PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rekuza Cafeterias

+3
Setzer
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rekuza Cafeterias - Page 4 Empty Re: Rekuza Cafeterias

Post  Setzer Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Setzer took the letter but didn't open it: instead he held it up and frowned at Zori. "Rento's not exactly a common family name, but maybe it's a coincidence...? Nah, that sounds stupid." He shook his head and huffed, polishing off the last of his large meal. "And why are ya givin' this to me exactly? If yer so curious about the Rento family, why don't ya just do some snoopin' on the internet, see if ya dig up any information there? Or hell, ya could even just ask yer own mom; it's her family, so she could tell ya the most, right?"

{{Weak post is weaker than a newborn babe.... orz}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Trixy walked in the cafeteria in a unusually good mood. She walked over to the little group and clasped her hands together, completely and utterly butting into the conversation at hand. "Hello Kipper,... Zori, and Setzer. How was your first swimming lesson Kipper?" He was alive and that in all honesty was more that she expected. She took a bite of an apple she was holding. French fries hadn't been on the menu today. She had to get out of her dorm, she was bored out of her mind.

(This post sucks... but I'm bored. ._.')
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Kipper had been in "sugar heaven" up until that point--one of the relatively few times that he was quiet--so he made a slight yelping noise when he was snapped back into reality by Trixy calling him. "Oh hi, Trixy," he said with a bit of a nervous laugh, embarrassed at the noise he had made. "Swimming was pretty good, Setzer and Zori are great teachers!"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:46 am

(Agh... we have forgoten about RP on boulevard, we need post from Setzer XP)

Zori has put the letter back into her pocket, somehow she knew Setzer won't say anything more than she already read in internet."I tried to talk to Mum, but it didn't worked, she just said me not to ask about it anymore." She said and looked at Trixy. "Kipper isn't dead so our lesson worked quite good."
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:36 pm

Trixy smiled at him happily. "I'm so glad everything went all right. But I should have known that. Setzer after all is the best swim teacher I've ever met." The fact that she said that with out a drop of sarcasm in her voice or a twitch of her delicate facial features was no small feat. She chuckled at Zori's comment, "You must be a mind reader, than again. They say great minds think alike." It was so delightful that Setzer hadn't drowned any small children or Kipper. Or anyone. Her facial muscles twitched as she recalled 'swimming lessons', she took a bite of her apple to hide it.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:10 pm

"Did he teach you how to swim too?!" Kipper asked eagerly. Maybe she'd join in their swim team? Three was great but four meant that they'd be a bit more legitimate as a team.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:15 am

{{I've been dead to the world... I'll come back someday... I hope.... |'C}}

Uh oh, Trixy. She had just shown up, and she was talking... in his presence. Well, she wasn't talking directly to Setzer or anything, but he knew the blasted Nidorina would just say or do something to piss him off. He just had to wait for it. He wouldn't stop hating her a fraction less than he did now until he had his collectable back in his possession. So he would watch... and wait...

Aha, there it was! Now Trixy was commenting on swim team practice, and she sounded completely sincere! No rolling of the eyes, not a twitch, not even a hint of sarcasm. The absence of her normal sarcastic attitude was so fake: she was being as sweet as artificial sweeteners, and the act was just as likely to cause cancer. Well, two could play at that game...

As Trixy took a bite of her apple, Setzer clasped his own hands together and smiled happily at Kipper {{BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID.}}. "Actually, yes, in a way! Trixy was ever so kind enough to let me use her as a drowning dummy when we were younger and in swim class together, it was great! I didn't actually know there were so many ways a person could almost drown, but Trixy sure showed me otherwise! Now, because she showed me how many ways a person shouldn't swim, I can teach absolutely anyone how they should swim~!"

The fact that Setzy said all that with out a drop of sarcasm in his voice or a twitch of his masculine facial features was, perhaps, his greatest feat to date.

{{AMG YES, SETZER IS STILL A HUGE @$$HOLE. oTL. And the artificial sweeteners causing cancer thing is actually a sort of joke/myth. They don't really cause cancer. =3=}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:00 pm

Usually, Kipper was the personification of the saying "ignorance is bliss" but Setzer's behavior was too...obtuse to ignore. For starters, the smile Setzer flashed Kipper was positively terrifying for Setzer 1. had never genuinely smiled in Kipper's general vicinity and 2. HAD SO MANY SHARP POTENTIALLY FURRET TEARING TEETH. Why hadn't he noticed that before?! ((because you have the attention span of a gnat)) Moreover, the uncharacteristically sweet and chipper tone he had taken on while talking to Kipper about "using someone as a drowning dummy" and potentially drowning, sent chills down the newbie swimmer's spine. Kipper's ears flattened to an almost 90 degree angle to his head and he let out a slight whimper. "How...fun...." he commented nervously.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:38 pm

(Oh God, Setzer cracks me up)

Ohoho, perfectly phony. Just like her. Well played fish face, well played. She smiled at Setzer showing off her perfect set of pearly whites. She wales over and put a hand on his shoulder, "It's great to see you in such a swell mood for once. It's nice isn't it." She could say she learned how to drown. It was easier to drown than to flail about idiotically to humor Setzer. But every time the instructor would tell Setzer to go fish her out of the bottom of the pool. He always made sure to grab Trixy's nose pinching arm so she would splutter madly when she surfaced. Now though was a time for forgiveness. Or phoniness and showmanship. Not to mention she had been sitting around casually drinking and trying to teach herself to dance. Her breath could be smelt only by people in close proximity. Putting her face close to Setzer's and giving Kipper a carefree smile, "He never let me die." then she shrugged and stood up straight and took another bite of her apple.

(Sorry this kinda sucks, I typed the whole thing on my phone. I probably won't be able to reply again to
Monday)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Kipper's eyes went wide from confusion and a bit of fear. Trixy hated Setzer. Setzer hated Trixy. Why on earth were they acting like this? Did they make up? "Are you guys okay?" he asked, his nervous smile twitched a little at the corners.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon May 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Uuuugh, having Trixy in close proximity wanted to make him vomit, for all the wrong reasons of course. At the very least he wanted to bite her ne-

ANYWAY, he wouldn't let her snippy attitude get to him... yet. If she stayed this close though, he was going to headbutt her so hard those pearly white teeth that must have cost her father a fortune would end up in her toes. Setzer grinned just as falsely widely as Trixy and waved a hand dismissively at her last statement. "Oh, silly McClellan. Why let you die you when I could just traumatize you for the rest of your life? Speaking of which, you smell look like you could use a refreshing dip in the pool right now... shall we head on over?"

{{I apologize wholeheartedly for Setzer. I have no control over his douchbaggery of course, but it's all my fault he was created. Forgive me, he's such a jerk.... oTL}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue May 03, 2011 5:30 pm

She frowned drolly at Setzer, "I do not look like a I need to bath you sniveling tactless neanderthal. Also, you were Hell bent on ruining my life so who is really traumatized you little cry baby brat? And don't even comment on my breath because yours always smells like magikarp and it disgusting!" She managed to get all that out with out flipping her lid. She turned and crossed her arms and closed her eyes and took a deep breath as he eyebrows twitched irritably. She was all about hygiene and wore the most expensive perfume. "I didn't come in here to bicker with you. I just wanted to talk to Kipper." She was being more dramatic than necessary and her judgment was quite possibly clouded. She glared at Setzer with little red eyes. She wanted him to throw her in the pool. Sweet little McClellan never did anything wrong. Ever. Thats what people thought anyways. First impressions are everything and Trixy was good at giving people the right ones. Setzer would just look like a douche.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue May 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Setzer grinned cruelly. He had pushed all the right buttons, and Trixy snapped, as he expected her to do. They always snapped in the end. If it wasn't so amusing, he would have long since gotten bored with how predictable people could be...

"D'aww, sounds wike I hurt wittle baby McCwewwan's feewings," Setzy mocked, reveling in Trixy's negative response. "Too bad, so sad~~~..." The tone of his chuckle made it clear to all present how little he actually cared as he sipped his drink...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed May 04, 2011 10:18 am

Zori was moveing her eyes from Setzer to Trixy, it didn't looked good, and it might end really bad. She really knew that she can't interfer in their word battle, because it might end bad not only for Trixy but also for her.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed May 04, 2011 3:54 pm

"Uhhhh....Thanks for coming to talk to me, Trixy!" Kipper chimed in trying stupidly to defuse the situation. He figured if he acted the way he did when his sisters were at each other's throats it might work. "I'm almost done eating, so maybe then we could um....talk elsewhere....and...no one ends up dead? Or um...we could all play a nice safe board game or something if Setzer and Zori still want to hang out..." he smiled awkwardly. He was so going to to need a long nap or more candy after this. Way too much brain power was going into this conversation.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed May 04, 2011 3:59 pm

It was the first day in the school for Fran, she didn't have in mind making friends or talking to anyone. Just doing homework and studying would be her goal for the end of the year. Looking like a man, speaking like a man, no one could tell Fran was a female, and she was glad for that.
Blue eyes examined the cafeteria for empty spots to sit, the corners were always empty in schools. She walked over the food stand, and grabbed a bottle of water with her bandaged hand, she didn't need anything else, she wouldn't spend money!

"What... In the world...?" Her angry eyes glared in the distance at a young man with the head-fin,t hen, she looked at her wounded hand. Now, it was a big coincidence to find that person in the same school as hers.

Fran literally kicked out a group of students, from the table where she decided to sit. She turned on a little red console with a super-sentai videogame she wanted to try.
Fran
Fran

EXP : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed May 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Trixy's little fist balled up at her sides. She turned on Setzer not even hearing Kipper's attempted to lead her away. A small growl coming from her throat. "Don't talk to me like I'm a child! I'm a LADY!" That was an idiotic statement. She was angry throwing a temper tantrum and she was tipsy on top of that. She glared at Setzer, so frustrated, she tried to make things okay, better than they were anyways. This is the thanks she got!? She emitted a loud pitched scream of pure feminine rage. Then in her angry moody stupor did something slightly unexpected, something she hadn't done in 4 or 5 years. She punched Setzer in the face. Hard.

It hurt her hand a little bit. A second later her blind fury was gone. What had she done? Shit. Her hands hung limply at her sides and her face turned pale. Fearing death. She cowered in front of Setzer, shaking. A small noise escaped her throat.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed May 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Kipper gave Trixy a surprised look. He'd never seen her act like this before. "Whoa Trixy why did you--? Setzer are you okay?"he asked nervously trying to keep them both completely loosing it. He wasn't sure what else to do. He knew Setzer was probably going to retaliate because what Trixy did was uncalled for, but he didn't want to see Trixy get hurt. He looked to Zori quickly for help because there clearly wasn't much time.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Wed May 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Did her eyes see what she believe she saw? What an interesting little girl, the perfect bait for some harassing fun. Shot tempers were always hot heads, and now, the kind of person she hit. That made her day better, for sure.
She was sipping her water with a big sinister grin on her face. She sat upon the table to watch from a better angle what would happen with the lady in distress. Then, she remembered what Setzer told her in her unfaithful first encounter. He didn't hit girls.

"He'd better smack her face... Or else I will, heh."

Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu May 05, 2011 1:14 am

Zori opened her mouth wide, she moved her eyes from Trixy to Setzer and still couldn't understand what happened, she was in to big shock. The little Zorua never except that the Nidorina might do something like this. She looked at Kipper, but she really didn't knew what they can do to stop this.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu May 05, 2011 11:25 am

{{OAO........ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-}}

As much as he hated to admit it, Setzer must have been rusty. Losing his touch. Going soft. After all, why else would Trixy's punch have taken him so completely by surprise? The Sharpedo's head had jerked back and everything! It wouldn't have hurt half as bad if Trixy hadn't knocked a tooth out, cutting the inside of his cheek. Sure, a new tooth grew in it's place just as he pulled out the old one, but still...

Setzy seemed unnaturally calm as he inspected the bloody tooth, as if it were some money he had found on the ground. Normally he didn't like to fight girls: they were weak, and he was a bloody black belt, so he could get into trouble for this... But this fight had been coming for a loooooong time, and well, Trixy started it. Setzer was enough of a dick that he'd take what he could get, and besides, he hadn't kicked someone's ass in a long time, why hold back now?

So naturally Setzer didn't hold back, and was actually grinning when he landed a full-force heel strike straight into Trixy's solar plexus. Using his own momentum he spun and crouched, kicking Trixy's legs out from underneath her. "Big mistake, McClellan..."

{{-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I thought Trixy would never deck this kid in the face! Props to you, Trixy! xDDDDDDDDDD}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Thu May 05, 2011 5:23 pm

What did just happen? Setzer had the guts to hit a lady in distress. And, what a hit! She was a fan of kicking ribs, though, but the spectacle turned better than she expected with some extra hits from him. Anyhow, she'd keep distance with the group. Just grinning with satisfaction, like she was enjoying the violence, Fran was a kind of a sadist inside.

"This school is not that bad..."

She muttered to herself, then, drank some more water, she was feeling very thirsty for some reason.*
Fran
Fran

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu May 05, 2011 8:13 pm

(I had to google your fancy terms >.> Lol)

Trixy sat on the floor her eyes clenched shut she gasped for short breathes. Wheezing, slowly opening her eyes, wincing with pain, she glared at Setzer, who in his crouched position was right on her level and in her face. Oh she hated him, she hated him so much. He would never understand why she took his fucking toy, but she would never understand why he cared so much. He might be some fancy as black belt but she was street tough, or at least she used to be. "You... bastard..." She scowled at him, slowly catching her breath, she pulled back slightly and then she spit in his face. "Where... did you learn that shit from..? Did your daddy hit women too?" The liquor had slowly pulled back each one of Trixy's sugar coated layers and in front of Setzer sat a mean, hateful, stupid brat with no boundaries. Callahan had been around to stop her fight with Nyla but he wasn't here now and Trixy was on a suicide mission.

(Where is Callahan? ;-;)
(Setzer needs to break Trixy's jaw so it'll be wired shut. Or more background story so they can torture each other some more. xD)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu May 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Kipper let out a noise of sheer terror when he watched one of the first friends he had made at the school take blows from Setzer. His fear only increased when he realized that neither of them was done yet. At this rate, some one was going to get killed--most likely Trixy--and Kipper did not want to watch that. Panicking, Kipper decided to do something really rash and really really stupid: he tried to split them up. Kipper quickly grabbed the sleeve of Trixy's shirt and began to tug on it in a desperate plea to get her to move away from Setzer, before he struck again. "Are you crazy? Stop acting like this Trixy!" Kipper practically begged. "Please? Could both of you just stop?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri May 06, 2011 1:45 am

Zori couldn't belevie in what she was before, but after Kipper grabed Trixy hand and tried to pull her out, she thought that she has to try the same with Setzer, even if it will end in Nursery. So the little Zorua grabed Setzer arm and tried not to let him go. "Setzer stop this or it will end bad for both of you."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next