PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Department Store

+9
Nero Amherst
Callahan O'Connell
Shiki
Zori
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
mitsuki
~Trixy-*
Setzer
13 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 13 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Zori Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Zori smiled, she was happy that Kipper likes clothes design by her Mum ans that he liked her idea. Now she looked into changeing rooms direction, waiting for Chelan to came out and show himself.

"You are mean Zori." Kairi said and looked into the same direction as Zorua.

"Why?"

"You didn't let me to have fun."
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 13 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Setzer Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:10 pm

"Bet I could guess who warned ya to stay away," Setzer muttered under his breath before placing his order. When he was done he slid off to one side and turned around, to study Emily once more. "And yeah, it does sound pretty stupid of ya to say that. But, hell, there seems to be an epidemic of stupid goin' around, so I'll play it nice for today and not hold it against ya." The young Sharpedo sighed, and stroked his chin thoughtfully as he scrutinized this bold girl before him. Though she seemed confident in her words, she didn't look like a fighter, so he could forget about sparring with her like he would against Zori. And she was a just a girl {{sexist!}}, so he didn't think she'd be all that interested in PokeRangers... So why was she talking to him? What was the catch...?

{{Oh Setzy, your trust issues are showing... orz}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:47 pm

Joshua was seated at one of the many tables just watching the people go by and sit at other tables that surrounded his. As he sipped the last bit of his smoothie he gathered his bag and made for the garbage box. "It's so busy here... This must be where a lot of people from the schools come." He thought for a moment. "I wonder if I will run into any." He grabbed his bag close and went walking around again.
Joshua
Joshua

EXP : 15

http://ren-rennightmare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Emily smiled sadly. "My perspective on intimidation is warped, I know." She paused, and looked him in the eyes. "Yeah, you've got the capacity to do some serious damage to my body, but there's one thing I keep in mind: What reason have I given for you to hurt me?" she said with a shrug. "Life's too short to be afraid of something that might never happen."

This guy looked like fun; he may not have been showing himself 100%, but he didn't seem fake. At least that's what she thought. Just because Trixy and whoever else didn't like him doesn't mean she can't.

"But enough of that. I'm talking to you because I think you would be a great friend to have. What's your definition of fun?"

[darn it. my brain's tired... xD]
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 am

{{My brain died... so this next post will be particularly full of fail... oTL}}

Setzer always had plenty of reasons to hurt, well, anyone. When people compared him to his old man, when people disrespected the PokeRangers, when people approached him while he was in a bad mood, when people dissed on candied yams, or bled within a mile radius of him, or just plain looked at him funny... Hell, Setzy hurt people just because he felt like fighting, he didn't even really need a reason. If he wanted to, he could just sock Emily in the jaw right now and that would put him in a better mood...

But then he wouldn't be able to eat his food, because department store security would come around, and then he'd end up fighting them, and then he'd get in trouble and one of his old man's goons would come around, and then Setzy would have to go speak to the bastard... Urgh, if he wasn't so hungry, he'd risk it. Trixy always knew how to cross the line, damned poison-tongued Nidorina that she was, and he had to ease his rage the only way he could in a public place: eating. (Of course, he'd have to go back to the dorms and burn all of these calories... orz)

"Fun..." Setzer sighed dourly, narrowing his eyes as he thought about the question. "For me, I guess that'd be swimming, working out, making models, fighting, playing video games, doodling things... Not much, really..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm

"I think you've listed off more than not much," she laughed. "At least more than I've heard, anyway. I have fun doing anything related to using my legs sports-wise, especially running. I'm not too great at swimming though. Above water I'm pretty good, but I just can't seem to pull myself under..."

"I'm more retro with games, and really enjoy the horror ones. Siren is my favorite. I really want to play Amnesia, too, but I need to save up. Money is not my friend since I don't have it..." While she was talking, she sorta touched her fingers like she was counting and stopped abruptly to take her order. Making an 'um' look, she added, "I make voodoo dolls, and oh! I like anything Ranger related." She knew the last part didn't quite fit in with the rest of her sentence, but who cares? She liked that kind of thing.

[unoriginal thoughts are bwauuuuuuu! XD i think my brain died. i wonder how morbid emily really is now. *ponderponderyouresowierdemilygaaa* i wonder what her room at home would look like, too lmao... i'm sorry. domestic drama's almost comletely fried my mental state.]
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:46 am

Looking at himself from a mirror in the changing room, Chelan took a deep breath. He tought that the dress didn't look too bad on him, but he hadn't used any dresses in a long time actually. Last time was in his cousins wedding...

Deciding to ask for Zoris opininion, and maybe Kippers, Chelan stepped out of the changing room. Doing a little twirl, he looked at Zori and the glaceon next to her. "What do you think?" he asked and played nervously with the hem of the skirt.
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:11 am

"You should try that colorfull one. But this looks quite nice."Zori said after observing Chelan carefully. She smiled, Starmie looked nice in this grey dress, but it would be nice to see him in that short colorfull one.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:45 am

Grapping the dress Zori had pointed out without looking at it more carefully, Chelan returned to the changing rooms. When he was again behind the curtains, he looked at the dress.

It was a colourful dress with a nice cut and only had short sleeves. But it was shorter than the gray dress Chelan was now wearing. Shrugging and deciding to trust Zori, Chelan changed into the dress. He wiggled his way into it and tried to reach the zip that was in the back. With carefull motions he finally got it, and smoothed the dress with his hands. Not looking at himself from the mirror, Chelan stepped out to show Zori the dress.

Peeking around a corner first, because before he would show the dress, Chelan wanted to know who was around to see him in it. Only seeing Zori and the shop owner conversating and Kipper looking at the clothes brought to him, Chelan walked in so that he could get their opinion. This time he was nervously playing with his hair with small blush on his face.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:34 am

Kipper heard Chelan come back and looked up from the clothes that had been picked out for him.
Wow. Zori was right. The dress looked amazing on....him....her? Kipper was beginning to blush again from this whole gender thing and hoped Chelan wasn't upset about that. "Wow. You look so pretty," he commented with a shy smile to the starmie.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:39 am

Zori giggled, it was really funny to see Chelan so nervous. "You look great. This dress really pass to you."

"He looks so cute."Kairi smiled.

"Are you have any other dresses there Chelan?"

Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:33 pm

"Thank you" Chelan said, happy that the dress looked good on him. "I have some dresses in the changing room. A deep blue dress, two green dresses of different lenghts and some skirts of different colours." he answered to Zori.

(Short~)
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:55 pm

{{Sick post will be boring and pooh-pooh, because I am sick... oTL}}

"Voodoo dolls?!" Setzer made a face at Emily, like she was, well, a mental patient or something. He didn't believe in voodoo (or any sort of 'magical craft' for that matter), but it still sounded weird to him when people mentioned such things. Did this little Drifloon harbor a lot of grudges or something...? And he found it a bit ironic that a gijinka who should be very afraid of sharp pointy things like pins and needles would make dolls who were veritable pincushions. Well, at least Setzy had the comfort of knowing he had somehow attracted another oddball to him with his Magnetism of the Strange(tm).

The Sharpedo's large tray of food had finally arrived, so he picked it up and looked around. It was a relatively busy day, and he knew finding an empty table would be a chore in this crowd. Now, where to sit, where to sit...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:16 pm

"Yup," she smiled. "Though apart from what a lot of people believe, not all voodoo dolls are for curses. A lot are made for healing and good fortune, even protection. Granted, I do have one for the really terrible moments of my life..." She didn't say the last part with any cheer or goodwill. "It's not the only thing I do to fix my problems; I don't solely rely on superstition... But I have some things at home better left unsaid."

Giving a small thank you, Emily received her food, which was basically some fruit, milk and a chicken BLT. Pulling her mask down, she single-handedly opened the bottle and took a quick swig. There was a very noticeable scar on the right side of her upper lip.

|[ the post was longer than this, but the internet ate it ><; ]|
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:28 am

{{That happens to all of us eventually... TuT *sobsob*}}

Well, that explained the mask. For some odd reason, people around here did whatever they could to hide their scars. Long clothes, grow out their hair, wear a mask or a hat or a scarf.... It was like they were trying to run away from their past, their terrible memories; since they couldn't change what had happened to them back then, they tried to hide it, deny it. It was the same as running away, in Setzer's opinion, from their fears and from themselves. The Sharpedo had a lot more to lose from running, so he didn't, but even if he had the chance to run and hide, and never look back, he wouldn't; Setzy was too stubborn and proud to do anything like that, and that's why he wore his scars with pride, no matter how painful the memories behind them.

Of course, such an attitude made it strike home all the more that he'd always be different, the guy who always stuck out, the kid who'd never fit in. Maybe, if he could just be like other people... "Ya don't have to bother tellin' me Pom-Pom; yer not the only one with dark secrets..." He slapped his tray of food down at an empty table and dug into his food, trailing off into cryptic silence.

{{Oh Setzy, when did you get all sage-like, lol-/shot}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:02 am

Emily blinked, then smiled. "Oh I know that. I just don't feel like talking about it to EVERY, SINGLE, PERSON," she replied. "Like this scar. I don't want to hear 'where'd that come from?' or 'who did that?' all day long. There's a story behind it, but it's my problem, not theirs." However, she wasn't particularly bothered to show Setzer. "And you're the first person I've met that doesn't care or ask, so yeah... Can I call you a friend?"

"Of course, after that answer, I'll leave you alone... You don't look like someone who eats with others, and I'm definitely not the one to start that chain."

|[ the other half of my comment now almost fully edited to the reply... i still feel like it fails so bad orz ]|
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Setzer wasn't one for back story, especially if it turned out to be an epic sob story of some sort. Heartless as it was, the young Sharpedo... didn't have a lot of empathy for other people's tragedies. Probably because he didn't expect any sympathy for his own... And the one person whose story he was actually interested in hearing about, well, wasn't too fond of sharing, so he got the feeling there were parts of that particular story that had been left out...

"Sure Pom-Pom, do what ya like, 's no skin off my back," Setzer said while chomping down on his meal. "Don't come cryin' to me when people start givin' ya funny looks though. I don't rank very high on the top of most people's friends lists."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Emily simply grinned. "I'm indiscriminate when it comes to the friends that I make in life. Now explaining that, I'm fine with. It's quick and simple, and I only mention it if it's brought up. Talking about trivial things like a scratch along the face or bad memories and pasts that everyone thinks they deserve to hear just aren't my thing. I think my immediate family who knows will be the only ones who should."

She randomly laughed at herself before pulling her mask back on and adjusting it. "I'm happy to have you as a friend." With those last words, she was off to look for another table.

That was nice, she thought. Even if he'd have said no, she got to talk to him, and from how he sounded, Setzer's not as bad as everyone thinks. Sure he comes off all macho, but there's a little something in between the lines, whether he'll admit it or not. But, she makes no exceptions, and won't say a word of it. What kind of friend would she be if she did?

|[ god, emily is odd. i hope my posts aren't too bad... ]|

Last edited by Emily on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Trixy finished off her pastries her mood slightly improved. She was still slightly sour, everyone was always yelling at her. She wasn't done with Setzer yet, and it should have occurred to her he probably hadn't cooled off anymore that she had. This was the deal, she'd always loathe him, he was an ass simple as that, but she had to set him straight. She was not that bad of a person. It was easy to guess where Setzer was. Binge eating. Even though he wasn't fat. Yet. He was sitting with that adorable girl from the woods, Em. She'd gotten the impression Em wasn't fond of her. She walked up to Setzer with a scrap of paper.
"Model no# 12
Serial No# 45983367
Condition: Good, but has a small scratch on it, however I find it quite charming, it gives it a realistic feeling, like it was actually played with."
If only that collector knew that it was a violent beating, far from 'playing'. She handed it to Setzer, all her bracelets jingling on her wrist, "I didn't break it, I stole it and gave it to Scotty" She wasn't going to buy the stupid thing back, but Setzer could if he wanted to.

I made those numbers up... Lol...
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:16 pm

{{I apologize wholeheartedly for what is about to transpire. If you all never want to let your characters interact with Setzy again, I understand completely. It's about to get... ugly. oTL}}

Happy to...? Huh. He hadn't heard a line like that since he had been just a kid... Dal had said something along those lines too, but that was because he had just been pretty much rescued from bullies by the biggest bully in Slateport. It was different somehow, hearing it from some girl who obviously wasn't being threatened in anyway.

Setzer decided to shrug it off while he finished eating his food, and think nothing more on the matter. It wasn't as if he'd ever see her again or anything, right? {{orz}} The Sharpedo continued to chomp down, nearly calm as a matter of fact, when Trixy showed up. SOME PEOPLE NEVER LEARN... She shoved a piece of paper in his face, and he was so tempted to just bite her arm clean off... But she was saying something... And those numbers, they meant something, apparently, but Setzy's stupid had just kicked in, because he wasn't registering any of it....

And then it all clicked.

The young punk shot out of his seat so fast that the chair flew back and knocked down a little Lillipup housewife. His face was pale, paler than usual, as he snatched up the little scrap of paper like it was his ticket into paradise. He stood there, frozen for a moment in time, unable to breath. And then, he hugged Trixy. Really hard.

...Then he punched her in the shoulder, really hard.

.....Then he hugged her again just to add to the creepy factor. This was apparently enough for Setzy to regain his senses, because he ran out of the food court like a Zubat out of hell, already pulling out his PokeGear to make some calls...

{{F-Forgive me everyone, I... I... orz /wrists}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:11 pm

(I figured he'd just throw Trixy in a dumpster.)

Trixy closed her eyes when Setzer jumped out of his chair. I'm going to die, and I was being nice! Next thing she knew she was suffocating. Not in a bad way though. Oh, this was just to weird... but at least she was alive. She was about to let out a sigh of relief, then Setzer punched the shit out of her shoulder. Normally she'd not thought twice of it except she had a tiny fracture in her collar bone. She went wide eyed with pain. Then Setzer squeezed her again, her eyes watering madly. An on looker may have interpreted it as a touching emotional moment, maybe it was. Then he was gone. She made some sputtering noises as she regained her breath. She had not expected that. Maybe a half-hearted smile, but that was her best case scenario. She walked over to the Lillipup and helped her up with her good arm. She hoped some where in Rustburo Scotty was getting socked in the face. She still blamed this whole thing on him. (It was totally her fault, she did beat Setzer up in the first place.)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:18 pm

((So beautiful *weeps*))
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:26 pm

After telling Zori what he had in the changing room, Chelan started to wander around the store. There really was beatiful clothes in the store, and all from famous desingers. Stopping infront of a night gown that was deep blue in colour, Chelan started to think what he would do after he öeft the store.

Just then his stomach rumbled " I guess that makes the desicision for me... " Chelan muttered. He would have to ask either Kipper or Zori for good food places in the deparment store. Maybe a cheap place too.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:51 am

When Zori heared the sound Chelan belly made she just laughed. "If you have chose clothes we can go and eat lunch." Then she looked at Kipper."I hope you are still able to eat something after that mountain of sweets you ate Kipper."

"Where I have to send clothes?"

"Kippers to Rekuza boys dorm and Chelans to Toekis boys dorm."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 am

Kipper nodded eagerly. He was actually in one of his rare moods that made him want a salad. "I'm hungry too. Thank you again, Zori by the way" he said with a smile.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next