PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rekuza Cafeterias

+3
Setzer
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rekuza Cafeterias Empty Rekuza Cafeterias

Post  Zori Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:41 am

"Breakfast will be served in the cafeteria within their respective buildings and also in the shared garden behind the two Dorms so both male and female students can eat together." - From description in our Group on DA.

(This was needed because a lot of people where starting writing about eating lunch, write in post where your chara is eating.)
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Rekuza Cafeterias Empty Re: Rekuza Cafeterias

Post  Zori Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:55 am

"Cafeteria in garden behind two Dorms"

Zori opened doors to cafeteria and looked around it seemed to be empty but other students start to comeing in. She looked at Setzer."Nice, we can choose from the best lunch sets." She smiled and aproached counter looking at menus. "What should I chose?"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 am

Callahan led Kipper quickly in through the double doors and smiled as soon as he saw there were only a handful of other students here. "Ah, good. We can get back ta 'er soon. T'ink she'll want anythin'?" He glanced back to Kipper as he stepped in line behind Zori and Setzer.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:00 am

Setzer stood by Zori and looked up at the menu, rubbing his hands together like a mad scientist. Lunch. After his swim today, and watching that movie in class, he had sure worked up quiet the appetite! He was feeling ravenous, voracious even, and wouldn't settle for a mere "serving size" of anything. And his more carnivorous tendencies demanded meat of some sort.

"What should you choose?" Setzy glanced down at Zori with an eyebrow arched. "Depends on what ya like. I know what I'm gettin' already: two A-Set and two B-Set lunches, and a Beef bowl on the side. That should serve as a snack until later, if anything. I'm so hungry I could eat a whole freakin' Miltank right about now..."
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:32 pm

"I dunno. She had an apple and some fruit when we saw her but that can't be enough. Well at least I don't think so." Kipper responded thoughtfully."Lets get her something too and if she doesn't want it then we could eat it!" Kipper smiled briefly at Callahan but was then distracted by the two older students standing in line in front of them. "I haven't met these guys yet" he whispered to Callahan. His voice seemed a little excited but nervous as well (although he would never admit it).
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Callahan snickered at Setzer's comment and silently agreed, although he has eaten a militank before. And it sounded pretty damn good right now. Though he lowered his tone, and his head so he was closer to Kipper's ears, and whispered, "Well ta lady up front is nice, met 'er before. Though you dun wanna meet ta male. He'll bite cher 'ead off. Literally. 'n I'll get 'er a cookie er summin'."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:25 am

Zori looked at everything Setzer ordered."What an apetite."She looked up at menus again. "I will take one A-Set and chocolate cake for desert."Zori tooked her order to a table near windows and looked at Setzer mount of food on his tray. "Where is he going to fit it?!"
She started to eat her soup. "Bon appetit!"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:28 am

"Oh..." Kipper replied a little uneasily. He was very well aware of the limitations of furret strength compared to other pokemon and if someone as strong as Callahan warn him to be careful, Kipper was definitely going to listen. Cheering up again Kipper then said, "I bet Trixy would like a cookie! I'm going to get fish if they have it--oh and fruit!"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:47 am

Setzer could hear the whispering, and could feel the presence of the other two behind him. He couldn't do much with this tray of food in his hands though, and he was still in a pretty good mood from watching the movie, so he just settled for giving Callahan and the little guy behind him the most sinister and evil leer he could muster {{because he's just that much of a jerk after all 8'D oTL}}. He followed after Zori and sat with her, dropping his tray unceremoniously at the table and rubbing his hands together gleefully before digging in.

He looked over at Zori's much smaller meal and scowled at the chocolate cake. He frowned, partly in disgust and partly because it reminded him of the dreaded day that was quickly approaching. "Aw, dammit..." He muttered aloud. He'd have to go back to the department store eventually and get a gift... Setzy looked up at Zori, frowning deeply. "Oh yeah, that reminds me... How the hell d'ya know Dal anyway? He said something about you modeling? What the hell is that all about?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Zori looked upon her soup bowl at Setzer. "Umm... Thats because my Mum is a fashion designer... so she sometimes forces me to take part in some of her sesions, and it is how I've met that pervert Daltov."Zoris face becomed all red when she remebered that meting."So you can't call me a model." She looked for a bit at Setzer and then she grabed again her food, after her belly made a big growl.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Setzer snorted, partly in laughter and partly in disgust. At least they both agreed that Daltov was a perv. He could only imagine the obscene things his best friend had said and done during that particular session, and seeing as how red Zori's face was as she no doubt remembered that very event, Setzy couldn't be far off in his assumptions. His buddies meant the world to him, and they were the only people he could trust, but they were both... quirky. To put it mildly. Very Mildly.

"Fashion designer? Sounds boring. What the hell is it with you girls and clothes that makes you go nuts for them all the damn time anyway?" Though the Sharpedo's questions was quite rude, it was something he did honestly wonder about. He never understood how so many people (not just girls, but guys as well) could go crazy over clothes. What was the point of it? Clothes were merely a way to cover up someone so they could keep warm, weren't they? But no, women were always talking about things like matching this shirt with those pants, and tones and patterns and accessories, and whether someone was an autumn or a summer, whatever the hell that meant. Madness.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:35 am

"Really I don't know."Zori thought few seconds for a better answer, but she couldn't find nothing."I made almost my all clothes myself and I don't care what other people would say about them."She put back the bowl and grabed her second dish, after that she looked at Setzer."I hope you aren't pervert like Dal."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:24 am

Setzer shot Zori a very dark glare, and flicked a piece of onion at her. His aim must have been spot on today, because it landed right on her nose. "Don't test my patience, A-Cup. I don't have the time or the tolerance to waste on people in general, let alone to doth half the perverted things that he does, or at least thinks of doing. Perverts are perverts because they're desperate for something they can't have, and just because he's one of my best friends doesn't mean I'm anything like him." Setzer snorted and finished off his second bowl of food, then got started on his third. "Besides, I haven't seen a single attractive girl in this entire school yet, so it's not like there'd be anything to get worked up over even if I was a pervert."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:14 am

A little freaked out from the nasty glare he had recieved, Kipper gently tugged on Callahan's shirt and said, "We should get going soon. Trixy has been waiting for a bit" Kipper would never admit it but he was really just scared of being in the same room as the Sharpedo.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:16 am

Zori took an onion from her nose and droped it on her tray."Okay, forget that, I think, I have to make a list of things that piss you off or I will be dead before the end of school year."She finished her meal and started chocolate cake, and tried to avoid Setzer scowl look when she grabed the cake."I will have to find out whats his problem with chocolate and not let him kill me after that"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Callahan simply chuckled at the look and rolled his neck. Even though the guy was an ass, he couldn't help but admire dominance. Though, he wasn't about to let anyone be dominant over him anytime soon. He then felt the tug and glanced down to Kipper, "Aye, 'ets get ta food then."

He made his way to the front of the line, and pointed out several meals that he wanted, specifying the meat to be raw on all of them. His tray was full when finished, including the bag of two chocolate chip cookies for Trixy. He wasn't particular on chocolate, or cookies for that matter, due to them not being easily eaten with his sharp canines. He then side-stepped to allow Kipper to take his order.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Setzer glanced at Zori and nearly lost his appetite when he noticed her digging into her chocolate cake. It was a crying shame really, his complete and other aversion to chocolate. He had loved it when he had been younger. The fact that it made his stomach recoil in nausea was yet another crime he placed on Dal, damn Tentacruel pervert.

Setzy sighed silently as he drew closer to finishing off the last of his meal, and scowled down at his quickly emptying tray. "You'd need to fill at least five notebooks if you were gonna make a list of things that piss me off. It'd be easier just to write down the things that don't piss me off, that'd make for a damn shorter list." He drew his Pokegear out of his back pocket to absent-mindedly check his messages, responding to one here or there while looking around the cafeteria. He didn't really have anything else to do today, so he might just have to wander around the school. Those hiding spots for cutting class weren't going to find themselves, and hell, he might even run into a teacher or something if he looked hard enough.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Kipper stepped up to order and looked over all the food options. "I wonder if it's acceptable to ask for rattata?" he mused silently to himself. They were furrets' favorite food, but something didn't seem appropriate about asking for it at a school like this. Eventually Kipper settled on several different fruit cups and a obnoxiously large bowl of ice cream with various sprinkles. He then turned to Callahan and said, "Ready!"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:51 am

"Point."Zori finished her cake and stretched herself, looking around. There where no teachers in art or science classes, so she had nothing to do now, maybe she will go back to drom and practice a bit on her guitar or go swimming. She couldn't decide what to do, this school was huge and Zori knew only few persons here, now just two and one of those person doen't look like he will like her to walk after him. "So what are you going to do now?" Zori asked a sound fear in her voice, she really didn't want to piss Setzer once more today.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:27 am

{{B'aww, don't be scared Zori, he's really not all that...well...I guess he is that bad, isn't he...? QAQ oTL}}

Setzer rolled his shoulders in a stretch as he shoved his tray back, the whole thing covered in now empty plates. (Seriously, if not for the way he always worked out or got into constant fights, he'd be fat as an Ursaring right now.) He slipped his Pokegear back into a pocket before he lounged back in his chair, watching the hyper-looking little kid hanging out with the Mightyena take a bowl of what had to be far too much sugar than that boy should ever be allowed. Shaking his head in irritation (though it wasn't any of his business anyway), he frowned.

"I'm gonna go explore this school, look around, see if I find anything interesting. When I get bored of that, I'll go for a swim, and then prolly check out the battle fields..." He paused thoughtfully, stroking his chin. "Or hell, I might just go into town and check out that Battle Tower. I gotta pick something up anyway, so I might as well. I love a good fight, after all..." Setzy snickered darkly to himself, though he was pretty much stating the obvious on that matter.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:43 pm

(But pissed Sharpedo is really scary XP, and Zori gets over excited when she hears about fights XD)
"Battle Tower?"Zori looked a bit astonished."Umm... What that Battle Tower is?"Zori raised her ears and her tail start to wag rapidly, it was something new for her and after Setzer mentioned fighting she was really excited about it, she loved to fight and a good fight even if you might lose would be really interesting."Can we go to that place together, you're good at fights, aren't you?!"
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:37 pm

The wild-haired Sharpedo grinned evilly, and cracked his knuckles. "Of course I'm good at fighting, ya damn midget! And the Battle Tower's in town, though I can't believe you haven't noticed that huge tower right smack dab in the middle of the city. It doesn't exactly blend in with the sky or anything." He leaned back in his chair and rubbed his chin thoughtfully again, then shrugged in a deceptively apathetic manner. "I don't mind if you tag along, I guess. It's not too often you run into girls who don't get squeamish over the idea of a good brawl, so I guess you can't be all that bad. And hell, if ya like, I'll gladly beat yer ass myself. Unless, of course, I find someone stronger to challenge. Then yer on yer own."

Setzer sounded so arrogant, as if he was boasting about his fighting prowess, but he said it seriously, and without a trace of ego (for once). His natural bloodlust gave him a bit of an edge, and the fact that he had a black belt was definitely an unfair advantage, to be sure. He couldn't help himself though. He thrived on fighting. (Who was he trying to prove himself to, I mean really...xD)
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:21 am

Zori jumped happily."Nyaa.... Can we go there now? I don't have any classes and I want to see that place." She was thrilling, she looked for a good fight from the first day she arrived to this school, but starting fights at school grounds might bring her in trouble and Zori didn't want that. So a possibility for a battle that won't cause her problems pleased her a lot.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:10 am

Setzer made a mildly irritated face and waved a hand as if shooing Zori away. "Yeah yeah, calm down, it's not like the damn place is going anywhere! I just gotta drop my books off at my room, so if you're that eager you can go on ahead and I'll meet ya there or whatever." Setzer rose and gathered his things, turning in the direction of the boys' dorms. He jabbed a finger in Zori's direction and scowled., saying before he left, "Go, and hurry. I better see you there when I get there, or I'll just kick yer ass on principal." He stepped away from the table and strolled lazily out of the cafeteria.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:35 am

(Sorry, I'm out of state right now x___x; Didn't get internet back til now.)

Callahan gave a curious sniff at the pile of ice cream on Kipper's plate, then nodded to him, "Aye, let's get back to 'er." He then turned and led Kipper back out through the double doors and into the gardens, easily balancing the mass amount of meats and sides on his tray.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next