PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rekuza Cafeterias

+3
Setzer
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rekuza Cafeterias - Page 3 Empty Re: Rekuza Cafeterias

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:40 am

(You guys replied fast. o.o)
Trixy watched the pouty girl leave the cafeteria. She found it a little strange. She didn't care if that girl was friends with Callahan or vice versa. She just didn't like her. She got up and walked over to the other two and sat next to Kipper (across from Callahan?). "That girl seems to be pretty keen on you, how long have you known each other?" It was rather curious to her, maybe he hadn't noticed it.

(Kipper is so adorable. Lol.)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:10 pm

(I'm on spring break so I'm a bit faster than usual)

Kipper giggled a little at Callahan's question. "I don't think they can help it," Kipper whispered back with a grin. Back at home his sisters made even the smallest problems into a big deal...especially boys.

When Trixy came over to sit with them again Kipper smiled eagerly and scooched over to give her more room. Clearly she must have been feeling better now, Kipper figured, so whatever was making her sick was going away. "You know her, Callahan?" Kipper asked a little surprised by Trixy's question.

(Lol. Thanks.)
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:45 am

((I just post fast in general, unless I'm at work, and I can harass Bubbles on msn that it's her turn to post xD))

Callahan shrugged while he took the moment to chew through the meat he had already in his mouth. He may be a beast, but he did have some manners. Once finished, he swallowed then spoke, " 'm not sure... She smells familiar, 'n a pup never looses a scent, but 'a cann' put my finger 'n it."

He frowned at himself as he stared down at his pile-o-meat, he's been wracking his brain for who she was ever since he first caught her scent in the gardens.
" 'a still 'aven' got 'er name, so 'at might 'elp.."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:00 am

(I'm on spring break too! Lol)(Nice. :P)
Trixy sighed, thought for a moment, then she laughed. "Well... if you don't know who he is then you have a stalker!" Trixy honestly thought they'd been friends for awhile the way she behaved. Then again, she behaved like a hooligan. For now she was done talking, and she dug into her pancakes, no regard for table manners, it was just Kipper and Callahan.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Kipper scratched his head thoughtfully. "Well she seems to like you, so you could just ask who she is right?". In all honesty Kipper's suggestion, lacked a lot of tact, but then again he didn't have much of that in the first place, so he didn't see any problem with the suggestion.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:18 am

Callahan sneered playfully at Trixy. " 'm I 'at good lookin' ta 'ave a stalker?" He teased through a toothy grin, then turned back to Kipper as his thumb and foreclaw continued to play with a piece of meat, " E'rytime 'a go ta get 'er name, sum'mun else walks up, so 'a keep gettin' interrupted. I'll get it next time 'a run into 'er." Seeing as he kept forgetting to ask her name until it was too late everytime as well.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:15 am

Kipper nodded. That seemed to happen when meeting a lot of people around here. Now finishing up his fruit Kipper re-remembered his board game idea. "Hey! Um...later do you guys wanna play a board game? I got this PokeRanger's one from my mom in the mail and I really really want to play it!" Kipper had actually been so excited about the game that he naively tried playing it himself--it didn't work.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:45 am

She was enjoying breakfast, but it was almost time for class, too. Not that she cared. "I might, Kipper, if my brain is functioning by then. Well, I'm going to go back to my room and lies down for a bit. I'll see you guys later" She smiled at them and threw away her tray.

(Sorry it took so long. ;-; My internet was being stupid yesterday.)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:30 am

((It's okay, I've just been spewing out random artworks since my brain is dead, and the forum on a group I mod just came out. 90% of the rps going on there involve my character. x_X;))

Callahan smiled and nodded to Kipper as he finished the last of his meat, "After class, 'all come by ta try and play.." He then lifted his claws hands and wiggled his fingers, "If ya t'ink 'a can even grasp a piece." Pencils were his enemy. Boardgames probably were too...

He then waved to Trixy as she got up to leave and called out, "See ya later!" After setting his tray with the other dirties, he waved back to Kipper as well, "See ya, Kip," and left the Cafeteria.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Kipper felt pretty tired after his swim practice with Setzer and Zori and when he felt tired he got hungry. Fortunately, there wasn't much of a line for lunch so he didn't have to wait long. Scanning the menu for the day, Kipper smiled, "Ice cream, fruit salad AND pudding today. I'm in luck!"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Setzer felt pretty energized after swimming, but that could have been the shark in him... Constant movement, constant movement... He strode into the cafeteria after Kipper and glanced up at the menu. He was definitely hungry, and when one worked out as often as he did, one had a pretty hardy appetite. He strode up to the line and merely nodded to the cafeteria lady. She knew... She knew. In fact, she knew so well she already had a tray of food already waiting. {{orz}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:11 am

Kipper stared in awe at the interaction between Setzer and the lunch lady. How did she know what he wanted? Turning his attention back to his line, Kipper ordered himself a ton of fruit, ice cream and a couple of cups of pudding. After receiving his tray, the then fished out of his pocket several pieces of candy, and followed after Setzer to a table.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Zori looked a bit shoked at Setzer tray, she knew that he loves to eat a lot, but the one today, it was huge. The little Zorua ordered more than offen, but she didn't forget about chocolate cake, and today she took two pieces of it. With a big smile on her face, she walked to the table where Setzer and Kipper sat already.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:48 pm

If anything was true about Rekuza it was this: Setzer had a weakness for the beef bowls served here. When he got older, he would have to commandeer the person who made these and make them his personal chef, they were just that good. So savory...

"...I'm in food heaven~..." Setzy sighed, after wolfing down his first bowl. Taking the time to breathe, he looked over at the trays of his two new teammates. Kipper had loads of sugary foods, naturally, and Zori's tray was predictably light on food (by his should-already-be-a-fatty standards), and two pieces of chocolate cake. Hrm.... He'd have to remember all of this, for potential blackmail manipulating of weaknesses in the future... For now, he just made a face. "Yuck, ya both really like sweet stuff, don't ya...?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Kipper was downing his bowl of ice cream but stopped to answer the question, "Yeah I love it!" Kipper technically was an on again off again vegetarian (like most of his family) but he really didn't like vegetables all that much so he figured sugar was the next best thing. Plus his parents weren't here to yell at him anyways.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:30 am

"Yup"Zori anserwed between digging into one of her bowls. She was waiting to start cakes, but first she had to finish her beef, as a fox she loved meat so much as Setzer. But sweets, it was her small weak spot.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:14 am

{{Urgh, I've been so inactive here on the forums it's not even funny, and that's inexcusable. And I just hit back accidentally, so now I have to start all over...oTL I'm really sorry you two...}}

Setzer made a face as he began slurping his pork ramen down. He hadn't always been so adverse to sweets; in fact, as a child his love had been for chocolate chip cookies. Even now, his weakness for candied yams was the stuff of legends. It was just... Well, after That Incident years ago, Setzy's sweet tooth seemed to have fallen out somewhere on the road of life, and he no longer shared the enthusiasm for it that most other more normal people did. So much so that he was tempted to tell these two they'd have to cut back on sweets for swim team.

He didn't though. Perhaps it was the particularly high quality of the food being served today, or maybe he was just feeling especially content after today's swim, but Setzy opted to take the higher route (for once). "Gross as it is to see ya both so enthusiastic about that kinda junk... Have either of ya heard of the event they're gonna be giving next weekend? Some company's gonna be holding this tour event through their factory; they make a bunch of really popular delicacies or whatever. Sounds like the kind of thing either one of ya might be into."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:08 pm

((Its okay really. :3 Don't sweat it at all! Also if Setzer put Kipper on a no sweets diet, the kid would die. Seriously. That's a soul crusher right there.))

Kipper wasn't sure what the word "delicacies" meant in terms of desserts but if Setzer was claiming that it was right up his alley then it must be good. "Really?!" Kipper exclaimed in between spoonfuls of pudding, "Where?!"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:52 am

Setzer paused in slurping his noodles long enough to pull his Pokegear out of his pocket, then started eating with one hand while he scrolled through his messages with another. Truthfully, he had been invited to the event by a few of his old swim teammates who were coming down to LaRousse specifically for the event, but he disliked sweets so much he all too happily declined. They should have already known by now how much Setzy hated sweets though, so if he saw them he was definitely going to have to kick their asses a bit, just to remind them he was still the same old Swim Team Tyrant Setzer...

When he finally found the message Setzy gave a little nod, and laid his Pokegear out on the table. "Here it is. There's a small factory right along the boulevard, that's where the tour's being held. Considerin' what a big deal everyone's been makin' of this event, I'm sure ya won't miss it."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:33 am

When Zori looked at the name of the factory, she knew that she won't go. Yesterday when she was back at her room the big box with the name of that factory was waiting for her, full of sweets. After that she called her parents, and thel told her that it is present from her Mum father, the grandpa she never met.
"I will pass."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:24 am

Kipper gave Zori a little confused look. He thought it was a little strange that a sweets lover would pass up freebies but he was smart enough to not push the issue. "I'll have to remember that. I might go," Kipper said smiling. He then noted ((read: he was staring at it unsubtly)) that Setzer's pokegear was one of the nicer models he'd seen on tv--not that Kipper had a pokegear in the first place--way too expensive for his family. Clearly Setzer like Trixy and Zori, must have come from a rich family.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Setzer shrugged and slipped his Pokegear back into his pocket. "No skin of my back; I can't stand sweets myself..." He noticed Kipper's eyes following his high tech gear the whole time, but didn't say a word. No doubt the Furret had seen this same model on TV being promoted for pre-order in all sorts of commercials. Technically it wasn't even supposed to be available for another three months. Setzy usually received stuff like this because of his family's connections. He did not feel like bragging about his so-called 'family' and the power they flaunted though, so he opted to keep his mouth shut for once.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:00 am

"I love sweets, but I have a big box full of things from this factory, so I don't need to go there."Zori said while she start to eat first of her cakes. "Setzer do you know Rento family?"The little Zorua asked, she knew that the Sharpedo might heard about that family, the only thing she knew was that it is her Mums maiden name, and that Zori was never introduced to Rento's. She wanted to know something about them, but it was more because of her curious nature, but she knew also that there must be a reason why she never met them.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:18 am

{{...........................*Is pretty much dead to the world right now*......................................}}

Setzer scowled at the name. He recognized the name Rento; a competitor in the field of fashionable stat-enhancing accessories. They were very popular in places like Kanto and Unova, but had been making a move towards expanding to the Hoenn and Sinnoh regions, where Daltov's family pretty much had staked their territory. Naturally, the Dragunovs did not approve of this aggressive move, and both families were now vying for support from different businesses to get a leg up on each other.

It was all very irritating, in Setzer's opinion, all of the under-handed business going down. But that was that, and had nothing to do with Zori's question.... He hoped. "Yeah, I heard of 'em... Why d'ya ask?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Zori looked at Setzer, and knew that she won't like the anserw. "Ummm... it is... The only thing I know is that "Rento" is my Mums maiden name, and..."She didn't knew how to say it, in the box she recived she found a short letter, from person that claimed to be her Grandfather, but the only Grandparents she knew, and met where her Dads parents.
So the little Zorua pulled out the letter and showed it Setzer.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next