PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Department Store

+9
Nero Amherst
Callahan O'Connell
Shiki
Zori
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
mitsuki
~Trixy-*
Setzer
13 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 3 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Setzer Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:59 pm

{{B'aww, now I just want to hug Kazuki... ;A;}}

"I need food now..." Setzer growled irritably, eyes darting this way and that. His fashionable friend stumbled into him before finally letting go, earning a deadly look from Setzy.

Dal cocked an eyebrow at first, then smirked bemusedly. "Holy hell, you seem even more riled up than usual. You wanna send Kai to go grab you some autographs?"

"I can go grab my own damn autographs, dammit!" Setzer huffed, then stood over in the line at a pastry stall. He sighed, and rubbed the back of his neck. "It's just that everyone's so damn bleedy around here. If this keeps up, I'm gonna have to swim at least a thousand laps a day or risk turning into one of my wailord uncles."

Kaiser's wide grin scared away the small gaggle of girls that was beginning to form near them. "Stop being such a whiny girl. One guy isn't that big a deal."

"He's the second guy this week. And considering what a flock of pushovers everyone around here is, I doubt that'll be the end of it." Setzer glared at the attendant as he reached the front of the line, and whapped his hand down on the counter. "One of everything. Now."

"And three extra cinnamon rolls~!" Daltov moseyed on up to the counter and leaned towards the petite Buneary girl working the counter. She blushed (both in fear and awe) and rushed off to take care of the steep order. Keeping his lewd gaze firmly on her rump {{Perv}}, Daltov waved a tentacle distractedly towards Setzer. "I figured this city would be lame. You plan on moving back to Slateport then?"

The moody Sharpedo frowned, unwilling to answer right away. "... Eventually, I guess. Whatever. For now I just want to eat, dammit."
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 3 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Shiki Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:26 pm

(( uhhh... so anyone can be the person Shiki asked :'DD /brick'd ))

What are PokeRangers? Shiki found the question bouncing around his head like a ping-pong ball, in search of an answer. Yet he honestly had no idea. This was his first trip to LaRoo..... LaRooosee..... Forget it. It sounded French to him, and at that very moment, he didn't care what the mall was called. He was nestled shoulder to shoulder with some hardcore fans who were practically chanting PokeRangers over and over, though he didn't quite understand why. "I should go to concerts more," he mused to himself before disentangling himself from the crowd (with a flirtatious excuse me the whole while), as he knew he wouldn't be able to get a proper answer out of any of those people.

So, he wandered around for a few moments before spotting a stranger and politely tapping their shoulder. His tail swayed from side to side as he smiled pleasantly. "Excuse me, do you know who the 'PokeRangers' are~?" Shiki asked politely, though he had to speak a little louder than usual to get his voice heard over the loud music.

And all he really wanted was to go to the arcade.... He didn't even remember how he got there. Maybe a moment spared to read the map at the front of the department store would have saved him from this? Probably, but he didn't want a map to tell him where to go.
Shiki
Shiki

EXP : 23

http://arisulove.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Zori took a big breath when Sharpedo pack disappeared in elevator, she was happy that she was lucky not to met with him again in one day, that was enough for her and Zori really didn't want to start a fight in a place like this.
Zori stood up and looked around the shop, her attention was cought by a magazine with Zoroark on a cover, she tooked it and payed for it still smileing. "Mums so pretty." She said to herself and opened the magazine to read an article about hers mum new clothing colection and saw the only photo she never wanted to see published. Zori was looking at herself in some fancy bikini, her face became all red in one minute. She stood tongue-tied till people around her started to looked at her like on some freak, so she runed into elevator not thinking and she ended up on top floor.
Zori looked at bunch of kids sitting in front of stage. "Huh... PokeRangers!?" She sat on close bench and looked at show, trying not to think about photo in magazine which she was rolling in her hands.

(I really have to put Zori history in her app XD but now I'm to lazy for it)
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:33 pm

mitsuki eat the muffin trixy tossed. "hm.. yeah.. hey! this muffin is wonderful." replied mitsuki.seems i forget something, but what?"hey trixy, where is everyone else? i just notice that nobody is here anymore." ask mitsuki while staring into the crowd and hugging her tail with one hand.
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Ryan finally bought the ankle weights and he strapped them on. Standing next to the elevator, he waited for it to come back. When it opened on him, he looked at it with his face blank. It was all bloody. 'Did someone get killed in here?' Ryan walked inside and pressed a button that took him to the roof. When he got to the top, he saw Shiki there. Ryan pushed through the crowd and poked Shiki on the back of his head. "Hello again, Shiki~" Ryan smiled. His voice was louder than usual because of the loud music playing.

( Well Ryan wasn't the one Shiki asked, but he bothered Shiki anyway. eue LOL )
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103
Region : Sinnoh

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Trixy pointed at the T.V. where Ryan and Shiki were easy to locate among the sea of children and a few parents at the autograph signing, and eventually you could identify Kazuki on the roof. "There appears to be a big event on the roof." She had also seen Setzer and his toadies go into the bakery but she ignored them so Mitsuki wouldn't get all relied up again, he had that ravenous look on his face like when she had almost ran into him in the woods. Sometimes it was better to stay away. She threw the cake box in the trash with out getting up or even looking and started in on a cinnamon roll. "Can I call you Mits for short? I like that. Mits." She smiled.

(Trixy is such a fatty!)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:08 pm

{{Setzer and his goons are actually at a pastry stall on another floor, not at the bakery~ xD}}

Setzer chomped down on cookies, croissants, and other various snack-cakes as he and his buddies made their way back to the elevators. They made sure to take a different one to the roof, seeing as how it was unlikely a janitor had cleaned up the blood spatter so soon. He had nearly gone through his entire order by the time they reached the roof, but stopped mid-bite and groaned when he spotted the crowd on the roof. He saw far too many familiar faces for his liking. Too. Many.

Kaiser arched an eyebrow and followed Setzer's gaze around the roof. "What's wrong?"

"Well I for one can see one thing wrong with this picture," Daltov scowled darkly at Kazuki, still butt-hurt over the fact that the teacher didn't recognize him (or got blood on his own scarf, who could tell really?). His tentacles twitched with irritation, and he took a vicious bite out of his last cinnamon roll.

Setzer rolled his eyes and frowned. "I'm never gonna get an autograph at this rate..." His foot tapped impatiently, a good indicator that he was going to lose his temper on the crowd of children in his way.

"Ah, excuse me...Are you The Daltov Dragunov~? The model~...?" The three boys turned as one to see a young woman in a pink Sentai suit looking up at Dal with a dreamy look in her eyes. Apparently the CleffaRanger had decided to stop over at the vending machines for a lemonade, and spotted the three of them on her way back to the autograph signing.
Setzer froze, and his jaw dropped. There was something almost frightening about how he took on the appearance of a child on Christmas morning, but he couldn't seem to form coherent words, and just began to jabber incoherently.

Dal instantly turned on the charm, and put a kind {{pervy}} hand on the actress's shoulder. "Why yes, yes I am. I'm honored that you know me, cutie~..." The Cleffa actress flushed and giggled, completely enraptured by his act. Daltov smoothly put an arm around her shoulder to block the stupefied Setzy from her view, and leaned in close. "To be honest, my friends and I are really big fans of you and the rest of the PokeRangers. Is there any way we could possibly get some autographs~~~?"

Kaiser shook his head and made a face as his pervy friend led the babbling PokeRanger back over to the autograph table, leaving him standing there with Setzy away from the others. "Celebrities... are stupid," he declared under his breath.

"...Doyouwantabanana?!" Setzer finally blurted out, not making a lick of sense as his brain tried to un-mush itself. Kai answered with a swift facepalm.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:26 pm

(yup ;A; and I'll take it that shiki asked kazuki since no one answered him xDD)

Kazuki turned towards Shiki, not really hearing his question through the loud noise, I feel like i saw him before, where was it? Almost like an older version/shot he thought, looking at the cutie before him. He was still pretty down from his encounter with Setzer and his buddies, remembering his past took a lot out of him. "uhh...sorry, what?" he asked, tilting his head. The music died down and an announcement was made.

"Alright all you PokeRanger fans!! You know what time it is!??" A very enthusiastic Ranger on stage yelled out, "Its time to meet your favorite PokeRangers!!" At that moment, the whole crowd moved towards the signing table, Shiki and Kazuki, along with the arrival of Ryan were pushed along with them, somehow getting to the front group to get a free poster with autographs of the characters.

"AHH~~!!" Kazuki got pushed in places you don't wanna know, he had been in daze because of Setzer, but now that his senses have been open, he was living his pedo fantasies. He had held onto Shiki and Ryan in all this excitement, giving them a smile. "You a fan of the PokeRangers??" he asked, wanting to cheer himself up~ After all, there's no way a guy like Setzer would be here...right?

Last edited by Kazuki on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot Ryan QnQ)
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 am

Zori was looking at crownd of kids aroung the signing table, when she was mall she liked PokeRangers show, but now it was something you like to watch just to have better mood.
She smirked and leaned on bench to have better view on a crowd, it was something funny in this situation, and in one moment she bursted out. Zori was looking at Setzer babbleing something without sense and she regreted that she doesen't have camera with her, because it would be really nice shot.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:07 pm

(( derp. D8 watcha talking bout, Kazuki~? pffftt you’ve never seen this boy before in your LIFE. /shot. poor Ryan got dragged along with them~ xDD))

Shiki turned his head to glance at the person who spoke his name, grinning at Ryan as he raised his voice as well for the other boy to hear him. “Hey, fancy meeting you here!” The Delcatty called back cheerfully, before hearing the stranger answer his question. With yet another question. It didn’t quite help his situation, though he didn’t mind repeating himself, seemed like everyone wasn’t ‘all there’ today~! “Do you—” Shiki began in response, only to have his sentence cut short by an important announcement.

He really didn’t know what time it was, and he was about to ask them what it was (though he highly doubted they’d hear him), when the people just shouted ‘It’s time to meet your favourite PokeRangers’. The result of this announcement surprised him as he was suddenly whisked off with the crowd. And it didn’t seem like people cared at all about being polite, as he was shoved this way and that. He could feel people’s bodies coming into contact with his everywhere, as he tried to keep from pushing as well. Okay. Who the Hell was touching his butt?!! He felt his face flush a deep red as he tried to turn around and punch whoever the culprit was, though there was really no way he could tell as the crowd continued to carry he, the stranger and Ryan along.

Where were they now? At the front of the line to get autographs from.... His gaze went up to a banner reading 'PokeRangers', then fell down to a group of people seated in front of them. Autographs? Free poster? He turned to the stranger with a halfhearted laugh. "That's what I was gonna ask you about before~!" The boy chimed back before looking forward, scanning the faces of the PokeRangers in question, as if he'd somehow remember who they were. Nope, he was getting nothing, as he addressed both Kazuki and Ryan at once. "Who're the PokeRangers?" The purple-haired male asked, only to receive some dirty looks from those within earshot. As if it were some kind of crime to be unaware of who the PokeRangers were. Oops? But of course, Shiki was oblivious to this as he smiled the whole while.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Ryan was pushed along the crowd along with Shiki and Kazuki. His arm was bent in an awkward position somewhere behind him. When he tried to move it, he felt it touch something soft... What was it? He reached the front of the line and got autographs from some people. 'PokeRangers' were who they were. Ryan didn't know who they were, but Kazuki did seem to know at least a little about them. When Shiki asked who the PokeRangers were, Ryan looked at Kazuki and grinned. "Yes, Kazuki, who are the PokeRangers anyway?" At least he wasn't the only one who didn't know anything about the PokeRangers.

( Ryan was indeed the one who touched your butt, Shiki. He liked it also. eue )
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:17 pm

"The PokeRangers are..." Kazuki started to explain, only to stop cause he didn't really know them, he only knew they would be here, until some young boy turned, looking towards them.

"PokeRangers are the awesome heroes of this universe!! If its not for them, the evil forces of Digimaul would take over the world!!" the kid explained angrily, he seriously believed it to be more than just a show. Kazuki looked at him, and nodded like he knew what he was saying.

"That's what its all about~" Kazuki agreed, "I think..." They got to the characters, PrismPika, the Thunder PokeRanger, looked at kazuki, probably faking a smile as he laughed inside to see such an old fan. "Thank You for watching the show!! Here, a poster with autographs of your favorite Rangers!!" he said enthusiastically, handing Kazuki a poster.

"Can I take a picture too? Just a quick one~" Kazuki asked, taking out his PokeGear with a camera function. PrismPika nodded, getting up. Kazuki grabbed Ryan and Shiki to take a close pic altogether, he asked a kid behind him to take the pic~

"Say PrismPika~!!"
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:02 pm

{{Aww yeeeaaaah, groping~! *Nosebleed*}}

Setzer... he could have cried. He could have cried right now. Those... those bastards, that stalker-teacher, Chuckles, and Meow Mix... They were crowding around The PrismPika, and taking a picture with him!!! Those fools didn't even look like they knew the first thing about the Super Sentai PokeRangers, and there they were yukking it up with 'em!!!! Setzer was so furious he could weep!!! (Because he totally wasn't weeping right now. No, there weren't tears flowing down his face like miniature waterfalls, garnering him glances from the housewives standing off to the side. Of course no-)

Kaiser sighed, and began to drag his nigh hysterical friend back towards the elevators. "C'mon Setzy, let's get outta here before you make an even bigger fool of yerself. We'll let Dal get those autographs..."

"W-Wait, nooo! I don't wanna leave, it's not fair!!! Lemme at least kidnap PrismSquirtle and keep him in my dorm rooooooooooooom~~~~!!!!!" Setzer was no match for Kaiser's brute strength, and could only reach out in desperation towards the PokeRangers giving autographs to the children as the elevators doors closed before him.

{{.....oTL.....}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:14 pm

(LOL oh poor Setzer xDD oh and forgot to answer shiki, remember that rp in the chatroom, it was there kazuki saw Shiki's older version xDD;)

Was that..? From thw corner of eyes, Kazuki thought he saw Setzer, a shiver ran up his spine. Was he...angry, sad? he wondered.

"Say PrismPika~!!" *Click*

As soon as the picture was taken, from the other side, Kazuki could see Daltov, his eyes widen. Why was he here? He then turns to Ryan and Shiki, taking his poster, putting it in his bag along with his PokeGear. "I'll be right back you two~" he winked and swam through the crowd towards the pretty boy.

He tried to call out, but his voice was drowned out by the crowd, plus, he didn't know his name, till some girls nearby yelled out, "KYAAAA!! DALTOV!!!" After all, no scary friend is there to stop them from getting near, and probably chasing him~

Daltov...? I feel like I heard the name before....
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:13 pm

(( D: Ryan, you accidental pervert, you! FFFFF he has a nice butt, yes? ;D /shotdead lololol xDD I remember older!Shiki meeting Kazuki~ ))

Shiki waited expectantly for a proper explanation from Kazuki, but it seemed like some kid in line was more well informed about the phenomena than anyone else. At least, he gave Shiki that impression, when the little boy fired up into a mini-rant about the awesomeness that was the PokeRangers. He sounded damn well convincing, too, as his words of excitement rubbed off on Shiki. He seemed to completely disregard the other questions, like what Digimaul was, as he grinned giddily.

"A-awesome!! And we're gonna get an autograph from those guys~!" He cheered, as the little boy agreed wholeheartedly with him. The child inside of him flourished as they got to the table, Shiki standing right behind Kazuki to get an autograph. He couldn't remember ever getting someone's autograph, besides the silly one he and his childhood friend gave each other when they were boys, so the mere thought of it had him raring to go!

As Kazuki pulled him into a close picture with one of the infamous PokeRangers, he could hear the child inside him squeal with glee. He was getting a picture with a PokeRanger! That's practically getting a picture with a celebrity, right? So awesome! At the boy's prompt, Shiki cheerfully said, "PrismPika~" a smile stretching across his face as he did so.

As soon as the picture was done being taken, it seemed something had caught Kazuki's attention as he disappeared into the crowd of people. "Uhhh, okay~" Shiki called back to him before picking up an autographed poster. He turned to Ryan with a grin. "This is cool, huh~? I've never gotten an autograph from a celebrity before," he mused, already nostalgic of what happened just moments ago. 

"....I wonder where he's off to..." The Delcatty added in regards to Kazuki, as if Ryan would have any idea~!

(( DD: Shiki's so dense he didn't even notice Setzer~ lol little brat xD ))
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:54 pm

( A very nice butt indeed. xD )

Ryan wasn't too excited about the PokeRangers, they weren't exactly anything to squeal about, but Ryan was smiling and laughing with Shiki because he didn't want to seem like a prick who never has any fun. He was standing in line right behind Shiki to get the autograph. While he was waiting, he examined his hand. What was it that he touched in the crowd..? It couldn't be... He looked at Shiki's butt intently. He flushed when he realized that he grabbed Shiki's butt on accident. When Kazuki grabbed Ryan for the picture with PrismPika, his face was still red. Kazuki left all of a sudden, leaving Ryan with Shiki. "Uhh... Yeah, this is pretty cool.." Ryan said not looking Shiki in the eyes. He nose was bleeding like crazy, so he covered his nose with his hand. "I bet Kazuki is just off to rape look for someone."

( Oh Ryan... You just realized it was Shiki? )
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:15 am

{{I'm actually quite relieved that no one really saw Setzer in such a state. It means I'll be able to send him out in public again... ;u; }}

Fangirls screaming all around him, no longer intimidated due to the ferocious Feraligatr's absence. Screaming children, hyper because of these silly show characters handing out autographs like candy. Arms full of signed posters for Setzer (and pockets full of phone numbers for himself). And to top it all off, Dal had clearly spotted Kaiser whisking Setzy away, the sneaky bastard. He should have known Kai was plotting against him! Probably laughing right now, and inviting Setzy over for the next weekend to boot! Try to steal his best friend status, would he...?!

The young teens all around him squealed and gushed, begging him for autographs, but Daltov managed to silence them with a brightly charming smile (or was it that dangerous gleam in his eyes?). "Ladies..." Dal began in a normal voice, so the groupies had to lean in close and strain themselves to hear him. "Ladies, I'm glad you're all so loving and caring, and seeing you all warms my heart ever so, but I'm afraid I must go. Truthfully, I came here to cheer up a sad and lonely friend, and if I don't go find him, well..." The Tentacruel sighed dramatically, and a few of the girls d'aww'ed for him. Though they were reluctant, the gaggle dispersed from around him, giving Dal the opportunity to glance around the rooftop area quickly as he moved to the elevator and waited for one to arrive. He was surprised to realize he recognized two faces instead of just one, but pushed the thought aside as he heard the ding of the doors opening.

His phone rang, and as the gijinka stepped inside, he shuffled the posters awkwardly to one arm so he could pick it up. "Setzy~! What floor did you guys stop on, I'm on my way~~~..."

Setzer sniffled on the other end of the line, still very pissed by how things turned out. "Second floor...dammit. And you better have my autographs, or I'll... or I'll...!"

Dal smirked deviously. He had always known that goofy kid's show was a weakness of his fearless leader's, but he never knew it was his ultimate weakness. He'd have to write it down in his little blue blackmail book... "Yes yes, I have them. Y'know, if you'd like, boss, I could always arrange a meeting at a later date~..."

{{Wow, that ended up being more NPC action than Setzer-time. If I keep this up, I may just have to transfer these guys to the school... 8'D *Shot*}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:45 am

( Feeling awkward now, Ryan~? Let Shiki make it even more awkward for you >DD hurr. Setzer's friends are interesting ouob lol )

"You're probably right~!" Shiki smiled pleasantly, nodding at Ryan's suggestion.  And also realising that the older male was named Kazuki. But somehow, he felt like he already knew the guy's name, which was kind of weird~! Nevertheless, he tilted his head to the side, as he realized the drifloon's eyes seemed to be concentrating on something else. Some blood seemed to have been dripping down his nose, though he was covering it as Shiki couldn't help but snicker.

It was a little funny, he'd never actually witnessed someone nosebleed before! "You're bleeding again~! Did someone bump into you while we were getting pushed around?" He asked curiously, slowing getting used to it as he pulled his sweater's baggy sleeve down and held the end of the long sleeve up to Ryan's face, carefully, in an attempt to help stop the bleeding. "Heh, I think you'll help me get over my fear of blood, hmm~?" Shiki added with playful wink as he could hear some voice in the back of his head freaking out completely, mumbling incoherent things about the possibility of Ryan dying from blood loss. Yet, Shiki ignored it as he smiled at the seemingly fragile Pokemon. And vehemently tried to ignore the fact he just told someone one of his most heavily guarded secrets. Weaknesses were for he, and he alone, to know about.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:58 am

(kazuki kinda saw, but not so clear~ xDD)

Kazuki tried his best to follow Daltov, thinking if it was a good idea to follow, but hey, when has he ever not been daring. He was just about to stop the elevator from closing when something caught his eye, it was the PokeRanger's tent by the stage, and no one guarding it. Having a devious idea, while everyone was distracted, he sneaks into the tent, seeing lots of costumes, and shockingly, no one inside~ He spots the spare costume for PrismPika and thought it'd be fun to wear it and surprise Shiki and Ryan, so he takes it and quickly puts it on.

After he was dressed, wearing a mask as well, he covers himself in a dark cloak, trying to get back to Shiki and Ryan. But on his way, he got pushed into an elevator..."wahhh" The people inside soon dispersed, by the time he was on the second floor, him and a younger kid was the only ones in the elevator. The kid kept looking up, thinking he looked familiar.

The door opens and the first thing he sees is Setzer...

(oh, kazuki...i hope you don't end up dead orz)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:53 pm

Zori was still loughing when she entered elevator, now she really regreted that she left her camera at room in dorm, it was so funny that Zori has forgoten about that stupid photo in magazine. She will just call her mum later about it.
Zori camed out from elevator and looked around to find nice place to sit and eat something.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:14 pm

{{Oh Kazuki, you are so boned~ 8'D *brick'd*}}

Setzer prowled around the elevators as he waited for Daltov to arrive, moody as all hell. Kaiser slumped against a wall quietly, not willing to make him any angrier. Setzer had already given him enough hell about "stealing him away from his dreams", but Kai knew it was for the best. He didn't know how many of those teenage faces went to Setzy's school -if they did at all- or if they knew him, but he wasn't willing takes any chances. Even though Setzer didn't give a damn about what anyone thought of him, Kai didn't want people to start thinking of the Sharpedo of some sort of nice guy or anything. He was a badass, and no PokeRanger's weakness was going to blemish that reputation.

Daltov stepped out of the elevator and smiled congenially, arms full of posters. "Here you are~, Setzy! Autographs from every single PokeRanger, and even one from that Digiman-dude, or whatever his name is." The Tentacruel shot a dirty look Kai's way and continued loudly, "I was going to get us into the tent area so you could speak to them privately, but since you both left..."

Setzer scowled down at the ground, clenching his hands into a fist. "Yeah, don't remind me..."

The Feraligatr gijinka grinned maliciously. "It's not my fault you turned into a gibbering idiot when that pink ranger gal came around, oh fearless leader." Setzer's glare could freeze blood, but it only made Kai laugh.

"I, I was taken by surprise is all, ya damn swamp-lizard!" Setzer snapped. "But that won't happen again! I swear, if I saw a PokeRanger right now, I'd-" Setzer's voice died in his throat as he saw the elevator doors open once more and none other than The PrismPika, standing right there before him. That cloak didn't cover the mask, not from Setzer. There was a pause, a momentary one that seemed to stretch on to eternity.

And then Setzer dove. "......PiiiiiiiiiiiiikaaaaAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Dal and Kai watched in a mixture of horror and hysteric amusement as Setzer practically flew at the cloaked ranger, tackling him inside the elevator and clinging to the Sentai PokeRanger's waist. Their hesitation costs them, because as the young boy ran out screaming in fear the elevator doors closed.

"...Fifty bucks says he tries to kidnap the poor shmuck."
"...We are so boned if we don't find him."

{{P-please don't hate me for this, Setzy really does love those Rangers! Q7Q}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Trixy sat there in the food court enjoying her time with 'Mits' who had yet to answer her because she was enjoying her muffin. Trixy continued examining people as diligently ever when she saw a familiar face enter food court. "Hey! Zori, over here!" She waved obnoxiously and people gave her dirty looks for being so loud. "I'll be back Mits, I'm going to say hi to Zori." She picked up her bag of treats and walked across the food court.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:52 pm

(as long a you don't kill him he'll be prefectly fine~ you can rape him, beat him, dump him, he'll still managed to get up and go xDDD)

The poor kid ran in fear as Setzer tackles Kazuki into the elevator, the doors closed. What the heck!!? He thought, dazed for a moment, full of surprise. The scary guy..? Who wanted to...HE LIKES THIS SORT OF STUFF!!??...If he finds out its me...im so dead! uhhhhhhhhhh-

"uh-ow?" Kazuki was lost for words, but tried his best to sound like that PrismPika back on the roof, he thought it was best not to talk too much, after all, Setzer might recognize his voice. He wondered how long Setzer was gonna cling to him, he didn't hate it, being the perv that he is but he wasn't sure how long he could go before him finding out.

They were in an awkward position, Kazuki on the ground, Setzer on top, practically, smuggling him to the ground. He's taken harder hits before, so this didn't hurt as much as it should~

(and omg! Setzer's new pic!! *u* <rapeface/shot dead)

Last edited by Kazuki on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : color~ and add)
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 pm

{{ I wouldn't dare let my character kill another! As for that other stuff...LaRousse City Department Store - Page 3 Pervylenplz *Shot*}}

Setzer couldn't control himself, he really couldn't. He had been about to boast to his two buddies that he'd be able to no sweat, but in truth, these PokeRangers were idols of his. They had pretty much been the driving force that had gotten him through his childhood. Arguing parents, the inevitable divorce that followed, trouble with the law, the move; hell, even puberty had been made bearable by watching the Super Sentai PokeRangers battle against the evil forces of the galactic menace known as Digimaul. Watching these guys tirelessly save the world made Setzy's own problems seem so small in comparison. He wasn't stupid, he knew the show wasn't real or anything, but still... Some part of him still liked the idea of good triumphing over evil. (Ironic really, seeing how he had turned into such a villain himself...)

Setzy squealed squealed like a fangirl{{dammit Setzer! Dammit to hell! QAQ}} as he snuggled tight against Prism(Kaz?)Pika, babbling incoherently at him just like he had before on the roof. "PrismPikaI'msuchabigfanIloveyouguyssomuchCanIhaveyourautographCanItakeapicture You'resoawesomeOneofmyfavoriteepisodesisofyouandPrismSquirtlebattlingagainstDigimaul'sminion DualMonstrowhenyouguyshadtoteamupandtakehimoutintheicecavesD'youremember D'youremembercanIkeepyouYou'resoamazingSayyourcatchphraseCanIkeepyou?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Finally inhaling, the Sharpedo pushed himself up and pinned the poor ranger's shoulders down to the elevator floor, changing their position from awkward to Suuuuuuuuuuper Awkwaaaaaaaaaard.
"PrismPika... Stay with me, fovever. You have to. I...I need you." Setzer spoke solemnly, deadly serious, and ignoring his frantically ringing PokeGear. No doubt Daltov or Kaiser trying to reign Setzy in. Too late, too late, far too late...

{{Ah, Ah gods, I blacked out while replying again. I must have, because this is... this is... QAQ /seppuku}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:39 pm

(lol you blacked out? xDD)

Setzy's babbling made no sense to Kazuki, it pretty much went through one ear and out the other. Like the ringing PokeGear, his head was hearing birds, then Setzer popped the question. It sounded like he wanted to marry this PrismPika, confessing like a lovestruck women. He opened his mouth, about to speak, but his own PokeGear rang out...the enclosed elevator echoed the the sounds of ringing PokeGears.

The elevator continued down, opening on the ground floor, the people about to get in stopped, looking at them in either shock, surprised or even disgust. Some kids looked in horror or excitement, thinking it was the show. No one got in and the elevator closed, going up~ XDDD

"uhh..." He didn't know what to say, if he said yes, Setzer would find out later and kill him, if he said no, Setzer might kidnap him, and still find out who he was and kill him, if he told the truth, he'd still end up dead...it was a dead-end situation. But he couldn't help thinking how fun this was, seeing a really scary guy confessing his love to a kids show character~

"I-I CAN'T!" he yelled out, "If the PrismPika of the PokeRangers live with a nice boy like you, what will the others do!? They can't protect the world from those evil Digimaul without me~!" he tried his best to say what he thinks the actual PrismPika would say, only remembering what the little kid said about the show. He waited, heart beating, wondering if he was able to trick him...or he knows and will be killed...QnQ;
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next