PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teacher's Lounge

+3
Luca
Kazuki
Bailey
7 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Teacher's Lounge - Page 10 Empty Re: Teacher's Lounge

Post  Kuroshi Sun May 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Kuroshi blushed after Luca said he had a boyfriend. He was a boy afterall, but then again, he had a boyfriend once aswell...
"No, I don't beleive we have met. I'm Kuroshi Yamamotto, I teach Psychology at Teokis." He said with a smile, trying to be as polite as he could since the Paras was obviously shy. "Your a teacher at Teokis as well I presume?"
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

EXP : 62
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun May 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Another Teokis teacher! He was right! Goodness he needs to make some Rekuza friends outside of the superintendant and he doesn't think the super really counts to begin with. Bailey let out a small laugh when Luca showed off his flower. He didn't think that folding a flower was such a feat that it deserves a lunch but he wasn't complaining. It was nice to see another teacher. "A Psych teacher huh? How lovely, the mind is such an interesting subject," he said after Kuroshi mentioned his job.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sun May 15, 2011 7:25 pm

"Yeah.." Kuroshi said looking down at his hands in his lap.
After his wife had died, he had actually absorbed himself in his nightmares and was forced to live inside his own mind for 80 years. He couldn't escape until he was able to accept what had happened and move on. So until he was able to do that, he suffered a never ending cycle of pain and sorrow.
Because of that experience, he now knew more about the mind than probably anyone. He had only gotten out of his mind three years ago, so the experience was still fresh.
"The mind is an interesting thing, being a Darkrai helps with that, especially in class. Being able to go inside students minds helps them one, learn more about how the brain works and two, also helps them overcome problems in their lives. Kuroshi said giving a gentle smile to Bailey. "But don't worry, the process dosn't hurt them at all and as long as I'm there nothing dangerous could happen." Kuroshi said, trying to prevent worry before it developed.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun May 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Bailey could tell that Kuroshi had a dark past from the sound of his voice and his body language. Such a shame that everyone going through some sort of trauma in some point in their life was practically the norm nowadays. He returned Kuroshi's smile with one of his own and replied"You certainly sound most qualified, I'm glad our students have someone as experienced as you." Bailey sometimes felt like he was the only one that treated Teokis and Rekuza as collectively one school, he wasn't sure why they were separated to begin with!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Mon May 16, 2011 8:10 am

((ahaha~ they are separated because of the past principals~ A Requaza and a Deoxys~ which reminds me...we should have a rival contest between the schools! OuO~ the winning school can earn a tm of their choice *one for each student~* and the number one can win some physical prizes~ ^u^ soo~ any ideas? And we should make a trophy too *7*~ like you know, one school wins it, then at the next competition, if the other school wins, they keep that trophy, its like a prize saying our school is number 1~~!))

Kazuki had heard that story when he first met and talked to Kuroshi back at teokis, he turned to Bailey, "Does Rekuza have a Psychology class? I don't remember seeing one when I went to visit Hirako.." he said, and at that moment, the waitress came back with their orders and placed them on the table, he went ahead and took a sip of his hot bitter coffee~
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon May 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Once the food arrived Bailey nodded and gave her a small thank you while flashing her an award winning smile. He took a moment to smell the citrus aroma from the lemon tea and added sugar while stirring it simulataneously. He took a sip and paused for a while to allow the hot juices of the tea to fully absorb into him to the point where he deemed it satisfactory before he replied to Kazuki. "A psychology class? ...As of right now I don't think we do!" he exclaimed. My my they certainly had a shortage of teachers, that wasn't good! All the nice classrooms will just collect dust, such a shame. "Hopefully we'll get one soon, I'll have to check with the super intendant."

{ That sounds so awesome! What will the trophy be though? }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Tue May 17, 2011 5:10 pm

(It's hard to come with ideas for a trophy that would be switching back and forth. oTL One of the moderators could draw a picture of a trophy with a Deoxys and a Requaza on it and the student that was the ultimate winner of the competition would be holding it and put that picture in their school gallery. And then for every competition we hold, we draw another picture with the new ultimate student holding it and add that picture to their schools gallery...? I don't know, it was all I could think of at the moment. )

Kuroshi smiled as the waitress suggested to refill his cup but he kindly declined, continuing to eat his sweetened bread rolls. Kuroshi didn't know much about the two schools since he was in High school when there was only one but he was still curious. "But Rekuza already has more classes then Teokis, does it not? He said taking a final sip of his tea. He wasn't trying to be competitive and he didn't have the right to since he was still a new teacher, but being old fashioned, he still felt the need to point out their differences.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue May 17, 2011 7:37 pm

"Rekuza certainly has an abundancy of classes however it isn't so when it comes to teachers..." he said disappointed. He certainly wish there were more so that he could be able to make more Rekuza teacher friends, as embarrassing as it is. So far he has... one.

{ Short post OTL }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed May 18, 2011 10:19 am

(I hope you don't mind my jumping in...I wanna get into the swing of things with my new OC)
As if on cue, one of the new Rekuza teachers walked into the cafe. Well, walked was a relative term. He actually more or less glided in, not letting his feet touch the ground even for a second. He had heard of this cafe through a magazine he had been using for "research" and was curious about what made others like it so much. He smiled awkwardly to the waitress, and allowed himself to be seated at a table nearby the other teachers. Glancing at them for a brief second, he recognized that all of them were very powerful pokemon but didn't realize they were also teachers. Opting instead to turn his attention to deciphering the menu.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Wed May 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Luca isn't a powerful pokemon, he's a wee little paras~ .u. -snuggles him-
Luca: > A > *bites nose off*
also i could have sworn i posted here a little ago, but i guess i navigated away before it sent D: sorries. ]]

"Yes, I teach Computers." Luca responded softly, "I don't think I've ever met another Rekuza teacher besides Bailey, but I'm not very talkative anyway." The bug type muttered, not noticing that one was seated so close to them. The paras was letting his hands get warm from the calming chocolate drink. He lowered his lips to the rim, trying to scoop up one of the tiny partially melted marshmallows with his tongue. It was cute how serious his facial expression were, as though he were having a mini-battle with this sweet. Eventually the fifteen year old won, though it was a very close call. He popped his tongue in his mouth and hummed happily.

[[and the contest sounds like a good idea, only what do you mean by physical prizes? i don't have any sort of paypal or anything like that / i'm not very savvy with internet things. what kind of competition would it be? I sort of have an idea, if you need one. If not that's fine toos]]

Luca
Luca

EXP : 103

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed May 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Bailey smiled at Luca, "You seem plenty talkative nowadays! " he said encouragingly. Luca was a shy kid, that much was true, but he seemed to be open to make new friends as long as they were willing to put out an effort as well. Bailey could see that another person had been seated near them. Must be a very popular cafe! He then resumed the conversation but quickly took a double take. A mewtwo? Hadn't they hired one as a teacher? What was his name?! N...Ne....Neo? No wait that's a movie. "Nero?" he said instinctively as he thought aloud although he wasn't sure if anyone else could hear him.

{ moar teachers yaaay }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed May 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Hearing his name be mentioned, Nero looked up from the menu he had been eying carefully. He looked around the room, resisting the urge to just mind read for whomever had called his name. That wasn't very polite to do here right? Eventually, he turned his gaze to the group of teachers sitting nearby. "Did one of you call me?" he asked evenly.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu May 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Bailey was a bit surprised to see Nero's reaction but he was somewhat satisfied that his assumption was correct. "Ah... sorry that was me, you're a teacher at Rekuza right? " he inquired. "Would you like to sit with us?" Oh boy a Rekuza teacher! Maybe he'll make friends with someone other than students or Teokis teachers (excluding Kurai of course.)
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu May 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Nero allowed a small smile to creep on his face. He hadn't been in the area for long but he was eager to meet some new people. After years of being isolated, new faces were one of the few things in this world that Nero truly appreciated. "Yes, I'm the new drama teacher at Rekuza," Nero said standing up, "And I'd be more than happy to sit with all of you." He then gently glided over to their table to sit at an empty chair. "I'm assuming all of you are teachers as well?" he asked with a smile. He hoped they were.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Fri May 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Kuroshi smiled politly offering Nero his hand to shake. "Yes, I'm Kuroshi, the Psychology teacher at Teokis. Knowing your a Mewtwo, I'm sure you know quite a bit about people's minds." Kuroshi said scooting his chair around, trying to make more room for Nero in the now crowded table that was ment for only three. Darkrai could go inside peoples minds and Mewtwo could read peoples minds, so Kuroshi felt that Nero was similar to him in some way."Although I wouldn't want to talk about work all the time of course, that would be boring." He said catching the waitress, relizing just how thirsty he was and asked for more herb tea.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat May 21, 2011 12:09 am

Bailey was delighted that he managed to get another teacher to join into their fun. "I'm Bailey, the history teacher at Rekuza. It's a pleasure." He gave Nero a small nod and smiled politely. Now that he thought about it, there were many male teachers but very few female teachers! How interesting...

{ Short post OTL }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sat May 21, 2011 12:48 am

(So many people in such a small table, im getting dizzy xDDD @u@~~~ <3)

Kazuki smiled when Nero came over, he heard Rekuza called for new teachers as well, and this strong looking mewtwo was one of them. He was eating, and set down his sandwich, "Im Ryouta Kazuki, the PE teacher at Teokis~" He said, and gave Nero a playful glare, he was the third teacher he met from Rekuza and he would be competitive at first but maybe would warm up to him like he did with Bailey~ He didn't hate Rekuza as much as before ^u^;;

((And as for the competition, I'll make a thread so we can discuss there *7*))
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat May 21, 2011 2:38 pm

(Nero's neither gender C: I only say he because it makes typing easier but he'd also be fine being called a she. It really up to you guys on how you perceive him.)

Nero smiled at Kuroshi and Bailey and returned Kazuki's glare, "So many diverse subjects. I'm quite impressed. And yes, Kuroshi, I am quite familiar with minds." He looked away briefly to politely ask a passing waitress for some water. "So what are the schools like?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Sat May 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Kuroshi didn't answer. He was fairly new at the school as well and thought he would leave it up to the more experienced teachers. He took a long drink from his tea and sat back, putting one arm over the side of the chair, trying to get some fresh air as it was getting crowded at their table.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat May 21, 2011 11:37 pm

"The schools are filled with wonderfully talented students," he said. He enjoyed all the students and their company. They were all super adorable as well. "The teachers are just the same." Honestly, Bailey loved all the schools and everyone associated with it. He's too much of a love nut! He then took a sip from his lemon tea. "But maybe I'm just too naive," he added. Even though he's lived for so long and met so many people, he never stopped caring for everything and everyone.

What an idiot.

{ ramble ramble I just didn't want this post to be so short }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Sun May 22, 2011 12:45 am

Kazuki chuckled at Bailey's comment, "Wonderfully talented indeed~ The last time I came to Rekuza to help out Hirako, There was a lot of blood and sweat~" he said, remembering that dreadful day where Trixy hit Hirako, though she said it was out of reflex, and Setzer, the trouble student, kept arguing~ It was fun, yet insane, even Hirako lost it for a bit, knocking out the poor boy. "You know how the saying goes~" he added and took a ravage bite from his sandwich, and swallowed. "Since you're from Rekuza, I'll tell ya bout Teokis~" he said to Nero, "We're an Active school by Nature, learning from it. My class does a lot of outdoor activity, and by living in a huge forest, we're able to spend time with the wild pokemon living there~" he smiled and his tail waged a bit, "And the students are as lively as ever~" that was only half true, some were quiet and nervous, but it was getting better, and more students were taking his class which made him happy~
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Mon May 23, 2011 6:42 am

"My name i s Luca," he introduced himself for what seemed like the billionth time that day, tugging at a few large curls of his. He broke off a part of a cookie, nibbling on it and humming softly, swallowing. "I don't know if you heard me tell Kuroi, but I teach computers at Teokis," He sat quietly, watching them again. He was definitely more of an observer now a days. Hm. He wondered if there would be more teachers that would come. He opened his mouth a little to comment about his class room, but hushed himself. There was no learning going on, well there was here and there. But for the most part they were just playing games or talking. He was such a lovely teacher.
"The students that I have met all seem pretty nice." he stated simply.
Luca
Luca

EXP : 103

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroshi Mon May 23, 2011 2:38 pm

"I'm not too fond of Rin though." Kuroshi stated calmly while taking a sip of tea. 'She's..." He put his cup down, trying to think of a word to describe her. "Snotty. She dosn't want to do anything I tell her to do. Even when all I wanted was for her to introduce herself, she just back-talked me. Your lucky she isn't in your class, Luca." He sighed. "You would think that she would at least try to participate in the only class she's is enrolled in.
Kuroshi
Kuroshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki Tue May 24, 2011 4:29 am

Kazuki blinked at Luca, "Yup, that surely sounds nice~ I should visit your class sometime eh~? Ahaha" he said and chuckled, and his tail twitched when Kuroshi mentioned Rin, "Oh I know what you mean, she tried to force me to get her out of class~ So I invited her to the lake along for my lesson...she tried to get my students to play instead of doing their assignments, ahah, ah well, she's not so bad, a bit lazy, but that's Rin.." he said, an awkward chuckle followed. Then he turned back to Nero, "Have you started teaching?" he asked, curious.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue May 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Nero shook his head a little. "I haven't. I did visit my classroom briefly, but I have yet to actually meet my students. Or other Rekuza teachers." He smiled a little. He would love to meet some students at some point.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum: