could cause. "For his own sake, I hope he isn't nosy"

Chelan grapped one of his luggages, heaving it up and dumping it to Mikel. "You can carry that." he said and smiled once again. It was the heavier one of the two and Chelan watched with glee Mikel sag a little in suprise. "His own fault for not listening." It was a petty revenge, but oh how good it felt.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:52 pm

"Ah...Hello, Mikel...Yeah, but only for a bit, I guess. I just happened to be in the dorm next to...Ryan, was it?" The Zangoose quickly asked, staring at the Drifloon, worried that he had gotten it wrong, "I-I heard voices and got a bit curious..." Ears twitching a bit when the other had spoken up, he gave them a nervous glance as well. Were they mad? He sure hoped not...But...They sure didn't look all the happiest..."I'll leave if I'm causing too much trouble to you all, I don't want to be a bother or get in the way."
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:59 am

"Yes, indeed! You must be Lyon~ Pleasure to meet my fellow neighbor." Ryan smiled at Lyon. "I was curious too, so no worries. You're not a bother~!" He laughed as Chelen through a heavy looking bag at Mikel. "Haha! Let me help you with that." Ryan helped lift the luggage, and Mikel seemed to not struggle as much. Although, Ryan wasn't exactly having an easy time holding it up either..
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Mikel was suprised how much the starmie's bag weighted. He obviously wasn't the most buffed guy in the country but he thought a single bag couldn't knock him over. He was starting to wonder what Cheland had in his bags.
"Thanks, Ryan! These bags sure are heavy", he huffed.

"I agree with Ryan. You're not a bother, Lyon. You're welcome join our raid into our luggage", Mikel replied chuckling at the other's nervousness. "Altought I can't promise it will be interesting at all. It's mostly just regular luggage after all, clothes and stuff like that." Mikel was glad he could chat more with the two guys he had met earlier.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:29 am

Chelan stepped in to the room he now shared with Mikel, leaving the others chatting in to the hall. He looked around the room. It wasn't bad, definitely better that Chelan had expepted, just a little worn around the edges.

Kicking his luggage to a corner, Chelan flopped to the bottom bed. While he had lied about his luggage, he was thruthful about being tired. He had, afterall, dragged those luggages up the stairs all by himself. He could afford a break, as he could hear the three boys talking.

"Maybe after unpacking I could talk to them more... It couldn't hurt have more friends."
Chelan tought, and shut his eyes. Just for a little while, he told himself. He had to be awake when the rest came in to unpack aftrall...
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:27 pm

"Thank you....And it's a pleasure to meet you too...Well...All of you." The Zangoose smiled, waiting for the others to enter first before he did. He didn't want to be rude, after all. "Is there anything I can help carry or anything in specific that needs to be put away or sorted or anything at all?" he asked, shyly, starting to fidget with his shirt a bit. He really wanted to help and not be in the way, but he didn't know what to do..Maybe they will give him a job once they got inside the dorm. Yeah. That would be nice.

Feels short >A> I didn't know what to put;;; ]]
Lyon
Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:08 pm

"Hmm, maybe you could help Chelan with his luggage. He seems to have brought lot of stuff with him", Mikel answered Lyon's offer of help as he entered the room. He set chelan's bag down in the middle of the room next his own and noticed the boy laying on the bottom bed. "You sleeping there already? I thought we were supposed to get into a fight about the top bunk", Mikel said amused by the fact that the starmie would zone out so fast.
He crouched down opening his own bag planning to sort his clothes into a drawer behind him. Take a seat, will you. But I wouldn't recommend planting yourselves on him", Mikel said pointing at the starmie.

((In his bag there are random clothes, headphones, a photo and hair spray.))
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Vince made his way to the boy's dorm second floor. he shuffled down the hallway, earphones playing music, holding his gym bag filled with necessities. Vince was never one to carry many belongings with him. It only had what was necessary, like his toothbrush and a change of clothes. He carefully looked at the numbers till he reached his room 202, not really noticing what was going on around him. He put his bag down on the floor, reaching for his key in his pants pocket to open the door. Once it was open he threw his bag inside and jumped on the bed. Apparently he had a roommate but was not sure who that was. After a while he decided to get up and introduce himself. He left his room and walked over to 201 and knocked on the door.

((hey there I'm new~ do you guys mind if i join?))
Vince
Vince

EXP : 52
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:32 pm

(Of course you can join! The more the merrierrr~)

Ryan was helping Mikel unload his stuff. There wasn't much, but something in there caught his attention. "Hey, what's this picture of?" He asked, picking the photo up. It probably wasn't any of his business, but he was curious, none the less.

Suddenly, a knock on the door made him turn around. He walked to the door and opened it. It was a new face. Ryan smiled, "Hello! Do you need something?" Then he realized that it wasn't even his own dorm and it should have been Chelen or Mikel who answered the door. "Mikel, Chelen! Someone is here~"
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Vince quietly stared up at Ryan, looking him over carefully. After a few moments he decided to open his mouth.

" yeah I live in room 202 and I figured I should introduce myself....or something like that...had nothing better to do....so yeah my name's Vince. I'll be your neighbour I guess" Vince said then yawned a little, and continued to stare blankly at Ryan.

"So I'm assuming that you aren't the one who lives here....."
Vince
Vince

EXP : 52
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next