PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy of Deoxys

+11
Seri*Tantella
Lee
Chelan
Mikel Newth
RyanDrifff
Rin-chan
Gabriel.
IvoryPurin
Zeke
mitsuki
Kazuki
15 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Galaxy of Deoxys - Page 6 Empty Re: Galaxy of Deoxys

Post  mitsuki Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:08 pm

mitsuki nods to the girl "yeah.. everyone is doing their best. uhm... we have not properly introduced right? i'm mitsuki, nice to meet you and this little barboach is my partner for today" mitsuki replied while pointing to barboach.
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:46 pm

(( :O what do you mean by that, like uhh powerhitting? or w/e it's called))

The Horsea was hit out of the water a few feet and fell back in as it was hit by the posion sting.
Gabriel cringed as he heard the sound of his horsea getting hit. The pikachu noticed the smoke starting to clear,now having visibility of what was going on in the battlefield." Great! now we can see.. just gotta not use smokescreen for the rest of this battle " He said to himself as he horsea regained it's balance in the water." oh arceus i hope she's not posioned.." Gabriel sighed.The pikachu shook his head and got back to the battle." Horsea,use bubblebeam!" He called and the horsea shot out a beam of bubbles in the tentacool's direction.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

EXP : 32
Region : Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:29 pm

" oh i guess we haven't" she smiled and held out her hand " I'm Rin it's nice to meet cha both"

{ replies are short >x< sorry but i donno really how to make it any longer ]]
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

EXP : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:11 am

((I meant that by posting stats it might be easier for the other poster to decide if the move hits and they wouldn't need to google themself.))

Mikel wasn't sure if the Poison Sting had hit. Smoke was still in the way but it had started to dissipate to the air. It was easier to see by the minute. He located the red glitter of tentacool through the remains of the smoke only to see the pokémon taking Bubblebeam attack.
"Tentacool, you okay?" he yelled to make sure and the pokémon seemed to be alright. Thought its movements seemed slower compared to earlier.
´If the bubblebeam slows tentacool too much it might turn critical in the battle´ Mikel thought, ´Maybe it'd be easier for tentacool to fight closer range´.
"Try doing Constrict or... Er... Wrap!" Mikel hoped the tentacool knew either of the attacks. ´This will disable the horsea a bit´.

Tentacool swung its tentacles towards the horsea.

((Wrap: pwr 15, acc 90%))
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67
Region : Sinnoh

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:36 am

mitsuki smiled "uh... so.. you really like swimming rin? well.. since you jump straight to the lake... " mitsuki asked, while staring at rin. oh no... i keep assuming things... what if she didn't like swimming? i'm such and idiot...

{super short post.. since it's hard to reply}
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:53 am

((Ya since in the battle tower we fought that way, so its better to mention the power/etc and stuff.

AND just a heads up, I wont be replying for at least over a week, my social life had just been flushed down the toilet, you can read in my DA journal for details if you're curious, so have fun while im gone~ that also means the announcement of the assignment will probably be pushed back a week, but the battle thing will be an assignment for sure, in case you guys wanna start sketching.

For the assignment, Mikel/Gabriel and Ryan/Chelan are already battling opponents, so mitsuki, you have to find someone else or you can wait till I announce your opponent in the assignment blog. I will check back for a quick read when I get too stressed oTL but Kazuki wont return for a long while yet. Sorry guys and have fun. Oh and if you end up ending the battles before my return, you can borrow boats and explore the lake/swim or even take a trip to the abandon building~ ^^))
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Walking to Ryan, Chelan looked up tp his face "Huh, he is taller than me.. Never noticed before" Shaking his head Chelan smiled a close eyed smile to Ryan. "Where would you like to battle?" he asked.

While waiting for Ryan to answer, Chelan looked at the ongoing battle. Mikel and Gabriel were battling, but you couldn't really see what was going on because of the smokescreen. Shifting his weight from one leg to another, Chelan wondered if he should cheer them. "Nah, they already have that girl cheering and I probably should concertrate to my own battle."
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:30 am

Chelen walked up to Ryan, giving him a large smile. Ryan smiled back, politely. "Um, anywhere is fine, actually. Besides in the water, obviously." And hopefully somewhere the wind didn't hit.

Ryan looked at where Chelen was looking. It was the battle between Mikel and Gabriel. It was a very clouded battle, the result of smokescreen, Ryan was guessing. Who was winning? It seemed like a pretty equal battle to him by the sounds of it. Wanting to start the battle quickly, he faced Chelen.

"How about over here?" Ryan asked Chelen, pointing to a road of ground, nowhere near water. There were also trees around there. Ryan made sure to be on the side with the trees, just in case a gush of wind pushed him back.
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

EXP : 103

http://formspring.me/RyanFanservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:30 am

Looking to where Ryan pointed, Chelan nodded. It was a good place, they wouldn't be in the way of the other battle.

Walking some way away so that he was opposing Ryan Chelan turned towards the driffloon. "I am so going to lose this.." Chelan tought. He had never battled before, and his magikarps only attacks were splash and tackle. And Chelan knew splash was pretty much useless. The only way he could win was if Ryan did many stupid mistakes.

Putting his magikarp to ground, Chelan patted it. "Just do your best, okay?" he told it and stood up to look if Ryan was ready yet.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:03 pm

(OTLL I'm so latee QmQ S-should i even post a reply at all? And sorry for intruding btw QmQ))
Lee
Lee

EXP : 46
Region : Usually Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 pm

[Uh, I don't know, Kaz is out, soo...]

"Okay! Let's do this! ~" Ryan cheered for himself. loner He was prepared to lose, but he'd better try anyway.

Ryan wasn't exactly very good at battling, whenever he did battle, he lost because he didn't really care. Now was the time that he needed to care, so he was in trouble. Magi, what Ryan decided to name the Magikarp, looked at Ryan innocenly. Ryan simply laughed and pat it on the head. "I'm counting on you, okay?"

He set Magi on the ground and faced Chelen. "Are you ready?" He shouted. "Who goes first?"
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:04 am

((BTW, you write Chelan wrong. You write it whith another e when its should be with a. No harm done, just pointed it out...))
((For Lee; I think you should just join in, your OC is just really late from the class. He could just do the assigment (catch a pokemon) and battle with someone after that. I don't think Kazuki would mind if you joined if you have complete the assigment, afterall isn't this for having fun?))

"If you don't mind, I could go first."
Chelan said "If I go first I have better change to win this... This is now about which magikarp is faster.." Waiting for Ryan to either approve his statement or say he would go first, Chelan started to think a strategy. He had seen many battles, even if he hadn't ever battled himself.

"I just have to try to evade every attack Ryan throws at us... And try to get an attack in myself."
Chelan tought and told his partner this.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanDrifff Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:55 am

(( orz I'm sorry. ;o; I've been playing too much pokemon. The rival's name is spelled Chelen. I'll try to fix Chelan's name from now on. ))

"Um, it's fine by me, I guess." Ryan looked at Chelan. Chelan would probably have an advantage by going first, but it really depended on the pokemon, he thought. Well, as long as Magi could avoid attacks, he'd be fine. But if he happens to be slow, they'd just have to rely on luck and strength.. "Ugu, I hope you're fast, Magi."

Ryan stood, facing Chelan. He braced himself and breathed deeply.

( short post is short orz )
RyanDrifff
RyanDrifff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 pm

((hehe >3 just because Kaz is out, im still here~ though still freaking out QAQ anyways, as for Lee! You must join in~ plz ok? QAQ and anyways, Mitsuki could use a battling partner~ <33))
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 pm

(Uhhuh, I started playing Black after naming Chelan so I didn't know...And didn't feel like changing it after finding out. Didn't even really think about it until I noticed you wrote it wrong and told about it to my friend)

Nodding to himself Chelan yelled out "Magikarp, use tackle!" hoping that it woulld hit. Watching his magikarp lunge towards Ryans magikarp, Chelan started to play with his hair nervously.

((Uh, Tackle power 35, accurasy 95% or Tackle pwr 50, accurasy 100% ?))
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:27 pm

(okay!! QnQ OTL sorrryyy)

Lee panted as he ran to gym. Late. Again. Crap, he pushed some of his hair from his eyes as he stopped infront of the lake. He huffed and tried to catch his breath, seeing all his class mates...battling? He raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. Fidgeting as he tugged his shirt up, "S-sorry i-i'm late.." he bowed to Kazuki.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Rin who was slowly falling asleep on the side of the lake hears the student who has just came talking about being late. she snaps out of her zoneing out and yells over to the new student " hey who are you?"

(sorry late reply but rin doesn't really do anything so i guess it doesn't matter)
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:23 am

Gabriel watched in doubt that he'd win the battle as the horsea was wrapped and squeezed by the tentacool's tentacles.The pikachu had to think of something and fast.He thought for a moment before opening his mouth to call out an attack." Horsea Use Water Gun!" He shouted,hoping it would hear him and attack. The seahorse pokemon cringed as the tentacles squeezed her body.The horsea heard hte command and shot a beam of water at the tentacool.

(Water Gun,pwr 40, acc 90%"
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:12 pm

(OTL i hope you're talking to him xD)

Lee jumped as Rin talked to him, shouting at him actually, "A-ah, a-are you s-speaking to m-me?" he stuttered, looking at her as he stood akwardly, one leg brushing against the other, he had worn shorts today too, revealing his extremely pale skin. "I-i'm L-lee.."he smiled a little, "Takanoto Lee." he said without a stammer, he bowed quickly. "W-who are y-you?"
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin-chan Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Rin gave a big grin "yeah i'm talking to you " she stands up and walks over to him "im Rin it's nice to meet you Lee "she says in her loud voice then she holds out her hand for a shake
Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Newth Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:51 am

I Mikel wasn't sure how the battle was going. Thought the horsea was using high power attacks they were all water type like tentacool and didn't do full damage. In other hand tentacool's attacks were plain weak even if they weren't water. ´It would have been so much easier to fight by myself. Well, a bit of challenge won't hurt.´Mikel decided to stay with his plan of close ranged battle.
As tentacool latched on the horsea Mikel thought it would be the time to get some hits in. He was about open his mouth and shout a command when Gabriel made the the horsea use Water Gun. Tentacool had hard time to holding on to the other pokemon as it sprayed water to its face. It seemed to Mikel that the attack had been critical.
"Hold on to it, tentacool! And do Poison Sting!" Mikel yelled.
The spray was powerfull and made the struggling pokemon loose its grip and it was pushed away from its opponent. Tentacool was already in bad shape but attempted to attack the other pokemon anyway. Thought it would have to make its way back to the horsea.

((-A- Sniper ability dun, dun duu... rushed text is rushed))

Last edited by Mikel Newth on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot something, wrote starmie instead of horsea FUUUUU)
Mikel Newth
Mikel Newth

EXP : 67

http://hazycloudlet.deviantart.com/art/Mikel-the-Mr-Mime-1998204

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel. Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Gabriel watched as the tentacool made an attempt to hit the horsea,which had succeeded because the seahorse pokemon was sent flying out of the water and onto shore." C'mon Horsea,keep going!" He shouted,encouraging the pokemon to get up. Horsea flapped it's fins and hopped back into the water." Dive under the water!" Gabriel called. The small water typed pokemon nodded and disappeared from view as it dived into the lake water.
Gabriel.
Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Lee smiled, his cheeks a bit red from both the sun and talking to someone, he, was extremely shy. "N-nice to meet you Rin!" he grinned, looking at her hand then extended his own, shaking it. He glanced to the side, seeing...two people..fighting, on the lake? He blinked insuprise, was that their assignment today?
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:20 am

"lee !!" mitsuki shouted. "good timing !! do you want to do the assignment with me? well... you must catch a water pokemon first tough.." mitsuki wondered.
mitsuki
mitsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Lee looked to the side, to seem who was calling his name, he smiled, "Misuki!! H-Hi!!" he waved and nodded, "o-okay, s-sure! I would l-love to work with y-you!" he bowed and excused himself from talking to Rin. He walked toward Mitsuki, "I-i have to catch a pokemon?" he blinked at her.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum