PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy of Deoxys

+11
Seri*Tantella
Lee
Chelan
Mikel Newth
RyanDrifff
Rin-chan
Gabriel.
IvoryPurin
Zeke
mitsuki
Kazuki
15 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Galaxy of Deoxys - Page 5 Empty Re: Galaxy of Deoxys

Post  Gabriel. Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:56 pm

" Yeah i think so " Gabriel said as he blew a strand of hair out of his eyes and examined his horsea curious of what it's gender was.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

EXP : 32
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:02 pm

{{ sorry for not posting for a long time my internet sucks}}

mitsuki stare at everyone. everyone is already trying to catch a fish. i better pick a rod and go fishing. mitsuki thought. she walked to take a rod and started to fish. let's just hope i can get something. and let's just hope it's a magikarp
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:07 pm

"A pretty good attack..." Chelan suttered out and looked at Kazuki as if he was crazy. "Is that all you can say?! I almost killed you!" he was screaminga nd didn't care. This man was not all right in head, Chelan was sure of it. What kind of person compliment the guy who almost made you meet your creator early?

Ingoring the group around him, Chelan started laughing. He looked at his hands that were pretty bloody. Chelan wasn't sure if the blood had come from the teachers shoulder or from his own knees that he had scraped to the rocks. His laughing quited down to giggles and Chelan wiped his face to get the still falling tears, causing some blood to get to his face.

He tried to calm down, he knew he was in shock. If he didn't calm down quiqly the shock and bleeding could cause him to faint. He giggled again. "Maybe there is some good things about moms lessons.."
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Mikel was impressed how the zorua acted like the injury was a only mere scratch. He'd been hurt but he was still worrying about the wild pokémon. Even thought the dislocated shoulder was a painfully obvious sight.
"Teacher, you should get that thing checked", he said pointing at the shoulder with the little tentacool hanging funnily on his arm.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:56 am

((LOL Rin xD oh and Gabriel, you can decide what gender your horsea is ^^))

Kazuki tilted his head in confusion to the Starmie's sudden burst of laughter, the attack wasn't that big of a deal, he was a high leveled teacher after all, the only fatal part was that 50 feet drop to the ground. His ears twitched at the suggestion by Mikel, he looks around, "Right, I will~" he smiled, the dratini that had clung onto Mikel left him and slid around Kazuki's waist. "But first..."

Kazuki looked around his students, Ryan, Mikel and Gabriel had caught a pokemon, "Alright, everyone, gather round!" he called out, grasping his right, dislocated shoulder, "I'll be leaving for a bit, but those who don't catch anything before I return will get an 'F' for this assignment," he said with an eerie grin. "Those who have caught one however...you guys can start on the second part of the assignment. Using the pokemon you caught and have a water pokemon battle!" he announced, looking at his students, "any questions..?"
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Gabriel quickly figured out that his horsea was a female and stood up,only catching the part about "battle"." Oh good greif i hope you at least have some good attacks " He said nervously to his horsea,who was not the slightest bit nervous but genuinely happy." yeah i guess i shouldnt be TOO nervous about it" The pikachu nodded before a question popped into his mind.He turned towards Mr.Kazuki." Uh Mr.Kazuki will we be graded on how well we do in these battles? ".
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:02 am

Ryan twitched a little at Kazuki's statement. "A battle...?" He asked. "But, Mr. Kazuki, I caught a Magikarp..." He looked pale. If he was graded on this battle, there wasn't going to be anything good on his report card. Maybe it'd evolve during battle? As if... Ryan checked the moves on the Magikarp. Splash. Greeaat~ How am I going to win against a horsea and a tentacruel? He sighed.

Shoooort. ;c
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:02 pm

((Magikarps are almighty! They can like splash. *A*))

Mikel was taken aback by starmie's outburst. Kazuki's landing handn't sure been the most dazzling but overreacting like that wouldn't help a thing. He turned his full attention back to the teacher when he continued about the assignment. As the teacher would get patched they'd be let have battles with their fresh caught pokémon. Mikel was interested to see how he'd do with his new little friend.
He stared at the tentacool for a moment thinking. "What attacks do you even have?", he asked as he got out of the water.
Tentacool dropped itself down from Mikel's arm and plopped on the ground. For a moment it looked the tentacool also was pondering something. Then the little thing perked up a bit and swung its tentacles in the air creating a shiny barrier.
Mikel was amazed that the tentacool could use the same move as he could. "You really are my buddy, aren't you." Mikel grinned forgetting his suspicion of the tentacool completely as he grabbed the little creature in his hands: "Hey, who wants to give it a try?" He shouted meaning the battle. "We are ready."

((I didn't know that tentacool could use barrier. O_o))
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:38 pm

" For sure i know you know watergun,considering you sprayed me with it a while ago" Gabriel said with a snort." How 'bout brine?"Asked the blond.The horsea shook her head but lifted it's head up towards the sky,releasing a mass amount of bubbles into the air." Bubblebeam a-" Gabriel was cut off as the horsea spewed a cloud of smoke into the air,blinding the pikachu.He quickly stumbled out of the cloud of smoke,coughing a bit before glaring at the horsea that rested in his hands." Thanks.really.thanks." He said chuckling. The horsea made a face at gabriel as if to say " Sorry about that".
Gabriel turned to mikel who had said he was ready to battle." I know three out of four of my pokemon's moves so we should be set" Thought the pikachu as he and the horsea exchanged nods." Uh i guess we're ready for a battle,Mikel.". Gabriel knew he would have to be careful about the tentacool's posion attacks aswell as that it might have a posionbarb.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Finally getting ahold of himself, Chelan jumped back in the lake. He had caught a glimpse of the teachers face, and if his expression was anything to go by, those who hadn't caught anything when he got back would suffer.

"It probably wont take that long for Mister Kazuki to get his shoulder set"
went throught Chelans head. He would have to hurry. Determinded, he swam foward.

When he finally emerged back from the lake, he had magikarp in his arms. It was easiest to catch from the pokemon in the lake, was pretty common and he really didn't want to try his luck with those goldeen again.

Chelan looked down to the magikarp, which in turn looked at him with its round eyes.
"Creepy.." he tought and shuddered.

Ghah, we will suffer together.
Chelan is a water type. Can't the magikarp command and Chelan attack? Yeah, thats what I tought. Ah, had to try...
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Rin looked around at all the pokemon nervous from just saying the word battle " heh i don't have to catch any thing " she took a running start and jumped back into the lake " maybe i can be a cheerleader i've always wanted to try it out " she said not realizing others could hear her
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:50 am

((Is the battle supposed to be double battle or do gijinkas act as trainers. -A-))
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:00 am

((i think double battle but idk. ))

mitsuki felt something tugging her fishing rod. slowly, she pull it out while trying not to get pulled to the lake. after a few pull, it revealed a small barboach, splashing. "hey little buddy..so... i'm going to be your partner for today, so nice to meet you" mitsuki said to the little barboach while smiling. "so.. what kind of attack can you do? earthquake? fissure? hydropump?" mitsuki asked the barboach, while trying to figure out it's gender. suddenly, barboach jump to the ground and splashing some soil to mitsuki and jumped back to her hands. "hey! that's mud slap right?" mitsuki asked. the barboach nodded. hm... at least it have one attack.. but about it's gender... maybe.. i could test it.. mitsuki thought. "attract" mitsuki whispered. but it didn't have any effect. so it's a girl... perfect then... mitsuki thought
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:07 am

Kazuki looked about as his students either panic or gets pumped up, he turned to Gabriel, "Yes.." he answered him, then to Ryan's question, "All MagiKarp here can at least use Tackle," he told him with a smile. The he looked around once more, "Alright, ya guys can choose who to battle with, good luck and I'll be back soon~" he said, walking towards the trail, leading to the gym.

((Its a single battle where the gijinka are like trainers, this will be your first official
assignment and will be announced in a blog...hopefully next week, right now we're
changing some minor things and getting the teacher spots filled~ if all goes well OTL))
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:46 pm

((Tentacool: -Clear Body- Poison Sting, Wrap, Bubblebeam, Barrier))

"Alright then! Let's get started!" Mikel was excited to test his commanding skills. He waded into the water and created again a similar platform on the surface of the water as earlier. He figured he'd have a better view on the battle from there. Tentacool had already jumped in the water and was splashing around eagerly.

Mikel glanced to his left as he heard the ninetales talk something about cheerleading.
"Hey, Rin! Cheer for me and tentacool, please!" waving to the girl and grinning widely.
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 pm

((Magikarp - Ability: Swift Swim - Moves: Splash, Tackle, Flail))

"I'll go against Chelen!" Ryan quickly said. Thank gosh, there was somebody else with a Magikarp. He figured flail might do some damage.. He held onto the MagiKarp. How does this thing breath out of water anyway?

Ryan had heard Mikel say something about Rin cheering.. So he joined in too. "Cheer for me and my Magikarp! I'll need it more anyway~"
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Rins face got all red when she heard the two call for her to cheer for them realizing that what she thought she said in her head was out loud " EH O-Ok" she yelled back to them "maybe this would be cool" she thought to her self. then made a fire work using her fire blast attack" HOWS THAT" she yelled back at the two
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:06 pm

[Magikarp- - Splash, Tackle]

Chelen looked up from the creepy magikarp when he heard Ryan declare that he would go against him. He pounted, Ryan hadn't even asked his opinion. But it was probably for the better if they battled, because his magikarp didn't stand a chance against any of the other pokemons.

Lifting the magikarp so that it wad at the same level as his face, Chelan looked at it again "At least you arent complety useless... Maybe we should change places... One hit with flash cannon and boom! it would most likely be over.." he muttered and cacled evilly. But the teacher had forbade them from using their attacks on the wild pokemon.

Seeing something bright from the corner of his eye, he turned towards it. The ninetales had performed an attack to cheer on someone. Figuring it was best if he went to Ryan to ask where they would battle, Chelan started walking.

Chelan is turning insane. I blame it on the fact he hasn't had his sugar
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:16 am

(barboach : ability : oblivious - moves : mud slap, mud sport, water sport, water gun)
mitsuki stared at barboach. "alright... we're gonna win this okay miss barboach?" mitsuki asked the barboach, who nodded. stared at everyone, and start looking someone to battle with. "hey mikel ! want to battle me?" shouted mitsuki to mikel.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:45 pm

(( Horsea- Ability:Sniper, Moves- Leer,smokescreen,bubblebeam and Watergun))

Gabriel nodded to his horsea who had jumped from his hand and landed in the lake.The horsea let out a shrill of excitement as she waited for a command." Ok Horsea use smokescreen!" Called the pikachu to his partner. The seahorse pokemon nodded and lifted it's head up and released a cloud of smoke,which covered the battlefield." Now we wait.."Gabriel said as he glanced around the field even if he couldnt see anything.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:38 am

"Wow, Rin! That was awesome", Mikel admired the ninetale's attack spread in the sky. He hoped the forest pokémon wouldn't freak out.
Someone yelled at him and after turning around Mikel noticed it being the skitty girl he'd been talking with earlier. "Sorry, I'm already doing a battle with him", Mikel replied pointing at the pikachu and noticing he didn't know his name yet. ´Well, I'll ask him the first thing after the battle´, Mikel thought. If we have any energy left, we can battle next. But I wouldn't count on that, you should probably ask someone else. Mikel said still talking to the girl.

Suddenly he heard the other combatant shout out his command. "Ah, he started already!" suprised, Mikel almost fell off the platform and quickly focused on the battle. Smoke was spreading over the water so he couldn't see the horsea and the other boy anymore. Tentacool didn't falter in front of the smoky wall at all but acted as if it was just annoyed by it whipping the near clouds away with its tentacles. ((Clear Body: Attempted stat reducion doesn't have effect on the pokémon.)) "You ready, tentacool? Try diving under it and do Poison Sting"
Tentacool vanished under the surface and swam towards the opposing pokémon.

Last edited by Mikel Newth on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typouh)
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:04 am

"ah.. that's okay. good luck " mitsuki replied. hm.. now what should i do? maybe i should observe the battle. mitsuki thought. "hey miss barboach, let's start observing everyone moves okay?" mitsuki asked, while sitting at the edge of the lake while barboach jumping back to the lake.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:06 pm

"THANKS" Rin Yelled back then noticed the skitty sitting off by herself " i guess it is a little dangerous to be in the water right now " she said to herself than swam over to her "hi may i sit here with you" she smiled kindly and sat any way " wow the battles are really cool ain't they"
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Gabriel quickly realized that it was possible that the tentacool had clear body as a ability.The pikachu slammed his palm on his forehead,regretting that one command." Ugh forgot about the duel ability possiblity for tentacools " He said in regret but quickly pushed the mistake away and focused on the present." Ok Horsea be careful we dont really know what to expect.." Gabriel said to the horsea who nodded from the cloud of smoke.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:47 am

Tentacool swam under water. It tried to search for the other pokémon but the smoke was shading the light coming from the sun. It was dark and difficult to see further away in the water but eventually it spotted the horsea swimming idly near the surface.
Tentacool darted towards it's opponent aiming a Poison Sting towards the side of the horsea.

((Should I post something like this, Poison Sting Pwr: 15 Acc:100% -A-))
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: