PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Tower

+17
Daichi Endo
Kim Tae Hee
Emily
Lyon
RyanDrifff
Mikel Newth
Vince
Sadie
Gabriel.
Shawn D.
mitsuki
Callahan O'Connell
Setzer
Zori
~Trixy-*
Nero Amherst
Kazuki
21 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Battle Tower - Page 6 Empty Re: The Battle Tower

Post  Kazuki Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:20 pm

The poison was draining Kazuki's energy, bit by bit, he got on all fours, stalking, his tail bristled in frustration. This battle was going on for far too long...and if it goes on any longer, the poison would overtake him. He stalked towards Zori in short quick movements, faster than he was when the battle started, he would back up his partner. He reached her, making a quick turn, going behind the Zorua. He was breathing heavily, waiting for Zori to attack, his eyes locked on the Nidorina and her kid.
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:58 am

"Take this."Zori puted berry in Kazuki hands and then used Quick Atack to find herself really near Trixy and Kipper.In few moments her eyes glowed light blue and before Nidorina, and Furret apeared huge Ninetales which in the same minute used Flamethrower. Ninetales opened his mouth and an orange stream of fire was released from his mouth at the both of them. Fire encircled Trixy and Kipper, flames shooted up.
Zori landed on a ground in her normal look. She strechd herself once more and jumped throught fire with her tail glowing white. It turned quickly in the iron, she punched Trixy with full strengh of it and jumped outside fire illusion and in few minutes was again standing near Kazuki, leting illusion vanish slowly. "How are you filling now?" She asked him. but her eyes where still pointed into their opponents.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:35 am

Kazuki ate the berry, but still, it didn't help, the poison would easily take away any energy it gave him. The Zori came back to him, "Im...okay..." he lied, breathing heavily, he was very close to fainting, was he really gonna lose here? Yes, both he and Zori fought the Sharpedo before these fresh pokemon, they were not at full strength, but they were no pushover either. Once again, Kazuki's eyes glowed blue in an attempt to use his ability but nothing happened, instead he lowered his body, closer to the ground. His Sp.Attack was already down but he could use a physical attack. With all his strength, he charged towards Trixy, he was gonna take her down, along with himself. No more tricks, no more illusions, just brute strength. Running as fast as he could, on all fours, he slammed into the Nidorina as the last fires died down, hitting her hard in her gut, the momentum from the run pushed her down, slamming on the ground and sliding to the end of the field...

(He used Foul Play, using Trixy's strength)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:31 am

Noting that Kazuki was going after Trixy, Kipper decided now would be probably his last chance to at least take Zori down. Running with all the strength he had left in him, Kipper hit Zori with all his might in a quick attack to the chest. Before she had a chance to recover he then hit her with several fury swipes at random intervals, hitting wherever he could as hard as he could.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:01 am

"To bad that fire isn't real, hun." She laughed and side stepped Zori's punch and used poison jab in her side, but Zori quickly retreated, Zipper Zipped off after her. Trixy hoped she was poisoned too. Then like a truck Kazuki hit her. "Damn you!" She cursed, but sense he used Trixy's power on her, the after bite wasn't so bad, she'd never actually hit him that hard. She glowered at the weary figure. If she was done for, he was too. "Aren't you done yet?" She yelled. She then tried to find Zori again. Kipper seemed to be handling it alright for now. She watched Kazuki to make sure he was done this time. She made the stupid mistake of letting her guard down.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 am

(lol Foul Play uses the overall attack strenght of the pokemon he's attacking ^^;)

"W-What the heck!? She a wall or something, like a freaking large ugly boulder!!" Kazuki muttered darkly, getting annoyed now. He understood partly why Setzer hates her guts, he didn't bother to move, but glared at the girl. He became surrounded in darkness and once again, without even moving, shot a Night Burst, this time actually using its full power, he was only using 50% before, he held back because Night Burst would explode in every direction.

Ka-BOOM!!Huge amounts of dark shockwaves shot out in every direction, only the strong force-field protected the viewers who were watching intently. Anyone, be it ally or foe would get hit. "Sorry Zori..." he muttered, lying down, he didn't faint, he wouldn't but he also didn't have the strength to go on, the poison would sooner or later finish him off or kill him...
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:43 am

((Kipper, Trixy are you trying to make your charas unbeatable, Kipper and Trixy took Night Burst, Iron Tail combo, then Kipper took on himself Night Burst, Trixy Iron Tail attack, after that they should be exhausted especialy Kipper, Night Burst is 56 level attack, it's really anoying my Zori and Kazuki, make response to your attack takes demage and as I see it Kazuki is now unable to fight, if it will go this way I will just drop this fight, I know our charas are after one fight but they where fit to have another one))

Zori just made few dodges, but she received some scratches, droops of her blood fell on battle ground, she twisted in pain, which pissed her off. This Furret was really annoying, he even didn't look where hi is hitting. Does he even know how to fight?! She made again pirouette but this time during it her tail glowed white, and at the end it turned into iron and she hitted Kipper with full power gained during her move.
Then she looked at her t-shirt fully destroyed by Kippers fury swipes. It was normaly to demage wears during battle but this was insame, one more scratch and all audience will be able to see her underwears.
Zori prepared herself for some new attack that might come, but as she thought after taking Night Burst and Iron Tail attacks the Furret shouldn't be able to stand up any more. Then she looked at Trixy trying to figure out what she will do next.
But in a moment all battle graund was cowerd by dark shockwaves. She made few jumpes but one of the shockwaves got her. As dark type she was resistant to drak type attack but still it didn't felt nice and woundes she recived in fight with Setzer started to hurt again.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 am

((Yeah guys, while we, as level 1 students, can only use the 2 attacks we designated and they are level 1, Kazuki is a teacher and his attacks are by far more powerful because he would be a higher level with more attacks and better stats. They're only human to an extent, so the lenience only goes so far. Gotta play it right, or it's no fun to anyone))
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 am

((I'm really sorry. D: I had intended on making Kipper lose regardless of what happened since he's a weak fighter (but I also wanted to give Trixy a chance to rp which made it difficult to do it as soon as it probably should have), but I didn't realize I was being unrealistic. I'm kinda new to rp-battling so it thought that if I just stuck to using starter attacks it'd be fine. Bearing what you guys said in mind though, Kipper definitely should have been down for the count with Kazuki's last attack and I definitley was taking Kipper out in the next post. I had no intention of god-modding or anything so I'm sorry if it spun out that way, its just hard to stay realistic and give people a chance to have a turn rping.
Please forgive me for my error and I'm really really really sorry. D: I really didn't want to upset you guys.))
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:53 am

Upon being hit again with the iron tail, Kipper knew he was done. He was sent flying again and once more landed on his back. He coughed a couple of times and then closed his eyes passing out.

((OTL I'm sorry once again. Like I said in my previous post, I had intended from the beginning for Kipper to lose, but I'm new to this so I had trouble doing it convincingly. Really really, sorry again.)
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm

(I intended on making Trixy down for the count after Kazuki's last night burst. I didn't have time to reply. But I didn't mean for her to seem invincible. My apology pretty much word for word like Kipper's because I haven't really done this before either. xD As a matter of fact this is my first time rping ever. I'm such a noob ;-;)
Trixy was so close to Kazuki the hight burst knocked her right of her feet. A storm of curse words spilling out of her mouth, she laid on the ground in serious pain. She didn't want to black out. She rolled over on her stomach and slammed her fist on the ground. She didn't want to be done. She shouldn't have taken on Kazuki, he was tough, Zori, she'd have to try again later. Kipper was done, and Zori seemed to still have more energy than Trixy could possibly take out of her. An on looker might have thought she passed out, but instead she fell sound asleep. Right there on the field.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:17 pm

((D'aww, it's cute xD I've been rping for 11 years now, full paragraph novel-style rp, so I tend to be a little harsh. You guys are doing great, it's just the fact that Kazuki is a teacher, therefore more experienced, that gives him a major upperhand. Against another student, you guys would of been doing just fine.))

At least it was getting interesting towards the end, but the quick 1-2-KO count made Callahan stand as he watched his buddies fall. He couldn't enter the battle field, since the fight was still "on", so he only stood and watched as two attendants came rushing out. He paused a moment, thinking, then nodded to himself. He wasn't going to go back into the PokeCenter, they would tie him down for sure until he was better, and that Clefairy was eyeing him a little too much for his tastes.. Kipper will eventually return to the dorms, and he could ask him how they were doing at that point.

He nodded a silent congratulations to Zori and Kazuki, then with a slight limp, because he was stubborn, he made his way out and back to the dorms.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:36 pm

(aww its alright, Im not new to rp-ing but not that experienced either xDD)

Kazuki laid there unmoving, the lights above the stadium blurred his vision, was he dying? The poison hurt so much, he wondered what was going on, did the others survive? Who won? Oh how much he regret actually unleashing his full powers on students, what was he thinking, he should have just fainted, what kind of a teacher was he...

The crowd cheered in excitement as the whole field was engulfed in darkness, hitting everyone on the battlefield. Not only one, but two were knocked out, one sleeping, the other fainted. As for Zori, she probably had 1 hp left. The crowd stood up, cheering Zori's name and the battle ended. Each contestant had 2 attendants to take them to the Pokemon Centre, except for Kazuki, he had at least 4, and right on the field, they were giving him emergency treatment, a moment or so later, carrying him off to the emergency room...

While in the emergency room, all the nurses were trying hard to extract the poison...he was dreaming...or more like, having a nightmare...blood splattered everywhere, screams could be heard and a boy...a young boy aged 15 was running...covered in blood, he was running away...being chased....being hunted....

It would be hours before he'd gain consciousness again....

(no worries, the boy shall live xDD;;;)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:49 am

Zori stood surprised. The fight ended and it still didn't come to her, she heard her name screamed by crowd and someone grabed her, and took out from battle field. "Are you all right little fox?"Zori was asked by Chansey nurse, she just noded and let the nurse treat her. After that she ended with big amount of bandages, especialy around her chest. Someone put in her mouth some bitter medicine and she didn't protest. Now Zori wanted this to end, and go back to her room in dorm.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:57 am

mitsuki shocked by the battle result. well, they're pretty scary... better not mess with them then. and i better visited them now. mitsuki thought. she dashed to pokecenter inside the battle tower and found a room with zori inside it. "excuse me... zori... are you okay? congratulation for winning..." mitsuki said while hugging her tail
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:24 am

"Ummm."Zori looked at Mitsuki."Yeah I'm okay, with few new bandages, but okay."She smiled, but didn't try to stand up, she knew that if she would try this, the nurse would run to her and but that bitter medicine again in her mouth. "You should better go look how Kazuki is feeling."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:48 am

"he's still in emergency room.. and we're not allowed to enter..i'm worried though... but mr. kazuki is a strong teacher, so let's just believed in him" mitsuki replied. she is worried, but she didn't want to show it right now. "anyways, you should rest for now winner." mitsuki smiled.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:52 am

"Kazuki is the winner, if he wouldn't use Night Burst I might lost too."Zori responsed, she really wasn't feeling like a winner, more like as someone who got just luck to last longer, than others, on legs. "But if you don't have nothing better to do you can stay here, I think they will soon let me go back to dorms."She rubed her backs.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Trixy, as she was prone to doing, had some kind of dream/ episode and she mindlessly threw herself out of the stretcher in the recovery area. She woke up, clueless about how she ended up on the floor. She rubbed her eyes, and sat up on the floor. She didn't have any actually injuries, she was just insanely sore from all the energy burst. Of course, when she realized she had broke a nail she was pretty upset. She looked around, she wondered if the Zorua guy was alright. Not because she'd some how managed to best him, but because of the terrifying outburst he had. "Kipper, are you in here?" She mumbled. Her head was throbbing.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:22 pm

"Mmhm" Kipper respond sleepily. He had been resting until the sound of Trixy hitting the floor woke him up. On very shaky arms he pushed himself off his stomach to sit up on the side of the stretcher he had been laying in. He cocked his head to the side and then asked,"How'd you get down there?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:08 am

"hmm.. but you're pretty strong you know? fighting the sharpedo boy, and then double battle. " smiled mitsuki "if only i can fight like that... skitty is always a weak pokemon... " mitsuki mumbled.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:54 pm

She looked at the floor, "It happens all the time, actually, I kinda have dreams, and my body reacts. A little embarrassing." She rubbed her head, it hurt so bad. She pulled herself back into the stretcher. The man had to be in here some where. What had Mits called him at the mall? "Mr. Kazuki? Are you in here?" She said frowning at her ruined manicure. Poison was pretty rough but she would in no way have come close to beating him other wise. It took awhile to recover from it.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:01 am

Many hours passed in the emergency room where Kazuki was being treated, the poison successfully extracted from his system. "There~ You're gonna be just fine..." One of the nurses said as the other nurses and doctors cleaned up, saying how happy they were that it was a success. The nurse then moved Kazuki to the same room that the other battlers were in, he was still sound asleep. The nightmare he had passed and he looked rather peaceful~

A moment later, a young looking boy faded in, he was a ghost type, a Ranpuura, he wasn't completely solid and so his flame in his centre could be seen, he just floated in front of Kazuki's bed, a blank stare in his face.

((Ima just throw in my other charater~ http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d3103uk ))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:29 am

((Moveing my chara from here.)

"Nah, everyone is strong on his own way."Zori said to Mitsuki. "Can I go back home now?"She asked nurse and then she camed near little Zorua and checked her once more."Of corse you can."The Chansey smiled.
"Neko-chan I'm going back to my dorm, if you want you can stay here and wait for others."Zori said and stood up, when she reached doors she turned back and waved to others pokemon left in Pokecenter."See you later." And she walked out.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:48 am

"bye zori" smiled mitsuki. well, it's time to go back to dorms then. i'm hungry and sleepy after watching the battle. mitsuki bowed to the cansey nurse and walked back to the dorms.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next