PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy of Deoxys

+11
Seri*Tantella
Lee
Chelan
Mikel Newth
RyanDrifff
Rin-chan
Gabriel.
IvoryPurin
Zeke
mitsuki
Kazuki
15 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Galaxy of Deoxys - Page 9 Empty Re: Galaxy of Deoxys

Post  Vince Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:39 pm

The Poliwag took a pretty hard hit with the horn attack and stood there wobbling around a bit, trying to regain his balance. Vince wasn't too sure what to do this time since water sport probably wouldn't work. He did the only thing he could think of. "Poliwag! Bubble!" The only thing he could think of was to create more distance once again so he would have a chance to go on the offensive once more. Vince was beginning to get frustrated at the fact that Emily had successfully forced him onto the defensive. He then took a deep breath to calm himself once more then shouted another command to the Poliwag " try a tackle or double slap once you've gotten enough distance!"
Vince
Vince

EXP : 52
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:09 am

((there is another day started at the gym if somebody is interested- teacher should also appear there, sorry for barging in so late))

Kim had just arrived and she had lost some lessons, but she was sure that the teachers would understand and she wouldn't be punished. After she had unloaded her backbag she ran to the gym only to find out that she was supposed to be at the lake. She ran to the lake and noticed that there was only some students and rather bored teacher. She ran to the teacher without sweat and poked the teacher. "Um I take it that you are my teacher? Sorry for being late- I only now tranferred here. I'm Kim Tae Hee. What are we doing today?"

[isn't Seri free? so she will be Kim's partner? And can I find Clamperl?]
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:13 pm

((Im afraid Seri has left the group QAQ she got too busy and thought it best to leave and because the last reply was over a month ago the class has pretty much ended, I'll open a new class soon back at the gym ^^ however you can still still try to find someone else to collab with if you will do the HW))
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kim Tae Hee Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:40 pm

((if I don't HAVE to do it I will skip, but I will catch some pokemon from the lake- so that I'm equal to other P.E.))

Kim catched a feebas from the lake. Named it Tic.
Kim Tae Hee
Kim Tae Hee

EXP : 80
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:32 am

|[ thought i should wrap this up with the new assignment up. xp ]|

Emily noticed her Goldeen was getting worn out a little faster than she hoped. Her concern for the outcome of the battle became stronger when she saw the Poliwag coming at Boogie with a tackle attack. "Quick, Boogie! Dodge the attack!" she shouted to her partner, hoping it would get out of the way just in time. Unfortunately, the Goldeen wasn't fast enough this time and took the blow full-force. After the attack, it wobbled a little bit, and fainted.

A little disgruntled that she lost the battle, but still a good sport she ran up and gently patted the Goldeen. "You did your best, buddy. That was a good battle." After she said those words, it woke up and very wearily jumped back into the water and swam down below.

Emily stood and held out her hand to shake it with Vince's. "Good battle, Vince," she smiled.
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum