PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teokis Girls' Dorm

+6
Mikel Newth
Kim Tae Hee
Ronili
Rin-chan
Chelan
Sadie
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Teokis Girls' Dorm - Page 2 Empty Re: Teokis Girls' Dorm

Post  Chelan Tue May 17, 2011 1:28 am

"Lets get going then" Chelan said turned to the way Sadie had pointed. He didn't look if the two girls were following him or not, because he was getting too curious about what the view would be fromt he top.

Finding a stairway that went up, he started to climb them up. There was no lights on the next floor, but hopefully they would find a switch...
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue May 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Sadie bounded anxiously down the hallway, following Chelan. The dormitory was quite large, and it seemed as though there were a lot of rooms that were not in use. When they reached the pitch black floor, Sadie piped up, "Perhaps it's closed?" she questioned, "Anyway, it does look like it's the top floor, so it probably leads to the roof exit. We ought to move forward..." She was a little hesitant, though she wasn't willing to admit it. Besides, this was most likely the best way to get onto the roof. And Sadie really wanted to see what the view was like.
Sadie
Sadie

EXP : 89
Region : Unova

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Tue May 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Rin slowly followed behind the two not talking and ended up arriving last in to the dark room see the chance to scare some one " this is great " she thought to her self then crept up behind the first body in front of her and places her hand on there shoulder and her face by there ear " i know where you live" she whispered in the ear next to her lips
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Wed May 18, 2011 12:27 am

Chelan hated dark places. And there was more than likely spiders in here, those huge ones that liked to hide in dark places. He shivered at the tought and moved closer to someone, he didn't see if it was Sadie or Rin, he just wanted some comfort from knowing that there was someone in the dark with him. Hopefully there wouldn't be any ghosts in the room, but the schoold wouldn't let anyone to live in a building that had ghosts, right?

Right?

Even more scared now, Chelan huddled closer to the person and was about to make a comment about the light switch when he welt something place a hand on his shoulder. He went pale, the hand felt cold on his shoulder and then "I know where you live". Chelan was ready to faint, the ghost knew that he lived in the boys dorms!!!

Too scared to move, Chelan tried to find anything that would help him out of the situation. Where were Sadie and Rin?!
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed May 18, 2011 5:07 am

Sadie heard some footsteps behind her, but she was too absorbed in trying to see down the hallway, that she didn't turn around to see what was happening. She had perfect vision, so she was hoping that if she gave her eyes time to adjust to the light, she'd be able to see where she was going. However, after a few moments of waiting, nothing improved.

Sadie hadn't been paying attention to the locations of the other two, and she actually expected them to be rather far away from her. But, when she turned around to see the outline of one big figure (actually just two smaller ones) Sadie let out a small screech in fright, before drawing her hands to her mouth.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Mon May 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Rin after hearing the screech she felt satisfyed of what she accomplished and started laughing then she let go of chelan and went serching for the light switch
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Thu May 26, 2011 1:05 pm

When something -was it one of the girls?- screeched in front of him and the creature began laughing, Chelan jumped in fright and scambered to where the screech had come from. He really hoped it would be one of the girls..

Once he got there, he wrapped his arms around the person and buried his head to their clothes, and hoping that the monster would be gone when he opened his eyes.

'Go away, go away, go away...!'
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Fri May 27, 2011 5:20 am

Sadie was now alert and listening to the sounds of somebody scuttling about, and another laughing. When she looked around again, all she could see were two smaller shapes, but not the one she had seen previously. Suddenly, she felt something wrap around her torso. Wanting to scream and run, Sadie's arms flew up in fright. Before she could react though, she realized that the shape belonged to a person. Patting the girl quickly on the head, Sadie called outloud, "Umm... what just happened?"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Mon May 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Rin was going around feeling the walls then felt a switch "here we go " she fliped the switch and 2 little light bulbs flickered on she then saw chelan attached to sadie and had a confused look on her face " uh did i intrupt something "
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue May 31, 2011 6:14 am

Chelan slowly noticed that there was light now in the room and relased Sadie from his death grip. Starting to realize what had happened, he glared at Rin and crossed his arms across his chest, trying to make her feel bad about scaring them.

Then he registered what Rin had said. "Huh? What? No! I was just..!" he said while steadily growing redder. He hadn't even really tought about what he was doing.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:13 am

Sadie took a big intake of air when Chelan let go of her. She hadn't realized previously how had it was to breath, but now she could inhale regularly again, and Sadie found it to be a great relief. "Hmmm, what? Oh! Noooo." Sadie said, laughing when she finally heard what Rin had asked. The shock of the lights turning on had distracted her for a moment. Turning, she gazed down to the end of the hallway and added, "That was a really good trick, Rin! Scared me for sure!" As she squinted past the slight turns of the corridor, she thought she could see something at the end. "The staires must be at the end of this hallway," Sadie concluded, "Come on guys!
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Rin laughed and put her hands on her hips "ok if you say so and thanks"
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 am

Sadie smiled. "Follow me guys!" she called, as she began to hurry down the hallway. This floor of the dorms seemed very creepy to Sadie. It obviously currently wasn't in use, and cobwebs hung from every corner. The floors creaked as she hurried by and the eeriness of it caused a shiver to shoot up from Sadie's spine. Nonetheless, she kept moving, hoping that the others were close behind her.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Teokis Girls' Dorm - Page 2 Empty Re: Teokis Girls Dorm

Post  Ronili Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Ronili wodered ino the big dorm carrying to of bags.She had just arived at Teokis highschool and was loking for her room. Though she was more intersted in hr room mate she couldn't wait to make a new friend! She skipped throught the halls singing some random song she made up on the spot "It's my first day at schoool, and it's really coooool!........uhhh hmhmhmmmmmhmhmhmmmm!" She wasn't really paying atention to where she was going then suddenly heard a loud noise from upstairs "PEOPLE!" She ran as fast as she could up stairs carrying all her lugedge.

(can you explian how to use the colors tome? I'm new at this X3)
Ronili
Ronili

EXP : 42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Even though Sadie didn't have the best hearing, due to the fact that it was rather quiet on the top floor, even she was alerted to the movement of somebody else it the dorms. There was that and also the fact that the person wasn't trying to sneak around much either... "Hello?" Sadie called out, slightly wary, "Who's there?"

Of course~ Just choose whatever hex colour you want, and then use this code:
Code:
[color=HEXCOLORHERE]TEXTHERE[/color]
Tada! I hope that made sense XD}}
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Kim arrived at the dorm. She looked the dorm and thought to herslef 'What a boring place' She sighed at left her luggage within the dorm s hall and went to the back of the building- hoping she would find way to the roof. She saw one- if she jumped from the carbage bins to the eaves and there she would pull herself up to the balcony and from there jumped to the roof which were few feets away- she would end up on the roof. She smiled and did what she had planned. Pulling herself up wasn't as easy as she had thought so decided to train some more when she had the time. In due time she sat on the roof and admired the view.

(sorry for barging in like this)
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:02 pm

"Hello! I hear you but I can't see you! My name is Ronili and I'm new here!" Roili wandered twords the voice attempting to find who it came from. Finally she stumbled upon Sadie. "Hi there!" she dropped al her luggage and held out her hand. "I just flew in from Jhoto!"
Ronili
Ronili

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:59 am

Standing up from the floor and adjusting his skirt, Chelan followed Sadie towards the door, when they heard someone moving around. Tying to see from where the noise was coming, when Sadie stumbed into someone.

The new girl had indrocuted herself as Ronili from Johto, and Chelan turned to Rin to look what she tought about her.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Letting out a sigh of relief, Sadie smiled at the new girl, "Oh good, it's just another person. I was scared there for a moment." she giggled, "Hi, I'm Sadie, and you are?" Glancing around quickly, she noticed a set of steps leading upwards. She that that it was rather silly not to have them connected to the rest of the staircase, but said nothing of it, this was an older building after all. "And look guys!" Sadie exclaimed, "I guess the staires are right here!"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:07 am

((Hello guys! -A-))

Mikel had been wandering around Teokis campus. He really didn't wan't go back to the boring dorm and didn't really feel like biking all the way to LaRousse. "*sigh* It's so boring here. Even the weather is mild.", he said kicking a stone. "Maybe I should play a trick on someone... but I don't know who would be a good target", he thought to himself and came upon a small sign: "Girls' dorm".

As Mikel arrived to the Girls' dorm he went around the building finding a slightly open window in the one of the higher floors of the dorm. No light came from the window so it seemed like a safe entrance to Mikel. He climbed to a nearby tree and used one of his barriers as a walk way to the window so he could slip in without sweat.

The room turned out to almost similar dorm room as his and Chelan's own, only more dusty. He observed his surroundins from the table under the window where he was crouching. First it seemed perfectly quiet in the dorm but footsteps came along chatty voices. Mikel started immediatly search for a hiding place in fear of that the owners of the voices would come closer. Best place Mikel could come up with was to climb over the door and stay quietly on a barrier. "Kinda desperate..." he mumbled.

But before he could move anywhere form the table a screech startled him and he came down to the floor face first. As laid on the floor dazed he could hear shuffling and other weird noises from the hallway. It seemed as no-one had heard him crash down. "Good, I still have a chance to sneak around unnoticed", he whispered standing up.

Mikel wanted to peek out to the halway to see if he could identify any of the girls there. He pushed to the door carefully but a loud screech escaped. Uh-oh...

((It's kind of long... Sorry, didn't just want to throw him there with no explanation. ^v^Uuuu))
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am

Chelan walked so that he was next to Sadie and indrocuted himself to the new girl. "Hi, I am Chelan. It's nice to meet you, Ronili." he was about to add more when Sadie exlaimed that she had wound the stairs to the roof. Turning back to Ronili, he smiled slightly.

"Do you want to join us? We are going to see the view from the roof."

Waiting for Ronili to answer, Chelan sifted his weight from foot to foot, still not comfortable in the dim room. He hoped that they would move quiqly, he was starting to get chills.... Staring ahead, he saw a door start moving slowly. He rubbed his eyes, not sure if he was seeing right, but when the doors hignes screeched, he was pretty sure he wasn't imagining it.

Squaling, he rushed back to his human barrier, Sadie, hiding behind her. "I- it just wind isn't it?" he asked shakily.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronili Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:47 pm

"Sure I would I'll just leave my things here for now!" Ronili followed Saide and Chelan through the dorms.
Ronili
Ronili

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Mikel quickly slammed the door back shut. It wasn't possible that someone hadn't heard the screech. For a second he just stood there gribbing the door handle firmly. "Ah, what am I doing?!", he cursed himself and spun around in panic of possibly being found out. Mikel started to consider wether to try to hide or escape through the window. He didn't know how guys sneaking to Girls' Dorm were handled here and wasn't that curious to find out.
As an afterthought he drew a barrier over the doorway so it wouldn't be so easy to get in and it would hopefully buy him more time.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:33 am

Meanwhile Kim had gotten bored and had decided to come down. She was on the balcony when she noticed that there was some one in. She walked in and noticed Mikel putting a barrier to the door. She didn't wonder what a boy was doing here (because at her home the guys walked in and out all the time..) , but why he was putting a barrier to block the door. "Umm.. What are you doing?"

((also GIRLS can I give the balcony room to Kim? That would be nice considering tat she can go to the roof from there?))
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:45 pm

"Yeah, the view should be really nice! This building is pretty tall anyway." Hearing some muffled commotion from behind one of the doors, Sadie moved backwards out of paranoia, almost falling into Chelan in the process. "Uhhh, I th-think so... it could be that or..." she gulped, having watched too many horror movies that set her mind on edge, "A g-ghost!" Shivering, her mouth gaped as she hear what sounded like a voice coming from the room... or was that... two voices?! Wasn't this floor vacant?! The lights were off when they first arrived.
Whispering quietly to those around her, Sadie hands shook within her gloves "Should w-we go check it out?" she spoke hesitantly.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next